The Tessera Method Ch. 03

Story Info
Hannah learns an important lesson about judging others.
6.8k words
4.59
8.5k
5

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I actually wrote the final Tessera chapter almost in its entirety before realizing this chapter was missing from the middle, and I could not in good conscience leave it out, and then I realized how long it was going to be, so I had to split it up into two chapters. Here's the first one. As a standard warning, it has all the usual extremely unethical, morally questionable action you can expect from a Mind Control story, and also a couple of mild WMAF raceplay elements - not enough to really make it a theme of the story, but enough that I should note it here in case that's a turnoff for you. If any of that doesn't appeal to you, well, keep it in mind. Also adding my usual visual-aid note that Hannah looks kind of like Lulu Chu. Enjoy!

Oh, also, just as a refresher: the Prime Tone, which makes people horny, is a high-pitched whine. The other tones, which do the actual mind-control, are all different varieties of low buzz or hum.

The Tessera Method, Ch 03

Hannah Chung was sitting on the couch in the common room idly browsing on her laptop when her roommate Mackenzie stepped out of her room. Mackenzie had, as usual, put way more effort into her clothes, makeup, and hair than Hannah would expect for a Thursday night. In particular, a glint around the brunette's ears caught Hannah's attention. She whistled appreciatively.

"Damn, Mack, those earrings, holy shit! Are those diamonds? Did you rob a bank? Did your rich auntie just die or something?"

Mackenzie just laughed. "Thanks, Hannah! No, Dr. Abramson got them for me. Straight fire, right?" She struck a little pose.

Hannah's smile wilted. "Hm." Mackenzie was in that excited phase of a new relationship where her boyfriend was apparently all she was able to talk about. Normally Hannah would just deal with it patiently in the name of supporting whatever made her friend happy, but she couldn't bring herself to approve in this particular case, because the relationship was with a man in his forties who was also Mackenzie's professor and her boss. And he was apparently pushing her to do all sorts of crazy sex shit all the time, and she had a tendency to still call him "Dr. Abramson" instead of his first name about half of the time even while going into way too much detail about sex, which she did frequently. Mackenzie seemed happy - she seemed deliriously happy, even - but the whole thing felt creepy as hell to Hannah, and she couldn't get past it.

She shook her head a bit to clear her thoughts. "What's the occasion? Is the good doctor taking you out tonight?"

Mackenzie was beaming. "Yes! He got a table at Monsieur Escoffier's!" She gestured at the crisply-pressed dress shirt and short skirt she had on. "This isn't what I'm gonna wear, obviously. Wardrobe still TBD. I want to slut it up a little bit, try to get make sure the end of the night is as memorable as the beginning, you feel me?"

Hannah glanced down at the sweat-stained workout clothes she was still wearing after her vinyasa yoga class an hour or so before, and made a concerted effort not to be self-conscious about them. "Gonna really turn the romance up, huh?" she laughed nervously.

Mackenzie laughed aloud. "God, I hope not. Dinner will be fun, but after that I'm gonna be just about romanced out. What I'm shooting for is to get Dr. Abramson so horny and frustrated by the time we're home that he just strips me down and ties me up and takes all that tension right out on my holes. I want him so worked up that he's mad. I wanna be hurt tonight. I wanna be begging to cum five minutes after we're in the door and not hear a 'yes' until like 2 AM. You have anything in your closet you think would help me get there?"

That did sound kind of fun, but Hannah still didn't have any response to that kind of language coming from one of her closest friends. She never had. And she certainly didn't have any clothes that she thought could provoke that kind of response in a middle-aged divorced intellectual. "Uh-"

Thankfully, right at that moment their third roommate, Tanya, poked her head out of her doorway, still wet from the shower. "Hey, Kenzie, do you still have my hair-dryer? I can't find it."

Mackenzie slapped her forehead. "Shit! Yeah, I forgot, sorry. It's over in my room, on top of the bookcase. Hey Tanya, can I borrow a dress for tonight? Still trying to work out my date-night outfit."

Tanya giggled as she padded over to Mackenzie's room in her towel and flip-flops to pick up the hair dryer. "That's fine, just make sure that this time you take my dress all the way off your body before you get any bodily - WHOA! Fuck! Kenzie, is that a buttplug?"

Mackenzie jumped about a foot in the air. "Shit!" She sprinted back into her room and shut the door, presumably so that Hannah wouldn't hear the ensuing conversation, but it didn't work. You could hear everything in these dorms.

