The Term Paper Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god dude, you hafta come see this view it's. Holy shit, there's a Jacuzzi! " Emily said, her eyes almost bugging out her sockets. "oh my god, I've never been in a hot tub before," she leaned out the door way. "Hey Dave's mom, come on there's a hot tub. Dave beat us to it." She laughed as she ducked back in stripping her clothes off. It wasn't until then that I noticed her clothes. They were filthy; something told me she had been wearing them for more than just a couple days. They were even tattered in places. I knew she was having a hard time, but just how hard I wasn't for sure. After her shirt there was no bra and after her shorts there were no panties. I realized she didn't even have shoes, just sandals. "Ooh, this is warm." She purred carefully stepping into the water.

My eyes drank in her slim, young body. I hadn't expected to be so physically attracted to her, her long toned legs, the cute way her petite hip bones stuck out and her cute little tummy ring. Her mound was even sexy almost bulging, chubby in its own way, nestled between her tender thighs with a trimmed, downy soft and glittery gold landing strip. Her tiny breasts were a little less tiny than I thought but no more than a B cup, nipples perky and blush punk, clearly hard, the tiny little nubs sticking out and ready. I swallowed, gulping with my eyes glued to her thin fragile neckline, following it down to her collar and then back to her breasts as she settled down into the tub, the water rising over them.

"See something you like dude?" she chuckled scooting closer, wrapping her arms around mine, snuggling her head on my shoulder. "Do you remember what I said on our way off the plane?"

I took a slow beep breath, completely relaxed and honestly, I felt like I was high on something. I don't know why but I leaned my head against hers gently. "Mmmm, you mean when you were like "hurry up Dood, come on dude, wake up dude."" I jokingly mocked.

"No, you ass; I mean when I was acting stupid and I said you wanted to kiss Me." her voice sounded low, intoxicatingly sexy.

"Ye, ye, yeah, I remember that." I stuttered, curious as to where she was going with this. "What about it?"

She lifted her head and brought her eyes up to mine, grinning softly, the end of her long blonde ponytail wiggling in the bubbling water. "I wouldn't mind it if you did, you know-want to kiss me."

That woke me up, I must have looked like a chicken looks half way over the road but staring into two bright headlights beating down on him, before SPLAT! Road kill. I was more than a little flattered; hell I was downright turned on; but what would mom say? I mean were kind of a thing. I became a little anxious but there was only one thing to do.

"I, I can't Emily, I wish I could but I'm attached to someone already and I don't think she'd appreciate it very much." I said regretfully, and with more than just a little disappointment. "I'm sorry."

"Oh I don't think she'd mind," came my mother's voice from right behind us, she must have snuck in because I didn't know she was there listening. She was already naked; probably shed her clothes in the living-room area of the overly luxurious chambre.

Watching mom step into the tub to the left of me, opposite of Emily made me realize just how opposite they really were. Mom had cascading waves of dark hair where Emily's flowed straight down and a bit shorter than mom's. My mother was much broader and a good few inches taller, but the one thing that stuck out like a red thumb was obviously the difference in their breasts, like night and day. Emilie's young, quaint and perky with small round pink nipples whereas mom's where absolutely bodacious, mature, heavy and probably bigger than a double D, soft and supple. Then of course there hips, moms were wide and turned from giving birth were Emily's were certainly curvy in a petite way. And mom's pussy was baby smooth, shaved just yesterday specifically for the trip. Her mature folds and deep labia glistening, Emily of course, was sporting the landing strip.

I looked up at mom as she sat down and wrapped her arms around my free one, just as Emily. "After all, your young, I think she'd cut you some slack." she said dismissively, shrugging her shoulders.

I took a deep breath, my heart pounding. "Are you sure mom, because I know if she were kissing another man I'd be a little, if not a lot upset over it." I stared her in the eyes making sure she knew that I meant every word.

"Well son, I know for a fact that she is more than content with the man she has and would discuss any changes with you. But this woman that your attached to understands that you're a man and a young one at that. I'm sure she would have no problem with this situation." she said shrugging again.

"But don't you thi..." I began protesting but there was pressure against my cheeks as Emily suddenly turned my face to her and stared into my eyes.

