Sex and Suicide

Story Info
Jack, a suicidal person, gets a girlfriend.
1.3k words
3.44
5.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

I cupped her breast with my left hand and her breath got unsteady. I bit her neck and slid my right hand down to her pubic region.

One finger in. Two. Three. And she was already panting.

She heaved, "Turn off the lights."

I said, "Alexa, kill the lights."

Karen relaxed once the lights were off and I started licking her clit.

She moaned, "Put it in already."

I put on a condom and slowly slid it in.

She shrieked, "Haah..."

I bended over and kissed her. She grabbed my face and with her tongue inside my mouth I started thrusting.

She would gasp whenever I would go in deep. I put my weight over her and started grinding her on the bed.

She panted, "Soo... so good..."

It lasted only 10 minutes and I had to spend the next hour listening to her ramble about her boyfriend.

She lived in the same building as I, so I was hoping that she would leave after we were done but ugh.

She said, "Hey, are you listening?"

I said, "Yeah. Your boyfriend is a total jerk."

"I know, right? I would dump him soon enough. What about you? You have a girl?"

I laughed, "Many."

She made a face. You are cheating yourself, miss.

Next morning, I found her next to me half-naked. Naturally, I started suckling her tits and she woke up.

She said, "Stop it."

I slipped my hand inside her panties and started rubbing her clit. Any signs of resistance from her side vanished.

I removed her panties and grabbed her from behind. I dug my face in her ass and licked it like it was candy.

I said, "I'm going in without a condom."

She said, "W-wait... fuck it. Go ahead."

As I inserted, I could feel my dick getting engorged from all sides. It was so fucking warm. I couldn't hold back and pushed it in as deep as I could. Karen shrieked with ecstasy.

I saddled her with one hand and rubbed her clit with the other. Even the neighbours would have been able to hear her moan.

I got carried away and ended up cumming inside her. But it felt so good that she didn't even complain.

My sperm count is low anyway.

Chapter 2

I arrived late at work and found my boss waiting for me at my desk. Don't you have anything else to do?

Helen said, "This is the third time you are late this month, Jack."

I sighed, "I will just do some overtime and finish the quota."

Helen glowered some more and went back to her office. What a pushover.

I nodded at Sophie who sits across from me. I dated her for 2 months before she broke up with me. She didn't even let me kiss her and got knocked up by the next guy right after their first date. They ended up getting married.

I sat at my desk. Hours passed by and it was finally time to leave. I had to do overtime to make up for being late, so everyone except the manager had already left.

I headed over to the manager's office. Helen was staring at her screen.

Helen said, "What do you want, Jack?"

I said nonchalantly, "Do you want to have sex?"

Helen was taken aback.

She said angrily, "Do you want to be sued for sexual harassment?"

I replied, "I guess that's a no. Goodbye!"

I walked out of the building and into the parking lot. Sophie was standing there with a mechanic checking her car.

I said, "What's up?"

Sophie said, "My car is not starting. It's going to take a while."

"Want me to give you a lift?"

She agreed and hopped in the passenger seat. The ride ended in her bedroom. Kidding, nothing happened.

After dropping her off I headed to my usual bar. Karen was flirting with some buff dude. Probably hunting for a new boyfriend. When I said I had many women I wasn't exactly lying but they are all call girls. I would have dated Karen if her soon-to-be-ex was not so fucking huge.

As if on cue, Karen's boyfriend popped up inside the bar. They had a heated discussion in the middle of which Karen started pointing at me (fuck). The guy looked at me with hatred in his eyes. He started walking towards me but then turned around, grabbed a glass of tonic from the counter and splashed it on Karen's face. He then put some cash on the counter and left. I guess he wasn't a total jerk after all.

Karen paced towards me and started crying in my arms. Apparently, I'm the new boyfriend. Maybe she will help me die.

Chapter 3

Every Friday evening, I have an appointment with my therapist.

Kate said, "How are we doing today?"

I said, "Terrible as usual."

"Why is that? You are in perfect health; you have a decent job and you even got yourself a girlfriend. What more do you want?"

"I want to fuck you."

Kate sighed, "You can't go around telling women that you want to fuck them."

"Sorry. I was getting bored."

"Why don't you get a hobby?"

"Like what?"

"You said you used to draw, right? Why did you stop?"

"My parents said that my originals are too depressing. That's why I'm here in the first place."

"What did you draw?"

"Corpses."

"Anything else?"

"Flowers... over a grave."

"So, all your drawings were related to death?"

"Mostly."

"Have you ever wondered why that is?"

"If I had to guess then I would say that I am suicidal."

All my sessions would go like that. Since Kate thinks I am fine she did not prescribe me any medicine except some sleeping pills.

Tonight will be the last time I take them. All of them.

Or that is what the plan was.

Instead Karen showed up at my door and started sucking my dick. Her mouth was so wet and warm.

After fucking her I looked at the bottle on my bed-stand. There were about 20 pills. Enough to kill me.

Then I looked at Karen sleeping next to me. Her mouth was slightly open, and drool was coming out. Somehow that seemed to cheer me up.

I put the bottle back in the drawer and cuddled Karen as I fell asleep.

Chapter 4

"Jack! What is this?"

I woke up and Karen waved a sheet of paper at my face.

Ah fuck. It was my suicide note.

Karen yelled, "You were planning to kill yourself!"

I sighed, "But I didn't."

"If I hadn't shown up, you might have!"

"But you did show up."

Karen paced around the room.

She said, "Don't you have any goals?"

"I used to have a goal."

"Then what happened?"

"I just wasn't good enough to achieve it."

"What did you want to do?"

I laughed bitterly, "I wanted to be an animator. But they told me I draw far too slow."

"Who told you?"

"I applied at a studio to be an assistant. They judged me."

"So, after that you just quit?"

"No. I applied at 3 other groups and after they told me the exact same thing I quit."

"Why did you want to be an animator?"

"I like animation."

"Then why don't you just make a movie by yourself? Why do you need to join a group?"

"It takes a lot of effort. For me to create one by myself would take way too long. Besides, I need to go to my job."

"Job? You were going to kill yourself. Now you want to go to your job?"

"You don't get it. I-I can't do it. I am not good enough."

Karen grabbed my shoulders, "Why do you need to be good?"

"What do you mean?"

"You don't need to be good at something to do it. Just do it for yourself."

"Even if I make a movie no one would watch it."

"I would watch it."

Tears streaked down my cheek.

I said, "Why are you being so nice to me?"

Karen hugged me, "Because your life is mine."

Epilogue

I worked on my short movie for 8 months. As expected I didn't get many views but Karen loved it so I'm glad I made it.

Also, I proposed to her and she said yes :)

The End