The Test School Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With deliberate slowness she pulled the zipper down, letting the anticipation build in the classroom as her soft hip was slowly revealed to the select few close enough to see it. When the zipper reached its limit, clicking quietly, she flinched, another worrying sign. She paused, taking a deep breath and counted down from three, the male half of the class holding their breath as they waited, before she yanked the plaid, black and white skirt off in a single move.

She stood up straight, keeping her legs apart to give the classroom full view of her panties while she handed the skirt back to the Headmaster. A flattering murmur of delight started somewhere in the room, before spreading quickly.

These weren't her best panties, nor were they the ones provided by the school as part of the uniform. These ones were baggier than she liked, but all her fancy and expensive panties looked bulgy and misshapen thanks to the chastity belt. Instead she'd settled on a larger pair of delicate dark-purple panties with a lacy trim. Judging by the looks from the audience, there seemed to be no disapproval in the choice she'd made.

The Headmaster on the other hand, did have an issue.

"It's hard to go easy on you when you insist on disobeying the rules," he said, his voice still coming over her shoulder.

It would have been too easy to come back with a line about liking it hard, but she went for innocent instead.

"What do you mean, Headmaster?" she asked, innocently.

"You've been told about the uniform requirements before, and yet here you are already skipping the underwear component of the uniform. Hand them over to me," he commanded, challenging her innocent voice with a firmer tone.

"Don't you like them, Headmaster?" she asked, sticking her bottom out behind her in the hope she was wiggling it in front of him, maybe even tempting him to give it a pinch. "I think they're much prettier than the boring regular kind."

The Headmaster hesitated a moment before speaking, she'd found a chink in the armour there apparently. She looked back at the audience and favoured another of her favoured five with a seductive smile.

"It doesn't matter how they look; during school hours, and at all times inside the main building, you are expected to wear the school uniform, and that includes your underwear. Now hand them over."

The tickle of nervousness had turned into a butterfly in her stomach, or maybe it was just the note unfolding, but she felt herself tremble slightly all the same. She opened her mouth to speak, but the Headmaster's hand returned to the back of her neck, silencing her.

She bent over and pulled her panties down, allowing them to roll and bunch around her thighs as she did so. The chastity belt came into view, the shiny metal catching the light and drawing a gasp from the guys, they'd all missed seeing one until now.

This wasn't the first time Heather had pulled down her panties in front of a schoolmate, or a teacher, or even the first time she'd shared a glimpse of her naked thighs during class, but this was the first time she'd done it in front of an entire class at the command of a Headmaster.

The further down her legs the panties travelled, the more she felt herself tremble, though the Headmaster's hand kept a controlling grip on her neck the whole way down. That tiny fire in her pussy sparked again, sending a tickle through her thighs. Thankfully she was in the best position, head bent down to her waist, to confirm the tickle wasn't accompanied by a droplet of moisture.

The panties proved difficult to get past her shoes, but with the Headmaster's helpful hand on her neck she was able to shift around enough to work through the problem. She stood up again, doing her best to look confident and unfazed, even if that façade was starting to crack a bit. Thankfully, the guys in the class were staring at her with approving and hungry eyes, which certainly added some more armour to her ego.

Heather turned to face the Headmaster, who moved his hand off her neck to accept the offered panties. She carefully handed them over, making sure to press the warmest part of them directly onto his hand.

He took the panties without comment, walking over to his desk and abandoning them in full view of the class, and the Perv just two rows away. She turned to watch him, hoping that at least he might grab the key to her chastity belt while he was over there, but he disappointed her.

"Let me see your bra," he instructed upon his return to her side.

"Oh, Headmaster, you are a bold one," she replied on instinct.

For a moment, it looked like he might hit her, a flash of something crossed his face. He didn't though, which was a relief. It would certainly end the punishment quickly if he struck her in a moment of anger, but the firmness he'd used on her neck made that an unattractive prospect.

Legs beginning to develop goosebumps from the cold air now blowing across her exposed legs and hips, she now had to undo the buttons on her white blouse. This time, she made eye contact with Teah as she moved, showing her how a confident woman looked as she undressed.

