The Texan Pt. 03

Story Info
Officer Jerry comes to investigate.
4.3k words
4.63
3.6k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/01/2023
Created 09/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe Stefan was able to sleep through all the noise. Although there was a strong possibility he could sleep through a tornado. I wasn't a heavy sleeper like he was. After a hard day of working on the farm, he usually fell asleep within seconds.

On this particular July night, the thunder was so loud I thought our cabin would collapse. I got off my bed and peeked out the small cabin window. I could barely see anything because of how hard it was raining.

To my surprise a large truck was speeding off from the back of the barn. The truck was heading full speed towards the main highway. I knew there was no point chasing him. Whoever this was, knew darn well what they were looking for. It was very obvious they were using the storm as a cover for their mischief.

I got up out of bed, and grabbed my rain jacket and boots. Not wanting to wake up Stefan, I quietly opened the cabin door and headed out into the cold rainy night. I did my best to run, but my boots kept getting stuck as the rain came down harder. The lighting hit so close that it lit up the entire night sky around me. I was truly petrified, and I gripped the my rifle hard in my left hand . But was I going to do? Shoot the storm out of the sky?

Drenched from head to toe, I finally made it across the muddy field. The big red barn door was pushed wide open. The animals were making a ton of noise, but they were too startled to run off.

I was quickly able to see what the problem was. Whoever had driven off in that speeding truck, had stolen the Texan's prized white horse.

Daisy was a gorgeous Arabian horse. Daisy was the farms biggest moneymaker. We used her for hauling equipment, shows and horseracing. Over her lengthy career she won prize after prize. Whoever stole Daisy knew exactly why they did it. They were likely going to cart her off, and send her back to the Middle East.

I made sure the other animals were OK and secured the door to the barn. I ran back in the muddy field towards the Texan's house. His big farm-house was on the opposite end of the farm, and I could barely get through the thick mud. I finally arrived at his door, soaking wet and in a deep panic. He came down in his pajamas clearly upset about being jolted awake.

"Couldn't wait until morning?" He said, rubbing his eyes.

Between short deep breaths, I explained what happened to Daisy. He quickly went from tired to angry. I knew how much Daisy meant to him, never mind she was worth a fortune. He banged his fist hard against the front door. He hit it so hard that he nearly knocked the door right off its hinges.

"Sorry didn't mean to get so mad" he said, regaining his composure.

He wrapped his arms around my soaking wet yellow raincoat, and pulled me close. I could feel his heart beating fast as he leaned against me. He pulled the hood off my jacket, and gave me a passionate soft kiss on my trembling lips. He pulled the raincoat up over my head, and set on his front porch to dry.

He leaned in again and kissed me on the lips. This time he gently bit at my bottom lip and wrapped his hands tight against my waist. He let go of my waist well we our tongues met, deep inside each other's warm mouths.

.

"Come inside. I'll call Officer Jerry" he said, interrupting our passionate make out session.

Officer Jerry was the only cop in town. He was an older guy, maybe in his sixties or so. He was tall, well-built and his big silver eyes always seemed to sparkle. He was known to solve problems his own way. Rumor in town was that that one time a gang of thieves tried to break into his house, and all five of them ended up in the river.

Another rumor around town was that the scar under his left eye was from him fighting off a mountain lion singlehanded. It didn't really mattered what you thought, because everyone knew he was the toughest man in town.

"Make yourself comfortable, I'm going to get dressed" The Texan said.

I settled down on the couch, and waited impatiently for him. I could still feel his warm hot breath deep inside my mouth. He came back downstairs a few minutes later wearing dark blue jeans, and a plaid shirt. Of course, he was wearing that big Texan hat he always wore. I straddled his beefy body on the couch, and we kissed like animals while we waited for Officer Jerry to arrive. He couldn't keep his dirty hands off my little twink butt, as I felt him get hard against me.

Twenty minutes later, we were interrupted by the loud doorbell. We quickly got off each other, and the Texan went to answer the door. A very much irate police officer was waiting on the front porch. As I explained what happened to Daisy, the officer's eyes nearly popped out of his head. It turned out that his horse had been stolen less than a week earlier. It was also stolen in middle of a being storm by a speeding away truck.

The storm was only getting worse, so the Texan invited Officer Jerry inside.

The Texan took the officer's jacket, and hung it up in the front entrance. I waited on the couch and couldn't help but stare at him as he came into the room. His chest was so muscular everywhere. His shoulders were broad and his arms were big and strong. It was the bulge below his waist that really got my attention.