"I'm so sorry, Tanya! You weren't supposed to see that! I forgot I left it out. I was gonna put it - um -"

Tanya laughed. "You don't have to finish that sentence, Kenzie. Did the Doooooctoooor get it for you?"

Nervous giggles. "No, he - uh, actually, he paid for it, but he made me buy it myself."

"STOP. No! He didn't! I can't!"

"He made me ask the shop girl for recommendations and everything."

A rush of giggles from both of them. "That's so fucking hot. You gonna wear it out tonight?"

"I'm gonna try! Direct order from Daniel. He says it's part of my training."

"Training for what?"

"You know what it's training for!" Both of them laughed again.

"Ohmigod I can't. I'm dead. So how much was it, anyway? And where is this shop?"

At this point Hannah decided she was about at her limit for overhearing this conversation, and put on a little music to drown it out. Tanya was no help at all with the whole Mackenzie situation, honestly. She seemed to think it was, like, a good thing that Mackenzie was making herself a sex slave to her middle-aged professor and couldn't shut up about it. She was always encouraging her like this. Another thing that left a bad taste in Hannah's mouth.

A new-email notification grabbed Hannah's attention. Could this be another midterm result? She held her breath as she clicked through.

She pumped her fist in triumph. "YES! Hey guys, I got an A on my Intro Literary Criticism paper!"

Mackenzie's door banged open and the two girls inside ran back out, cheering. "Ohmigod Hannah that's great! Congratulations!" "Yeah, I know how hard you worked on that one, I'm super happy for you!"

Tanya collapsed onto the couch next to Hannah. Her towel fell a bit askew; she fixed it immediately. "Midterms are kicking my ass this semester. I'm so glad they're over with. I got a C on my organic chemistry midterm and my parents are gonna fucking kill me. Kenzie, do you have any results back yet?"

"Yeah, I'm doing okay, but not great. I got B's in animal behavior and educational psych, and a C in cog psych."

Hannah's jaw dropped. "Dr. Abramson gave you a C on your midterm for his class?"

Mackenzie giggled bashfully. "Yeah, that's just his style. He's so strict. He said I could work it up to a B tonight if I was a good girl for him, so -" She smiled at Tanya. "-I'm really gonna need your help with my clothes."

Tanya laughed. "Oh shit, girl, I didn't know your academic future was at stake! Come on in, let's see what we can do."

Hannah frowned. That was the last fucking straw. "Hey, Mackenzie, can I talk to you for a second? In private."

Mackenzie and Tanya glanced at each other for a second, but Mackenzie nodded. "Uh, sure. Go ahead and get dressed, Tanya, I'll be in in a few."

As soon as the sound of Tanya's hair dryer and some soft music guaranteed she couldn't overhear anything, Mackenzie sat on the couch next to Hannah. "What's on your mind, babe?"

Hannah took a deep breath. No easy way to do this. "Mackenzie, I don't think you should be dating your professor."

Mackenzie scoffed. "Okay, thanks, Grandma Chung, I'll keep that in mind."

"This is serious, Mackenzie! Do you realize how much power he has over you? He's like some kind of perverted deviant, and he can fail you and fire you if you don't do everything he says!"

Mackenzie crossed her arms and legs, pouting. "Hannah, have you listened to a single word I've said about him? I'm also some kind of perverted deviant and I already do everything he says."

Hannah rubbed her eyes. "How can you not see that's part of the problem? Mackenzie, he's so old! What if he wants kids right away?"

"He does want kids. His ex-wife couldn't give him any. But as soon as I'm done with school - "

"As soon as you're done? Listen to yourself! You're talking about giving up your whole life! Besides, what if you don't even get that far? What if he gets bored with you, and kicks you out of his class just to get rid of you?"

Mackenzie gave a cocky grin. "You haven't seen me in action, Hannah. Trust me. He is not going to get bored."

"Okay, and what if you get bored with him, but you can't dump him without completely fucking up your psychology major? He's the head of the department. You're gonna have to interact with him, for like, your entire college career."

Mackenzie's grin evaporated. She looked actually hurt. "Hannah, I -"

"You're just so wrapped up in this weird fantasy of being a professor's sex toy that you're ruining your future! You can't just -"

Mackenzie's eyes flashed. "Hannah! Stop! I'm not going to - look, why do you think I'm in this deep to begin with?"

