The Test

Story Info
Loser is trapped.
1.6k words
24k
7

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 02/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First attempt at writing. Any type of feedback or ideas is greatly appreciated.

I am not writer, forgive me for any mistakes or errors.

I read a lot of stories and some suggested I write one.

I am not good at writing but I am going to try.

This my first attempt. I don't know what I am going to write or how the story will go, or even what it's going to be about. So many themes to pick.

But here I go, just going to go where my thoughts leads me.

Darrly B. Benson is a single 38 male, mixed Black, Puerto Rican, & Canadian with light to brown skin (in between skin tones) but to most he looked either Hispanic or White. He had relationships in the past but not anything longer than 6 months. He was ok at sex but nothing anyone can remember other than he was good at eating pussy but not the best.

His life had been relegated to being alone and masturbation. He lived a average single life.

He wanted a relationship but could never find one other than those of who he meet online but never pursued them in real life because he would always chicken out. This was for both vanilla / spousal and sexual / fetish or kink relationships.

He worked as a retail sales person for 10 years until a lot of retail stores went under and he couldn't find work so he transitioned to online sales. Where he would sale various products for United Universal a company who would find companies trying to get rid of products to make room for new one.

Example: Cloak a cellphone maker has too much of their Phase XS 15 phones and they are about to release the new Phase XS 16 phone.

Cloak would sell United Universal the Phase XS 15 at half the price to clear inventory (some money is better than no money plus they write it off for taxes at a lost).

Cloak would up the discounted price 15% to it's members like Darrly to sale online. It's members could sell it at the price the they paid or up the price all the way up to the market value.

Most like Darrly who knew a new product is coming out and to get rid of inventory before they are stuck with it, sold the products at 75% market value to make a profit.

Although a few sold at 85% to 90% market value but was stuck some or half the inventory they brought.

So Darrly was one of many members in Philadelphia for a week to meet with United Universal to discuss new strategies, current status of members, what members required, and ways to grow plus compete with companies like TreeBay & Amazing (even though members had stores on Amazing selling items).

Darrly was up in sales and doing well until all Cellphone and Laptop makers changed their products. He was back at square one because he purchased Wired Headphones and old chargers when majority of the companies got rid of the headphone jack on cellphones and laptop to go wireless, plus switched to USB-C for the charging port. So he was stuck with inventory he couldn't sell or discount and had to sell at cost of what he purchased but most people weren't buying unless they owned older products.

He was one of many members who was going to bring all this up in the meeting.

He was stressed, upset, & frustrated.

Once a week since he had no spouse / family he would buy a small bottle of wine to relax for that day before going back to business of figuring out what to do.

His masturbation was now up to daily and up again to multiple times 2 or more a day.

He was average size build 5'11, black hair.

Not a flat or muscular stomach but a very slight, just a tad bit belly.

Every 2 weeks he would shave his pubic hair and arm pits.

And for those who are interested his penis was average 11/2 inches girth and 8 inches long when hard, 1 inch girth and 2 inches long soft. He was as they say a grower not a show'er.

His second day in Philadelphia he went shopping cheaper than paying those expensive hotel or take out prices.

He had to use the cashier lane because of what ever was going on with the self checkout lanes, all the self check out lanes were closed.

There was a group of people (Men & Women) were ahead of him, they were dressed in various forms of clothes which was strange. Some in outfits that some would call sluttish, others in dominant clothes, and others in regular clothes like suits.

They were taking some time, problems with several payments of the various people in the group.

Which may have been related to why the self check out was shut completely down.

He was already tired, frustrated, & horny. And wanted to get back to the hotel and relax and get one in before he went to sleep.

He ask if the group if they were going to be long because he doesn't have that many item and would be real quick.

One of the ladies dressed in a business suit apologized and she they will be clear in just a few minutes.

He said ok.

He didn't think she would hear him but out of frustration with everything going on with him he said "Y'all shouldn't have came here if you didn't have money."

She turned around with a stern look and yelled "WHAT THE FUCK YOU JUST SAID?????"

He said sheepishly and embarrassed "nothing, miss".

She loudly said again "I was being nice and polite to you then you want to be be rude and a male chauvinist on the low!!!. I should SPANK YOUR ASS FOR THAT!."

"Say IT, SAY What you just said for everyone to Hear!!!".

He said again sheepishly and embarrassed "nothing, ma'am".

He was embarrassed and blushing.

Now everyone in the store was looking at the situation, some confused because they were unaware until the yelling got their attention.

She said loudly "Now you want to be quite, you don't have the balls to say what you said."

Since your scared to say it in front of everyone here, I'll tell them what you said.

She said "He said: "Y'all shouldn't have came here if you didn't have money."

She said: "When you're dealing with the type of MONEY we make not everyone taking the type of CARDS we have."

"We can buy 12 of your sorry, PATHETIC ASS."

She saw he was getting a little hard and stopped.

As she turned around she said loud enough so everyone could hear, "Wait your ASS now, BITCH!"

When they left the store the lady in the business suit said "I think we got our first candidate, let's start on some research right now before we lose the opportunity."

"Unfortunately we can't finish what we were going to do but we can always come back to it."

They all agreed.

He was so embarrassed for the rest of the time he was there he didn't look anyone in the eye not even the cashier and rushed to get out of there.

The group was a bunch of various sex workers from different areas of the sex industry.

They were cam models, sex telephone operators, porn stars, facility workers (places were people act out fantasies), video / toy / gloryhole shops, strippers, prostitutes, ect.

They were all there for an industry event to meet each other, show techniques, and feature new toys, tools, and equipment.

The lady in the suit was Miss Candi short for Mistress Candice. The group of men and women were a group from the various fields who after chatting became close.

Shortly before encountering Darrly the whole group was discussing what to do with rude, disobedient or disruptive clients.

They agreed to find someone who they can test on to see if they can figure out how to get clients in line.

It was suppose to be whoever had the first client to get out of line but this was the perfect test and Darrly would be a neutral control that could be used in any field.

First they would have to research him.

One of the ladies volunteered to follow him discreetly to where he was staying after he left the store.

Michi said "Perfect".

Fortunately for the group he was staying at a hotel where the group knew everyone on staff. Some in the group knew management and would get clients from them on the low. Others knew the staff that would help them out or hook them up with certain things. And some knew the security who would look the other way for a price.

Fortunately it was a hotel where the various sex trades frequented so this made it easier to put their plan together.

Miss Candi knew the security and paid them well to have the cameras down for 2 hours and to be preoccupied for 2 hours and miss it in their log books.

The prostitutes arraigned with management for 2 large ground floor rooms, connected. The rooms had large open windows that went from ceiling to floor. Plus arraigned for a conference / dining room (it had served as both for guest).

The strippers had the staff keep tabs on him and report back, set up plans and with supplies, plus look the other way when their plan went into effect.

So now everything was in place.

Miss Candi "Time to launch the plan everyone".

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Maybe have everyone peg him & walk out openly naked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I Agree with Flynntaggart. This is not a story. It a confrontation with a geek in a department store. More of a short blurb in a sex magazine.

XYZ

CFNMGuy5CFNMGuy5about 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you everyone for your feedback. I will try to do better if I try this again. Please continue to give me feedback and ideas. And I thank everyone who has read this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Seeing the writer is new, this is a good attempt. The writer should have labeled it as chapter 1. Good set up. I feel like I want the writer to get to the sex quicker. Maybe, less time spent telling us about who the characters are and more time spent telling us about what he jacks off to or describing the sex the sex characters have. Just some thoughts and feedback you wanted. Keep it up. Looking forward to the following installments maybe they will have more sex and less tease.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice setup. Interested to see how this will play out in a follow up

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Rookie Cop Captured by Whores! Title pretty much says it all...in NonConsent/Reluctance
Coach Laurie Coach Laurie catches pledge streaking in the girl's lockers.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Sister Moves In Wife's sister needs a place to live and moves in.in Loving Wives
That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
More Stories