The Test Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Impressive," Shelly smiled up at him, "Strong, smart, and observant." She looked at the tent growing in his pants and added, "And apparently virile."

"You're killing me," he sighed. "Last time I was here I got tennis elbow from jerking off so many times."

"You jerked off thinking of me?" she asked sweetly.

"Fuck you, you know I had to. I've wanted you since I first met you." Carl sighed.

"I'll make a deal with you. If you give me the best massage I've ever had I'll let you spend the night," she said as she rolled into her back, legs opened just enough.

Carl smiled, "I do like giving massages, especially when the client wants her front done also."

Shelly rolled back onto her front, "One other thing. Doug cannot find out...in fact, you tell a soul and we're going to have a problem," she said softly.

"Just when I thought I couldn't get any harder, hearing you threaten me...ooohhh," he sighed. He climbed onto the bed and straddled the woman's bare ass. He started at her neck, working his thumbs into her tight muscles.

Shelly sighed but the feel of blue jeans didn't seem right. "You should get naked. You look uncomfortable," she said softly.

Carl nodded and climbed off. He quickly tore off his clothes before returning to the naked woman. His balls nestled between her legs just below her ass and felt great. As he worked her muscles he could feel his cock leaving wet trails on her lower back and ass.

Shelly was feeling his ministrations and her muscles were loosening beautifully. She didn't want him to stop but she wanted his cock inside her so after he'd finished with the backs of her thighs, she rolled over. She sighed as his hands worked her quads getting closer to her throbbing pussy.

Carl could smell her moist heat as he worked on her muscles. He ran his thumbs inside her creamy thighs to her shaved labia and she moaned loudly. She was trying to spread her legs so he lifted each of his and let her open herself up to him. "I'm hoping this is the best massage you've ever had," he said softly as he pressed a finger inside her.

Shelly pulled him on top of her and groaned as he guided his cock against her sopping hole. "It is...it feels great. Ok, a deal's a deal. You can do whatever you want to me as often as you like," she said, "but again, I need you to promise..."

"Promise," Carl moaned feeling the tight pussy grip his cock. This felt so much better than he fantasized. Shelly opened her legs wide then lifted them and he felt his cock drive finally deeply into her. "Oh fuck! Your pussy feels so much better than I imagined. I hope you don't need a lot of sleep tonight," he moaned.

Shelly stroked his back as he pumped aggressively into her, "I'll sleep tomorrow. I'm not going to let an opportunity for a huge cock pass me by," she grunted. "So fat!"

"The better to fuck you with, my dear," Carl smiled.

"Wrong fairy tale," she panted, "it would be interesting to try out three cocks, 'this one is too small, this one is too big'...ok, not happening," she smiled.

"Too big is just right?" he asked as he pounded harder into his friend's wife.

Doug checked into a hotel both happy that Shelly said this would be the last time and unhappy. It was strange that they'd been true to each other since they met and been married 8 years and then suddenly explored what could only be termed a hotwife lifestyle. He hated thinking about her fucking Carl but felt a hormonal rush that men desired the woman he was married to. He lay back and turned on the TV surfing for something R-rated. Without even seeing anything erotic his cock was already throbbing.

Carl wanted Shelly from behind so after ten minutes of missionary, he pulled out and pulled her onto her hands and knees. He easily slid back inside her and again picked up the aggressive rhythm. The room echoed with the wet slurping and slapping sounds. Carl looked at the perfectly shaped puckered hole and wondered if Shelly would let him... He ran his thumbs around her anus and the closer he got the more she grunted. Then she let out a loud groan as he pressed his slick thumb against the bud feeling the tight ring as he popped inside her.

Shelly's body felt like everything was on fire. her nipples scraping on the bedspread, her clit, and now her ass. The intense feelings were building rapidly and as the man's fat knuckle was buried inside her, she exploded.

Carl grinned as he ground hard against her upthrust ass. 'What a fucking passionate woman,' he thought. He'd been with many women, brought many to orgasm but none who'd cum so quickly and so hard.

Shelly's orgasm lasted over a minute and when the last vestiges faded she panted, "Bottom drawer. There's lube in the bottom drawer if you want to fuck my ass."

Carl and Shelly got little sleep that night as Carl kept getting hard. At least the man was considerate enough to was his cock after fucking her ass, unlike the dozens of men she'd fucked recently. Around 4 AM they finally passed out. They were naked, their bodies entwined when they woke as the sun came in blinding them.

"Fuck!" Shelly said looking at the clock, "9:30. Doug might be home soon. You need to go," she said sitting up.

Carl had wondered if this was a setup and if Doug truly had an outage but seeing the panic on Shelly's face he no longer suspected that. He rolled out of bed and pulled his clothes on. "No breakfast?" he asked.

Shelly shook her head, "Sorry. I remember in college going home with guys and after they got their rocks off they shoved me out the door. I know how you feel but let's not piss off Doug."

Doug was down the street sitting in his car when he saw Shelly shove Carl out the front door. He smiled thinking about how happy Carl must feel and how horny Shelly will be. After Carl's car disappeared around the corner, Doug started his.

Shelly hugged her husband as soon as he got inside the door and kissed him, "Thank you. Carl might be uneasy around you. He's convinced I cheated on you and let's have fun with that." She looked down at her thin long tee shirt and sighed, "I'm going to shower and then you can work out your frustrations on your slutty wife," she smiled.

* * *

Shelly had told Doug that was it, never stepping out of their marriage again, but 6 months later they were passing a biker bar with at least 50 hogs parked out front. Doug slowed and pulled off the side of the road looking expectantly at his wife. She was able to gather three days' worth of sexual interactions before they finally allowed Doug to take her home. She did acquire a taste for feeling the powerful vibrations sitting on the back of a Harley.

Over the next few years, Shelly was able to gather data on how different demographics respected her marital status in hip-hop bars; when visiting Japan; a plumbers convention; and a few others. They finally wrote up their findings and got published in a major magazine under a pseudonym. Then they were invited to speak at a psychologists convention in LA and had more findings for their database.

12