"Your mommy gave you permission, now fucking kiss me lover boy." and she pulled my lips to hers, I had no choice than to surrender, her fingers digging into my cheeks, forcing my mouth open, but she didn't have to squeeze very hard before I gave in, wrapping my arm around her waist, pulling her up to me. She was so light I was afraid I might crush her fragile body. Our tongues explored the others, hers-a great deal smaller than what I was used to but I guess I never noticed the tongue ring. It was different but in a good way. She tasted sweet and fresh, kissing with a passionate ferocity. She let her hand slip from my face to my chest, sliding up onto my leg. She gasped and moaned softly, feeling my rock hard cock rubbing against her leg.

Her hand slowly slid down my chest and gently around my cock. My hips nudging as she rubbed her fingers up and down my shaft getting an idea of my size. I was going to stop her but my mother squeezed my arm, whispering "it's, ok." In my ear.

My head fell back as Emily nibbled and sucked at my neck, thrusting her sweet little pussy against my thigh, her hand pumping my cock under the water. "Oh god," I moaned as my chest slowly rose and fell with each deep breath.

My mother shoved my hand between her thighs, even in the water I could feel her slippery juices, sliding two fingers up inside her. "You know she wants to fuck you son, should I let her, do you want her?" she whispered in my ear.

My head swam as my hips gently thrust with Emily's. I needed to focus on my mothers words, I didn't know what to say, I did want her, I did want to fuck her, but I didn't want to hurt my mother, she meant more to me than getting laid. "I, I don't know." I whimpered as my cock spasmed in Emily's grip, her head nuzzling into my shoulder.

I felt my mother's pussy tighten around my fingers as I worked them in a circle, my thumb finding her large excited clit hanging out from under its hood. "Oh yes," she moaned biting my shoulder. "What if I want you to, what if momma wants to see you fuck her, would you then?"

"Oh god yes," I moaned, tightening my arm around Emily bringing her mouth back up to mine. We hungrily gave in, or tongues wrapping around one another. I relished in the irony of the moment, French kissing in France.

Emily rose, spreading her legs and wrapping them around my hips, sitting down on my lap, my hard cock nested between her tiny little cunt lips. " Please, please fuck me. I want you inside, I need you inside Me.," she whispered.

Suddenly there was a hand around my cock, Emily lifted her ass as my mother guided me inside her. I couldn't believe what was happening, Emily sank down onto me slowly, being filled and waiting while she adjusted to my size before sinking down a little more, moaning in my ear. The whole time mom was rubbing her back and whispering, "Its ok sweetie, take your time, my baby's a big boy, just take your time."

Emily's pussy was good and slick, but she was tight, really tight. Suddenly she slammed down screeching as she impaled herself on my entire length. I could feel her cunt clenching around me. She gasped, shuddering; her arms wrapped around my neck her forehead resting against mine. "Take your time; I'm fine snuggled right where I am." I whispered.

She smiled, her breath smelled warm and sweet, "You feel amazing snuggled there to. If I could I'd keep you there forever." That's when I realized things would never be the same after this. They say that change is constant, that is an understatement. We kissed delicately, full of passion and hunger, but something was different, deeper.

She slowly slid up my cock, pulling her hips back, and then forward; shaking, grunting and shivering as she buried me deep, stretching her, filling her in a way she had never been before or not that I knew anyway.

We slowly rocked back and forth as she relaxed, she soon began thrusting a little faster and harder, her whole body shaking. I felt a hot jet of liquid spray against me. She clenched onto me from inside, caressing me and holding me tight.

"Are you ok" I asked as she shuddered throughout her limbs.

"Y, yes. Ju, just don't m, move." she whispered.

We sat there like that, my cock buried deep in Emily's cunt and my fingers deep within my mother, fucking her with my hand, her whimpers like music in the air. Suddenly Emily leaned over and kissed my mother, I mean kissed my mother. Just as passionately as she'd kissed me and to my surprise my mother did the same, returning the kiss with just as much eagerness. It was the hottest moment of my life. She slowly began moving her hips again as a shudder of pleasure waved through me. My mother's cunt quivered, hungrily grasping my fingers, the water sloshing and spraying the tile with moisture.

