The Tennis Star Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ma'am."

He opened the door, and Iryna hopped inside, far easier than I thought she'd be able to. I climbed in behind her. Wow. I gently touched the leather seats. The whole cabin was pristine. A mini bar glowed neon white. I realized my mouth was hanging open as the door shut behind me.

"A bit much, yes?" Iryna was grinning at me. "I am not usually this, um, fancy. But my leg needs the room for now." She had it elevated on the long couch, and I sat across from her. The driver's door opened and closed, and the shield slid down.

"Where to, ladies?"

Iryna looked at me. "Where should we go for lunch? It is your city."

I'd only lived here a few years, but I didn't want to disappoint. It's not often you get to represent for an international sports star. "What do you like?"

"Something, um, American, I think."

I smiled and accentuated my Georgia accent. "Sweetie, y'all aren't just in America. Y'all are in the South. Martin, to the COOP."

His eyes looked up at me, and I saw the approval in them. "Yes Ma'am."

Iryna's eyes went wide. "What is this coop?"

"The COOP. Real southern soul food. It's pretty new, but it's good"

"OK, I am in your hands." For some reason that simple statement sent a tingle up my spine.

The COOP was up in Winter Park, so I had a decent amount of time to enjoy our beautiful ride. We chatted a little about my match, and I could tell she was refraining from giving me pointers, although I would have taken them all day from her. She told me about some of the amazing places she'd been, Like Singapore, Tokyo, Paris. She asked a lot of questions about my team at Georgia..

"I have never been on a team, not like that. To be around the other women, pulling all together for one thing. It sounds nice."

"Usually. You get a dozen women together and there's going to be some drama, but in the end we all loved each other. I miss it."

"Drama? Oh, you were fighting over the boys?"

I blushed a little, "Well, not too much. Georgia is a big school. There were plenty of guys to go around." I took a sip of the bottle of water I'd gotten out of the mini bar. I wondered for a moment how much it would cost her. "Actually, the most drama was from two of our players who were dating each other."

Iryna's eyes widened "Truly?"

"Uh-huh. They broke up during the season and wouldn't speak to one another. It was super awkward. I was only a sophomore so I just kept my nose out of it. But then again, one of our doubles teams were together throughout school, so..." I shrugged.

"And you were OK, playing with lesbians?"

I felt like the question was a test, so I answered truthfully. If she had any prejudices probably best to know it now. "Of course. I'm still good friends with the second couple. I was in their wedding last spring. It was beautiful."

Her eyes relaxed at my answer. I was happy for that "That all sounds wonderful. I would like to go to school. I have been many places, but I feel I know very little. You are lucky. I finished high school on a computer. I am on the tour ever since. Airports and practice courts are very much the same, no matter where you are."

I understood that. Being on a major college team I'd traveled some, mostly around the South. But Starkville, MS and Lexington, KY didn't seem all that impressive next to Paris or Melbourne.

We arrived at the COOP. Iryna turned heads when she entered, but six-foot blondes will do that anywhere. No one seemed to recognize her, which was good. I wanted her all to myself.

Iryna studied her menu. "What is this? Chicken with waffles?"

"Oh, yeah, a soul food classic. Ok, so the story goes that when jazz musicians would finish playing at three o'clock in the morning, they couldn't decide between dinner or breakfast. So, fried chicken and waffles."

"You have had it, yes?"

I nodded enthusiastically. "Oh, yeah. They drizzle a maple-bourbon sauce on top that's to die for."

"Very well." She sat back and set down her menu, pulling her leg onto a chair to elevate it. Our server came by with the the pitcher of swear tea I had ordered, insisting Iryna try it. She confidently ordered her chicken and waffles and I opted for the chicken and dumplings, which I hadn't had here before. It was all amazing. Don't tell my grandmother, but that was the best chicken and dumplings I'd ever had. For some real southern flair I'd ordered a side of collard greens, which were rich and smooth, not bitter at all. Just excellent.

As we climbed back in the stretch SUV, I could feel the heaviness of the food. I rarely ate like that at lunchtime. I gave a groan as I fell back into the leather seats.

Iryna sat down next to me and extended her leg. "That was delicious, but if I eat like this too often I could not fit into my clothes."

"Well, you wanted American." We both laughed.

Iryna grimaced and reached down to her knee. "I would love to do more, but I think I need to ice my leg. And the Women's final from New York is today. I will watch that."

