All Comments on 'The Test'

by CFNMGuy5

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Chapter 1---But NOT labeled.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Too much introduction, and no payoff.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartabout 2 years ago

Short, pointless, and not engaging. The so called "revenge" was started because he was rude in line, hard to really care when thats the starting point. Low score. My advice for the author, first either have a complete story or label it as part of a larger story and if you are going to write a story that is tagged as revenge give a reason for the reader to care about the revenge, not have some porn star Karen deciding to get angry someone got a little rude in a frustrating situation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice setup. Interested to see how this will play out in a follow up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Seeing the writer is new, this is a good attempt. The writer should have labeled it as chapter 1. Good set up. I feel like I want the writer to get to the sex quicker. Maybe, less time spent telling us about who the characters are and more time spent telling us about what he jacks off to or describing the sex the sex characters have. Just some thoughts and feedback you wanted. Keep it up. Looking forward to the following installments maybe they will have more sex and less tease.

CFNMGuy5CFNMGuy5about 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you everyone for your feedback. I will try to do better if I try this again. Please continue to give me feedback and ideas. And I thank everyone who has read this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I Agree with Flynntaggart. This is not a story. It a confrontation with a geek in a department store. More of a short blurb in a sex magazine.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Maybe have everyone peg him & walk out openly naked.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCFNMGuy5@CFNMGuy5
Just love reading stories. What matters to me is how the story is told, can it make me feel like I was there. Is it sexual or suspenseful. Being descriptive or detailed. Yes I get off on stories as well sometimes.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES