The Tethered Ghost Pt. 02

Story Info
A tale of supernatural lust.
2.7k words
4.08
3.1k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Sandra or Sandy, I like Sandy.

I've been tethered to Raymond since he picked up my cigarette card in my house where I died, he put it in his pocket. He was just a skinny boy then with a big mop of brown hair and inquisitive eyes. When he and his friend left my house, I found myself in Raymond's bedroom watching him going through his pockets looking for the cigarette card with my name on it, he never saw the card again. From that day I've been at Raymond's side. He's a very different person from that boy I met forty-two years ago. He's now fifty-two and all his lovely hair has gone. He shaves his head bald now, but it doesn't make him look old, more like that action hero in the movies he likes to watch: Bruce Willis.

Over the years I've noticed Raymond has been noticing things, fleeting shadows, a flash of a face in the mirror which is not his own. Not all ghosts are tethered, some are loose and float about freely. I think he is becoming aware of the spirit world, aware of my presence. There are many like me tethered to earth-bound souls. Not every living soul has a tethering and I don't know why it happens, it just does. Raymond was lying on his bed listening to the quiet of night one evening and I heard him say, "Who's there?' and he was the only soul in the house. I shouted my name on several occasions and I pricked at his attention, although he has not acknowledged me yet.

Raymond has a very kind heart and can see the good in people, even if they're bad, but he has a very flawed character. He's a shy and private person, an introvert, when he's sober. But when he drinks alcohol, he becomes an extrovert and is outgoing.

He had been drinking for two days, when he drunkenly arranged to meet a lady he met on line, in Camden Town, one evening at eight o'clock. Her name was Claudia and she was from Colombia, living in London. In her photos she posted on the dating site, she had a very pretty face, but she was a big lady. Raymond just wanted some company in his drunkenness.

Raymond showered and put on clean clothes. He had drunk three quarters of a litre bottle of Glens vodka. He was merry and looking forward to meeting the lady. He headed for Camden and waited outside Camden Town tube station. She emerged from the station on time and Raymond waved to her, they said their hellos and they embraced, and Raymond kissed her on her right cheek.

They went to a few bars in Camden, but she wasn't really much of a drinker, Raymond was drinking double vodka and orange to her halves of lager. Claudia's English was not very good, Raymond was getting drunk and bored. They left a pub just off Camden High Street and headed for Camden tube station, on passed the tube station and waited at a bus stop.

He asked her at the bus stop if she wanted to go back to his place, she said yes. The bus came, and they sat at the back of the bus, Raymond smiled at her and she smiled back. She chatted away in her broken English and Raymond nodded most of the time and joined in when he knew what she was trying to tell him. The bus ride was only ten minutes and five more before Raymond was putting the key in the lock and opening his front door.

Raymond's mum was watching TV in the living room. Claudia new he lived with his mum. They all sat around the living room table and Raymond made up three vodka's and orange. Raymond's mum wasn't expecting him to come back with a lady in tow, but she was polite and chatted for a while then excused herself and went to bed. Raymond looked at the time, it was eleven-fifty. He commented that time flies when one is having fun and Claudia smiled at him.

Raymond poured out more vodka, but Claudia said no more for her. They looked at each other and Raymond reached his arm around her and pulled her toward him and they kissed. The kiss was long and when they parted Claudia watched Raymond unbuckle his belt, unbutton his jeans. He took out his hard cock. Claudia took it and wanked. She went down on her knees and she began to suck. She pumped him faster and his pommel must have hit the back of her throat as she gagged and took it out and wanked and then went back down on it. Raymond moaned and softly said Claudia's name. I wanted him to be saying my name, "say Sandy," I said, as I knelt into Claudia, I was on my knees mimicking her, she was a big lady, it was like I was wearing a coat several sizes too big.