"Yeah. Thank you for lunch. I had a wonderful time."

"As did I." She hesitated for a moment. "Would you like to come and watch the match? If you don't have other plans?"

"I'd ... I'd like that." Her face lit up as I answered. I almost turned away, but I couldn't. She was so beautiful. Her eyes just held mine. Her hand reached up and brushed a strand of my honey brown hair away from my face. My skin tingled where she touched me, and I leaned into her palm, which supported me gently.

Iryna leaned forward. My heart jack-hammered in my chest. Whatever rational part of my brain that was still operating realized she was going to kiss me and started to panic. But a deeper, more primal part of me told it to shut the hell up and let this wonderful thing happen. And it was going to be wonderful. I believed it with ever fiber of my soul.

As my eyes fluttered closed suddenly the car swerved and I heard the tires squeal. Iryna's leg slipped off the seat and she screamed. Martin regained control and started driving smoothly again. The intercom popped on. "Everyone OK back there?"

"Iryna wrenched her knee. What happened?"

"Idiot on a motorcycle drove between us and the car in the next lane, then cut me off. Everything's fine now."

"OK." The intercom crackled closed. Iryna was grimacing and holding her knee. I slid down onto the floor and cradled her leg. I looked up at her. "Sweetie, I have to check and see if you reinjured it. This is gonna hurt like hell, alright?" She nodded as she looked down at me. I could see her steel herself again the pain, but I also saw the trust in her eyes. I turned back to her knee, forcing myself to focus. I slowly removed the air brace, and began probing the knee, testing for stability. With the recent repair this had to be done very carefully, and I put all my skill into it. Iryna inhaled sharply as I twisted, but she didn't move. The joint felt patent, just as it should.

I gently replaced the brace. Her knee needed to be raised, so I climbed up and held it in my lap while Iryna laid back. As we drove I massaged Iryna's leg. She kept her hand over her eyes, although I saw at least one tear slide out from under her fingers.

"Iryna? Are you OK?"

"I hate this, not being able to move, to sit as normal. I am sorry, Carrie. We are having a lovely afternoon. And I ruin it."

"Oh, stop it. You haven't ruined anything. And it's still a lovely afternoon."

She reached her hand out, and I took it. I could feel the silky power of her grip, but I also knew she needed someone to hold her up. So I did, gently caressing her skin with my thumb as we went down the highway.

The car slowed and stopped. I hadn't been paying attention, so I had no idea what part of town we were in. Martin's door opened and closed. I looked out through the tinted window, but couldn't see clearly. Martin opened the main cabin door, and I helped Iryna out and onto her crutches. She began to move and I saw where we were. The house wasn't a mansion, not exactly. But it was as close as I'd ever seen. I helped her through the large red double doors and to the half bath off the main hall.

"Do you need help?"

"No, thank you Carrie. Please make yourself at home. I will be out soon."

"Ok. I'll be here if you need me." I found the kitchen, which was nearly the size of my apartment. Not really, but it felt like it. There were ice packs in the freezer and I pulled one out, wrapping it in a hand towel.

The bathroom door opened and closed. "Carrie!" I made my way back to the foyer, where Iryna was standing with Martin. "I would like to send Martin back to the club for your car, before I release him for the day. Would that be OK?"

I nodded and fished my keys out from my bag, which was sitting by the door. We made our way into the living room, where a massive sectional wrapped around in three directions. A huge flat screen was mounted to the wall, at least seventy inches I'd guess. Iryna slid back into a corner of couch, elevating her leg. I placed a few cushions under her injury and set the ice pack on it. I sat a cushion away, in the middle of the long section of the sofa. Iryna looked a bit disappointed. The front door closed as Martin left, and I was acutely aware of Iryna and my aloneness, and for the first time since I'd met her I felt awkward.

"Carrie?"

"Yes?"

"In the car, I made you uncomfortable, yes?"

I looked down. "No. I just, ... I've never... Umm." God! What the hell? I couldn't think straight.

"You have never been with a woman, yes?"

"Yes. I mean, no. No, I haven't." I was blushing furiously now. I forced myself to look at her. "But I like being with you."

"I like being with you as well. I have many friends I enjoy spending my time with. With you, I would like more."

"But why? I mean, you're you. And I'm, well... "

"You are what? Beautiful? Kind? Funny? I am scared, Carrie. I have never been hurt like this. I am twenty-six. Careers can end at this time. How well will I play again? Do I just fade away now? So scared. On your table, when you were touching me, it was peace. Watching you today, talking with you, sitting here now, I am not scared."

