The Term Paper Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom hasn't said much to me about Emily but I figured I had plenty to hear about it later. Emily on the other hand was so excited she couldn't Shut up. Even before we made it to the airport she was like a little kid at the zoo, staring out the window with huge, glassy eyes in complete aww of the towering buildings and stadiums. She literally yelped when she saw the gateway arch reaching high into the clouds and she was just as impressed when mom showed her the plane we would be riding in, pointing to it from the huge terminal windows.

Mom really went all out for this thing, I've never flown before this but I have to say, if you're going to ignorantly, put your life at risk in order to reach a destination, than first class is the way to go. The seats are soft and spacious and the service is great. The attendants weren't hard on the eyes either, I noticed, to my surprise, that Emily had eyes for a specific red head, Ogling over the young woman's decent sized tits that almost spilled from her tight fitting blue uniform. I hadn't realized that Emily played for both teams. For some reason this made her extremely attractive to me and I began finding it hard to think or concentrate on anything else other than her head between the red heads pale supple thighs.

The first class section was arranged in two rolls of two big, comfy blue and white recliners that were evenly spaced out. I sat in the middle row with my mother to my right and Emily to my left across the aisle. Eventually after a couple of hours into our Flight, the cab turned from the constant jabbering from Emily to a low steady snore.

I had my headphones on, unable to relax because the thought of this huge Steel boat plummeting to the earth wouldn't get out of head. My vice like grip on the seat was wearing into the leather and my head throbbed so badly that it barely took my mind off my tight aching neck. I nervously bounced my knee and my full bladder, needing to take a piss since getting patted down. It was no wonder that the short, round security officer was giggling as she ran her hands down over my groin. The only weapon she found was my piss hard on.

I couldn't take it anymore, my teeth actually ached. I yanked my ear buds out, annoyed, huffing and un-buckling my harness. I could feel mom's questioning gaze beating down on me as I quickly shoved all of the things I had from my lap like my mp3 player and tablet into my carry-on bag.

"What are you doing son?" mom asked removing her own headphones she had plugged in to the mini monitor that was connected to each seat by a moving, arm not completely unlike a gooseneck lamp.

"I have to visit the rest room, prey that this thing stays up while I'm in there because dying in the John is not my preferred way to go." I whispered sarcastically.

"You're not going to die in the bathroom son, your young and viral and worry way to much over things you can't do anything about."

"Well forgive me if I lack confidence in flying machine built by a species that learned how to split the atom just to blow each other up."

"Do you know how dramatic you sound sometimes." she chuckled, shaking her head. "It's so cute, reminds me of how you used to throw such a fit when I pushed you in the swing; you'd scream because you were going too high."

"I was, you always had to make a point for me to be higher than all the other kids." I mumbled, as I bounced from one seat to the other like I was on a ship at sea being tossed around by torrential waves.

The bathroom was surprisingly roomier than I had expected. I tried to shut the door but suddenly someone pushed me forward and shut it for me.

"Here honey, let mommy help you out." she whispered in my ear, unzipping the front of my knee length jean shorts, her warm breath pricking the fine hairs on my neck, reaching in through the front slit of my boxers and gently pulling my hard cock out.

"Mmmm, you must really need to go, I hope I can aim it right. Ok, go for it."

I didn't know what she was doing but I didn't care, my bladder was so full and I strained so hard that there were little droplets of urine leaking from the head of my cock. I released the massive pressure inside, the first part of which splashed the edge of the seat but my mother was quick to fix the miss fire.

"Oh god yes, oh wow." I moaned in relief as the long spray of warm liquid streamed from the head of my cock and into the water.

"Oh, does that feel better baby?" She whispered, licking my ear and slowly messaging my rod, piss splashing into the stool. "you know later we're going to have to discuss this young lady that conned you into bringing her to the house and just what she means to you but for now." she began gnawing my ear. "Mmmm but for now, momma knows what her baby needs."

She reached around with her other hand and cupped my heavy gems. I groaned putting my hands flat against the wall of the cubical, finally reaching the bottom of my bladder; the last couple of drops shaking off as my mother groped my cock and began to run her gentle hand slowly up and down my still hard shaft.

