All Comments on 'The Tennis Star Ch. 04'

by JCMcNeilly

Sort by:
  • 238 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hall of fame material

Awesome series. Last few days I kept refreshing this section's page for your next (and ultimately last) installment.

You are my favorite new author in a while (since Limentina, precisely).

Romance, sex, side-characters, etc... everything clicks and your writing is impeccable. There is an incredible feeling of balance, yet, nothing feels mechanical or formulaic. Bravo.

Please come back.

retnavysec69retnavysec69over 4 years ago
Love it!!!!!

Love the story and the ending was perfect.

erktecerktecover 4 years ago
Ace!!!!

I loved it all! I could go on and on, and will probably come back and do so, but it is way late and I had to write something before drifting off.....thank you....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fantastic!!!!

Loved every part of it!!!

MaonaighMaonaighover 4 years ago
Perfect five stars

A perfect ending to a perfect story. Now JC, whatever you've got rattling around in your head, unrattle them as soon as possible. I'm sure they'll be every bit as good as The Tennis Star is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
One of my favorite stories

Such a lovely story from beginning to end. I look forward to your next storyline.

blueyes4ublueyes4uover 4 years ago

Wonderful story..Keep them coming..thank you.

DeathdawgDeathdawgover 4 years ago
Lovely and captivating

I have to say that I was hooked from the beginning of this story though I am sad that it is over but I did love how you captured the characters in a way that was easily read and understood. I giggled at the whole Cracker Barrel references as being from the south and having worked in the south in a tourist area I know it is seeing those from outside of America on their first time in one of the locations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
amazing!!

The characters are loveable, the story is drawn out perfectly. I'm a hopeless romantic from Kenya and I can only aspire to have what this two have someday

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Was one of the best before....

.... But not it simply is the best lesbian romance I have read in the last 10+ years. Not a single thing to add or scrutinise, a lot of things to fawn about a d of course shed a few tears now that the story reached its end. Really hope you shall return to it in the future to maybe add a wedding chapter.

This is the single most underrated 5 I have ever given, so take few hugs and kisses as extra!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The best ever story I have read in Literotica

I do not need to say anything else, other than thank you.

jackie_emjackie_emover 4 years ago
Beautiful story

With a wonderful ending.

A few typos, mostly homonyms etc, but it did not distract from the story as a whole. I love a romantic ending and you did it very, very well, and nicely paced and developed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Spectacular writing of a wonderful story

Really, truly talented work. I hope you revisit these characters someday. Eagerly look forward to further examples of your art.

TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
A beautiful story!

Beautiful all the way through! It’s wonderful that you brought them together in love! I look forward to one day hearing from then again! Thank you for sharing this with us!

Elaphe223Elaphe223over 4 years ago
Wonderful Story

Sorry this one is ending. It frequently brought tears to my eyes. ♥️

dirtyricekingdirtyricekingover 4 years ago
This story deserved 6 stars!

What a perfect ending to a wonderful story! Thanks for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Absolutely Fabulous

It’s an amazing story

I love it

One mourns the end of a great story

Everyday I looked forward to the next chapter

You have a great gift for writing

Please give us more

Thank You

Love Cxxxxx

Felaheen_08Felaheen_08over 4 years ago
Absolutely fabulous!

This story was gripping and your leading ladies are wonderful! A perfectly crafted story. I can't praise it enough, thank you JC!

loverleeloverleeover 4 years ago
Well worth the wait!

Since you wrote the first installment of this series, I have eagerly anticipated each one...falling more in love with the characters, and enjoying the romance even more. You did not disappoint with the final installment. I definitely want to read more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Simply perfect

You have just become one of my new favourite authors on Lit! This story had everything I love about Lit. Romance, true love, sensual and passionate love-making, strap-on’s, anal play. It was amazing! Thank you so, so much for sharing this wonderful tale with us. I’m rating you up there with the likes of Careythomas, Maonaigh and Livecat. I can’t wait for your next story and I hope you don’t keep us waiting too long. Much love and many thanks.

