All Comments on 'The Tennis Star Ch. 04'

by JCMcNeilly

Sort by:
  • 238 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wonderful. Can we have more of their story?

shayneoneshayneoneabout 1 year ago

well done iv been a fan for awhile now hope all is well be happy well and safe a fan shayne

RumourRumourabout 1 year ago

Absolutely lovely, astonishing, astounding, breathtaking, and I thank you for restoring my faith.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 1 year ago

My wife read all 4 chapters of this very touching love story, and thinks you hit the nail on the head. True love comes in all shapes, sizes, and sexes. Well done, JC, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Powerful & enthralling

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

You are my favorite author on the site. JC, you really know how to make an Marine’s heart throb with emotion. Keep on keeping!!!

Reading_is4funReading_is4fun12 months ago

It’s the second time I read this story and I loved it as much as the first time…yes please I can’t wait until you come back to the two ( including hopefully Cindy and Mitch 😊), you are truly one of the most talented writers on this site… thank you so much for all your wonderful stories

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Loved it.

dragonlover1dragonlover111 months ago

this is truly wonderful story as most of yours. the only thing i can comment on a few grammatical errors but that did not detract from the story

with great appreciation

Bruce

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This story was just amazing. I loved them both together and their chemistry.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Fantastic, so well put over and written. I don't care about the grammatical errors. it's the way it is told and I can't wait for you to return to these 2 characters. Well done - all your stories are great - but with this one I thing you excelled yourself. Never stop posting. Thank you.

OldMan919OldMan91910 months ago

All your stories are so well written I quit caring about the sex parts and focus on the people. Well done! Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is my second time through this series, and it was even better, as I took more time to relish the interaction of the characters as their love unfolded over time fueled by the most exquisite expressions of passion. You have a gift for both: the development of the characters and the story and libidinal descriptions of their love for each other. Well done.

Pablo1234Pablo12348 months ago

JCM is a wonderful writer. I have all her stories a number times, Nanny Sarah is maybe my favourite but then again they are all special.

dragonlover1dragonlover18 months ago

we really need to have at least 1 or maybe 2 more parts describing what happened between now and the final with Hope

please

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Third time is a charm, and the story never gets old, just more poignant and joy-filled as the two deeply honest , authentic, and passionate souls overcome the obstacles so they can be together. Not sure sequels could do this story justice. Though the story of how Iryna's agent Elaine met and fell in love with her wife Jillian is a tempting thought. Just sayin' :-)

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I think it was Oscar Wilde who described Americans & Brits as 'two peoples divided by a common language'.

The shower scene where two lesbians lovingly washed each other with a poof made me laugh out loud - on this side of the wet patch 'poof' is/was a pejorative term for a (usually effeminate) gay man! So my imagination....

Not a huge tennis fan myself, but I enjoyed the story. Beautifully written.

5* every chapter, thanks for sharing.

Dixon (UK)

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Once again, JC, you move my heart. I cannot forgive you for turning married 54 old male into a sobbing dork (ok - I do forgive you of course). My only wish is that you and your beatiful mind continues to excite me, humour me, leave sobbing in despair, releaving me. Please continue writing! You have this deep gift for storytelling. In a short time, I think I have turned into your biggest fan.

Sylvie34100Sylvie341006 months ago

WOW!... Where to start?.. This HAS to be, by far and away the BEST story i've ever read on Litt! and for so many reasons.

The quality of the writing is excellent. The slow-burn building of the characters is wonderfully done. A love story that is worthy of the best.

I binge read every page and chapter, non stop.

Oh, and the detailing of the sex was fucking awesome :D.

I shall now read the rest of your scribblings.

More like this, PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Fourth time through for Part 4 and it never gets old. As a writer, I so apperciate your compositional skills. Five hypernovas!

Master4t9Master4t96 months ago

Damnit,you made me cry again

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I am so impressed that a story could be so down to earth and yet shine with the brightest star. To say that I enjoyed it would be an understatement and it wasn't predictable, but became more loveable towards the end. I could go on for ages about the grammar but you are excused as you're American.