"So tense son and these big boys are so swollen, no wonder your being such a grouch. I know how to help you relax and soften that attitude don't I?" she asked stroking my cock faster, gently squeezing the soft flesh of my balls.

"Oh god momma, you know exactly what I need, you know what makes me feel so, uh-much better. " I whimpered, my knees beginning to shake as I instinctively began to move my hips, panting as my mother rubbed up against me, holding me tight, pumping me faster and faster, pulses of pleasure tingling through me. "Oh god momma, oh." I pumped my hips fucking her hands as much as her hands fucked me.

"That's my baby, let it go, oh yes let it go for momma." she said as I shuddered with tremers, emptying my load, pump after pump of my guy goo into the stool. "That's right baby, oh yes, momma makes it all better." She gently patted my cock and put him back in my boxers before kissing my neck. "I'll go out first and you can follow in a couple minutes." and just like that the door opened and closed. I pulled my shorts up and fastened them. There was a little sink with a small faucet. I was surprised at the scent of the soap in the automatic dispenser, cucumber melon. The scent became splendidly enjoyable. After my hands were clean, I splashed a little water on my face and dried it off on my shirt. That's right, I admit it.

I walked out a lot straighter then when I went in and in a much better mood. I stopped to grab the mp3 out of the overhead from my carry-on bag and sat down. I glanced over at Emily real quick and had a double take. I swore I saw her eyes open and a smirk, but I must have been wrong because she was still sleeping. I stuffed my buds back in my ears leaning over and kissing my mom on the cheek. I snuggled down and switched on my best of-grunge playlist, slipping into a sweet deep sleep.

"Hey, hey dood, come on rise and shine were here." I sat up rubbing my adjusting eyes. "Come on, come on, come on." Emily was pulling on my arm, her voice made me think of nails on a chalkboard.

I cringed, grinding my teeth. "I'll do whatever the hell you want if you just be quiet a minute ok."

I stood up shaking loose of Emily's hand. "Come on dood, don't be like that." Emily whimpered looking genuinely hurt. The bitter taste of guilt soured in my mouth as she turned around, leaving through the blue velvet curtain that separated the class sections. I growled, grabbing my carry on out of the overhead, realizing mom must be waiting for me.

The plane was empty except for the ginger flight attendant that was growing irritated waiting for me to depart. I smiled shrugging my backpack over my shoulder. Sorry chick I'm trying. I thought quickly exiting out into the hall were Emily waited, shifting her weight from one leg to the other, her arms crossed, nervously looking about.

"Alright, I'm here. Where did my mom run off to?" I said walking past as she followed close behind.

"She's probably outside waiting on us in a taxi by now. She told me to wake you up and she was going to get our luggage and finds us a ride." She said moving her hands around like a politician giving a speech.

"You know I just realized something."

"Really, what, that I'm incredibly sexy and you want to kiss me." she sang. I could see her shaking her hips and sticking her ass out from her reflection in a pane of glass. She was right for the most part but she was still kind of annoying.

"No, I just realized that this must be the way it feels to have a younger pain in the ass sister." I chuckled as she playfully smacked me in my back.

"Ow, shit. Wait a minute." She yelped, stopping to rub her wrist.

"What's wrong, did you break a nail?" I teased, mocking her like we were on a playground.

"No, you ass; I think I sprung my wrist, I didn't expect you to be so hard."

I turned around laughing at her improper description. "Come on; try to work it out, if it doesn't get any better I'll wrap it up."

"Aww " she said running up, wrapping her arm around mine and leaning her head against my shoulder. " You do like me."

I rolled my eyes and shook my head, grinning and laughing at her exaggeration.

I didn't realize it was so late till I walked out and paid attention to the night sky, clear and starry, lit with the moon big and bright. Emily squeezed my arm even tighter. I looked over to see her big blue eyes, wide and glistening with the reflection of the stars.

"Wow, isn't it just gorgeous Dave?"

"Yea, it's not too bad at all."