Emily thrust forward, rocking her hips, "oh, oh, oh yes." she cried, all her muscles inside pushed and squeezed me like a vice. Her stomach tightening as her twat tightened, rippling around me. I wrapped my big arm around her tiny frame and held her tight, pumping deep and fast, in and out of her sweet pussy.

"Oh my, fffffuck, Oh Shit!" she squealed, I could feel her ass clenching and spasming with her insides, gushing her girl juice all over me, washing quickly away in the hot roiling water. Her cunt felt silky and slick but clenched me so hard I thought she was swallowing my cock from the inside, her spasming quim sucking me as I filled her, pumping my seed, quenching a hunger deep down inside her loins. Our moans, squeals and whimpers filling and echoing throughout the whole apartment, probably down the halls as well. We thrust into each other, crashing together as I spurt more and more of my seed into her hungry twat.

We both shuddered against each other, in a strong embrace. Mom gently rubbed our backs and gently kissed out shoulders and necks. Our chests rising and falling as our orgasms slowly subsided, bringing us back down from our lusty high. Emily nuzzled my ear with her nose. "I changed my mind, I think I want to stay like this forever"

I couldn't tell you when we got out, it was all like a dream. I do remember falling onto the bed just before passing out. I also remember the girls lying next to me one on each side. They kissed and groped each other over me, mom gently stroking my spent cock, bringing it back to life as I slipped off to sleep. I slept as they continued on, dreaming of their hands caressing each other and tongues swirling. They were sucking my cock, together, running their tongues up and down my engorged member, competing for the prize of who would taste my nectar first.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Did the mother set him up knowing this tart wanted him?

OreospazOreospazalmost 3 years ago

I loved the story unti sick fucks getting sloppy seconds,cant anybody write something that doesnt include sharing and sloppy seconds! Definitely was a good plot but you had to ruin it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nonsenses and mistakes about the MD 11 airplane

THERE ARE A LOT OF NONSENSES AND MISTAKES in the comment below about the MD 11 airplane!First of all,IT'S DEFINITELY NOT TRUE that "a McDonald Douglas 11 is not a wide body as it’s single isle" or that "an MD11 is a tiny regional airliner at 100 or way less seats and that all cattle class as well"!These are NONSENSES!On the contrary,AN MD 11 IS A WIDE BODY JET AIRLINER and IT HAS 2 AISLES(that's THE CORRECT spelling!),with 3 seats in the middle and 2 seats on each side of the plane!Also,an MD 11 IS A LARGE AIRLINER WITH A CAPACITY RANGING BETWEEN 298 AND 410 SEATS and HAVING ALL 3 CLASSES in some variants!So,the MD 11 IT'S NOT AT ALL "way way smaller than a B737",but MUCH MORE LARGER!And the B737 IT'S NOT " the MOST POPULAR airliner ever" because even if it is the most widespread passenger plane,THAT DOESN'T MEAN AT ALL that it is the most popular!THE MOST POPULAR AIRLINER IS THE AIRBUS A320!

Regarding the fuel,JetA and JetA1 ARE NOT THE SAME THING!THEY ARE TWO DIFFRENT TYPES OF FUEL and the primary difference between them is the lower freezing point of JetA1:JetA freezes at - 40 degrees C and JetA1 freezes at - 47(NOT - 46!) degrees C!

Then,aluminium,which is the main material in building of an aircraft,IS ALSO A METAL!So,"all that metal in the wings and plane" IT'S NO "SHIT" AT ALL,but THE VERY TRUE!And an aircraft IS NOT " 95% aluminium",but ONLY UP TO 80% ALUMINIUM!

And the MD 11 WAS DEFINITELY NOT "a death trap to start out"!THAT'S JUST BULLSHIT!Indeed,it had quite some flaws in its performance,but IT WASN'T ANY "death trap"!Also,Boeing DOESN'T MAKE AND SELL MD 11 "today",as Boeing 717!THAT'S ANOTHER CRAP!Boeing 717 IS THE MD(or McDonnell Douglas) 95,NOT THE MD 11!And IT'S ALSO NOT TRUE that "MD 11’s aren’t around anymore"!On the contrary,THE MD 11'S ARE VERY MUCH AROUND,but AS CARGO AIRCRAFT because they aren't used as passenger planes anymore!THERE ARE 121 MD 11'S IN COMMERCIAL SERVICE today!

