The Tesla Man

Story Info
A unexpected adventure at the grocery store.
4.3k words
4.6
13.4k
29
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
April602
April602
1,000 Followers

True Story. I sometimes wonder why things like this always happen to me. Actually I do know why...poor judgment, but surely this must happen to other women also.

I was on my way home from the office, and as planned, I stopped at the grocery store to pick up a few things. Apparently, everyone else in the world decided to do the same thing because the parking lot was full, so I had to park near the back right next to one of those electric car charging stations.

When I came out of the store and got back to my car with my cart, I started unloading. While putting my groceries in the backseat, I noticed a man sitting in the car that was parked right next to my driver's side. From where I was standing, I could tell he was reclined back in his seat. I didn't think much of it as I presumed he was just sleeping as he waited for his car to be recharged. But then I noticed his body moving in a strange shaking motion.

I emptied my cart, shut my door, and took my buggy back to the return area. My curiosity had gotten the better of me, so when I came back to my car, I slowly walked to my driver's door. I had wild visions of him having some kind of medical condition and needing help. I casually glanced in to see if this man was okay or in need of help. I could see him through the passenger window, and he was just fine; in fact, the movement in his body was caused by him having his pants open and pumping a surprisingly large erection!

Oh my gawd, a pervert? I was shocked at first and momentarily frozen. I actually did a double take to make sure my eyes weren't playing tricks on me. They weren't. I quickly leaned lower so I could see his face, fearing that he had seen me, but his eyes were closed and he didn't know I was standing there.

My first thought was to just get into my car and leave before he noticed me. But there was something so shocking and mesmerising about seeing this man masturbating right here in a public parking lot that I couldn't stop watching. I have a history and fetish for watching guys masturbate. I just couldn't help but look a few seconds longer.

I looked him over again, and he was actually quite attractive, with dark hair and a dark complexion. He was wearing a blue button-up shirt and tan dress slacks. His car was a Tesla, and from the way he was dressed, he was clearly a well-to-do professional. He wasn't the type of man you would expect to be jerking off in his car in a grocery store parking lot.

I had only been watching him for a few seconds, but I could already feel it evoke something inside of me, sparking something that was sending a shiver through my body. Perhaps the riskiness of what he was doing, or the taboo feeling, or the thought of getting caught. I could feel the nervousness building in my body. I kept looking around to see if anyone was close, or could see me standing there looking in this car. I wasn't the one on display touching myself, but for some reason, I felt like I was the one that was going to get into trouble.

My eyes kept going back down to his hand, gripped around the shaft of what looked to be an eight-inch long penis, with an engorged purple head. I couldn't stop looking. I was drawn in and mesmerised as I watched his hand move up and down. I looked back up at his body, at his face, and that's when our eyes met! Oh shit! I realised he was watching me as I was watching him.

I was mortified. I had been caught! I wanted to jump in my car and leave, but I was frozen in his stare, like a deer in the headlights. He kept looking right at me. The whole time, his hand never stopped moving. It was like he knew he had me now, and he did. Then suddenly, I was startled and jumped as his passenger window went down.

I quickly turned away from his car as I trembled to reach for the handle of my driver's door when I heard him say, "Wait, don't go, please."

I know I should have just gotten in my car, but his voice stopped me as I looked back at him. I was trembling from being caught in the situation. He was still holding his more than adequately sized erection, just not stroking it now, but pointing it straight up in the air, daring me not to look at it.

His words startled me again as he said, "I can tell you want to watch. It's okay, I want you to watch me too."

I just stuttered and, for some reason, started apologising like I did something wrong, saying, "I'm sorry... I have to go. I'm sorry."

Even as I was saying I had to go, I still stood there and kept looking at him. The reality was that I did want to watch. I couldn't take my eyes off of him, and I wanted to see him masturbate. I could feel my body starting to respond; I was getting aroused.

His words jolted me again, "Come on, I can tell you like it. I can tell you don't really want to go. It's okay."

His hand started to slowly move up and down the shaft again, rolling his thumb over the tip of it, making the head glisten with his pre-cum, then moving all the way to the base where he squeezed it, waving it back and forth at me.

My breathing was now getting shallow. I could feel my nipples getting stiff against the inside of my cream-coloured lace bra under my pale pink dress. I could feel a warm tingle moving down between my legs; whether I liked it or not, my body was responding.

I just stood there motionless as I watched him slowly work himself with his hand. I looked back up at his face. He was intently staring at me, clearly getting more and more intensely aroused by having an audience.

This went on for a minute or so, both of us feeling the growing erotic tension of the situation. I could feel myself subconsciously squeezing my thighs, shifting my weight back and forth on my tan, sling-back, high heels. I was swaying my hips to brush the material of my sheer pantyhose against my shaved pussy to stimulate myself.

Again, I was surprised as he suddenly leaned over and pulled the handle to open the door ajar, looking up at me through the window and telling me to get in.

I protested at first, shaking my head no, and he said, "Come on, just for a minute, let me cum for you."

I couldn't believe this was happening. You know how you know something is not the right choice, but you still do it anyway? My brain was telling me to get into my car and drive away, yet my body wasn't moving. I knew if I sat in his car, there would be no turning back. Again, I nervously turned, scanning for anyone watching, then stepped forward and opened the door, sliding down into the seat next to this handsome stranger, exposing himself to me.

The car was low to the ground, and as I slid, or more like fell, into the seat, my dress rode up, exposing pretty much all of my legs. I quickly adjusted myself and the dress as the seat wrapped around me.

I quickly closed the door, and it suddenly felt like I was wrapped in a cocoon with this man. There was a sensual scent in the air. The car had that new car smell of leather, but there was also the pleasant smell of his cologne combined with the sweet smell of his pre-cum. I'm sure my body was giving off all kinds of pheromones as well, as my juices were flowing. Yes, the car smelt of sex.

I sat nervously and timidly, my arms close to my body and my hands resting on my thighs, my fingertips nervously pulling at the hem of my dress as my eyes focused on what he had in his hand. I could now see every bump and ridge of his engorged member. His entire cock was coated in his pre-cum; I could hear the sound of it lubricating his fingers as he stroked his shaft.

I sat there slightly trembling and feeling a mix of arousal and embarrassment, as again I subconsciously found myself squeezing my thighs to stimulate myself as I was hypnotised by his moving hand.

Suddenly, he released his grip on his penis, reached over and took hold of my left wrist. I could feel the warm pre-cum on his hand as he gently gripped my wrist. His touch infused me with sexual energy. I immediately felt a gush of wetness between my legs. He pulled my hand over towards his lap as I pretended to resist, but still did not stop him, as he said, "You can hold it."

He placed the palm of my hand against the top of his erection, and I instinctively closed my fingers around the shaft, not quite reaching all the way. My breathing was shallow and I was trembling as I leaned in and tightened my grip around his hard cock. I could feel his cock pulsing in my hand as I gripped it tightly. I found myself licking my lips as I slowly moved my hand up and down his erection, my palm and fingers sliding smoothly as they became coated with his juices.

What was I doing? This was crazy. I'm doing this out in public, not to mention to a perfect stranger. What if someone I know sees me or my car? Although my mind was racing and questioning my actions, my body was growing more and more aroused by this erotic situation. I was moving my hand up and down the shaft of his penis, slow enough to feel every ridge and bump on his lovely cock. I felt the blood gushing through his cock veins as I squeezed him tight. My thumb slipped over the head of his cock, feeling the soft skin of the tip. I was willingly exploring this stranger's cock, although I was still playing timid.

He reached down and moved my hand so that my wedding ring was rubbing the ridge of his head. I could see he was turned on by having another man's wife stroking his cock so I sheepishly whispered "My husband is waiting for me..." My words had the desired effect as I felt his cock twitch and pulsate even more.

He moaned in pleasure as he said, "Don't stop, keep stroking."

And as if under his spell, I started moving my hand up and down his shaft obediently. I again began to squeeze and rub my thighs together, forcing pressure on my now erect clitoris as my dress began to ride up, exposing more of my legs. I shifted my body closer to him and lifted my right leg up so that my stocking covered knee was resting on the centre console. It was if I was offering him my leg.

As I continued to stroke him I felt his big strong hand grab my thigh and rub it. He leaned in and ran his hand up under my dress grabbing hold of my ass and giving it a good hard squeeze and feel.

He then said, "I see you licking your lips. You want to taste it, don't you?"

Before I could respond, he brought his right hand up, under my hair, to the base of my neck and put pressure, forcing me to lean over the console into his lap. I protested again, saying, "No... no, I can't do that. I'm married and my husband is waiting for me."

I felt his cock again flex in my hand as I spoke. He obviously liked the idea that I was married, and it aroused him even more. He continued with added pressure to my neck, bringing my mouth down towards him. I felt the soft skin of the tip of his penis touch my lips, and I succumbed to his pressure, licking the tip, getting the first taste of him on my tongue, and then feeling the swollen head slip past my lips into my mouth.

I brought my right hand over to grip the shaft and started to stroke it, pumping him into my mouth as I wrapped my lips around the base of his cock head, sucking and tickling the tip and tasting him further with my tongue.

I could hear him letting out low moans as I sucked on the head and then felt his hand move into my hair at the back of my head to push me down, driving himself deeper into my mouth, hitting the back of my throat. I could feel my eyes starting to water as his swollen penis triggered my gag reflex, but I fought it off and continued to hold him deep in my mouth.

As his hand on the back of my head held me in place, his other hand brushed my hair aside so that he could get a good look at me sucking him. I managed to lift my head just enough to make eye contact with him. For a moment, we locked eyes as he rammed his cock into my mouth over and over.

His free hand found the zipper on the back of my dress, pulling it all the way down to my waist. I moaned and squirmed slightly in protest, but there was nothing I could do to stop it in this position.

I felt his hands pushing the material over my shoulders, to my sides, then his hand running over the skin on my back, tracing my spine, sending a shiver through my body. I felt him unhook my bra and slide his hand around my side and under my ribs, moving up to push my bra up off of my breasts.

He cupped one of my boobs in the palm of his hand. I moaned again as I felt him find my erect nipple and roll it between his thumb and forefinger, sending a jolt of arousal straight to my wet pussy.

He pinched my nipples several times, hard, making me squirm and moan, but still holding my head firmly in place, his cock deep in my mouth. He pulled his hand from underneath of me and then slid it down the small of my back, into the bottom of my dress, rubbing my ass through the thin sheer material of my nude pantyhose.

I could feel him lean to the right as he pushed his hand deeper under me, finding the crotch of my pantyhose against my pussy. I adjusted my hips by moving them slightly up off the seat to facilitate his actions. I could feel him working his fingers, pushing them into me until finally, he was able to tear a small hole. I was already soaking wet from everything leading up to this. With no resistance, he was able to slide a finger deep inside of me, making me cry out with pleasure, muffled only by his erection pushing into my mouth.

He started pumping his finger in and out of me, matching the rhythm of his hips as he was lifting them, driving himself into my mouth. I no longer needed his direction or encouragement as I began to bob my head and stroke him intensely into my mouth, sucking in a frenzy as he was fucking me with his finger, driving me crazy. My breasts were now loose and swaying freely as they were barely covered by my half-pulled down dress. My nipples were being stimulated as they brushed against my dress and the centre console. I had lost all control.

I could tell he was getting close to ejaculating by the motion of his hips and the sounds he was making. He suddenly exclaimed, "I'm going to cum... I'm going to cum in your mouth!"

I felt his hand return to the back of my head, affirming that I had no choice but to swallow him. I then felt him slide his finger from my pussy, ripping the hole in my hose slightly larger, finding the tight opening of my ass. He rubbed my wetness on it briefly before driving his finger into me. I cried out again as he started pumping his finger in and out of my ass, making me squirm from his violation.

I could tell he was enjoying the control he had over me and the feeling of me struggling under his grip. As I continued to squirm in my seat, his finger thrusting into my ass, I continued pumping the shaft of his cock, keeping my lips tightly sealed around his head as I felt him drive his hips up. Just as he was about to ejaculate in my mouth, he grabbed a hold of my hair and pulled my head up. His cock popped out of my mouth and he held my face just inches from his cock. I opened my mouth wider and tried to retake his cock in my mouth, but it was no use; he had a firm hold of my hair. Within seconds, a stream of warm semen sprayed all over my face, including my eyes, blinding me. It startled me and I moaned in protest. Almost instantly, he thrust my head back down onto his cock and released another stream of his seed into my mouth.

I was moaning as I felt his warm cum fill my mouth, trying to take it all in, gagging and swallowing as fast as I could. As he began to relax following his orgasm, I continued to suck on the head, squeezing every last drop from the tip. Still blinded, I heard him say, "Lick me clean, I don't want any on my seats."

I obeyed his order and licked the entire length of his shaft right down to the base to clean up any spillage. I licked my lips, savouring it before rising from his lap.

I wiped his semen from my eyes as I slowly began to regain my vision. I continued to clean his cum from my face, using my fingers to wipe it off and eating it. He never offered me a tissue, so I had no choice.

I knew he came all over my face and hair to mark me, to send me home to my husband with another man's cum all over me. I was a bit annoyed by it, but it was my fault for getting into the car. It was a control thing for him and I knew it. Other men had done the same thing to me before.

He looked at me and, through his heavy breathing, said, "Thank you, that was amazing!"

I nodded as I fell back into my seat, exhausted, legs spread, my dress undone and riding up, my hair tossed and a mess. I could feel all his cum all over my face and hair. I'm sure my make-up was a mess. I even smelt his semen all over me.

I smiled at him as I continued to finger clean my face of semen and lick my fingers clean. I looked up at him and caught him staring at one of my boobs, which was hanging out of my dress. As I began to straighten out, I reached behind myself to fasten my bra, but he stopped me and reached in for another feel.

"You didn't cum, it's your turn now," he said, as he manipulated my tit and nipple.

"Um, I kind of did. I had a small orgasm..." I hesitantly responded as I scoured the parking lot to make sure no one was watching.

"That's not good enough." He said as he leaned over me, reaching towards the door. I was startled when I felt my seat recline all the way back. "Just lay there and relax as I return the favour." He said.

With that, he leaned in and kissed me as his hand ran up my thighs, pulling my dress up along the way. Oh my gawd, what's he going to do to me?

As I lay there looking up at the sky through his windshield, half exposed, no less, the fact that we were parked in the grocery store parking lot didn't escape me. However, I somehow felt relaxed inside this sex cocoon of a car that we were in.

I closed my eyes and let my head fall back. I felt his soft kisses move down from my lips to my neck. Things were stirring inside of me as I was now submitting to him completely. I was lost in his touch and oblivious to the world outside.

His lips moved down my shoulders while his other hand was rubbing the tender flesh of my inner thighs. I moaned in pleasure. I felt his free hand reach up and slowly pull down the top portion of my unfastened dress. I reached up to resist, as anyone walking by the car would have been able to see me exposed through the windows. He grabbed my wrist and placed my hand down at my side. I closed my eyes again and surrendered as he yanked off my bra. He then roughly kneaded my exposed breasts before his lips began to devour my nipples.

His hand had now returned to my pussy, which was fully exposed by the large tear in my pantyhose. I gasped as he slid two large fingers inside of my soaking wet virgina. He was now in a much better position than the first time, and his long fingers thrust deep inside of me. As he finger fucked me, his thumb began stimulating my swollen clitoris. It only took a minute or so before I began to feel an orgasm building up inside of me. The events of this entire encounter had me in a heightened state of arousal and I was about to explode.

My Tesla man sensed my building ecstasy as I began to thrash and squirm in my seat. He immediately picked up the pace and thrust his fingers deep inside of me as he clamped his teeth down on one nipple and pulled and twisted hard on the other. He began literally biting my tits, living teeth marks or should I say he was branding me. Little souvenirs for my husband to find perhaps? The agony of him manipulating my breasts was tempered by the pleasure of his fingers now curled up into my G spot, his thumb masterfully stroked and putting pressure on my clitoris.

It was all too much. I couldn't take it any longer as I let out a loud, deep moan. A massive orgasm washed over me like a giant wave. The orgasm just kept coming as I began to quiver and shake from over stimulation. I thrashed about in the car trying to get him to stop, but he mercilessly continued. One orgasm led to another as the sensation gradually shifted from extreme pleasure to unbearable pain.

April602
April602
1,000 Followers
12