"Hello, lover boy over here." my mom said waving from the sunroof of a long black limousine. "I figure if we're going to ride then it might as well be in style." she said laughing as she waved her arms around like a presenter from a game show.

"Oh my god dude, could your mom get any cooler." Emily screamed over her shoulder running for the limo, a driver dressed in a nice black suit with a thin tight face and pointy nose, stood at the door waiting for us.

"After you sir." the driver said, with a thick French accent, ushering me into the car after Emily dove in. I could hear both of the girls giggling and carrying on from inside. Their voices full of joy, making me happy that they were happy.

To say the car's interior is luxurious is putting it mildly. You could feel the quality of leather, the ambiance and lighting made it difficult too not feel important. I never felt particularly wealthy, l mean, I've never had to deal with doing without but I knew there were those who did. Emily had an aww to her that told me she might have seen some more difficult times in her life. Maybe that's why I wanted to help her so much. She's a pain in the ass, but she deserves a little help from time to time. I mean I'm glad she doesn't mind going nude, not because I want to see her naked although it's not going to be something I'll soon forget I'm sure, but mainly because she didn't even have clothes. Honestly beside her phone and whatever she can stuff in her little hand bag I don't even think she owns anything else right now. At least not until she talk's sweet to her roommate, if that even works out for her.

I sat quietly looking out the windows and listening to the girls, hah-isn't that funny to say, the girls. I listened to them discussing the time and rather we were heading straight to the resort or going to take in some sights. It was kind of cute, the whole time, the way everything fit together, the way things felt, was almost like a dream. Like this is a moment, I may never have one like this again but as long as I have this one, I know that no matter what happens I will always remember it. I will hold onto it and regardless how hopeless life gets; when this memory comes to me I'll smile and know that everything will be alright.

I looked over to the girls, sitting sideways facing each other and holding hands, happily chatting away at everything and nothing. Mom looked at me, just a glimpse but for the slightest second our eyes locked. My heart skipped a beat when she flashed her cute little crooked grin, tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear. You know that look, that eye fucking look. Then she turned back to her conversation just as Emily looked at me with those same eyes. I wasn't quite sure what would happen, but I was more than willing to find out.

Mom decided since it was so late and it was a long ride to the seaside where Cap d'Agde was located. I would like to say that I napped all the way there but the sleep that I had gotten on the plane prevented it, so I stayed awake with eyes glued to the countryside. Mom and Emily didn't seem to have any problem finding the backs of their eyelids, especially after splitting a bottle of Champaign. It was nearly dawn from the look of it through the tinted windows by the time we arrived.

Pulling up to the hotel, we were met by two staff and I could immediately tell that this was not your normal hotel. It stood five stories high and you could easily tell the architect that designed the building not only knew what he was doing, but was also expressive and artistic. Modern and direct, but the look of the place wasn't nearly as striking as the naked couples roaming about. In fact I think only the driver, staff and we were clothed. We followed the staff members, both dressed in tight short-sleeved shirts and short-shorts, obviously French but with a decent understanding of English.

Stepping into the hotel was like Stepping into a different world. A universe filled with flesh and debauchery, everywhere you looked there were people going on with the morning as if the nudity was normal, which I guess here it was. Apparently something else considered normal here was fucking were ever you feel like. There were groups of flesh everywhere going at it pretty hot and heavy, over in a sitting area was a woman on her knees sucking not one, not two but three men off as they read the morning paper and moaned, while drinking there go-go juice. Just over by the front desk was a gorgeous spectacle as three women, caught up in fondling, licking and sucking themselves to sexual bliss. There were couplings scattered like land mines throughout the giant lobby; the whole thing was a little much to dive into. Sure, every dude I know would say how awesome this is and how they would jump right in, but you don't get it till you're in a situation like this. I am far from a prude, but I'm not sure I'm ready for something like this.

I think all three of us were so red we probably looked like sun burnt Americans and we haven't even been to the beach yet. "Hello madam and madam and monsieur, welcome to the Ozo' inn, the poshest hotel in this gorgeous paradise." A well-dressed French man asked walking towards us. If you haven't taken notice, this is not a how you say, run of the mill hotel. It is for nudists and swingers mainly and anyone who stays must be over eighteen. I imagine you haven't come here by mistake because we are reservation only, who might they be under so we may get you checked in."