The story was beautifully fashioned and well thought out, I salute your delightful tale and hop to see more and often enjoy being good at your craft. 5+ stars for a delightful read, Thank you.

cummingatucummingatu5 months ago

Who’s cutting onions in here?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

One of the best I have found. I gave is a 5 but I do have 2 problems (both minor). First, it is kind of jarring to be reading a romance and stumble upon a dig at Trump. That does not belong in a romance(IMHO). Second, I liked the tennis portions on the story. But they dwindled at the end of the story and left a lot of it out. The same happened in A Girl Named Mitch. Keep the tennis portions as that is a lot of the story to have it fizzle out at the end.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is the first of your stories I read and it's so good it made me read the rest of your submissions. I've reread this several times now and it still makes me smile and cry and feel wonderful inside. You're such a talented writer. I hope you do at some point revisit these two. We had a little taster with the reference in one of your other stories. You are without doubt one of the most talented writers on here and its a happy day when I see a new story from you. Keep sending in your gems I've never read any story of yours that doesn't warrant 5 stars and really should be more. BardnotBard

Martin594Martin5944 months ago

Dammit! I like this story and I hope you get back to it, soon. I want to know more! Hey, and thanks for adding the mental vision of Carrie in a garter belt and nylons!! Not only once but twice! My mind's eyes just envisioned her as I read it. What's with the white cotton panties? Sounds like some crappy pair you get at WalMart. How about something like Katie and Laura's Fancy Satin Panties? Check out their website, they have pretty models showing off their panties. Hoping to read more soon. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Thank you thank you thank you. Love your story telling.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

If you write about the South, learn as much as you can. You did well with the "trouble" reference, but nobody in Georgia refers to the University of Georgia as Georgia, but as UGA. The bulldog mascot is named Uga and dog is spelled dawg. Also, Carrie, to dig on her sister, would have referred to Tech as the North Avenue Trade School. That one is an Atlanta area reference.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wheel of Time fan I see. I’d be willing to bet that two of your favorite WOT characters are Egwene and Nynaeve. Nynaeve is in my top three. Egwene, not so much but that’s beside the point. Allow me to pay you a compliment. You write romances better than Jordan. I don’t always agree with them, but the talent is undeniable. I challenge you to write at least one story without a happy ending. Watch Roman Holiday if you need inspiration. You came close with Unrequited. Your protagonist received what she needed rather than what she wanted. Take the next step and break our hearts and drive up the stock price of Kleenex and Puffs. I dare you 😉

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I love this story every time I read it. I think this may be the 8th time....lol. I might wait at least 6 months before I read it a 9th time.

Silverdaddy1945Silverdaddy19452 months ago

Thank you again. You are a beautiful writer. I can’t stop reading your stories. Yes, as previous reader indicated, you brought tears to my eyes again. Thank you.

FlynDutchmanFlynDutchmanabout 2 months ago

Loved it! Cindy and Mitch was an epic addition, classic Mitch! New fan that’s burned through all your stories, this being the last and best! Thankyou for the dynamic characters living in your brilliant works!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I do not remember how many times I have read Iryna and Carrie's love story, but I know I will read it again sometime.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 2 months ago

We must have read all 4 installments, at least a half dozen times, with this final episode being our favorite. Not that the first 3 aren't fantastic, but this one winning over Carrie's family always warms our hearts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Definitely one of the best I have ever read. Probably one of my top 5! Including "A girl named Mitch" a great companion piece.

Enjoyed both and have read each a few times.

Love your writing....

PurplefizzPurplefizz29 days ago

Truly outstanding! 5⭐️, although as this is a reread I won’t vote due to the Lit policy of removing any votes if another is added - very unfair imho.

Many thanks JC McNeilly, both for writing and posting, plus for leaving this here on Lit for repeat readers like myself. Best wishes, Ppfzz.

turbo_geoduckturbo_geoduck26 days ago

I've just finished reading this magnificent story, and it must be at least the eighth or ninth time.

It's my favorite on Literotica, bar none. You hinted at a continuation of Carrie and Iryna's story at some point, and I pray it is soon. Stay awesome!😃

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJCMcNeilly@JCMcNeilly
Part 5 of Beautiful is up! Only one to go. Part six has been submitted, so it should be up soon. I hope everyone has enjoyed so far! I write lesbian romance. Sometimes sex comes quicker, sometimes not. but you won't find any one night stands or quickies in my work (unless n...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES