The Tent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her voice trailed off in frustrated desire, he held her hips and pressed ever so slowly forward, and even though she was on her side and her legs were closed she was so wet and slippery it just slid right in. He continued to press into her as slowly as he could, taking what seemed like forever to her before his groin pressed against her ass, and once it was there he just held it in place, her tight wet pussy fully impaled by his cock. After a short time she began to wiggle her ass again and begged him 'Please fuck me, please do it now, please...." Even she could not say at that point if it was to get it over with, or to get the release she so desperately needed, or both.

He finally relented and began to move his own hips back and forth, each time taking it out a little more and pressing it in a little harder. She could not believe the control he had, to not just fuck her hard and fast after so much arousal and time had gone by without him cumming. But each time he pressed in a little bit harder and faster. Finally he was pulling out so only the head was in and then shoving it all the way in, until he was fucking her fast, hard and deep. His abdomen pounding against her ass, which was already covered in her juices, made the smacking sound of their bodies colliding resound ever louder throughout the tent.

And she could not forget for a minute the ropes around her breasts that were tied to her knees. Each time he hit her deepest recesses her legs wanted to straighten out and the ropes pulled on her breasts, involuntarily causing her to cry out in a combination of delicious pleasure and searing pain. Then he made it worse as he grabbed her by the arms, still tied tight behind her back, and used that as a fulcrum to hold her as he fucked her as hard as he could, pulling back on her breasts through the ropes to her arms as her knees pulled them forward, making her cry out even louder, which only provoked him to fuck her even harder, over and over for what seemed like an eternity.

Wouldn't he ever cum and stop, she wondered to herself as she had orgasm after orgasm, until it was all just a blur of pleasure in her pussy and throughout her whole body, and even the pain of her abused breasts turned into something else entirely, and the smells of her arousal filled the tent while the sounds of her moans mixed with the grunts of his efforts to fuck her as hard as possible, until he finally brought his upper arm around to squeeze her firmly bound breasts and she screamed out in pain. He pressed himself harder and deeper into her than at any time before, releasing his cum into the depths of her pussy. When the eruption had subsided, he sank back in exhaustion behind her, remaining fully embedded in her as his cock slowly got smaller and softer, and finally fell out of her.

She could only lay there breathing hard, glad that the rape was finally over, but maybe more sexually satisfied than she ever remembered being in her entire life as she felt his cum dripping out of her and down the lower part of her ass.

After a while he got up again and moved over to the other side again, and again she felt the tip of his cock against her lips, but this time it smelled of her own juices and his cum, and she dutifully opened her mouth and licked it clean, taking it into her mouth and actually enjoying the taste of their mingled fluids. He did not move and let her do as she pleased, relishing her voluntary pleasuring of his still soft cock. She didn't even care that she was still at his mercy and he could still do whatever he wanted, for as long as he wanted. There was only the moment and the deep satisfaction she felt in her pussy and throughout her entire body.

After a while he reached down and untied the ropes from her knees, and she straightened her legs out in relief. He reached behind her head and untied and removed the silk scarf that had covered her eyes the entire time, and she realized had probably enhanced all the other sensations with her sense of vision removed. Once her eyes adjusted to the low light in the tent, she looked up into the eyes of her attacker and, with a tenderness and connection she had never felt before, said to her husband "Thank you my dearest, that was the most wonderful birthday present I have ever received."

He bent down to kiss her deeply, and tasted their mingled juices on her lips and mouth. When they finally parted he quietly said "I love you so much...", then with a wry smile continued "...and just wait until next year's birthday!"

She could not help but reply in mock outrage "Don't you dare make me wait a whole year!"

He lay down next to her as they laughed together at her joke, of which they both knew she was serious. This first time playing out a fantasy of his wife's would not be the last, since she obviously got pleasure from what they had done here and he surely enjoyed it as well. It was also silently understood that, with his birthday coming up in a few months, she would gladly reciprocate, and so on for the rest of their lives. They kissed softly for a long time as they looked in each other's eyes, their lips and tongues dancing in that eternal, private communication of lovers.

He eventually turned her on her stomach and untied the ropes binding her arms behind her back, but she insisted he leave the ropes on her breasts before they got in the sleeping bag together, spooning with him behind her, his arm over her side and caressing her bound breasts as they both fell quickly into a deep sleep. What they dreamed about that night only their subconscious' know, but not surprisingly both woke up aroused.

What they did when they awoke the next morning is another story, but suffice it to say she had many delightful orgasms as her birthday present continued over the weekend, continuously surprised by her devious and inventive husband.

When they finally had to go back to the real world, they packed up the tent and other gear, and walked the mile or so from the campsite in the woods to their home, way out in the country with no neighbors for several miles in each direction. They had purchased it about a year ago, and were just finding out its' real potential.

The End.

12