The Tessera Method

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Candace, have you ever asked Robbie for permission to achieve orgasm, and obeyed him if he said no?"

"Suki, have you ever been out shopping with Levi and gotten so strong an urge to suck his dick that you've pulled him into a changing room and dropped to your knees for him?"

"Erin, have you ever purposely edged yourself while sucking Patrick's cock, to make yourself more desperate to please him?"

"Sarah, does tying you up and blindfolding you always have to be Jacob's idea, or have you ever begged him for it like a good girl?"

"Whitney, have you ever asked Jamal for fun little rules to follow during the day? Like, say, no panties allowed, or mandatory edging sessions, or you have to wear a buttplug on your errands, things like that?"

"Nora, have you ever brought home a girlfriend or a colleague or even a shop-girl to share her with Tobin in bed? Or maybe even just watch them together?"

Jeanie was flabbergasted. Was she so out of touch? She'd been so sure she was being a good wife, and that all of their problems had been Oliver's fault, but she was doubting herself. She'd never even stripped for Oliver, had dared to make a big deal out of his habits with money, while here all of these other women were apparently seriously worried about the health of their marriages because they weren't blowing their husbands in public anymore. Clearly she'd been a terrible wife. As the litany of depravity continued, Jeanie sank into a fog, completely overwhelmed by the scope of her failure, her eardrums buzzing under the constant assault of that hum. She could be better, though. She would be better. Or her life would fall apart, and it'd be nobody's fault but her own. As everyone rose to leave, she pulled Oliver in for a deep hug. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry," she whispered into his ear. She was going to start making a real effort to be better for him from now on, and maybe he'd forgive her for how horrible she'd been in the past.

"Great session tonight, everyone!" Alice called out happily. "Next week we're gonna talk about household discipline, to reinforce our familial roles and social dynamics and have a little fun doing it! It's gonna be a good one! Hopefully I've given you enough homework to work on in the meantime, right?" Laughs all around. "Just so we don't forget, I'll be sending all you ladies a followup email with a list of all the good old basic intimacy practices we've discussed tonight. Try to work as many as you can into your activities for the week. Goodnight, folks!"

As Jeanie and Oliver walked through the hallway, Jeanie kept whispering to Oliver in hushed tones. "I just can't believe how awful I've been. This really helped put everything in perspective. Do you want me to suck you in the car on the way home? You definitely deserve it..."

Oliver laughed. "Of course, Jeanie. I'll never turn down oral." Suddenly he stopped short. "Oh, shit. One second, hon, I left my jacket in there."

"Come back quick!" Jeanie bit her lip and toyed with the hem of her shirt. She couldn't wait to start making up for lost time. Come to think of it, one of her girlfriends had had an obvious crush on Oliver for years now, and if Jeanie played her cards right, maybe she could really give all three of them a night to remember...

Oliver arrived back in Multi-Purpose Room C just as Alice was turning off the meditation track. "Well?" she asked. "Are you already seeing results?"

Oliver laughed as he pulled a tiny, almost invisible pair of earplugs out of his ears. "I think so! A few more sessions and we'll be set for life at this rate. What do I owe you again?"

Alice removed her own earplugs. "Twenty grand for me, and $2000 per person for everyone else," she said, "plus a fee for the use of the room."

Oliver winced as he took a large envelope of cash out of his jacket. "Per person? Some of these people only had like two lines."

Alice frowned. "My people are the best at what they do," she said pointedly, "whether that's acting or keeping secrets."

Oliver sighed. "Yeah, yeah, I hear you," he said. "Just hurts to part with this much cash, but I guess my marriage is worth even more."

Alice laughed as she began to count. "Oliver, avoiding a costly divorce is worth much more than this just by itself. Add in the... fringe benefits of our service, and I'd say you're getting quite a deal."

"Yeah, I know. Easy come easy go, right? My parents are bugging me to throw my dad a retirement party this year too. Lord knows that's not cheap, but YOU try saying no to them."

Alice grinned a predator's grin, far different from the one she'd used during the session. "Hopefully having a good little sex slave for a wife will help ease the pain. Hey, Oliver?"

"Hm?" Oliver had reclaimed his jacket and turned to leave; he raised an eyebrow and glanced back into the room.

"If you get a side girl and you want to try bringing her into your home, give me a call. I've been working on a special workshop for preserving order in non-traditional households, which I think you'll quite like."

Oliver grinned. "I'll keep that in mind. Night, Dr Tessera."

PS: Setting up an unethical mind-control mad scientist character as a potential future framing device is perhaps not the most original thing I've ever done, but I've always liked that setup and porn is supposed to be self-indulgent anyway, right? Thanks for reading!


12