The Tentacle God

Story Info
Lisa's life is changed by a tentacle god and its followers.
2.6k words
3.94
28.2k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tagmus2
Tagmus2
6 Followers

Lisa had begun dreaming a few days ago. The dreams were very meaningless. They consisted of almost pitch blackness, and some sort of warm presence. You would think it would be more of a nightmare, but it was somehow a pleasant presence. After having the almost exact same dream three days in a row she tried to talk to Lenny, her husband, about it. He had just shrugged it off "Whatever it's probably nothing," when she had tried to push it a bit more saying that it couldn't be normal to have the exact same dream three days in a row. As usual Lenny had just gotten mad at her, yelled, and had ended up opening another beer, he drank a lot of those these days.

Both Lisa and Lenny where okay good looking, Lenny was pretty trained, he had played as a linebacker in college, which was where they met. Love at first sight, Lenny had been a real gentleman back then, carrying her to bed on that first date... three years later they had decided to get married, just a small casual wedding. But Lenny preferred the company of his friends, and soon cracks started to show in their relationship, then a year ago Lenny had started growing bitter, his football career had just ended with a shattered ankle, soon the beer drinking followed. Their relationship wasn't worth much anymore. Sex was not a thing Lisa enjoyed. Lenny was well built and really strong, some evenings he would use Lisa as some sort of personal sex doll, nothing more than a hole to bang.

After going to sleep the next evening the dream returned, but it took a new turn, she saw a woman standing in front of her. Somehow the presence lurking I the dark wanted her to find this woman, the woman had auburn hair, freckles and was pretty tall. She looked long and good at the woman, the presence wanted her to. Suddenly she felt something touch her ankle, but the second she tried to look down she awoke. Lenny was snoring beside her. Lisa looked at the clock at her bedside, it was only 4 am, so she decided to go back to sleep.

The next day after being abruptly awoken by Lenny shoving her out of the bed "shut you damn alarm off woman!!" She had slept through her alarm, and Lenny hadn't... After a quick breakfast she walked to the bus to go to work. Approaching the bus stop there was only one other person. She sat down beside her on the bench at the bus stop. The woman had auburn hair. Wait? Lisa thought to herself. Auburn hair. She slowly turned her head to look at the woman beside her. The woman looked exactly like the woman in her dreams...

"Sorry I'm looking, its just. You look exactly like a person I have been dreaming about" Lisa said to the woman.

The woman turned and looked at her "It's totally okay darling, I've been dreaming about you as well. It is a sign. Tonight you will dream again. You will dream of an address. Meet me at this address after work tomorrow, and I will tell you about what we can offer you." With those words she stood up and walked off. Leaving Lisa baffled, what did all that mean? How did she know her as well. Her thoughts were interrupted by the bus arriving. She went to work as usual that day. When she came home she didn't tell Lenny about her weird encounter, he would just shrug it off as usual and drink another beer.

And sure enough, that night Lisa dreamed again. This time the presence showed her an address, just as the woman had told her it would, it was an address near her work, she could easily walk there after work tomorrow. After pondering a bit about the address and how she would get there she was interrupted by the feeling of something slithering up her leg, like a snake. But as soon as she looked down she awoke.

The next day she went to work with butterflies in her stomach, what would she be met by at the address, would they be able to tell her why she was having those dreams? Would they know what the presence in the dark was? When she was done with work she hurried out the door, it took around 12 minutes to reach the place, it looked like an abandoned house. She stood looking at the facade of the house for a while, thinking about whether it was actually a good idea to go into a strange unknown house. But curiosity got the better of her, she walked up and entered through the door. Inside was a corridor leading to one door, the corridor was painted black, but in much better shape than the outside of the building. Lisa continued through the corridor and opened the door. Behind the door was a room just as black as the previous. In the middle of the room was a dark wooden desk with a lamp on top, emanating a soft orange glow, there were chairs on each side of the desk. In the chair opposite to Lisa's side of the table the woman from her dream and the bus stop was sitting. "Take a seat Lisa", a bit weird that she knew her name, but at this point everything was weird, so it didn't come as much of a surprise.