Claudia pulled away from his raging rod with a slippery slurp, lifted his legs and rested a leg on each of her shoulders. She manoeuvred Raymond and he slid down in the chair and his cock, balls and open arse knot were in Claudia's face. She pushed a finger into his arse hole and he moaned, then she pushed a second finger in and Raymond moaned a little more. She took out her fingers and went into her handbag that hung over her chair and took out a jar. "I make you cum plenty," she said. She unscrewed the jar and dipped two fingers in and took out a gel, she pushed her fingers into Raymond's arse hole and spread the gel, he shuffled and moaned. Raymond's cock and balls were hanging in front of my face and I licked at them and said," say Sandy my darling, feel me my love." Claudia took out a large object out of her bag, it looked like Raymond's cock. She turned the base of the plastic object and it hummed. I had seen one before, it was a sexual aid, a dildo. Claudia took Raymond's balls in her other hand and licked at them and managed to get his whole ball sack into her mouth. She pushed the dildo into his arse hole and pumped it gently at first and then pushed it in the whole length and began to fuck his arse. Raymond moaned and writhed. Claudia made slurping noises and then a soft popping sound, his balls reappeared, and she went down on his cock pumping it in time with the dildo fucking his arse.

Raymond reached down and helped her push the dildo faster and harder. With his other hand he pushed Claudia's head further onto his cock. He thrust his pelvis and hips and began to fuck her mouth. The chair was creaking, and Raymond was moaning, Claudia was slurping and pushing, and I was mimicking and hoping he knew I was there. "I'm cuming," said Raymond. "I'm cuming." Raymond pushed Claudia away from him, untangled his legs, stepped through me and stood. Claudia was on her knees looking up at Raymond, she still had the dildo up his arse, he was pulling at his cock, wanking madly. Raymond pulled Claudia's head closer to him and she opened her mouth, he shot cum onto her nose and eye brow and then Claudia grabbed his cock greedily and stuffed it into her mouth. She drank him down and Raymond forced his cock further into her mouth and she gagged and spat him out.

Raymond took the plastic cock out of his arse and gave it back to Claudia. She smiled, stood and went into the kitchen, washed it, and put it back in her bag. He kicked of his jeans and took of the rest of his clothes and walked naked into the living room. He looked at himself in the large wall mirror and his face was red, his chest heaved, and his cock was still erect, a thread of cum hung from it. I stood in front of Raymond and said my name several times. Claudia came in and said, "you fuck me now Ray, I want fuck." Raymond smiled, and Claudia took off her clothes. She sat on the sofa, lay back, slid down the sofa a little and opened her legs wide. Her tits and nipples were huge, they spread across her. She had a large black bush and a dripping clit, she was soaked. I sat into and mimicked Claudia, my legs open wide, we both waited for Raymond.

He walked over to us and Claudia took his cock and guided him into her. He began to fuck us. Claudia pushed herself onto his cock and moved rhythmically on it. She moaned and pulled Raymond into her. The room filled with moaning and pushing and humping noise. The air became electric and I felt the mood, feeling like Raymond was fucking me and only me. My white dress fell away from me and I was naked. Raymond was sucking at my nipples and I could feel him fucking me. I wrapped my arms and legs around him and rode him like a small donkey, I moaned his name. He bucked faster and harder, "Claudia, fuck back, fuck me, swallow me, he said"

"No Raymond," I said. "Sandy wants to fuck back. Fuck Sandy, not Claudia, fuck Sandy.

"Fuck Sandy," said Raymond softly.

"Yes Raymond," I said excitedly, "fuck sandy, Sandy will fuck you, Sandy will make you cum, empty yourself in Sandy."

"I'm Cuming Sandy," said Raymond.

"Yes Raymond, I want to feel your liquid warmth in me, Said I"

"What you say," Claudia moaned sexually."

"I want to fuck you from behind," Said Raymond.

"Yes, from behind," said Claudia.

"What," said I. "No Raymond, fuck sandy from behind.

"Fuck my arse, Ray. I want you fuck my arse," said Claudia.

Claudia stood and turned around and Raymond was up her from behind. Her arse was huge, and he grabbed her ample flesh and rode onto her, he bounced on her and she reached round and pulled him into her. I was still sitting with my legs open, I was still naked and excited. "I cum," said Claudia, "I cum. Fuck me hard, my Ray, Fuck me."

"He's not your Ray, he's Sandy's Ray," Said I.

"Am cuming Sandy, Sandy," Said Ray

"Who Sandy?" Said Claudia angrily. She pushed him off her and stood.

Raymond fell into me and he cum on the sofa. He turned and looked at Claudia, she was putting on her clothes. She walked into the dining room and said, "I go home." Raymond stood and put on his boxer shorts and a T-shirt. He called a cab for Claudia and gave her money for it and she went. Raymond sat at the dining table and poured himself another vodka and drank it straight. "Fucking bitch," he said quietly into the empty glass. I shouted "Raymond," I was sure he could hear me.

Raymond stood and said, "I know you are there Sandy, but I can't fucking see you. I've known you've been there for a while, but I thought it was my imagination. When I was fucking Claudia, I felt if I was fucking another, slimmer, sexier lady, a lady called Sandy, I heard you calling out my name, I felt your wet fanny around my cock." I laughed and embraced Raymond, but he walked through me and into the living room.

Raymond stood looking at himself in the mirror. I stood beside him and he cried, "I can see you! I can see you in the mirror." He reached and put his hand on my shoulder. I felt him touch me. He looked away into the living room and I could not feel his touch. "I can't see you now," and he looked back to the mirror, "I can see you now." I felt his touch again.

Raymond stripped my clothes of and I looked at myself fully naked for the first time since I died. I felt myself go wet between my legs and felt horny and alive, I pulled off his T-shirt and ran my fingers down his torso. Raymond took my left tit in his right hand, it was a nice handful. He squeezed it gently. I felt my nipple go hard and stood erect and brown upon my lily-white flesh. He licked it and engulfed half my tit with his mouth. He nibbled at my nipple and sucked it, licked, sucked. I felt shivers through my body. I felt his hand between my legs and his fingers found my clit, he rubbed and then a finger delved into me, then two. He rubbed and poked. I felt myself cum, my legs went weak. Then I felt nothing. Raymond had closed his eyes. "Look at us in the mirror, you have to keep looking or I can't feel you." Raymond looked back in the mirror and my legs went weak again. "I want to suck you My love, I want to feel the throb of your cock in my mouth, feel your warm cum in my throat."

"Go for it Sandy," said Raymond.

I went down on my knees and pulled down his boxer shorts. I lifted one leg, then the other and took them off completely and threw them across the room. I took his cock in my hand, it felt heavy and warm, pulsing as I gripped. I lifted his cock and looked at his balls, I moved in on them and licked them and then tried to get both balls in my mouth as Claudia did, but could not. I got one ball in and sucked on it, I pulled off it and took the other one. Raymond ran his hand through my hair, it felt relaxing and I was happy and warm, I could feel again, I felt orgasmic and I felt myself cum again, it was like I was shooting small bubbles and they popped and tickled me from inside. I put his cock in my mouth and slowly I moved up and down on it. I felt my mouth go wet and I slurped and made sloppy sucking noises. I loved the sound. I swallowed something moist and warm and I took in more of Raymond's cock. I was making slurping moaning sounds, like I was sucking on a juicy ice lolly, but this one was warm and soft, fleshy and moist. Raymond thrust into me and his cock entered my throat, I took it to the hilt. I could feel his throbbing cock, I was deep throat and I had no use of breathing. He fucked my mouth and bulged my throat, then I pulled out after about five minutes of sucking and slurping. I stood and took his cock in my right hand it felt wet and slippery, he had cum, I rubbed his pommel, it was slippery and tacky, I poked at his jap's eye and I felt him cum again. "fuck me my darling, fuck me," I said.

Raymond watched himself turn me around and bend me over, I took hold of my ankles and I felt Raymond's cock ease its way into my clit. He gripped my thighs and he thrust a little harder and then he slipped tightly inside me, it was like I was a virgin, I could feel the contours of his cock, I felt it throb and my fanny sucked him in, he began to pump me, and I moaned and said his name.

I knew if anyone was to walk in on us there would be only Raymond standing naked fucking fresh air. I thrust on to his cock and cum again, I felt Raymond pour inside me, I was soaking and loved it, I screamed his name and reached up and grabbed his balls and pulled on them. He shouted my name. "Sandy," he shouted. "I love Sandy, pull them sandy, suck me Sandy."

"Fuck me forever Raymond, forever and ever." I cum again and said, "my name is Sandra, or Sandy, I like Sandy."