I felt a tear roll down my cheek. No one had ever said anything like that to me before.

Iryna reached out and took my hand. "Please, just stay, watch the match with me. I will not push you into anything, Carrie." And I believed her. In that moment she was not my hero or a major celebrity. She was just a woman, one I found intoxicating.

I stood up and stepped over to her corner of the huge sectional. I slid in next to her, resting my head on her shoulder. Her arms wrapped around me and pulled me tight, and I snuggled deeper into the embrace. The TV came on, and we watched the pre-match show in silence. I lost track of what was being said as the rhythm of Iryna's breathing and the sound of her heartbeat lulled me into a dreamlike state. It was wonderful.

Some of my earliest memories were simply sitting in my father's lap. He'd hold me tight, sing to me or tell me stories. I felt so safe and loved. Cherished. It was my favorite thing about being with a man. Being wrapped in their arms, held close. Ironically, it's also something guys tend to really suck at.

But Iryna didn't. There were no pawing hands, no cheap feels. Her arms were long and strong, and they held me beautifully. It took a minute for my mind to process what was happening. Iryna felt different, she smelled different. But for all its strangeness, it felt so good. I didn't want to move. I wanted to be right here, close to her. As I realized that, I let myself relax. I leaned back, and her arms tightened around me. I ran my hands over them as they held me, admiring their strength and softness. Iryna purred behind me, a sound that sent a delicious shiver through my body.

The match started, and we watched. I know the game of tennis far better than most, but Iryna observed it on a completely different level. She whispered things in my ear that I never would have seen. Her insight energized my mind, while the feeling of her breath on my neck took care of everything else. As the match came to a close I realized this had been one of the most enjoyable days of my life. I leaned forward, running my finger along Iryna's arm until I was holding her hand. I turned toward her, her sky blue eyes holding me there. God, she was beautiful.

"Carrie?"

I lifted her hand to my cheek, and I leaned into it as I had in the car. "Iryna? On the way here, were going to kiss me?"

Her eyes dropped for a moment, her voice growing husky. "I wished to, yes."

"Would you still like to?"

Iryna nodded her head. I leaned forward slowly. Her hand left my cheek and trailed down my back, leaving a trail of fire behind. Iryna's head came forward, and her eyes closed. I smiled and lifted my hand to her head, guiding her mouth past mine. I kissed her cheek, feeling the electricity on my lips. Iryna gasped, her mouth opening and turning to mine. We found each other there, our kiss melding us together. In the car a part of me had said this would be wonderful. But it'd been wrong, wonderful didn't begin to describe this. Energy spread to every part of my body. My hair was tingling, and I could feel goose bumps rising on my arms. I had always wondered what people meant by a toe-curling kiss. Not anymore.

Iryna's tongue caressed my bottom lip, gently requesting entrance. I opened my mouth and sought hers with my own. Our tongues met, caressing each other slowly, gently. It was so unlike what I'd known before. To the men I'd dated, kissing had been a requirement, something to get me from point A to point B. It had been a battle, and they'd always sought dominance. I could always feel them pushing through their kiss toward what they truly wanted. There was none of the here. This was kissing for the pure pleasure of it. The experience and the intimacy were overwhelming.

I whimpered in joy and slid closer to her, Iryna wrapping her arms around me as I melted into her. She held me close, as close as anyone ever had, and it was bliss. She was so strong, but soft and gentle. I felt safe and cherished. As we continued to explore each other's mouths my hand slid down from her cheek, fingers brushing lightly over her sensitive skin. I reached behind and caressed the back of her neck. She purred in pleasure as I did, and a thrill raced through me, knowing I had caused that.

She pulled me tighter, and the softness of her breasts pressed against mine. Her nipples pressed through my grey cotton tank, and I knew she could feel mine as well.

Her mouth latched onto my lower lip and sucked it in as she pulled away, and I gasped at the intensity of it. She slid down over my jaw and feathered her lips against my neck. I could feel her breath, hot on my skin. It was making me crazy. I couldn't believe how badly I wanted her.

"Please, Iryna. Please." I desperately tried to pull her near, but she held her distance. She moved further down, finding the pulse point above my collarbone, and there I felt her lips tighten as the delicious suction began. "Oh, God!" I moaned and cried softly as Iryna's gentle lips kissed and suckled over the sensitive flesh. She moved up my neck as I fell deeper into her embrace. Finally she found my ear, pulling the lobe into her mouth as I whimpered and held her desperately.

