The Test Pt. 04

Story Info
Shelly makes Carl happy.
4.9k words
4.16
3.5k
5
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,052 Followers

This is in a world where STDs nor AIDs exist. The only issues are pregnancy and infidelity. This is about a wife who is allowed sex with others and if this bothers you, stop reading now. No one is under 18.

They had another trip planned to go hiking, this time without multiple men fucking her. Just getting out and breathing the fresh air after the gangbang at the hotel was needed by both. The boys again were at their grandparents and Doug and Shelly felt like teenagers as they fucked every night and every morning in their small tent. A couple of times they stopped by creeks or small lakes and skinny-dipped. The second time they were climbing out when they saw two men watching them, or more accurately watching Shelly.

Doug smiled at the men as he waded out, "Cold but really refreshing. Join us?"

The men were respectful of Shelly's marital status and that night Doug suggested that they should have let the men enjoy her perfect body. She was just thinking about how they'd missed an opportunity but didn't want to say anything. She lay back, eyes closed as Doug drove his cock into her telling her how great it was the be fucking her. He was mimicking the two men's voices as he talked to her.

She was groaning loudly as she remembered the sausages dangling between their legs. She came multiple times and then later awakened him to fuck again. "The older one, his cock was the biggest," she panted as she pulled him inside her. Doug's gravelly voice drove her to a couple more orgasms.

That day, Shelly was feeling frustrated not knowing why. They fucked three times in the night and she still felt unsatisfied. They came to a clearing and she stopped.

"What?" Doug asked. "Want to stop and rest?" he asked.

Shelly shook her head. She pointed to the two trees, six feet apart with branches at the perfect height.

Doug chuckled, "Those would have been perfect. It's like they were planted there just so...what?" he asked as his wife slipped off her backpack. She pulled off her clothes and stood naked, arms and feet out in an X.

"You brought rope?" she asked.

Doug tied her up, then took the backpacks off the trail and hid them. He found a good place to watch and it wasn't long before they heard the voices of men laughing about something.

"Holy fuck! Dad, what? Why?" the boy asked as they stopped right after they entered the clearing. They looked around and saw no one else then back at the spectacularly beautiful naked woman. He'd seen naked women in videos but never in real life. This woman's tits were huge capped by large nipples. She had a perfectly narrow waist above flared hips framing her triangular patch of dirty-blonde pubes.

"Oh, thank God you guys are here. Untie me, please?" Shelly begged. "My husband thought it would be funny to tie me up naked while he went to scout out a good camping spot."

"Dad, we should untie her," the boy said but he stood admiring the naked woman.

"I don't think so," the man said, "Sometimes life presents you with opportunities and it's important to seize them."

"No, what?" Shelly begged, "I'm married and I'll kill him, but please..." she said as the older man grabbed her tits.

"Holy fuck, feel these," he said as he turned to his son. "Oh come on. You were complaining just a few miles back that Jennifer wouldn't put out and it was driving you crazy." He reached between the woman's legs driving a finger into her, "and this slut might be begging us to let her go but feel this cunt. She's dripping with an eagerness to get fucked." He looked at Shelly, "Today's my boy's 19th birthday and I can't think of a better present."

"Dad. no. We can't rape her. I'm not going to lose my virginity that way," he said. It didn't stop him from getting his first feel of bare tit. Jennifer had let him grab her tits but only through her bra and shirt. "Oh wow!" the boy sighed. His cock was throbbing urgently in his shorts.

"Ok." The man looked at Shelly as he fingered her, "I'll make you a deal. You fuck both of us, let us do whatever we want, and we'll cut you down," he said as he drove a second finger into her.

Shelly groaned. The man's fingers were huge and she was close to cumming, "Fuck! Ok. Serves my husband right. I'll let you do whatever you want," she panted, "I hope he comes back and sees what happens when he plays these tricks on me." She felt a rush as the man and the boy untied the ropes. She rubbed her wrists and then smiled at the boy, "A deal's a deal," she said. "How would you like me?" she asked.

"You said whatever?" the boy asked.

Shelly smiled, "I said whatever." She looked at the men, "If you have lube you can fuck me everywhere," she said. "You did save me and heroes need to be rewarded." She looked at the men who were still appraising her body, "But I shouldn't be the only one naked."

Doug watched as the men tore off their clothes before the older man led Shelly over to a downed tree. He laid her onto her back and then signaled for his son to have the first crack at Shelly's pussy.

Don Sharp was stroking his cock as he watched Don Jr. walk tentatively over, "Go on son. There's a cunt all ready and eager for your cock," he said as he nodded down at the woman with her legs spread wide. She was looking lustily at the boy's cock bobbing as he walked over as she stroked her wet pussy. "Go on, you'll never get a better opportunity."

Don Jr. nodded and then lay on top of the woman while shoving his cock into her tight wet hole, "Oh my God!" he spat, "Fucking incredible," he said.

Don went over to the woman's face and as she opened her lips eagerly, shoved his cock into her mouth. She gripped his ass and pulled him deeper into her throat and was soon bobbing her head. He grinned at his son, "How's your first pussy?" he asked.

"Incredible," the boy moaned.

"Better than your hand, I assume. Here, switch. I want to try that cunt out before you fill her with your cum."

After the boy reluctantly pulled out, Shelly turned over and lay face down on the log so she could suck the boy's cock better. She was feeling in heaven getting spit-roasted by the two men, both of whom had nice fat cocks. She wondered if Doug was recording it on his phone as she'd love to watch it later. The boy's cock was hitting the back of her throat, and his pubes were tickling her lips. Don pressed a thumb into her ass and she hoped he would use lube before fucking her there, but he kept slamming into her as she felt her orgasm coming on.

Doug had pulled out his phone and had it propped up recording the entire thing. They'd talked about how they regretted not taking their phones with them the last time but he wasn't going to let this one get by untaped. He heard his wife's muffled cries as she came, her mouth filled with what looked like an impressive cock. He undid his pants and pulled out his dick.

"Dad...dad, fuck!" the boy groaned as he felt the sudden ache in his balls and came in the woman's mouth.

Shelly swallowed rapidly as she cupped his balls. She held him in her mouth wanting him to get hard again as she felt the fat cock pull out of her pussy. She sucked the semi-flaccid cock back to full hardness hearing the rustling of a pack. Then she felt something greasy press into her ass.

Don put the oleo aside after coating his cock, then pressed his cock against the woman's anus. He grinned at his son, "Your mother never lets me fuck her ass. This is going to be a treat," he moaned as he felt his cock easily pop inside. "Oh wow! I forgot how great a nice ass feels." He picked up a rhythm unaware of the sounds of his ball sack slapping against her wet pussy and of his hips slamming against her ass. He felt himself getting close but didn't want to cum yet. "Here, let's swap. You need to try this bitch's ass out."

Shelly hated the taste of cock after being in her ass, but this was far from the first time. She didn't hesitate to open her mouth as the man knelt in front of her. She moaned on the cock as Don Jr.'s cock drove into her ass.

"Jesus Christ!" the boy groaned, "No shit! So fucking tight," he said smiling. He gripped the creamy ass cheeks as he watched his cock disappear into that tight ring.

Doug stopped stroking his cock and let it settle down then he decided to walk into the clearing and act shocked that his faithful wife had decided to cheat on him. He heard Shelly's muffled sounds of her orgasm just as he came through the trees.

Don Jr. was loving feeling his balls slap against the woman's pussy, surprised that she could cum without being fucked in her pussy. Then his father pulled out of her mouth and told him they should DP her. He wasn't sure what that meant but groaned unhappily as he slithered his cock out of her ass. He stood watching trying to get his cock under control as the two men used his wife.

"Here, lie on your back. That's it," Don said as he stroked his cock.

Shelly lowered herself onto the boy's cock thinking she'd have to thoroughly douche after he was in her ass, but she did say whatever. Then she leaned forward as the boy's father shoved his cock back into her ass.

"What the fuck!" Doug yelled, "What are you doing to my wife?"

Shelly looked over, "You left me tied naked to a tree, two trees. What did you think would happen?" she asked. "Don't stop," she told the two men, "He can wait his turn. Fuck me, he's hard," she panted. She looked over at her husband and winked.

Doug tried to look angry but up close he could smell their fucking along with hearing the wet smacking sounds. "You don't do anal," he said angrily.

"I guess I lied," she panted, "Fuck! These guys feel great. I told you I don't do anal, never said I didn't. Remember Ted Wallace?" she asked.

"My roommate?" Doug asked. "Why? What? You let him fuck you?"

"Just my ass. You used to go down on me every night. Couldn't have his cum inside me...oh damn. Your cocks are so fat. God I love how you feel inside me," she panted.

Don looked back over his shoulder, "this is on you. You thought it'd be funny to strand your wife naked in the forest? What did you think would happen?" he asked.

Doug faked a pained expression, "You told me I was the only guy you've been you've been with."

"I'll tell you about the others later, go have a seat on the log. I have a feeling these guys are going to cum soon, then I'll be a good wife and suck your cock. I'll even let you cum in my mouth this time," she said.

Don Jr. chuckled to himself as he'd already cum in her mouth and fucked her ass. The thought that she'd given him what she'd kept from her husband was enough to trigger his second orgasm. He was gripping those huge tits wishing Jennifer's were even half the size as he felt spurt after spurt shoot into the woman's pussy.

Don felt himself getting close also and hearing his son cumming was enough to make him cum. He gripped her ass tightly as he slammed into her.

Doug sat and watched as both men came, first one then the other. Then as the older man was just finishing, Shelly cried out that she was cumming again and ground against the two shafts inside her and she bent her head back and grunted loudly.

The echoing of the trio's orgasms faded as the three untangled themselves. Don looked over at the man and shook his head, "what the fuck were you thinking? You thought it might be funny?" he asked. Still naked as if wanting the woman's husband to get a good look at one of the two cocks that just fucked his wife, he picked up the woman's panties and bra. He held them out to his son, "Something to remember your first fuck by." Then he went over and pulled his phone out, and took a few shots of the naked woman standing there. Shelly stopped what she was doing, posed with a hand behind her head, and smiled at the camera.

Shelly then sat next to her husband as if reassuring him while the two men dressed.

Don looked at the woman and smiled, "Thanks. I was worried my boy would go through college a virgin. You are a fucking godsend," he smiled.

"Yes, thank you. You are incredible. So beautiful so sexy," Don Jr. smiled.

They both left, then Dog and Shelly started laughing, "Oh fuck! You were great," Shelly said, "what were you thinking?"

"I was hoping they weren't good samaritans," he smiled, "Was it a good fuck?"

"Really good. He was a virgin, but not anymore," she smiled. I do like being there for boys to make them into men," she smiled. "I love you so much. Thanks." She looked around, "We'd better get dressed before more men want to stick their cocks in me."

Shelly got dressed, but without her underwear, as their packs were hidden behind trees. She decided to hike the rest of the day like that but regretted it soon after as the men's cum leaked through her shorts.

The next morning Shelly held Doug as he came inside her, stroking his back. She kissed him then smiled, "If you're nice, I'll let you fuck my ass. Too bad only Ted has been allowed back there," she giggled.

Doug signed, "I never liked Ted. Where did you get that name?" he asked.

"He was my first boyfriend. We never did anything but his name popped into my head. I liked how quickly you played along." She kissed him again and sighed, "We have 10 miles to get back to the car so we should get a good start."

Doug nodded and rolled off his wife's naked body, "I guess no ravaging by strange men today," he sighed.

"I'm thinking I've had enough of that. It's been fun but being used by strangers isn't fair to you. You're not getting any strange pussy. That's just wrong," she said.

"I'm good. I've started to get off watching men use you, but if you're no longer comfortable with that, we can quit."

"One more," Shelly said before she got up to get dressed.

* * *

The following week they invited Carl back over. Doug wanted to see if there was a tipping point, a point of no return and wanted Shelly to delay as much as possible letting him fuck her. She shook her head, "Not teasing him anymore. You should have seen how frustrated he looked. I used to dislike the guy but he's grown on me."

Doug nodded, "I'm ok with that. He did prove himself. I was watching and impressed how he stopped immediately." Again they sent the boys off to her parents.

Carl came over looking appraisingly at the beautiful woman, but internally sighing that he had to respect her marital status. The dinner was as usual, great, the company was great and he felt even without any shot at this woman it was worth the frustration. His best jerk-off sessions finished explosively with an image of her in his mind.

They were streaming a movie when Doug got a page. He paused the movie and dialed his phone, "Now? I have friends over...in the middle of a...I know, I know. Fuck! No sir, it's fine. I'll be right there." He tossed the phone down and went back to his office. He came out with his laptop. picked up his phone and growled, "A planned unplanned outage took down the entire data center. Fuck!" he said as he headed to the garage. He turned and moaned, "Looks like an all-nighter. I'll see you in the morning, hopefully." and he was gone.

Carl started to get up, "I should go," he said.

Shelly pulled him back down, "I'm not watching the last half of this alone. I'll make popcorn and I'll get you another beer," she said standing up.

Carl watched the beautiful woman head to the kitchen bemoaning his fate to lust after his best friend's wife. What an ass, he thought, world-fucking-class. He thought back to his last visit here trying not to think of the opportunity lost. He was close, closer than he'd like to admit but he could still feel her full breasts, her slick velvety inside. As she sat down he stifled those thoughts and pulled his attention back to the movie.

When it was done he sighed thinking she'd send him home but instead, she turned off the TV and asked if he wanted another beer. He again admired her yoga pants and her tight tee shirt as she stood up.

Shelly plopped down, her glass of Chardonnay, and sighed. "I should have been having you wait on me. I'm beat from our get-away," she said, "Tents are tough on the body. Those sleeping pads accentuate the roots and rocks rather than pad them, I swear."

"That's right! You guys took a week off to rough it. How was it? Was it because of hiking...or without the boys did you fuck like bunnies?" He chuckled.

"Fucked like bunnies, but being out in the woods was strenuous," Shelly smiled, "but it's my feet that are the sorest. We did a lot of hiking and I was on my feet a lot...and I do mean a lot," she sighed. "Then the week before we attended a convention and that was exhausting too."

"Lie back and give me your feet. I give a great foot massage," he said as he shifted on the couch to face her.

Shelly slipped off her tennies and lay back. She sighed as Carl's strong hands expertly worked the bottom other left foot, "ooooohhh, that feels great," she said. Carl's hands were strong and her feet were sore. She'd spent the week a few weeks back mostly on her feet when she was tied up. Then at the convention, she was put in every position possible as men wanted access to her holes. Her arms, pectorals, and upper back were also sore from the uncomfortable positions the men used her, though she didn't want to tell Carl that. He was good as she lay back with one foot on his lap, the other off on the floor. She wasn't thinking about her modesty, just how great his hands felt.

Carl was looking at her well-defined camel toe as he worked his thumbs into her sole. He could make out her patch of pubic hair so she wasn't fully waxed. He then thought looking was a bad idea as he felt his cock swell.

Shelly smiled to herself feeling his previously soft lap get hard. She pressed her foot onto his hard shaft and stroked him.

"Not fair," he moaned.

"Like you didn't finger me a couple of weeks back," she smiled. "Ok, sorry. True, this is inappropriate with us being alone, no Doug." She pulled her foot back and then presented the other to him. She'd noticed where he was looking so she put the first foot up on the back of the couch, immodestly spreading her legs. "I guess you can see I'm not wearing panties under this. It's more comfortable," she smiled.

Carl nodded, "I was hoping...I mean, I guessed." He smiled back. "Fuck, you're so sexy," he sighed. He was getting more uncomfortable regretting the choice of tight jeans. He tried unsuccessfully to focus on the foot but he saw a thin slit of dampness between her legs. This didn't help his painfully trapped cock so he was relieved when Shelly sat up and thanked him.

"That was great, but if you are truly offering, perhaps a full body massage? My legs, arms, upper back, ass, and chest muscles are all sore," she said.

Carl stood up and turned so he could adjust his stiff rod, "Where, here?" he pointed to the couch, "or on the floor?"

Shelly shook her head as she got up stiffly, "Upstairs. I'd like to do it on the bed," she said, "this," pointing to the couch, "is too narrow, and the floor is too hard."

Carl laughed, "which of the three bears are you?" he asked.

"I would be Goldilocks. Get your fairytales straight," she chuckled. She felt his biceps, "You'd be Papa Bear. Come on, Papa, let's check out the bed in the master bedroom. I think you'll find it just right."

Carl had never seen the master suite and looked around, "Very nice," he said, "which bed did Goldilocks prefer?"

"Ok, perhaps I'm not Goldilocks as she preferred the wee-little bed. I'm hoping for something more than a wee-little one," Shelly smiled. "Turn around while I get undressed for my massage."

Carl's cock throbbed as the soft sounds of the beautiful woman undressing echoed in the room. He then heard the bed frame gently creak as she climbed on.

"Ok, I'm ready," she said.

Carl thought she'd either have towels covering her or put underwear on. "Oh wow!" he sighed, "you're naked."

barkirk
barkirk
3,052 Followers
12