The Tessera Method Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still more detail than Hannah would have liked to hear, but she put it behind her this time. "Why?" It was just a sound, not, like, a drug or anything.

"Because," Mackenzie giggled, "when people hear it they get horny."

Hannah blinked, confused. She was an English major. She wasn't a bio major like Tanya or a psych major like Mackenzie, and maybe this would make sense to one of them, but it sure didn't make sense to her. "Why?"

Mackenzie leaned in, enjoying the magnitude of the secret, and put a hand on Hannah's knee. "It's a myyyysteryyyyyy."

The two girls dissolved into a fit of stoned giggles, and when it was over Mackenzie's hand stayed where it was. Hannah put her own hand on it and rubbed at it, gently. This felt nice. It was probably the weed. Being this close to someone while blazed always felt nice. Mackenzie was so pretty. How was she so pretty? "Where did Dr. Abramson get it?" she asked, her voice almost a whisper as Mackenzie's hand slowly moved up her leg and began caressing her inner thigh.

Mackenzie leaned in further still, her other hand snaking around behind Hannah to rest on her far shoulder. "I don't know," she murmured, her lips just barely touching Hannah's earlobe. "But it works, and it works fast."

Hannah turned in her seat to face Mackenzie fully. She brought one hand up to rest on the white girl's bare waist, and her other went up to rest on the back of her neck. Goddamn, Mackenzie was soooo hot. Having her this close was making Hannah feel all gooshy. "Do you feel something, Mack?" It was a terrible line, but Hannah was stoned and that sound was making it hard to concentrate.

Mackenzie didn't seem to care, though. She just smiled and nodded. "Yeah," she said, and she leaned in and kissed Hannah softly on the lips.

The kiss was amazing. Mackenzie tasted like sweat, but in a sexy way, and her lips were so soft, and her skin was so soft under Hannah's fingers, and her hands were so gentle on Hannah's body, and Hannah wanted to do things with her that she'd never done before.

She pulled Mackenzie to her, and ran her hands up and down the white girl's back, and Mackenzie's hands reached down and grabbed a double handful of Hannah's ass, and Hannah arched her back and full-on moaned into Mackenzie's mouth, and then Mackenzie's hands were fiddling at the bottom hem of Hannah's top, drawing it upward, and this felt good, this felt right, this felt -

Suddenly Hannah pulled back. "Wait!" she said, although the heat growing in her was urging her to do anything but that. "Should we be doing this? What about your boyfriend, Mack? Will he be mad?"

Mackenzie gave a little giggle. "Dr. Abramson actually told me I can hook up with any girl I want, as long as she's around my age, and as long as I tape it and show him afterward."

Hannah shuddered. That was disgusting and misogynist, and it sparked a little thrill up and down her spine. In theory, she hated the idea that this predatory creepy old man considered lesbian sex simple entertainment to the point that he didn't even think of it as real infidelity. But the kinky, hidden, masochistic side of her, which drove her to seek out white guys and be a good little girl for them and let them ravage her, absolutely loved it, and that side was 100% in control of her right now. "Oh god... yes. Okay. Sure. Have you..." She bit her lip. "Have you done that before?"

Mackenzie shook her head. "I've wanted to. I've thought about it."

"Yeah, me too." Hannah had never hooked up with a girl before. Well, she'd made out with Mei at a party last semester, and of course Jenny Han had stolen that kiss from her after prom, but neither of those incidents had led to anything more, even if she often thought about them late at night. "You're the first white girl I've ever kissed," she smirked.

Mackenzie looked deep into her eyes. "You're the only girl I've ever kissed. That's why it hurt so bad when you said those things last week, because... if I could hook up with any girl I know, I'd want it to be you."

Hannah smiled and kissed her again. "Let me set up your phone."

--------

Hannah propped Mackenzie's phone up against a book and queued up the camera app, the Prime Tone still buzzing away all the while. "Okay," Mackenzie told her, "once we start, don't look at the phone, okay? Look at me. This is about you and me. The camera isn't part of it."

Hannah nodded and hit Record. She stood up and walked back around the table, and Mackenzie met her eyes and spread her legs and pulled her down on top of her, and their lips met once more.

The two girls lay on the couch as they kissed. Hannah was on top, but oddly enough, didn't feel like she was in control of anything. She had to use both her arms to hold herself up, while Mackenzie had her legs locked around Hannah's hips and was dragging her hands up and down her back. She grabbed Hannah's ass and squeezed again, then smacked it with both hands. Hannah yelped into her mouth. That had felt good. While she was distracted, Mackenzie grabbed Hannah's top and whipped it off over her head, leaving her in just her panties. Then, she pulled Hannah forward a little bit, pushing her to her hands and knees, as she began to kiss down her neck and collarbone until the Asian girl's firm little tits were in her mouth. As she kissed, licked, and nibbled all over them, her hands snaked back down again, straight down inside Hannah's panties, to rest on her asscheeks directly.