In moments it was too intense, and I pulled away. I felt her arms slacken as her eyes asked desperately if she had done something wrong. Even in the heights of her arousal she needed to know I was OK. In that moment I felt something inside me snap. I was hers, even if it was only for this night.

I answered her eyes' question by kissing her again, almost fiercely. Our tongues warred this time, each desperately trying to give more pleasure than they were receiving. I slid my mouth away, going directly for her ear, nibbling and chewing gently on it "Oh, Carrie, Bozhe miy, o mylist" Iryna lapsed to her native language as I moved down her skin. I nuzzled deep, bathing her in soft kisses and gentle nips. I found the hollow of her neck, but I could not stop. I continued, moving over her breastbone and kissing the skin exposed by her scoop neck T.

My hand ran down her side, feeling her back arch at my touch. I wanted under that shirt, and I began to pull it free from her skirt. Iryna put her hand on mine to stop me.

"Carrie, I do not, ... you do not have to do this. It is too fast for you. I will wait, yes?"

I looked deep into those sky blue eyes, and saw the concern there, and I loved her for it. But I also knew it was not necessary. I laid my finger gently on her lips. "I know you would. That's why you don't have to." I turned, straddling her lap and leaning in to kiss her. She met me with a fervor, our tongues caressing each other, me shuddering as she ran hers along my lower lip.

I reached down for the bottom of her shirt, but she stopped me again. But this time there was no hesitation in her eyes, just a playful hunger. "It is not fair. You have already seen me, yes?

That was true. I'd seen her on my table, completely uncovered, and she was a goddess. Fair was fair. I leaned back without ever breaking eye contact and slowly raised my arms over my head. She grabbed the hem of my gray tank and lifted. I gasped as the cool air touched the skin of my belly. My top landed on the floor and Iryna pulled me close, wrapping her arms around me as her mouth explored my sternum and the valley between my breasts. Her hands began working at the clasp to my nude colored bra, and moments latter it was being drawn forward around my shoulders.

Iryna pulled away to see what she had revealed, and I forced myself not cover up. I'd always felt my breasts were one of my beast features, not huge, but a solid C cup with dark silver dollar sized areolas. They had a nice, teardrop shape. I'd always liked them. But here now, I desperately wanted them to be acceptable. For a moment I remembered who I was with. She could have anyone. Why was she with me? But this lasted only a second, as the admiration shone from her eyes.

"Oh, Carrie, you are beautiful." I gave a single, nervous laugh, placing a hand gently on my lover's head. Iryna closed her eyes and leaned forward, taking my left nipple into her mouth.

"Oh, God!" I threw my head back as electricity danced through my chest. Her mouth applied delicious suction while her tongue bathed my nipple with flicks and nips with her teeth. My head was spinning. I couldn't believe what I was feeling. Iryna's nails glided over my back, leaving ecstatic lines of joy in their wake and making me press forward, which only increased the incredible stimulation on my breasts. All I could do was hold still and shudder in pleasure.

I'd had my girls manhandled before, and I mean that quite literally. I'd always endured it, cause guys like playing with boobs. But this, oh my God, this was exquisite. Iryna wasn't playing with them; she was worshipping them. She moved from one to the other and back with a languid grace, savoring every moment. Just as I couldn't take any more on one side, she would switch. It was beautiful.

After an eternity Iryna's kisses began to move back up my chest, and I tilted my head down to capture her mouth with mine. My kiss was filled with gratitude and promise. I was determined to return the favor, feeling a primal need to give her back some of the pleasure she'd just given me. I leaned in, looking into her incredible blue eyes, as I ran my hand from her head over her shoulder, feathering it down over her side.

I grasped Iryna's shirt and lifted, smoothly pulling it over her head. Her white cotton bra unclasped in the front, and I peeled it back to expose my goal. They were just like I remembered, incredibly firm, hard nipples reaching out into the afternoon air. This time though, I had no need to avoid them. I placed my hands over the pale globes, gently caressing her areolas and lightly pinching the nips. I leaned in and kissed her neck, as she sighed and lifted her chin to give me access. My mouth worked down, over her clavicle and towards her breast, letting my hands roam freely over the soft skin of her belly, admiring the powerful six pack underneath.