"I knew it! He's, like, blackmailing you or something, isn't he?"

"No! Shut up and listen to me for two seconds! Hannah, I'm in love with him!"

Hannah had no response for this whatsoever. "You're what?"

Mackenzie was actually angry now. "You fucking heard me. I'm not gonna, like, get bored with him. And he's not gonna get bored with me. This isn't just some silly game your stupid helpless bimbo friend got sucked up into by her mastermind professor. This is real."

Hannah shook her head. Everything she knew about real love told her that it wasn't how you'd describe an affair with your boss that seemed to primarily revolve around sex toys and slutty clothes. "Mackenzie, I'm sorry, but... I don't believe you."

Mackenzie looked betrayed, like she had been cut right to the bone. "What?"

"I don't think you're lying or anything. I'm sure you really believe it yourself, but... I don't. And I'm sorry, but if you're not going to listen to reason here, I'm going to have to go over your head."

Mackenzie's jaw went slack. "You're going to what?"

"There are rules against professors dating students, and they exist for a reason. If you don't break up with Dr. Abramson, I'm going to have to tell the dean."

Mackenzie's eyes went wide. "You can't do that! He'll get fired!"

"I certainly hope so."

Mackenzie leapt to her feet, her perfect makeup in jeopardy as her eyes teared up. "Holy shit, Hannah, I cannot fucking believe you. You're - you're just jealous!" She stormed out of the room and slammed the door.

Hannah blinked a couple of times. Jealous? That didn't make any sense. It didn't. She wasn't jealous. No way. She refused to consider the idea that she was jealous. Because she wasn't. And that's all there was to it. She shook her head again. This situation had her rattled, clearly, that was all. She started looking up some administration phone numbers.

-------

Alice pinched the bridge of her nose. "You're telling me... that Mackenzie told all her friends about your relationship."

Daniel really was quite embarrassed. "Yes." He'd had to meet her at her home, as the work day had finished by the time he'd found out about this latest threat.

"Including the details of how you own her as a willing sex slave."

"Right."

"And she told them this... because you ordered her to."

Daniel rubbed the back of his neck. "It really did seem like a good idea at the time. The Prime Tone messes with your judgment. You know this."

Alice ignored him. "And now one of those friends is threatening to expose her to the Dean."

Daniel nodded. "She's threatening to expose us to the Dean, Alice. Ruined what was shaping up to be a fantastic evening, as a matter of fact. So the question is, what are we going to do about it?"

Alice rolled her eyes. "Oh, spare me. If you get caught fucking one of your students and you start babbling about her being programmed with mind control tones, nobody is going to believe you. This is your problem, Daniel, and you're the only one at risk here."

Daniel held up his hands defensively. "Okay. You're right, Alice. I'm sorry. That was out of line. What I meant to say is... can you please help me out of this mess?"

Alice scowled. "I offer my services to most customers at a flat rate of $20,000 per person programmed, plus an additional $2,000 for each accomplice I deem necessary, plus any expenses I might incur. Can you pay the standard market rate, Daniel?"

Daniel sighed. "Fine."

Alice smiled, finally. This was a challenge, and now that she was being adequately compensated she was allowing herself to see it that way. "First, we need to stall. Tomorrow's Friday, right? Tie up the phones at the dean's office tomorrow. Call in favors, offer bribes, whatever you need to do, this girl... Hannah Chung, was it? Make sure her calls don't go through tomorrow. That one day should be all I need. And... have Mackenzie poll mutual acquaintances to find out Hannah's social calendar tomorrow night. She's a college student, and it's the first Friday after midterms. I'm sure she's going to be getting drunk SOMEwhere. We need to find out where. I think I've got a plan coming into shape."

-------

Hannah was in a foul mood. You'd really think the administration would make it a little easier to tell them if one of their professors was fucking a student, but the only receptionist who had actually taken her call instead of attempting to transfer her had simply put her on hold for so long that her phone had died and she'd had to start over from the beginning. Even an hour-long hot yoga class to end her afternoon hadn't restored her calm after that one.

Well, tonight she was going to let off some steam. She'd decided to slut it up a little herself. She'd put on a cute little crop-top and some booty shorts, a black choker necklace, some dark eye and lip makeup, and matching stilettos; she'd pulled her long black hair into a flirty ponytail, and she was going to the Delta Iota Kappa party with some of her friends. She had carefully adjusted her thong so that just a little bit of it showed over the waistband of her shorts, and she had every intention of letting some lucky boy see the rest of it before the night was through. No bra tonight. She was way too pent-up to wear a bra.

She pregamed a little at Sara and Mei's place and was feeling nice and loose by the time they got in the door to the party. The music was loud, the room was crowded, and Hannah was ready to go. She danced with Sara and Mei for a few songs, then got another drink, then danced with just Mei, then danced with some guy for about half a song before losing track of him, then danced with Sara and the guy she'd been seeing for the last few weeks, then got another drink, then danced with another guy for a song and a half, then found Tanya, who she hadn't known was going to come to this party at all, and danced with her instead until the last guy got the message and moved on.

She was attempting to get in line for yet another drink when a guy stepped right in front of her to take her spot. "Hey, excuse me," she yelled over the music. "I was here first!"

The guy turned around and looked down at her. He was quite tall. Kind of cute, too. White, blond, lanky, with close-cropped hair and a well-maintained beard. Piercing blue eyes. Just Hannah's type, if she was being honest. "Oh, sorry," he said. "I didn't see you." He stepped back and gestured for Hannah to take his place, then squinted for a second. "...Hannah? Hannah Chung, right?"

"Oh! Yeah, hi!" She squinted back. She definitely didn't remember him, but she had been drinking quite a lot already, so she'd probably just forgotten, although she didn't think she'd forget such a good-looking guy. She was totally blanking on his name, though...

Mercifully, he smiled and gestured at himself. "It's Tyler. I took Transcendentalist Lit with you last year, remember?"

She smiled. "Oh, right! Good to see you!" She had in fact taken that class, but, again, had no memory of this guy having been in it. Best not to admit it, though.

"You, too! That was a good class! I especially -"

There was definitely supposed to be an end to that sentence, but Hannah had no idea what it might have been. It was too loud in this room. "What?"

Tyler laughed. "Come on," he yelled. "I know some of the guys in this frat; there's somewhere we could talk a little. Interested?" He smiled. He had really nice teeth. His eyes sparkled even in the low light.

Hannah shrugged. Why not? "Sure, lead the way!"

Tyler led Hannah by the hand out of the party room through the frat-house's foyer, down a short hallway, through a door guarded by a sleepy fratboy holding a beer who nodded to him as they passed, and finally down a short staircase to what appeared to be another wing of the party with a bit more of a relaxed atmosphere. They passed a beer-pong room and a smaller, more exclusive dance room before arriving at Tyler's apparent destination.

This room resembled a bar and was full to about three-quarters' capacity with some of the senior members of the frat and their dates, and their friends, and their friends' dates. The music here was at a much more reasonable volume for conversation. He'd found the chill room.

Tyler got them some rum and cokes in exchange for about $10 wadded into a jar labeled "MORE BOOZE FUND", and they found a standing-room table near a corner where they leaned against a wall and just chatted. They talked about classes, they talked about professors, they talked about music, they talked about TV shows. At first, Hannah had worried that she was too drunk to really hold up her end of an actual conversation, but Tyler was very easy to talk to. She found herself having a really good time. Tyler was soooo cute, and smart, and charming, and insightful, and he looked warm... she leaned into him, and he held her, and she felt safe.

He smiled down at her. "Hey, you wanna dance some more?" She nodded. That sounded fun.

The next twenty minutes or so were a bit of a blur. Dancing with Tyler in the smaller dance-party room. Turning around and grinding against him. Giggling as he picked her up and swung her around a bit. Running back up the stairs to the main party room. Dancing with Tyler some more, feeling him test the waters with a hand on her thigh or lower back, then finally fiddling with her visible thong waistband, as she melted into his arms. Feeling his hands all over her tight little denim-clad ass, even squeezing right at the bottom of her booty shorts where a little of each cheek was showing, as he picked her right up off the ground to kiss her in the middle of the party.

She ran into Tanya again, and did a tequila shot with her and Tyler. Danced with both of them, then Tanya was gone and she was slow-dancing with Tyler and his hands felt so good on her. Then, she and Tyler were in a stairway somewhere; she was perched in his lap and they were making out as she ground against him. They hurried through the dark main street through campus, the outdoor lights and sounds swirling around her in a haze as they walked to his dorm. She stumbled in the lobby of a dormitory she'd been in once or twice before and she giggled as he caught her and helped her up the stairs.

12