Hannah moaned aloud, her eyes closed in ecstasy. Mackenzie was a force of nature. She'd actually been a little worried that neither of them would end up taking initiative, knowing her own submissive tendencies all too well and having heard how submissive Mackenzie was with her boyfriend, but apparently when she was with another girl Mackenzie liked to take charge. Which suited her just fine. Hannah liked to be taken, used, conquered, claimed, in her fantasies about girls as well as with guys. And as Mackenzie flipped her panties down off of her ass and kicked them all the way down her legs, leaving her naked, it was apparent that this was exactly what was happening.

As if to emphasize this point, at this moment the white girl smacked Hannah's ass again, harder than before, forcing another yelp out of her, which made both girls giggle. Mackenzie rolled them over and sat up, so she was straddling Hannah's hips, and whipped off her sports bra, letting her boobs fall free. Hannah stared, licking her lips. She'd seen Mackenzie's boobs before, but never for very long and never in this context. She was jealous, really; they were so nice. Full and round without being too big, like Sara's, who was always complaining of back pain. And her hard little pink nipples were so cute!

Mackenzie caught her looking and grinned down at her. "Like them, baby?" She ran her hands up her body and pinched her nipples, biting her lip at least partly for Hannah's benefit. Hannah nodded silently. "You wanna touch 'em?" Hannah nodded again, but said nothing.

Mackenzie raised an eyebrow at Hannah's inaction, then smiled with recognition. Hannah was fully in subspace by now, and asking her whether she wanted to do something was not the same as telling her to do it. Mackenzie might not have been in that mindset now, but clearly she understood it deeply.

Then, Mackenzie giggled a little as her weed-addled brain came up with an idea. Despite her earlier warning against looking at the camera, she turned her head in its direction, and slowly, obviously, winked. Then she turned back to Hannah, letting one of her hands snake into her own thong to rub at herself. "What do you want me to do to you?"

Hannah gulped. The Prime Tone buzzed at her ears. She really wished she was able to touch herself as well, but even if Mackenzie's body straddling her hips wasn't in her way, she hadn't been granted permission. "Whatever you -"

Mackenzie's free hand shot out and grabbed Hannah by the hair to silence her. "I know what the answer is. I want you to say it. What do you want from me right now?"

Hannah blushed and looked away. "...Punish me?"

Mackenzie gave a little moan and penetrated herself a bit more deeply. "Speak up, slut. I can't hear you."

Hannah took a deep breath and spoke loudly enough for the phone's microphone to hear her. "Punish me, Miss!"

Mackenzie nodded and stroked at her G-spot, gyrating on Hannah's midsection. "Ask nicer, and say what for."

"Please, please punish me, Miss Mackenzie, for being a bad friend and trying to fuck up your relationship! I was jealous of you and I wanted to ruin it so nobody could have it if I couldn't!"

Mackenzie smiled. "That's better." She shifted off of Hannah and stood up. "Now get out of the way and let me sit down. You're gonna lie down on my lap, face-down, and since we don't have anything to tie you up with you're gonna grab y-"

"I have handcuffs!" Hannah blurted.

Mackenzie blinked. "What? Since when?"

"Since Friday. I got them from - uh - I'll tell you later!" Hannah scrambled to her feet and dashed into her room. The sooner she was tied up, the sooner this awful temptation to invite punishment by fingering her needy pussy without permission would be impossible to indulge. This Prime Tone was serious business.

She fumbled Tyler's cuffs and their key out of her bedside table drawer where she'd stashed them next to her bullet vibe and her suction-cup big-white-cock dildo (which she called "Charlie") and ran back out into the common room, where Mackenzie had taken her thong off and was full-on finger-fucking herself while she waited. Mackenzie looked up at her hungrily and licked her lips. "God, get the fuck over here."

----------

Mackenzie had been fantasizing about getting her hands on Hannah since long before she'd gotten together with Dr. Abramson and received explicit permission to do so, and she couldn't wait to start making her plans real. That girl needed a good spanking more than anyone else she knew. She'd feel better afterward. And after what Hannah had put her through this week, Mackenzie would feel better afterward too. She giggled as Hannah lay down awkwardly on her stomach over her lap.

"What you're gonna do during this punishment," she told Hannah as she gathered the Asian girl's hands behind her back and cuffed them in place, "is beg me for more of it, and tell me why you deserve it. I don't want to hear a word out of your mouth that isn't one of those two things. Understand?"

"Yes, Miss Mackenzie," Hannah purred, wiggling her ass a bit to make it a more enticing target. Hardly necessary. Mackenzie took a second to admire it, caressing Hannah's cheeks gently as she did. Hannah was a tiny girl, but she had wide hips and a nice, round, tight little ass. And her pussy was practically dripping onto Mackenzie's leg already, even though Hannah had been a good enough girl not to touch it no matter how much Prime Tone she heard. Amazing willpower. Truly admirable. Time to make her cry.

She drew her right hand back and smacked Hannah sharply in the center of her right asscheek, and at the same time she pulled Hannah's head up sharply by the hair with her left hand.

"HUH!" Hannah closed her eyes with the impact of this first smack. Pffft. That was nothing, Mackenzie giggled to herself. Hannah took a deep breath. "Thank you for spanking me, Miss Mackenzie! I've been a bad girl and a bad friend and I tried to stab you in the back like a bitch. Please punish me some more."

Mackenzie giggled some more. Good start. This was so much fun. She drew her hand back and spanked harder, on Hannah's other cheek.

Hannah hissed out another breath. "Thank you, Miss! Please punish me more! I'm a bad friend and I was so bad trying to get your boyfriend fired because he made you happy!"

Mackenzie spanked her again twice, quickly, one on each cheek, right on the same spots she'd already spanked. Hannah yelped a little this time. "Ah! Thank you, Miss! I'm a bad, bad, naughty girl and I need to be punished! Spank me, please!"

Mackenzie growled. The Prime Tone buzzed in her ears like a vibrator on high, right on her clit. God, she was fucking horny. She pulled one of her legs up and around to shove it between Hannah's; Hannah's far leg dangled to the floor, allowing Mackenzie to grind against her thigh. The shorter girl's ass was angled a bit away from her now, but that was fine. Mackenzie could still reach. She spanked her again.

Hannah moaned. Mackenzie could feel the shorter girl's wet pussy on her own thigh. The poor thing hadn't had any stimulation there at all since Hannah had turned on the Prime Tone. Part of her wanted to pull away and leave her gasping, but a stronger part wanted to keep going, to make Hannah cum hard all over her leg with a stinging ass and cuffed hands. She spanked her again.

Hannah's eyes were shut tight. "Aaannhh! Yes! Please spank me, Miss! I've been so bad to you! I deserve it! I need it!"

Spank, spank, spank. Mackenzie had never been in anything she'd describe as "dom-space" before, but she was entranced. She could do whatever she wanted to Hannah, and the other girl was not only helpless to do anything about it, she didn't even want to. Mackenzie was literally beating her friend's ass, and the little slut was loving it. She could really see what Dr. Abramson saw in this now.

"Fuckin'... take it, you worthless little bitch!" Mackenzie didn't really make a conscious decision to call Hannah that, but suddenly the words came out and she'd quite definitively said them.

Hannah didn't mind, though. "Yes! Please punish me, Miss! I'm so worthless! Please! Spank me! Ah! Please! Ah!"

"Yeah, you fuckin' love this, don't you, you pathetic little cunt? Tell me you love it!" Spank, spank, spank. Mackenzie fucked against Hannah's leg so hard she could hear the couch springs.

"I love it! I love it! Ah! Ha! Ah! Please! Please spank me, Miss!" Hannah's jiggling ass was turning redder and redder, and her pussy was gliding against Mackenzie's thigh harder and harder. Hannah was building toward something. Honestly, so was Mackenzie.

Mackenzie's right arm was getting tired from spanking Hannah over and over, but she couldn't stop. She couldn't even slow down. Spank, spank, spank. "Yeah? Yeah? You gonna fuckin' cum for me, bitch?" Hannah let out a little uh-huh sound. Not nearly honest enough of an admission. "Louder! Say it out loud! You gonna fuckin' cum on my leg while I spank you?"

Hannah's arms flailed a bit in their cuffs; her hips couldn't seem to decide whether to pull her ass away from the spanks or thrust it out proudly to receive them. She was certainly sure of one thing, though. "Yes! Yes, I'm gonna fuckin' cum for you, Miss! Please make me cum! Please!"

Hannah's cunt slid wildly around on Mackenzie's thigh at a frantic pace. Mackenzie ground her own cunt against Hannah's thigh at a slower, more deliberate pace, in time with her spanks, and goddamn it but she was going to cum too. The Prime Tone rattled her from her core on outward, and she brought down her hand as hard as she possibly could and squeezed and pulled Hannah's hair hard with her other hand as her body seized up and she came hard through gritted teeth.

Her orgasm set off Hannah's, and the smaller girl flailed wildly on her lap, her spasming body just barely contained by her cuffs, as she came too, and the two girls writhed together in ecstasy.

Finally, Mackenzie's vision cleared, and she was panting for breath, but Hannah was outright gasping. "Ohmigod... ohmigod... ohmigod..." Her ass was bright red and she was still quivering with aftershocks.

The Prime Tone buzzed on as loud as ever. Mackenzie was still horny. She wasn't near satisfied yet. But her arm was pretty tired. It was about time, she decided, for Hannah to put in a little work.

Mackenzie grabbed Hannah by the shoulders to hold her in place as she extricated herself from their interlocked scissor position, then rolled her onto her back, cuffed hands beneath her. Hannah gave a little yelp as her sore ass came into contact with the cheap dorm couch, but Mackenzie didn't care. Hannah had a job to do.

Hannah's eyes were as wide as saucers as Mackenzie climbed up her body, settled a knee on either side of her head, and lowered her pretty little Brazilian-waxed pussy until it was pressed against her face. This was probably Hannah's first time touching another girl's pussy, come to think of it, or even seeing one in this much detail. Well, Mackenzie didn't have time to let Hannah explore. That could wait for another night. It was also Mackenzie's first time sitting on another girl's face, and she knew exactly what she had in mind. She reached down with both hands and took firm hold of Hannah's hair. "Suck my fucking clit," she growled.

To her credit, Hannah was a very good girl and did as she was told immediately. She opened her mouth with no hesitation, closed her lips around Mackenzie's clit, and began to suck. Mackenzie let out a loud sigh-moan. "Yeahhhh, that's it, baby, suck that clit like a good slut. I'm gonna ride your fuckin' face."

She started thrusting against Hannah, who quickly learned to keep up with her so that her clit wasn't sliding out of the other girl's mouth every time she moved, and found a rhythm. The couch springs started squeaking again as she bounced lightly. Hannah's mouth felt like heaven on her.

"Oooooh yeah, baby, you like that? You like my sweet little pussy in your mouth?" Hannah let out a tiny little mm-hmm - not nearly enthusiastic enough for Mackenzie's tastes, but it would have to do. No way in hell she was letting that mouth away from her clit.

Mackenzie threw her head back, her hair flying behind her, as she ground and bounced and clutched Hannah's hair, and Hannah licked and sucked. She was getting the hang of this incredibly quickly. She was a natural. She didn't care if they had to make a movie for Daniel every time, she was going to be enjoying this tongue very frequently from here on out. She moaned aloud. "Ohhhh yes, fuckin' eat it. Eat me, bitch! Yes! Ohmigod your tongue is so good! Fuck!" She ground faster and faster. "Ohmigod don't stop don't you fuckin' dare stop oh shit shit shit SHIT Hannah I'm gonna fuckin' cum, I'm gonna - OHMIGOD!" She squeezed Hannah's head with her thighs, tugged at her hair with her hands, hunched over, then arched her back, gasping for breath as she came all over Hannah's face.

After only a few seconds, though, she giggled down at Hannah and started grinding against her again. She was in no hurry. They had all the time in the world.

A completely unknowable amount of time and about four orgasms later, Mackenzie stretched languidly, blew a kiss to her phone, then picked it up and ended the recording and paused the Prime Tone. She then climbed off of Hannah's face and pulled her up into a sitting position, her arm around the bound girl's shoulders. "Mmmm," she purred, "thank you for that, honey, that was -"

"Miss?" Hannah whimpered, her eyes closed, her hips gyrating against nothing. "Miss, please... please touch me?"

Mackenzie's eyes flew all the way open. "Ohmigod! This whole time!" She'd completely forgotten, but while she'd been riding Hannah's face the shorter girl had been tied up with the Prime Tone blasting in her ears and no way of satisfying herself! The poor thing was probably hanging by a thread!

"Pleeeeeease," Hannah whined. "I'll do anything, Miss..." Of course, she was still in the scene. How could she not be?

Mackenzie snuggled up against her. "Ssssshhhh, it's okay, Hannah. Are you all primed with nothing to please your needy little pussy?" Hannah nodded, near sobbing. "I know, I know, it'll be alright," Mackenzie cooed in her ear. "Just sit back and let Mama Mackie take care of everything." Her hand crept down between Hannah's legs and settled on her inner thigh. Hannah moaned incoherently and tried in vain to grind against it.