Mom offered her hand politely, "You will find the reservations under Murrel. We have a majestic sweet."

"Oh miss Murrel, of course. I've been waiting for you, umm I believe the rsvp is only for two, will you be needing another bed?" he asked smiling, his big bulging eyes googling over my mother's massive cleavage.

"I'm not sure, we'll send for one if we decide we do." she said leading Emily and me to the elevator that the gentleman gestured to.

"As you say Madam Murrel."

The lift had a sign hung against the back wall in five different languages and they all come down to the same warning "no sex in the elevator." I snickered at the obvious reasons but it tempted me. Like the song goes "love in an elevator." I always wanted to try it but obviously, it wasn't permitted here. Soon the lift came to a settling stop and dinged.

"Just follow me," the guide said leading us two doors down. "Anything you need is in the folder by the telephone, not only is all of the hotel information in there, such as menus and information on services and events," he paused for a moment sweeping a badge connected to a lanyard across a square locking mechanism on the doors. He then opened the door and stood waiting with his hands behind his back. His mustached grin made me want to poke him in his eye. The girls would probably say he's handsome or smooth; he reminds me of a weasel. "After you, but it also has a full map and a complete lay out of everything the resort has to offer from clubs to shopping to the beach and even medical facilities. If you need anything at all you call the desk and ask for me personally day or night. Are there any questions?"

"Yes," my mother said lounging back in a big chair with a huge circle pillow for a seat and a half circle arching back with a satin feel. "What's your name?" she said, sounding like she was making a demand rather than a question.

"Oh yes, of course forgive me, such lovely ladies make me forget myself, I am Alfonse."

"Well thank you Alfonse, here." My mother said digging into her handbag.

"Oh no, please, we do not accept gratuities here miss. This is a pleasure, serving you." He said bowing and laying the key card and another just like it on a table by the door that reminded me of an hourglass. He turned and left, shutting the door behind him.

About a second later, Emily was jumping up and down like a chipmunk. "Oh my god can you believe this place, it's just too much." you would think she had slept the whole way there, oh yeah, because she did.

"Yea, it's a little bit more than I expected." I said grumbling.

"Oh don't be such a party pooper dude, just look at this place."

She was right, the room was gorgeously posh I guess you could say. Big framed pictures of the female form in shadowy lighting adorned the walls, each one depicting an odd pose that accentuated the curves and sex of the subjects form. The tan carpet was thick, plush, and the furniture oversized and inspired by circles similar to the furniture down stairs. I come to realize that it was designed for fucking on comfortably. There was a little kitchenette that had everything from a dorm fridge to a small two-burner glass-cooking surface. Of course if you didn't want to go through the trouble of cooking there was always the microwave and an eight-cup coffee maker for those early mornings. Of course, I was looking forward to enjoying a le café from the people who created it.

There was only one other door in the room except for the sliding glass doors. I walked in to find one of the biggest and most romantic beds ever, it followed the same round motif as the rest of the furniture but with a bit of an old world feel. A purple satin canopy circled the bed with a light valance that made the purple shimmer in the right light. There were no tv's except for one in the living room, but more pictures on the walls. The bathroom was open to the left side of the room. A sink and commode sat in the corner, right next to that was a completely glass shower, big enough to fit three or four at a time with double showerheads. In the middle of all that built into the floor and surrounded by marble looking tiny tiles sat the Jacuzzi. All ready foamy and bubbling with the slight scent of chlorine and jasmine in the air.

I grinned, that is just what I need. I thought slipping my shirt and toeing my shoes off before yanking down my shorts. I was jet lagged and spent. I could use a good sterile soak. The water was hot stepping in, it took a couple of minutes to get used to the temperature but soon I found myself grinning ear to ear and in total relaxation, the bubbles messaging my balls. You know the feeling; I imagine even women feel it to. I had to sit up for danger of falling asleep.