We all sat on the couch, and The Texan poured us each a big glass of scotch, The Texan explained that I was helping on the farm for the summer, but didn't mention anything about us being lovers. The three of us sat on the couch and watched the storm. I did my best not to stare at the thick bulge between the officers legs. The thunder shook the house, and the lighting darted back and forth across the lake. They both laughed at me, because I nearly jumped a foot in the air.

Officer Jerry and the Texan started joking around a bit. They explained that they were old high school buddies, and both worked on different farms together. We drank more and more, almost emptying the entire bottle. I didn't want to say anything but I could swear the crease under his waist was slowly expanding.

Officer Jerry undid his pants zipper and smiled at me.

"I know you were staring, I caught you boy"

The Texan smiled at both of us, as Officer Jerry undid his zipper all the way. The officer reached inside his open pants zipper. He tried to pull it out through his zipper opening, but it wouldn't come out. He reached in again, and after struggling a little but his behemoth was revealed. He was much bigger and thicker than the Texan. His massive circumcised mushroom tip pushed up between his legs. His thick smooth veins swelled up and down his erect shaft.

"Don't be shy boy, stroke it" he said, taking my hand in his.

The Texan nibbled under the ear, as I reached down between the officer's legs. I could barely wrap my tiny hand around it. He was so warm and heavy, as we slowly stroked him up and down. He leaned in and pressed his lips against mine, while the Texan watched us from the corner of the couch.

The officer pushed my hand away, and stood up in front of the couch. He slowly undid his zipper and pushed his pants to the floor. His massive cock swung forward like a small baseball bat, and his thick shaven balls were clean shaven.

"Bet you twenty you can't get me in your little twink mouth" he said, stroking himself back and forth.

I leaned forward and sat up at the edge of the couch. He smiled down at me, as I grabbed his strong thighs and opened my mouth wide. He stroked himself up and down, teasing himself against my open lips.

I leaned forward, and struggled to get his thick tip in my mouth. I opened my mouth a bit wider and leaned to him. The Texan sat next to me on the couch, and he reached up cradling the officer's massive balls. He let go and stroked the officer's cock back and forth against my lips. The Texan kept pulling it away from my mouth, making me beg for it. I pushed his hand aside, and shoved my head between the officer's legs.

I grabbed his thighs with all my strength, pushing my mouth down on him. He moaned like crazy, as I secured my lips tightly around him. His massive tip glided up my tongue toward the back of my mouth, making me gag. I could feel his veins swelling up against my tongue, as the officer grabbed my head and violently rocked it back and forth. I was slowly fitting more and more of him inside my mouth. He was almost halfway inside my mouth. I looked up at him, he could see that I was struggling.

"I guess I owe you twenty" I said, gasping for air as he pulled out of my mouth.

He stuck his fingers in my mouth, and smiled down at me. A big string of saliva dripped down, some of it hitting the couch.

"You can keep it if can bang that sweet ass of yours" the officer suggested.

I smiled up at him as he lifted me up and pulled me up off the couch. Officer Jerry unbuttoned his shirt, revealing his perfectly chiseled chest. He took my hands and ran them against his chest. I gently toyed with his nipples until they were rock hard, but my attention was still focused on what was hanging between his legs.

With my hands still toying with his nipples, he reached down and dug his strong hands deep inside my shorts. The Texan stood up off the couch, and they both slid their hands into my shorts. The officer pulled my shorts down, and pulled them all the way off.

The two of them crouched down on their eyes in front of me. They both toyed with my balls as their warm tongues glided up down me. I moaned like crazy as they took turns popping me in and out their mouths.

I could barely stand while they sucked me off. They were both so incredibly good at it! I lifted my shirt high above my head, and threw it onto the couch. The Texan stood up and sucked my little pink nipples like crazy. Officer Jerry grabbed my bare ass with both hands, and spread my cheeks wide open. He started slowly licking my hole with his warm wet tongue.

"Let me go get some of that lube" The Texan said.

The Texan went upstairs to grab the container of lube. He watched from upstairs as the officer buried his tongue in out of my hole. He came back downstairs holding a container of lube. He was only wearing his big hat and tight white underwear.

The Texan set the lube down next to us, and got on down on his knees in front of me. The officer picked up the lube, and poured it generously between my butt cheeks. His finger glided slowly up and down between my butt-cheeks. I moaned like crazy as drew small circles with his finger just outside my hole. He stopped with the circles and slowly began pushing his finger in me.

The Texan's hat slowly moved back and forth under my waist. I wanted to officer inside me badly, but I was terrified of how much it would hurt.

"Think you can handle it?" the officer said, as he pushed his finger all the way in me.