So,IT'S VERY OBVIOUS that the IDIOT who wrote SUCH MISTAKES AND NONSENSES about the MD 11,IS DEFINITELY NOT AN AIRLINE PILOT because A REAL AIRLINE PILOT WOULD KNOW HIS JOB and HE WOULDN'T TELL SUCH ABERRATIONS ABOUT A PLANE!It's true that the author of this story DID MADE SOME MISTAKES when writing about airplanes,as telling that "every country on earth thinks it’s ok to fly around as a bomb with dangerous fuel",but THAT CERTAINLY DOESN'T MEAN THAT SOME MORON can come here and write ALL SORT OF RUBBISH about airplanes,pretending to be an airline pilot!GET LOST,YOU DICKHEAD,and STOP WAISTING OUR TIME with such IDIOTIC SHIT!

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uover 4 years ago
You are a fucking idiot.

Fun mate if your going to mention an airliner by fucking model number then get your shit right. A MD11 or McDonald Douglas 11 is not a wide body you dick as it’s single isle. On top of that it seats 5 across with seat C being the isle. So 2 seats one side and 3 the other. A wide body has at least 2 isles and even then some aren’t really considered wide bodies. Also an MD11 is a tiny regional airliner at 100 or way less seats and that all cattle class as well. It’s even way way smaller than a B737 the MOST POPULAR airliner ever as more of those have been built than any other.

The fuel. So a MD11 is a high bypass ratio turbofan and is fueled by JetA, just filtered very well kerosene with some antifreeze in it to stop the dissolved water freezing at -46 deg C at cruise altitude. If you had a open bucket of Jet A1 and an open bucket of normal car petrol or gasoline in US and threw a lit match into each one the JetA1 would put the match out while the petrol would WOOF with a big fireball and burn like a mother fucker. Kero/JetA1 has to be spread thin or sprayed into ting droplets and then heated to quite hot to burn a match won’t cut it nor will a lighter or those jet lighters a blow torch would work great.

All that metal and shit in the wings and plane? Not fucking likely. An aircraft is 95% aluminium or duralumin an aluminium that has an aluminium oxide coating on it that stops corrosion in the air. If scratched the bare duralumin forms a new oxide layer in minutes. So parts not aluminium are titanium and stainless steel but that’s hardly anything as WEIGHT SAVING IS ABSOLUTELY KING.

The MD11 was a death trap to start out and the movie where the pilot on cocain flys it upside down to save it well that’s a MD11, sort of. MD11’s aren’t around anymore as they aged out and McDonnel Douglas went broke and Boeing bought them out. Boeing scrapped the entire company except the MD11 and Boeing makes and still sells it today as the Boeing 717 or B717.

I’ve been flying aircraft for 29 years and my current company operates Boeing 717 aircraft under contract and I fly other aircraft. So seeing this crap in your story when there was absolutely no need pisses me off. Why did you have to name the aircraft type? Why tell us how every country on earth thinks it’s ok to fly around as a bomb with such dangerous fuel? It shows that your lazy and I noticed that glaring mistake as it’s my thing but have others noticed other mistakes that I didn’t? If using real life facts the. Get it right or leave it out.

1 Star now and I’m pissed you ruined a story I was enjoying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Had to stop reading, too many jarring word-use and spelling errors

were instead of we're, viral instead of virile, theology instead of philosophy, and how the hell did Emily got on an international flight with just a few minutes notice? Get an editor, instead of just running it through Spell-Checker, you spelled all the wrong words correctly, but they're still the wrong words. 2/5

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
Road Trip with Mom Ch. 01 Busty mom and well-hung son go on a cross country road trip.in Incest/Taboo
Forced to Fuck His Mom on Halloween Mother and son forced together through a misunderstandingin Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Christmas Party Dilemma A mother has her son pose as her boyfriend at a party.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories