The Tesla Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My new friend finally relented and sat back and looked at me as I lay there with all my private parts fully exposed and totally spent and exhausted. As I lay there with my eyes closed and the sun beating down on my face, I was too tired to even cover myself.

After a few moments of recovery, I opened my eyes and saw my Tesla man watching me with his phone in his hand. I'm pretty sure he took a few pictures of me, but at this point I didn't care.

It had been a long time since I experienced an orgasm this intense and strong.

I looked at him and said, "Fuck, that was amazing. Now help me zip up my dress." as I turned my back to him. I didn't bother putting my bra back on as I didn't have the energy.

After straightening up as best I could, I opened the door and stepped out of the car, bra in hand. I leaned down into the window, exposing my boobs down the top of my dress, and said, "I stop for groceries every Thursday on my way home from work." He just smiled and nodded.

As I was about to get into my car, I noticed another Tesla car in a charging station a few spots down, with a man standing outside his vehicle looking at me. Shit, I'm pretty sure he saw everything. Well, everything above the waist. How embarrassing.

I scurried into my car and backed out of my spot quickly. I felt an urgency to get out of this parking lot.

On the way home, I noticed I had missed several calls from my worried husband. Well, I'm sure he was more worried about dinner than my whereabouts. I called ahead and told him I was running late and that I would pick up some of his favourite ribs. As much as I tried to straighten up, I was still dishevelled and a mess, not to mention the unmistakeable smell of semen and sex all over me. But I knew once I walked through the door with ribs, the only thing my husband would smell was the ribs and he wouldn't even notice my appearance. Sad but true....

PS My Tesla man never asked for my name or contact information, and I never saw him again. Every time I stop for groceries, I always park next to the electric car charging station. Who knows, maybe one day I'll see my Tesla man again.

12