After sitting down in the chair, the lady started telling Lisa about her dreams and why she was having them. The lady was part of a religious organization, they worshipped an ancient god called Urdum, the very same presence Lisa had felt in her dreams. The house she was currently in was their base of operations, here almost a hundred women lived in apartments in what was apparently a very very large house. The reason she had started dreaming was because Urdum had felt her predicament, like with all the women here Urdum sought to free her from her bitter husband and give her a life of freedom. That was why tomorrow, Saturday she had to come again, this time with Lenny. There the religious order would iniciate her and make sure she wasn't going to be abused by Lenny any more. Somehow this all made sense to Lisa, she didn't really want to live with Lenny anymore, and what the order offered her was too good to say no to. "Just tell him that you have a surprise for him and bring him here, then we will take care of him from there" the lady said as she showed Lisa the door to the outside.

The next night Lisa dreamt again, this time the presence somehow assured her that this was the right thing to do, and that tomorrow she would see it, she would understand. The day after Lisa and Lenny were driving to the address, it had initially been very hard to get Lenny to leave the couch, but after he had been told that it was because of a secret surprise his interest was piqued. Again he was initially reluctant to enter the worn-down building, but after reminding him of the surprise he entered, Lenny went in first pushing Lisa aside. They walked through the dark corridor entering the same room as yesterday. Inside the desk had been removed, the lady from yesterday was now accompanied by two well built muscular ladies who quickly grabbed Lenny, subduing him, even with Lennys own size he couldn't fight the two big women, after a short struggle they injected him with a clear liquid, quickly rendering him docile. "Don't worry he understands everything and feels everything, his movement is just a bit dulled down" the lady said, she was wearing a ceremonial robe. The two strong ladies were wearing almost nothing at all, they wore, a bra, a vest around it and then lacy panties, beneath the panties Lisa could see they were wearing some sort of chastity belt, but it was hard to see exactly how it looked under the panties.

The lady showed them all into a new room. It was much bigger than the earlier room, this room was also round. Around the walls stood many women, all dressed differently, the few where you could see the panty line, Lisa noticed the same belt as the two women moving Lenny into the room were wearing. On a raised platform, a woman was standing, the woman was wearing some sort of helmet/mask, it covered her entire face except for her mouth. It was in the same style as the chastity belt, which she was also wearing one of, metal, covered in golden symbols, and crystals here and there. Except for the belt and the headwear she was wearing a loose white robe, which was open in the front, exposing her bare breasts and body. "That is the head priestess of the organization, she has submitted her body to Urdum and he now has full control of her" the lady said, Lisa looked at her with awe.

Then the head priestess spoke in a very ceremonial but beautiful voice: "We are gathered here today. To witness Lisa being freed from her chains and initiated into our belief. She will be cleansed and she will witness Urdum in his true form".

Then all of the women started chanting, the lady stepped back, leaving the two strong women holding Lenny in the middle of the room, with me just behind them looking up at the head priestess. As they chanted a blue portal suddenly sparked to life in the middle of the room, at first slowly expanding but quickly opening up to be around 2,5 meters wide.

Then the chanting stopped, "Lisa, look into the portal and witness Urdum", Lisa walked towards the portal and looked into it, inside was writhing purple tentacles all over the place, there seemed to be no end to them. It was almost hypnotizing to look at. Again Lisa also felt the presence, and she knew it to be true, this was Urdum, the entity from her dreams, the tentacle god.