LiveCatLiveCatover 4 years ago
Loved every word!

Wonderful characters, lovely storyline, hot sex scenes and beautifully written. A solid 5 stars & I'm looking forward to your next submission.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Exceptional

This has been an amazing story. I looked forward to each chapter and was rewarded with such a well told story and loveable characters. Thank you for all your work. It was appreciated. 5 stars well earned.

sastapletonsastapletonover 4 years ago

Brilliant, loved every step of this tale

Thank you very much :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wonderful

Please keep writing. You are a rare gem! :)

Megr0717Megr0717over 4 years ago
Soooo good

I cannot tell you how much I anticipated every new chapter to come out. Lol. Very well written and I enjoyed this story so much. You did such a wonderful job with this story. I can't wait to see what you write next.

wvcrowcallwvcrowcallover 4 years ago
Wow!

This story moved me more than I care to admit. So well done, such lovely characters, just wonderful. I truly hope you do return to it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 stars

Loved the tension between them as they both realized they were the one, but unsure of the commitment of the other. Call me a drama queen, but i was hoping for a bit more drama on the court or off. For an ending of the story you raised more questions then you answered. Sigh, maybe i am just sad the adventure is over, when it seemed to be just starting. Best wishes to them both, and to the incredible author.

Wanderer.

Onewhoknows12Onewhoknows12over 4 years ago
One of my favorites now

Utterly brilliant from start to finish. I do hope we'll see more of them in the future. Or maybe see the full story of Cindy and Mitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
just wow

Three times, I've read it now. Grateful that you share it here for free, privileged that I got to read it. Sure some tiny spelling or minor grammar mistakes, probably caused by Spellcheck or Grammarly, but if it weren't for those we wouldn't be reading your story here. Reading this the "outside world" came to a full stop for me, thank you for making reality stop for a while for me and giving the world this great romance story. Five stars not enough.

RubyRedLipsRubyRedLipsover 4 years ago
Stunning

The best work that I've read on Literotica!

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 4 years ago
So very good!

This story was so, so very good! I eagerly read each chapter, then waited for the next to hit the site. Every now and again I read a story on here that is so good I read it a second, or third, or more times. This is one of those stories. Thank you for sharing this with us!

Goodtunes2Goodtunes2over 4 years ago
SO good!

Very well done! Captivating!

Great build up and believability. Evocative and just an enjoyable read!

Kudos to you! Keep up the good work!

Cheers!

Maddie624Maddie624over 4 years ago

JCMcNeilly, I love you...Too soon? Lol...But seriously, this is in my top 5 favorite stories on this site and those favorites tend to rotate depending on my mood any given day. So, right now, this is my favorite. I love every single thing about this story and about the way you told this story. The characters were so well developed and the story itself could be made into a movie...Hell, it should be made into a movie! If you ever do return to this story, wishing to continue it, I would obviously be thrilled. I may suggest, however, that you possibly make a little addition to this series by adding a chapter from Iryna's point of view. I think that she is really interesting and hearing about her childhood, adolescence, and her interpretation of the love she developed for Carrie (from the dropping of the clipboard, lol) until Carrie said "yes" in NYC. It is just an idea that I thought I'd toss your way. In any case, I look forward to any further gifts you wish to bestow upon us, your lucky readers. Thank you so much for giving me a story that I can read and reread any time I need to let out a little sigh of happiness...You know, the chick flick sigh... :)

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 4 years ago
Even better the second time!

I know I just finished this recently (a week ago, actually), but this story is so good, I had to go back and read it again. Thank you for this excellent story, and I can't wait to read your next story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it

I just read this story for the first time, your characters are so real, I laughed and cried with them, and yes I got incredibly turned on several times, please come back to these two at some point, I am going to look at your other stuff, great writing and God Bless You for making people happy with your words

CjnomadCjnomadover 4 years ago
Fantastic

Wow, I thought this story was wonderful. The characters were relatable, believable, and interesting, and the narrative pacing was great. Overall it was a beautiful and engaging tale. I'm looking forward to another of your stories.

sandy_parissandy_parisover 4 years ago
Re read

Just read this again for third time. Still brought a tear. Would love to know what happens next. Thank you

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 4 years ago
Outstanding story!

While I was waiting on another installment from another author I follow on this site, I decided to read this story over again, from start to finish. Wow, what an amazing story it is. I totally love it, and can't wait for you to write some new stories. Thank you for sharing this with us!

Maddie624Maddie624over 4 years ago
Like 3x

Yeah, I have just finished my 3rd time through this story and it continues to bring smiles to my face. Mitch is hilarious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Multiple reads only make it better

Mitch and Cindy deserve a series of their own, of course with a few cameos here and there. But seriously - reading this 4 or 5 times only makes the whole experience better and more engaging. Too bad I can't plaster 5s all over again.

BillyslateBillyslateover 4 years ago
Wonderful Four Chapter Romance Srory

The Tennis Star Ch. 04 was an exquisite culmination to just a beautiful romance between Carrie / Iryna & rates as 1-of the best Lesbian Romance Stories on Literotica. All 04 Chapters were extremely well written, stacked with varying emotions, included a few surprises, and also a very well developed storyline.

There are no other comments on The Tennis Star, other than "Simply The Best" and a Complete 5*-STAR Performance

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

That was a good story. Please continue I wanna see how their life is now that she left with her love.

JS60007JS60007over 4 years ago
Beautiful story

This is a lovely story. So many special moments especially when Carrie expresses her love for Iryna and when Iryna turns up for thanksgiving. More please.

Holden89Holden89over 4 years ago
Well done!

I spent my weekend binging, not on Netflix, but on Carrie and Iryna.

I am a straight, middle-aged male who lives on a diet of detective and spy novels, but I will happily admit that you brought tears to my eyes. (Okay, and some other physical responses.)

Thank you for a good read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A wonderfully layered series

This is a binge worthy story. I adored the characters and the layers of deep insecurity they both need to overcome. Thank you to the author.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenabout 4 years ago
I love this story!

So very much! This is the third time I've read it, and it was every bit as good this time, as it was the first. And I cry every time when Carrie tells Iryna that she loves her. What a fabulous story! Thank you for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fabulous

The whole story was an incredible piece of work. I hope to see more.

robyn46robyn46about 4 years ago
love

great work loved every chapter. maybe a new chapter about their life together

ErinzeasyErinzeasyabout 4 years ago
BEAUTIFIUL, UNTIL.....

Very well written and we loved the story, until it became a platform for a political statement. We are MacKenzie and Erin, a married lesbian couple who proudly voted for Donald Trump and will proudly do so again in 2020. Our votes were strictly to see if a NON career politician could undue all the damage done for the previous 8 years. We feel he has succeeded magnificently despite the medias and lefts attempts to derail everything he has done FOR our country and FOR Americans. We will vote for him again because not one single person in the entire LGBTQ community can cite even one thing he has done to harm ANY LGBTQ person, other than to state his personal belief in the supposed biblical teachings about our lifestyles being wrong. We refuse to listen to ANYTHING spewed by the leftist msm. Two of our oldest and dearest friends, also a gay couple (male) refer to the msm as nothing more than pimps for the leftist prostitutes for sale to the highest bidder. Your story and writing style are beautiful but please don't try to use it to further your political beliefs and preferences. We are NOT political activists, just a lesbian couple who enjoy reading loving romantic and passionate lesbian erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Erineasy: Nobody cares about your Trumpanzee shit, you MAGAt!

If you do not know what Trump and Pence have done against the LGBTQ community you are an ignorant stupid idiot! You are a typical republican and Trump supporter who supports and sucks the asses of a politicians who are really your enemies. Obviously, you are too stupid to realize this! and now you are going to the comments section of a free sex story and spewing your stupid filth! Idiot!

And you're trying to tell an author what to write and not write!

Asshole! Stupid piece of shit! Fuckin moron! Go fuck yourself! I spit in your face, MAGAt!

MaonaighMaonaighabout 4 years ago
Sorry...

...but I can't help butting in. The Tennis Star is one of Lit's truly great stories and it deserves better in the way of comments than two people with political axes to grind getting into an unpleasant and personal argument. If you want to fight, take it somewhere else.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Ready for More of Your Stories

I read the info in your profile after I reread this amazing series. I can't wait for your next stories including Mitch and Cindy's. Thank you for sharing.

jay_pearcejay_pearceabout 4 years ago

This is a love story... I never thought I'd be moved to tears by a story on Literotica, but hear I am.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Story Writer

You are a talented writer. Captivating story- tears in my eyes. Please continue to contribute, including more soon on the nanny story. Thanks for contributing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What a great story!

I loved every page of it! You are a wonderful writer and I hope to see more from you!

Sailorman73Sailorman73about 4 years ago
Wonderful

Excellent story, well written!! Took most of the day, but got all of them. Please grow the series!

Middle aged hetro male whom is smiling from ear to ear!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fantastic, enthralling story

What an engaging story, absolutely love the way it deals with the reality of feelings and some of the practical issues of falling in love.

Thank you.

66 year old heterosexual male.

clitomatonclitomatonabout 4 years ago

This series is incredible - totally deserves its hall of fame spot. I Love it!

corrytonmancorrytonmanabout 4 years ago
Thank you again

for an excellent story! I do hope you come back to these two (I read your comment that you may write about Cindy and Michelle, and I want to read that as well), as I have grown to care about them - your character development is very well done. Tiny complaint: if you could fix the spelling errors I would appreciate it, but I still love the stories!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Another wonderful story (I read Nanny Sarah first).

Please write us some more!

paulyepspaulyepsabout 4 years ago

OMG that was fantastic ..I loved this story, I loved the characters and most of all I loved the love !! In the back of my mind I was waiting for something tragic to happen but it never did ! I loved the ending .. I was in tears .. thank you so much for writing this beautiful story filled with love and romance .. it’s just what I needed .. I know I will be reading it again in the future .. you are very talented ... thank you thank you thank you ... ❤️❤️❤️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
great read

Another well written story by you. I think I liked Nanny Sara a little more but this was a very close second...

Air_DryAir_Dryabout 4 years ago
More Please!

Not just Carrie and Iryna. I love them but the back story on Cindy and Mitch would be awesome.

CaptainAmericaCOCaptainAmericaCOalmost 4 years ago
The Writing Star

I have a graduate degree and that is some of the best writing I have ever read in my life. I was emotionally touched. good luck in your professional writing career.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Really excellent.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice story.

Very touching and nice detail describing your characters and events.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well done.

I know this was a work of fiction. As such it’s a fantasy. But, if you’re gonna create a fantasy it might as well be magnificent! Thanks for the wonderful story. ❤️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Straight guy

I'm a straight guy, but I just love your stories.

Beautifully crafted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thank you

Today i have read both your stories.

This was an excellant story and beautifully told.

However Nanny Sarah was with out doubt the best i've read on this site. I cried at least 3 times while reading it.

Perfection.

Thank you i cannot wait for your next tail to be published.

eros53eros53almost 4 years ago
Happy tears

I just want to tell you that I cried my eyes out at the end of you tale, and this is my second read! It still tore at my heart-strings. Oh God, I could go on and on about your characters, but suffice to say they were wonderful and the story riveting. The primary characters were well written and spoke to me, the secondary characters were pivotal in making the the story real. Well done, and also for the Nanny series as well-wonderful!

Clouded_yellowClouded_yellowalmost 4 years ago
Amazing!

What a spectacular and romantic journey in this series. You are a very good writer. Keep writing and be safe.

Clouded_yellowClouded_yellowalmost 4 years ago
Amazing

What a spectacular and romantic journey in this series. You are a great writer. Keep writing and be safe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I love it

Your stories are amazing. I’ve read many great stories here. Your stories make me cry. That’s never happened before. Please write more stories.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenalmost 4 years ago
I love this story!

I've read this story four or five times now, and I love it more each time I read it. Thank you for sharing it with us!

NWBrixNWBrixalmost 4 years ago
Stunning

Stunning. Just stunning. I read Sarah first, and thought it was absolutely amazing, but this one was on yet another level. I'm an older straight guy, and this isn't usually my genre, but this had me in tears at the end. Exquisitely written, it's maybe the most beautiful love story I've read. I look forward to reading more of your beautiful work.

bglad94bglad94almost 4 years ago
Amazing!

What a wonderful story! All of the characters felt fully realized, and their relationship very earned. I actually teared up a bit when Carrie came out to her parents; what a beautiful scene.

Also loved the Wheel of Time reference in the endnote :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great! So damn great!

I can't help but fall in love with the way you write. More stories, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Such an amazing series I’m in literal tears now. Wonderful Beautiful story telling romantic love marking, just the best love story I’ve read.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I need more!

Please do not stop writing!

I’ve read both of your stories two or three times. I love the writing style and the way the story develops, the characters.

Keep it coming please!

Can’t wait to see what you have in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

One of the best stories on Lit! Loved the ending. I thought the sex scenes were much better written than Sarah, but I loved that story as well. The lead up to and when she told her parents was very well written. I can't wait for another series from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellence

I started reading this story when i went to bed, and could not stop till it was finished.....i wanted it to carry on, and was truly dissapointed when it ended.

It was a sexy story, but it was also very moving and enthralling.

I decided to read it again before commenting, and it was just as good the second time!

I do love a happy ending!

RastanuraRastanuraover 3 years ago

Loved both stories. Keep writing about people in love and happy endings.

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingover 3 years ago
Superb!

Great story, so romantic. Hey, I'm just a straight 71 yr old guy happily married to my lovely bride for 31 yrs this coming Tuesday. This story just made me continually teary-eyed in experiencing the wonderful read about the exciting journey of Carrie & Iryna getting together. Then ultimately committed permanently forever. Positive characterization for Carrie's family, friends & workmates supporting the couple. Plus, Iryna's work team was firmly on board with how Carrie made Iryna so happy leading to an improved attitude facing the pro circuit for women's tennis. Well done, mega kudos!! Five stars, of course!!!

WindySwimming

Paddy57Paddy57over 3 years ago
Fabulous

That was just a great story of love and romance - and a little bit of sex along the way :). Great story line, well drawn characters and good ending. I read it through from beginning to end this morning. Would love to see more of your writing - good luck and thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I have read alot of stories on this style on lit, and this is F***ing fantastic. 11/10

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Holy moly

This story was great. I started read it and could not stop so i than read your other story. I have now been to your bio page every day for the last week hoping for more and was disapointed to see no new post. Keep up the fantastic work. Would love to see where theas two end up if you continue with this story.

All the best. Keep writing you are geat auther.

Max

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 3 years ago
Wow puh omg wonderful extraordinary and so on

Im totally breathtaking speechless touched to my inner being

Bow my head in awe

Thank you for sharing such a wonderful piece of shining light ..... Your inner being must be such a mirror of it and i hope for you to hecome such a loved one

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome..!!

I double everything WindySwimming stated. I too am a strsight male 74 years old married 34 years and this touching story brought tears to my eyes

I feel recommit to my wife as she brings out the best in me and has been my "rock" so I would have given my blessings to the both of them.

Keep up the good writing.

LytharLytharover 3 years ago
Amazing, five stars for sure

Your story is absolutely wonderful, and got me feeling emotional at just the right parts, to the point of bringing me to tears at the happy ending. Your characters felt so vibrant and organic, and their love is so romantic, it deserves to be seen by everyone on this site. Thank you so very, very much for your works, and I can't wait to read the next story you write, whenever that may come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love is about caring, not about sexes.

Absolutely awesome. I have been reading Literotica for decades, and this perhaps the best, ever. I love to masturbate while I an reading erotic stories. But this one hit me hard. It teached me a lot about homosexual love and how deep and honest can it be. Something we hetero don't understand. I am so grateful you to make standard (don't like to say normal) people comprehend non-heterosexual love feelings are as worthy, strong, loyal, respectful and valid as any, or even more. The grandmother chat is so clarifying about how society might destroy Love because of old miths which were important to sustain when blood heritage was needed to be maintained as pure as possible and when tribes were always trying to exterminate one to the other. Nowadays even the king of England marries a 'goym madchen' but we haven't catch up already. That said, I think it would be a contribution to humanity to make a film with this script. I would add a hard start in Ukranie, where so many lovely women would love to participate (perhaps at the tennis club where her parents might be working) and was first abused. Also nice to see how she starts getting experienced in love making and self-knowing. I would also try to get Martina Navratilova counsil, who got so many problems related to her sexual inclinations while playing. I would use Martina instead of Irina (or whatever) because of marketing reasons, but mainly to honour her. Please, please go to Hollywood and make a try. If we chileans could get an Oscar with a simple transexual story (Una mujer fantástica, Daniela Vega, 2018) this, yours, can't go behind. LOVE IS ABOUT CARING might be a good title. Good luck. Thanks very dearly, very deeply.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Your talent is absolutely amazing. I want to read this story again in case i missed something. Best part is these real people are out there, not only in a story.

Thank you for sharing this with us. 🙏

RastanuraRastanuraover 3 years ago

Why is it that every author on his site doesn't know that the past of lie is LAY? Lied is the past of lie and I know that you're not all a pack of liars, I hope. Really enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Thank you

Tygo_6Tygo_6over 3 years ago

Love your stories. Thia was first i read. And now i reread yor first two stories.

Thery are all really captivating.

But the couepl i love most is ironically very fond of tennis. Which ia not a aport for.me

But even though it is tennis and i dislike it.

I love the story and how much they love eachother. Its my favourite so far of what you have out. Even though hero worship might be my new favourite.

But thanks for really good stories and i hope these one gets a continue

AngieLightHeart0AngieLightHeart0over 3 years ago

When I first read this story I didn't like it at all. The second time I came across it and read it I kinda liked it. The third time I thought it was cool. The forth time I read it I fell in love with it. This is the only story I've read SO many times.. like loads of times I've lost count. If I ever need a story to read and relax I always come back to this one and every time it's as enjoyable as the last time I read it. This is a work of art that will never be forgotten and the perfect romance. 5 stars just isn't enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love your stories

Every story your write is an instant favorite of mine! Please don’t stop writing!

ScloseeScloseeabout 3 years ago
More!!!

I would love to see this beautiful story continue. You are very talented and your stories are some of my most favorite. I especially love that it’s not just instant sex. All of your stories have substance!

tedibabytedibabyabout 3 years ago
Another great story

JC,

Again, and again. You are a fantastic storyteller!

tedi

Impassioned_proseImpassioned_proseabout 3 years ago
Just loved it!

Amazing! Really. I just loved it. I'm so looking forward to reading your other stories. And I hope you do continue their story sometime. I'd love to read more. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJCMcNeilly@JCMcNeilly
Part 5 of Beautiful is up! Only one to go. Part six has been submitted, so it should be up soon. I hope everyone has enjoyed so far! I write lesbian romance. Sometimes sex comes quicker, sometimes not. but you won't find any one night stands or quickies in my work (unless n...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES