All Comments on 'The Terminal Virgin'

by RandomAuthor

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
mschack63mschack63over 12 years ago
Very nice

Can hardly wait for chapter 2.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 12 years ago
Very hot...

c'mon next chapter....

Baloney_PonyBaloney_Ponyover 12 years ago
Very nice job.

I remember you posted several chapters of several different (and promising) stories last spring. Then you suddenly stopped posting altogether. I hope you're back to stay this time. Maybe even continue or at least conclude the stories you left hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Perfect Erotica

This is another good story. In fact, I like all your stories. I especially like the way you build up and tease the reader without being harsh or forceful, causing me to use my imagination and my mind. I don't know about other women, but, I enjoy your stories and I'm glad you two are writing again.

rnjudybugrnjudybugover 12 years ago
nice

very good. next chapter please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hot!

Very believable: step by step development of the, um, situation. I liked the reference to Literotica, too. Can't wait for the next chapter!

idle_dreameridle_dreamerover 12 years ago

I thought this story was really good. I hope you continue it. The daughter is so shy and innocent I can't wait to see where their relationship ends up being.

It's a shame there isn't more erotica with such cute daughters like Cathy.

lorencinolorencinoover 12 years ago
~

I love your stories. They all deserve 5 stars. There are, however, so many beginnings. I'd love more consummation. I love the slow build-ups but they have to go somewhere. Pleeeeez consummate.

fireguy365fireguy365over 12 years ago
Great start... but

I love your story telling and building of characters but in the several stories of yours I've read that's as far as they go; you don't finish them.You're like the high school prick teaser, lots of build up but never a finish. Please don't leave us with our hands in our pants and nothing to finish with. Like I said, love the story and what should be a 5 is only a 2 because it just stops when it was starting to get good.

johnsjointjohnsjointover 11 years ago
Hot

Wow, what a great start, I hope that you finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Crap! Another unfinished story.

The title says enough.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Love where this is going

PapaGolf414PapaGolf414almost 3 years ago

Terribly long and teasing, but beautifully written and inexorably arousing. Can't wait to read your sequel/continuation. I think father and daughter have a great future life in front of them. Thanx.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wish you'd come back and write again! You've got skills!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous