The Test School Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unaware that she'd taken a worryingly long amount of time to answer the question, Heather turned to face Raven and made something up. "Much like the frog eats the scorpion, I do it because that is my nature," she answered, not quite getting the words of the fable right, but coming respectably close to the spirit of it.

Raven looked over at Cassie, unsurprisingly unsure how to interpret that response. Cassie, who'd also paused to hear the answer, was already moving on, she simply shook her head, discouraging any follow-up questions.

They began undressing, Raven took off her shorts first and immediately moved the towel across her waist. Cassie and Heather took their shirts off, not bothering to conceal anything, though with a D-cup chest to her meagre B-cup, Cassie was the one with something worth covering up.

Out of the corner of her eye Heather watched Raven try, and fail, to conceal her nakedness as she changed, manipulating the towel to cover her chest only to reveal her crotch and vice versa. Not that it mattered, the entire school had seen pretty much everything she had to show already. Still, it amused Heather to see how shy the younger girl seemed after everything that had happened to her.

They were all wearing chastity belts, as was everyone in the room, so concealing her crotch felt redundant to Heather. Once she'd undressed, she just threw the towel over her shoulder. Cassie was similarly unconcerned, throwing her towel over her shoulder, before adjusting the front half to drape precariously over her breasts.

"Come on, Raven, no one here but us girls," Heather finally said, trying to hurry her along.

Raven was still sitting on the bench, naked but for the chastity belt, as she tried desperately to figure out how to cover every part of herself with a single towel.

"I'm coming," she answered, after closing her locker, wrapping the towel around her waist and doing her best to cover her almost flat chest with one arm.

Across the corridor from their lockers was a block of toilets, so they had to shift over one block and pass through an almost solid wall of steam, to enter the showers. The floor here was lined with anti-slip black rubber mats, while the middle of the room was divided by meter-long sections of hip-high towel rails. The first few showers were fully occupied, followed by a few one- or two-person gaps, but Heather waited until she passed the last occupied shower before hanging up her towel.

Each shower had an open front, and was only separated from the neighbouring showers by a waist high brick wall. Expertly leaving the occupants upper body fully exposed, and just barely concealing everything below the waist, that was already concealed by the chastity belt.

The water from the shower came out hot almost immediately, sending out more steam into air that already felt like the inside of a cloud. Heather threw herself under the water, allowing it to flatten her hair all over her body, sticking to every curve and bump in reach before she threw her head back to toss it behind her.

On the floor below the shower handles someone had left bottles of the same, generic-brand soap and shampoo they'd been provided with since their first day. Heather couldn't help rolling her eyes as she reached for the soap, the stuff she'd brought from home was probably worth ten times this cheap crap.

"I really wish they'd splash out for some decent soap and shampoo, this stuff doesn't do shit," she cussed.

"Is that why you always smell so bad?" Raven countered, apparently feeling more confident now everyone was naked. "I really don't see the issue, this stuff does the job."

"We all know how easy it is to do the job on you," Heather sniped back. Raven being confident enough to sass was surprising, and the jab hurt all the more because it was her.

"Hey!"

"That's enough you two," Cassie interjected, putting steel in her voice to end the fight before it could really get started, but not quite enough.

Heather's mouth was open, ready to deliver one final insult, when Grace cut her off.

"Are the kids fighting again, Mum?" Grace asked as she joined them, earning a subtle scowl of disapproval from Cassie. Grace had her towel under her arm, exposing every inch of her petite frame, that she could expose, to anyone who cared to look.

Heather stuck her tongue out at Grace, not exactly challenging the immature child comparison.

"Hi, Grace!" Raven chirped, happy for a change in subject.

"Hi, Raven!" Grace replied, mirroring her energy, before shooting Heather a slightly amused look. She looked back down at the row of showers, at Raven, Cassie, and Heather, but also at the rest of the group showering and smiled. "Lesbian paradise in here or what," she joked, before overtly allowing her eyes to fix on Cassie's soapy breasts as they were kneaded and washed between delicate fingers.

"Hey, I'm over here, too!" Heather said, cupping her smaller breasts for Grace's approval.

Grace glanced over at her, a malicious grin already forming on her face. "They're nice, Heather, but if we're talking kill, marry, fuck, then I'm afraid you're getting the short straw.

"WHAT?" Heather squealed, with mostly fake outrage. Out of the corner of her eyes she could see Cassie and Raven starting to smirk.

"With a body like that there's no way Cassie isn't getting fucked senseless by everyone here." Grace began, pointing at Cassie's tits and waiting for someone to disagree. "Then for marrying, Raven's just got you on cuteness."

"You can't be serious," Heather challenged.

Grace turned to Cassie, "You want to back me up here?"

Cassie turned first to Raven then to Heather, leaning over the dividing walls and giving each an exaggerated, top-to-bottom examination, before sighing. "Sorry, Heather, I have to go with Grace here, Raven's the marry for the group."

"Am I not even worthy of being your fuck buddy?" Heather asked, once again with mostly fake outrage.

"Nope," Cassie began, gesturing over at Grace, "Just look at that body, I bet she's an absolute freak between the sheets." Cassie and Grace both laughed at that.

Heather silently fumed, ranked lowest in a competition that didn't matter, somehow mattering to her.

"I'd better warn the perv that his girlfriends are in such high demand," she finally retorted.

"Oh, poor baby," Cassie said in mocking sympathy, putting an arm around Heather's neck and bringing her in for a soapy wet kiss on the cheek, her warm breasts bouncing off Heather's shoulders. Heather gagged in response, setting the entire group laughing.

"But seriously," Grace managed to say, once she'd finally caught her breath, "There isn't a fat chick in the bunch." She looked back along the line of showers, every one of them filled with a youthful, occasionally curvy but definitely healthy, female form.

"Maybe the Headmaster has a type?" Heather offered, that was certainly what she'd do in his position.

"More likely it was his selection criteria," Cassie offered, "he only picked the girls who've already gotten laid. I'd give you odds that the type of girl who got laid enough at school to get expelled is going to look a lot more like me than someone like," she paused for effect, "like Heather." Her face cracked as she finished, but she still had to dodge out of the way of a wild slap.

"Oi!" Heather shrieked, earning another round of laughter. "At least I'm not the kind of girl who lets a guy finger me!"

It wasn't obvious to the rest of them, but just enough of her armour, and her ego, had been chipped away that she let her emotions get the better of her. Raven stopped laughing instantly, while Grace and Cassie took only a moment longer.

"I didn't let him do anything!" Raven insisted.

"He stripped you down, spanked you raw, then fingered you until you gushed. Which part of that did you resist in any way?"

"It's—" Raven began, before finding herself unsure how to finish that thought.

"Leave her alone, Heather," Grace jumped in.

"I'm serious though," Heather continued, ignoring a glower from Cassie, "How hard is it to say no to the man."

"It's not like that, Heather," Raven answered, after finding her voice, "He just puts you in a position where you can't say no, I did what he wanted, Teah did, even you would have gone along with him."

"Bullshit."

"Seriously, Heather, you couldn't have said no to him."

Heather paused for a moment, but the fire in her belly was already dying as quickly as it had sprung up.

"I absolutely could," she stated, matter-of-factly.

Even if I couldn't, she quietly thought to herself, as she began washing around the chastity belt, sending a tiny tingle up her spine, I wouldn't mind a bit of what follows the spanking.

There was a pause for a few moments, before Grace finally broke the silence.

"Fuck me, that got intense."

And just like that, they were four friends again.

Cassie finished her shower first, her long curly hair now dripping wet and hanging behind her in a neat bunch. She looked like could have done a shampoo commercial right there, Heather noted jealously, before turning her own shower off. Like a mother duck, Cassie left the shower with her three little ducklings following right behind her, though one wandered away on the trip back to the lockers. Raven seemed to be getting more relaxed, using the towel to cover her waist and giving up on concealing her chest.

They got changed in silence, before meeting up with Grace at the doorway out of the changing room. They re-entered the women's half of the campus, with their own gym and cafeteria on their right and the co-ed main building on their left. Painfully slowly, they were figuring out the layout of the place, and between the four of them they managed to make it to their next class in the main building after only a single missed turn.

The classroom was almost empty when they arrived, apparently everyone else was still having trouble navigating the corridors. This room was bigger than the one they'd spent yesterday in, and more importantly this one had two people to a desk. Heather jockeyed to sit next to Cassie, just missing out when she misinterpreted a motion that sent her to the left, while Cassie went right. Her consolation prize was being partnered with Grace on a desk at the back of the room, the next best alternative as far as she was concerned.

There was no rational explanation for why she disliked Raven, at least not one that she could put into words. She didn't like the girl's timidness, her blandness, her cuteness, or her naivety, but none of those were serious enough to explain why. The truth was Heather just found her dislikable, though by no means detestable. Their mutual friendship with Cassie was the only reason they had anything to do with each other.

The classroom was on the first floor this time, looking out over the male half of the campus. Heather was disappointed, but not surprised, to find it looked almost identical to the women's half. In her mind, or whatever was taking it over as the chastity belt increasingly made its presence unwelcome, she'd pictured the men's campus involving a lot more bronzed and topless guys playing volleyball. It was a longshot, but it still felt like a missed opportunity.

The room started to fill up slowly after they'd taken their seats, and each new face was examined by Heather and the gang, mostly to see if they recognised all the girls, and to see if they'd missed any of the guys in their earlier examinations. A long-haired blonde girl took the seat in front of Heather, obstructing her view of the front just as the Headmaster walked in.

He was carrying the briefcase, the one he'd gotten Teah's chastity belt key from, as well as the vibrator he'd used on her. Heather, and most of the girls, followed it across the room, watching it as carefully as a thief might watch a diamond necklace around an oblivious neck. He deposited the briefcase on his desk, before taking a standing position at the front of the room, looking out at his students.

The Headmaster looked like he was about to talk when the last two students entered the classroom. The first was the Perv, and Heather offered up a silent prayer of gratitude that all the desks around her were already occupied. The Perv glanced around the room, looking disappointed when he noticed Heather and her gang were unavailable, before cheering up when he saw an isolated red-headed girl sitting by herself, and he quickly made his move. The girl looked miserable enough already, Heather saw, and her new companion was unlikely to improve her disposition.

The second guy who entered drew a small murmur from Heather's left. It was a tall boy, strongly built, but soft looking at the same time, a teddy bear type figure. He had short brown hair that was reasonably well kept, and blue eyes that seemed somehow vacant. The lights are on but no one's home, was what Heather had thought when she'd first seen him on the oval, and right now she saw nothing to dispute that initial assessment.

Regardless of what Heather thought of the guy, Cassie had been quick to claim him, much to Heather's surprise, though Grace and Raven had both been somewhat warmer on the guy as well.

He looked around, before grabbing the last seat available in the room, sitting in front of the blonde girl blocking Heather's view. Within seconds of him taking a seat, Heather felt a tug at her sleeve, Cassie covertly reaching across the aisle to get her attention.

Cassie had a sly grin on her face as she mimed writing a note before gesturing to Heather, then the blonde girl, then the guy. It was a request for a delivery service, something Heather had no issues with providing, though she was surprised Cassie seemed so keen to start her courtship of the guy. Not that it mattered, if Cassie grabbed this guy early, then the rest of her picks, some of which were far more to Heather's liking, would be up for grabs.

"Good morning, class," the Headmaster began, before any young romance could start to blossom. "I hope you all found your first sports class enjoyable."

A murmur of agreement sprung forth from the classroom, even Heather and the gang joined in, this was the usual pre-lesson formality everyone had to get through.

"All right," the Headmaster continued, satisfied by the generic response, "You'll all receive your textbooks for this class, and all your others, on Friday. For this week, we'll be going over the basics, just to make sure everyone is on the same page. We have the practise exam on Friday, and everything we'll discuss will be on the exam, but since you all should be very familiar with this topic, I don't expect anyone to have any issues."

That was as far as Heather was willing to pay attention to the Headmaster, maths classes were always boring, and covering the basics was how teachers said needless busywork. She leant back in her chair, fully ready to just run out the clock until lunchtime. Any thought of paying attention, or trying to learn something, never crossed her mind.

Grace had gotten a book and pen out before the class had started, coming into the lesson with enthusiasm, but not dedication. Both were still in their carefully laid out positions as she joined Heather and leant back in her chair.

A tap at her shoulder got Heather's attention, not the rounded tap of a finger, but the long thin tap of a folded piece of paper. She looked over, without taking her eyes off the front of the classroom, Cassie was tapping the note on her arm.

Heather took the note, keeping it as low as possible in case someone chose that exact moment to look back. Double checking the Headmaster was still focused on teaching, she tapped the note against the back of the blonde girl in front of her.

The girl didn't notice on the first tap, but the second tap got her attention and she half turned around to face Heather. Brandishing the note in her fingers and nodding and gesturing at the guy one row forward, Heather silently communicated her request. The blonde seemed to think for a moment, evidently not as keen to join the conspiracy, before reluctantly taking the note.

A few seconds later, the target turned around, a look of surprise flashing across his face as he was covertly handed the note. This was the closest Heather had gotten to the guy and she tried again to see what had gotten Cassie's thighs so hot for him.

Slightly pale, short brown hair, reasonably well built, slightly dim look on his face, absolutely no redeeming qualities as far as Heather could see, her initial observations still proving valid. She looked over at Cassie, hoping to gain an insight into her thinking.

Cassie's attention was locked on the Headmaster, her head following even the smallest motion he made. That was what Heather thought until she noticed Cassie's eyes. They weren't just on the Headmaster, but were flicking across to her 'beloved' and then back to the Headmaster, all without the slightest twitch of her body to give anything away.

Bad person to play poker against, Heather noted, before looking back at the Headmaster. That was when a strange thought dawned on her. If you scrunched up your face, turned your head to one side and really squinted, then maybe, in the right lighting, Cassie's guy kind of looked like a knock-off younger version of the Headmaster.

It was a bit of a leap, but once that thought had crossed her mind it proved impossible to drop. Could her friend really be into a guy because she had a thing for the Headmaster? She looked back at Cassie, then the Headmaster, then the guy, but no new clues presented themselves.

"You look lost there, Heather," the Headmaster said, breaking the steady background noise he'd been providing the classroom, and scaring the living daylights out of her.

The room was suddenly silent, as Heather had to make a serious mental change of gears to go from analysing her friend's fancies before she could speak. He watched her while he waited for an answer, the marker in his hand pointed downwards, but still wielded like a weapon he could bring to bear at a moment's notice. The longer she took to speak, the more the other students began turning towards her, each new face looking curiously at her, examining the disruption.

"Sorry, Headmaster," she finally said, "I was just clarifying a point with my colleague." Teachers loved it when you talked like that, it sounded like you were an intelligent and engaged student, keen to come to grips with the material. Unless, that is, the teacher knew that was exactly why young troublemakers had started talking like that.

"Maybe I can help, what were you having trouble with?" he asked, a tug of a smile appearing on his face.

Fuck, fuck, fuck, Heather freaked, but didn't let show, he'd called her bluff.

"I was going to ask what the answer to that last equation was." She didn't point, or in any way indicate exactly what equation she meant. She'd gotten lucky that there were, in fact, equations on the board.

The Headmaster nodded, shooting her a look that said, 'nice save' before he spoke.

"We'll get to that one in a minute," he said, also not gesturing at anything on the board.

He knows, she thought, allowing herself one more brief heartbeat of panic.

"And that better be the only note you pass in my classroom today," he added, before turning back to the board.

Motherfucker, she silently mouthed and blushed, how the hell had he seen that? Or had he just guessed and gotten lucky like she had? Contrary to what some students believe, teachers don't have eyes in the back of their head. She'd proven that at her old school by giving a student a hand job on a dare. Admittedly that teacher had been somewhat deaf as well, but that didn't detract from the point that short of hidden cameras, the Headmaster must have guessed.