Then the head priestess spoke again: "Now that you know it to be true, we must ask you for a willing sacrifice, a sacrifice which will be your first step into becoming a sister, a worshipper of Urdum. Although it is a sacrifice I think it is a sacrifice you are willing to make. You must give Lenny to Urdum, all worshippers of Urdum are female singles, you must give up your man to truly serve Urdum. We don't think this will be a hard sacrifice as we know how bitter Lenny has become and how your relationship is hanging by a strand."

"What? NO?!" Lenny yelled, he tried to fight the two strong women, but they quickly subdued him again, he was no match for them, especially in his slightly sedated state. It was true, Lenny was becoming more and more obnoxious by the day, and Lisa knew it deep inside, she had to get rid of him, and soon they would probably break up either way. Also she could feel it was the right thing to do, Urdum was somehow beckoning her to give it Lenny, to free herself.

"I willingly give Lenny to Urdum" Lisa said gesturing towards Lenny and the portal.

"As you wish" the head priestess sad making a gesture with her hand, the two strong women pushed Lenny towards the portal, Lenny was writhing in their grasp desperately trying to escape. The two women pushed him over the edge into the portal. The two woman walked to the edge of the room, leaving Lisa alone by the portal.

But before he could even pass through tentacles had shot up from the portal, grabbing by his arms and his legs and pulling them out into an X suspending him in the air over the portal. More tentacles shot up ripping his clothes off, leaving him naked. Then new tentacles ascended from the portal, one slowly started pushing into his ass, at first with loud protests from Lenny who could do nothing to stop it, then the protests turned into moans as the tentacle found his prostate. Another tentacle wrapped around his cock and begun milking it. Soon another tentacle entered his mouth filling it. The tentacles rotated Lenny around so he was facing Lisa. At first his eyes were pleading, but soon they glazed over with pleasure, after having come twice, he started bucking his hips into the tentacle, allowing it to have its way with him. After having come a third time the tentacles slowly started descending with Lenny, the fucking never stopped, as he was brought through the portal and was slowly brought into the writhing mess of tentacles, until he was no longer visible.

"Now that you have been freed yourself from Lenny, you have been cleansed and is ready to become a worshipper" the head priestess gestured to a woman walking towards Lisa with a pillow, on the pillow was a belt like the one the others were wearing.

"Wear this, and Urdum will be there at all times, you will chastise yourself in his name." Lisa started taking off her clothes, she knew what had to be done by instinct, she wanted this. Soon she was standing naked in the middle room, her pussy was dripping from watching Lenny. She lifted the belt from the pillow and lifted it up her legs, the front had a crystal in the middle, just above her pussy was a symbol of a vagina and around it tentacle symbols adorned the belt. It was a tight fit, the behind of the belt going up between her buttocks, and the front covering her pussy. It was like the belt was made exactly for her, which it probably also was when she thought about it. As she locked it together she felt the parts fuse together, tightening it further, it was no clear that there was no way she was getting it off again, ever. Then the crystal started glowing, and then she felt Urdum.

Wet tentacles were sliding their way into both her ass and pussy. It was a portal belt, a portal had opened above her ass and pussy, just like the big one in front of her. She moaned as the tentacles advanced further into her. Soon several more joined them in both her holes, widening them. She moaned again, her legs trembling from the pleasure, the tentacles almost vibrated while they touched her in all of the right places. She fell to her knees moaning loudly. Then she fell to her side as she went over the edge, she had the most intense climax she had ever experienced, meanwhile the head priestess started speaking: "Yes! Feel Urdum inside you, feel his pleasurable presence, another faithful servant who gives up herself to worship and serve!" Lisas eyes disappeared into her skull as another orgasm, even more powerful than the last rocked her body. The tentacles just continued their assault, no stopping. They kept giving throwing her over the edge just as she came back down from the last. Her body almost felt numb, the only feeling was the tentacles invading her.

"YES!" She moaned loudly, as her initiation was now complete. Her body was rocked by another orgasm, then another, and another and another until she blacked out, her mind not capable of handling that much pleasure at once...

Tagmus2
Tagmus2
6 Followers