The Headmaster didn't wait for her to take the blouse completely off, stopping her once she'd gotten enough buttons done to confirm his suspicion, the bra matched the panties.

"Hand the bra over as well," he demanded, keeping his eyes fixed on hers.

"I just thought they looked nicer than that boring white bra, Headmaster," she countered, cupping her breasts for him, leaving them tantalisingly within his reach. Try and maintain eye contact with me now sucker, she didn't say out loud.

The Headmaster's eyes flicked down to take a look, of course he did, just like every guy ever would have done. It was a point to her, but in fairness to him, his gaze was back on her face with respectable quickness.

"Hand it over, Heather."

She rolled her eyes and reached behind her back, unclasping the hook and loosening the bra. Enough buttons on the blouse were still together so the bra stayed upright, allowing her to treat the audience to a titty-drop. She pulled the bra up, taking her breasts with them for as long as possible before she let them to fall, both dropping with a satisfying amount of jiggle. The Headmaster seemed unimpressed, technically a point to him, but her fans in the audience definitely were, most of the guys in the audience had at least one of their hands in their laps already.

She handed over the bra and turned back to the audience, giving them a full view of her tits without waiting to be asked. At the back of the classroom, Raven was staring at her in amazement, eyes fixed on her breasts even though she'd already had a closeup view in the showers. This is what confidence looks like kid, Heather thought, giving her chest a quick wiggle before turning back to the Headmaster.

He'd walked back towards his desk, and Heather waited for him to leave the bra with the panties, but he didn't. Instead, he walked over to Teah and the spiky-haired blonde chick. A question formed on her lips, but before Heather could ask it, the Headmaster was already answering it.

"If you really think your bra looks that nice then it would be rude not to share it around the class, right, Heather?" he asked, baiting her.

Heather bit her lip, but she couldn't stop him, it would only be an admission that he'd gotten to her, and that was the most dangerous thing right now. So instead, she watched in silent fury as the Headmaster passed the bra over to Teah, who gave it a cursory examination that conveniently included a look at the size listed on the tag, before passing it over.

One by one, the class was allowed to have a look at the bra, some of the boys were still able to feel her warmth in the cups before they handed it over. For the first time today, Heather felt herself seriously blush from embarrassment, she'd never be able to wear that bra again. Not after everyone had gotten their chance to feel it up, most of them probably imagining they were still occupied. She lost sight of it for a moment, and with that, her stomach sank. It was dead to her, even before the Perv got his chance to play with it, or sniff it depending on how brave he was feeling.

She glowered at the Headmaster as he returned to the front again.

"Are you ready to start your punishment?" he asked, innocently.

Bring it you bastard, she thought, "Yes, sir," she said.

"Then turn and face the whiteboard," he commanded.

She complied, turning her back to her audience and giving them a view of the chastity belt firmly wedged between her butt cheeks. A tiny shake of her hips giving her fans one last hint of her defiance before the Headmaster gripped the back of her neck again.

He drove her forward, towards the whiteboard until she could almost touch it. The board was floor to ceiling, and at this distance it filled her view, a few notes in black marker the only features on an otherwise pristine surface. She could make out her own reflection, the chastity belt spoiling her otherwise pristine hips, while her breasts peaked out from her blouse.

The Headmaster only appeared as a dark smear behind her, taking on a far more sinister appearance as he held his position, and her neck. Her leg trembled for a moment, either out of fright, or because his hand on her neck was driving the warmth in her crotch.

"Hands flat on the whiteboard," he commanded, but his grip made it clear she couldn't walk closer. Instead she had to lean forward, not by much, but enough that she started falling towards the board. As she leant, or fell, closer, her reflection moved in to meet her, their hands coming together like two lovers.

Her hands landed with a thud, the board deflecting slightly around her palms from her weight. If she took them off she'd fall forward, her breasts and face the next thing to stop her fall. Her arms were bent, keeping her upright but somehow having to work harder than if they'd been stiff.

The reflection had gained clarity as she'd moved, the image sharpening in a way only she could see. Her breasts were hanging out of her blouse now, gravity playing with them just enough that they were able to swing slightly whenever she took a breath. The chastity belt looked darker now, a disturbing grey band against her white body.

She looked down to compare the reflection with the real deal, what else was she going to do? Her breasts were swaying, but her nipples had hardened in the exposed air, something the reflection had entirely missed. The chastity belt was still there of course, it was starting to feel like it would never not be there. As she looked closer, she noticed a few stray strands of pubic hair sticking out from the sides. She blushed even harder, or maybe that was just blood rushing to her head because of the way she was holding it. Either way, she'd have to do something with a razor when, or if, she ever got the chance to take the belt off.

A movement at the corner of her eye made her suddenly realise the hand on her neck had gone, something she must have taken an embarrassing amount of time to realise. Heather turned her head to look for the Headmaster, the reflection mirroring her motions with a concerned look on its face.

The Headmaster was standing next to her, with something black in his hand. A disturbing, or disturbed part of her, excitedly wondered if this was going to be the sex aid he used on her. Yesterday he'd played with Teah using a vibrator, but whatever he had now seemed much bigger than that.

Unfortunately it wasn't a vibrator, or whatever else she was secretly hoping it might be.

It was a bat, or maybe a paddle, it was something designed for hitting, whatever you called it; a shiny black thing about the length of her forearm and as wide. It was also thin, almost two-dimensional, with a stitched thread running around the perimeter of the head before disappearing into the handle. A paddle wrapped in black leather that the Headmaster was brandishing in her direction.

Heather trembled, this time enough for everyone to see. She'd watched enough porn to see someone get spanked by one of these, though thankfully, this one didn't come with the metal studs those ones usually did. Judging by a few gasps from the audience, she wasn't the only one to grasp what was happening.

Her mind was screaming at her to run, but her body wouldn't move. Her hands were so dedicated to holding her up that she had nothing physical in the way of resistance to offer.

"Compensating for something, sir?" she queried instead, getting a few stifled giggles from some of the women in the classroom.

"It's not the size that matters, but how you use it," the Headmaster countered, getting no laughs of his own, but silencing the ones she'd gotten.

He held it up for her to see, showing it off before he lowered it to her waist, letting her eyes follow it like her life depended on it. She expected the paddle to go behind her, but instead he moved it in front of her. He brought the paddle towards her crotch, and she backed her hips away, but he kept bringing it closer until it tapped against her belt.

The paddle pushed against her now, forcing her hips back further. With her hands pressed against the board to keep her up, her bottom was forced to stick out behind her. When she'd stuck her bottom out for his approval, it had felt sexy, even wiggling it to the class had felt fun. The paddle forcing her bottom out against her will, for the audience's attention, and his convenience, felt humiliating. Thankfully, the Headmaster and her now beetroot-faced reflection were the only two people able to see how red her face had become.

The paddle stopped pressing against her just as she reached her limit, her bottom sticking out like a target, just what the Headmaster wanted. The paddle and the Headmaster disappeared behind her, leaving her alone with her reflection to wait for the first blow.

It didn't take long to arrive, the Headmaster's vague reflection started shifting as he moved and gave her a seconds warning. Her reflection's face took on a look of terror as Heather tensed, fully aware that would only make it worse.

The paddle landed on her left cheek with a clap and she let out a loud yelp. She flinched instinctively, even though she'd seen it coming. The pain radiated through her entire body, flooding her system with adrenaline before she had a chance to realise, nothing had actually hurt her.

There was a moment of stunned silence, before a few sniggers from the audience broke out. It wouldn't have killed a fly, that's how softly he'd brought the paddle against her perfectly positioned posterior. The confident girl who'd tried to play the Headmaster for a fool, had just freaked the hell out in front of the entire class from a tiny tap.

Heather's head went from zero to nuclear hot in an instant, as she shut her eyes in a vain attempt to drown out the sniggers. In a single move, the Headmaster had undone her entire image. She wasn't confident, she wasn't sexy, all this audience was seeing was another frightened little girl being punished by the Headmaster, and taking it like one, too.

The Headmaster could have stopped the laughter whenever he wanted, but he gave it a moment; letting Heather wallow in the humiliation for a little while longer. The playful wiggling of her backside now lost its bounce, looking as embarrassed by its actions as its owner was.

Heather took a deep breath, before clenching her teeth. A cold sweat striking her body as her hands struggled to stay on the board, and that was from only a single pretend blow.

The paddle was still resting on her bottom after the tap, and once the sniggering had died, the Headmaster started pushing it into her cheek, pushing the flesh aside as the paddle took priority over her own body. She wanted to force it away, she even tried tensing and clenching to see if that would shift it, but it didn't move.

The Headmaster had chosen her position wisely, even the smallest of deviations from her assigned configuration would have been instantly apparent; all she could do was wait angrily for the paddle to get bored and move on its own, which it started doing.

Without it leaving her body, the Headmaster began sliding the paddle lengthwise across her bottom, sliding the head over the chastity belt to the other cheek. He was wiping the paddle across her like he was spreading on butter, or wiping off the shame. Heat flared across her body so quickly, it felt like she'd just been struck by lightning, and her legs started to tremble again.

Every single stitch on the leather paddle seemed to grind itself across her body, each bump of thread generating its own little tingle on its path along her backside. She started counting them, every tiny tickle that played along her body to get her attention, counting up to fourteen before the paddle was withdrawn.

The audience held its breath as the Headmaster's reflection started moving again, and Heather did her best to stay calm. She forced herself to relax, a contradiction in terms but she tried it anyway.

* THWACK! *

"FUCK!" Heather squealed at the top of her voice, as the paddled smacked into both cheeks simultaneously. She fell forwards before her arms could stop her, almost headbutting the board. The sound of the blow echoing out across the room, an embarrassing sound, but she had bigger things to worry about.

The pain radiated out from her bottom in a heartbeat and she gasped for air as it transformed into an agonizing stinging. The paddle didn't need studs, the flat blade alone stung like nails had gouged into her. The stinging gripped her body, making her tense up defensively. A tear rolled down her cheek before she even knew her eyes were moist.

This wasn't what she'd expected after seeing Raven getting smacked on stage, that had looked gentle, almost playful. What she had just experienced, what she was still experiencing was completely different, this actually hurt.

* THWACK! *

The second strike landed before Heather had even come to terms with the first blow, much less recovered from it. It doubled her pain, maybe even tripled it, but fortunately that was beyond what her brain was capable of processing, it just hurt. She squealed and squealed in response, her mouth the only part of her body she could control right now.

She'd gone pale, all the blood leaving her head as fast as it had arrived. It felt like her backside was on fire, like he'd started drawing blood with that blow, though the truth was her bottom had only just began turning red.

"STOP, STOP, STOP!" she screamed, as the paddle was withdrawn again. It took every ounce of air in her body to get that out, and she was left gasping, breasts swaying as her body trembled from the shock.

Mercifully, the Headmaster did stop, but that didn't mean he was finished with her.

"Something wrong?" he asked, unnecessarily.

"Fucking hell that hurt!" she almost screamed at him, would have screamed if the pain wasn't making her grit her teeth.

The Headmaster gave her backside a gentle rub with his hand and she twitched at the contact. The tear running down her cheek had dried out quickly, evaporating before it had the chance to drop. The desire to collapse was already strong, but there was no way he was going to allow that; instead, she had to wait as his hand slid across her cheek, leaving a trail of warmth behind it.

Actually, now that the stinging was dropping to just below agonizing, she realised just how hot her body had become. Was that what he was feeling? Her body already felt as sweaty as she had after that one choking orgasm, her lack of sportsmanship making that her only reference point for exertion. She hated this, the pain guaranteed that, but was she also getting off to this?

"I take it you'd like me to be a little bit softer?" he asked, getting an immediate and vigorous nod of agreement. She was ceding ground to him, but she couldn't help it. There was no way she'd survive if he kept up that kind of assault.