The Tennis Star Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a heady display of strength, she lifted and spun me. I felt like I almost flew, landing on my back, head flumping into a soft pillow. Then she was on top of me, my breath catching in my throat at the hunger in her eyes. She lowered her lips and kissed me, her tongue driving deep into my mouth. I ran my hands over her back, some ridiculous part of me naming the muscles I felt as touched her. She moved down, her mouth working over my chest and through the valley created by my breasts. My nipples were taut, almost aching, soothed one at time by Iryna's hungry attentions. She loved on them, and I arced my back, trying force more contact. But that tender flesh was not Iryna's destination, and she moved further. Her tongue traced over my stomach, circling my navel and causing me to purr in anticipation.

"Oh God, Iryna, that's ... that's so good."

"I can stop here then, yes?"

"Don't you dare."

She smiled up at me and continued. I felt her move through the short, soft fur of my mons, and I cried out as she blew lightly over my sex. I thrust my hips up, but she denied me contact. Her breath was cool on the wetness of my slit, making it impossible to deny how excited I was.

"Iryna, please"

"Please what, Moya Lyuba?" She nuzzled her nose against my hood.

"Oh God, Please put your mouth on me. Iryna ... Please. I need you"

Iryna purred as I spoke, sending vibrations deep into my core, and I felt my mind go fuzzy at the sensation. Iryna drove deep into my vagina, and then licked upwards, using the broad flat of her tongue to touch as much of me as possible. I screamed out her name, and she set to work in earnest. What she had done on the couch had been wonderful, and given me the powerful orgasm of my life. But this was something different. She searched me, loved me, every crevice of my most intimate place was explored. I'd never felt so exposed, so helpless in the presence of another person. But I also felt adored. There was nothing in the world but Iryna and I, and the feelings she was sending roiling through me. I spun ever up the mountain.

As I swam in the bliss, something was lurking in the background, huge, a leviathan edging ever nearer. I was aware of it, and as it crept closer I began to fear it as much I needed it to consume me. Iryna's tongue was a magic wand, leaving pure joy in its wake, but never driving too far. She held the monster at bay, and I knew it was obeying her commands. Her tongue worked my clit, sucking, caressing, teasing. Suddenly I felt two fingers at my entrance. They stroked up, then down, coating themselves in my nectar, before driving inside of me.

I cried out. Iryna's tongue began lashing my swollen pearl, while her fingers effortlessly found my g-spot. I felt the leviathan rushing forward. It had been summoned, and there was no stopping it now. It crashed into me, detonating in my pussy and rushing outwards. I knew I was speaking, unknown words, punctuated with Iryna's beautiful name. She kept her mouth locked on my clitty, fingers running over and back on the magic spot in my vagina as I bucked and wailed.

Slowly heaven receded, aftershocks rocking my senses. My fists relaxed from the death grip I hadn't realized they'd had on the blanket beneath me. Iryna eased out her fingers, running them gently over my sensitive entrance. Her tongue relaxed, caressing the underside of my clit, every movement sending little spasms through my body.

"Oh, God, Iryna that was...Oh, please, I can't... so sensitive...I, Oh my." My head lolled back onto the pillow as my lover's ministrations started to build intensity, and I felt myself beginning to climb the mountain again. She reached up and grabbed a nipple as she worked, adding a new delicious sensation coursing through me. I was absolute putty in her hands. I found myself rubbing my hips against that glorious tongue, desperate to find that place I'd just left. Iryna was a master, and it came when she wished, thankfully not too long in the future. It was different this time though, instead of an explosion it was a rolling wave of ecstasy, coursing through my body, running out to the furthest reaches of my limbs .

It subsided, and I didn't even have the energy to ask her to stop. And she did not. I could do nothing but lay there as she took me up the mountain one last time. I couldn't grip the sheets, I couldn't arch my back, I couldn't even curl my toes. As I came, I felt as if I'd been immersed in pure, liquid bliss, oozing into every pore, carrying me along in a beautiful, tropical wave.

As the bliss finally retreated, I was crying with joy and exhaustion. Then Iryna was there, holding me, and I sank into her arms, weeping as she kissed me on the forehead and cheek.

"Oh, my beautiful, Carrie." I felt her hand caressing my hair, and I forced my eyes to open, to stare into the crystalline blue depths of my lover's gaze. I could not speak, but I didn't need to. Her mouth captured mine, and I tried to express everything I was feeling into that kiss. I wanted so badly to return the ecstasy she'd given me, but I knew my body wouldn't let me, not yet.

"Shhh, my darling, sleep now, yes?"

"But, I want..."

"I know, and thank you, but there will be many nights for that. Now, rest." I nestled into her arms, and sleep found me, deep and restful, full of beautiful dreams of a future I wasn't sure was even possible.

*****

Thanks for reading, comments and constructive criticism welcome. Trolls will be laughed at and then ignored. This will be a four part story, with possibly more after that. The other bits are written and are being edited.