I doubted it but I wanted to try.

The Texan took a break from sucking me, and suggested we head upstairs to his bedroom.

They both took turns he caressing my bare bottom as we walked upstairs towards his bedroom. The Texan held the lube in one hand, while Officer Jerry took his shirt off and tossed in down on the stairs. I smiled back at the naked officer, marveling at the massive behemoth knocking against his inner thigh. The Texan was still wearing his tight white underwear, but he had tossed his hat off onto the railing. The Texan smiled at me, as they took turns gently fingering my hole at the top of the stairs.

We got to the bedroom, and they lay down on the bed. I crouched down on my knees between them.

I stroked the officer's massive cock with one hand, while I pressed my lips against the Texan's tight white underwear. He reached down into his underwear, and stroked himself back and forth against my open lips. After a few minutes of me licking him up at down, his underwear became so drenched that I could taste him through the fabric.

The Texan reached down and pulled his wet underwear off. I instantly wrapped my lips around him as he held his hairy sweaty balls in place. He moaned like crazy as his soaking wet cock swelled up in my mouth.

With my lips still wrapped around the Texan, I looked to the side at the officer. He was stroking his massive member up and down with both hands. I was going to show him I could handle him, no what it took. I opened my mouth wide, and stopped sucking on the Texan.

I stroked the Texan back and forth, while I wrapped my lips tight around the officer. His hands wrapped around the back of my head, and he pushed be down. I couldn't believe it! My lips pressed against his clean shaven balls.

"You did it boy!" He moaned.

My saliva rolled from the side of my mouth onto his thigh, as I did my best to fit him inside my mouth. He launched his hips forward and pushed into the back of mouth, until I couldn't handle him. I let go of the Texan and unwrapped my lip from the officer. I really couldn't handle this in mouth. My jaw was hurting like crazy.

I stood up and squatted down on the officer. I gasped as his saliva-drenched cock pushed inside me. I quickly got off, realizing there was no way my tight hole could take it. I grabbed the bottle of lube, and looked over at the Texan. I jumped on top of his big sweaty naked body. I knew I could handle him.

He moaned as I spread a thin layer of lube all over him. I squatted on his waist, and pushed down on him. I wasn't going to ignore the massive throbbing cock dangling near me. Once the Texan was comfortably inside me, I leaned forward and opened my mouth wide.

I could barely catch his cock with my mouth, because the Texan started rocking me back and a forth.

I leaned all the way back, and rode him up and down. I wanted him badly this time. I want to break the bed into a million pieces. He could barely catch my waist as I rode him faster and faster slamming into his body. I stopped and pushed my body down, all the way down on him. I settled on him, feeling his whole thing push inside my eager hole.

Now I was ready for the officer.

To the Texans disappointment I slowly got off him. I stood up and squatted back down on the officer. This time I added a ton of lube. I knew I would need help.

"You sure you can take it" They both asked.

I smiled and leaned all way back. It didn't go in at first. The Texan held the officer in place, as I slowly sunk down.

"Ohh fuck. That's good" I said, pushing the Texan's hand away.

Even though he was barely inside me, he felt amazing. I pushed down a tiny bit more. It didn't feel amazing but it wasn't hurting anymore. I was slowly beginning to enjoy having this behemoth fighting its way inside me. As I struggled getting the officer inside me, The Texan leaned forward and sucked me off.

I reached behind, and grabbed his cock. His veins were swelling up in my hand. I caressed his cock, not believing he was halfway in. Even though it was starting to hurt, I wanted to show him I could handle him.

He pulled out and flipped me on my back. He grabbed the lube and poured it between my ass cheeks and his cock. He spent a few minutes working my hole with his soft tip, while the Texan sucked me up and down. Then he pushed inside again.

"I'll go slowly" He promised.

He pushed inside me as slowly as he possibly could. As he pushed in the Texan shoved his cock deep in my mouth. My painful moaning quickly turned to soft gagging sounds. The Texan's warm cock gliding in and out of my mouth was helping distract me from the pain.

Then it happened! I gagged hard on the Texan's cock and reached down between my legs. The cock I could barely wrap my mouth around was pushed all way in me.

"Give me a turn with that massive cock" the Texan begged.

He pulled his cock out of my mouth, and a massive string of pre-cum glided along my lips.

He lay down next to me, and held his ankles high in the air. I didn't object because it was really hurting. I knew I couldn't take much more of the officer. I was a bit surprised since I had no idea the Texan was a bottom.

The officer let go of me and slowly pulled himself out. He added some lube, and slowly pushed inside the Texan. I stroked myself up and down as he slowly drove deeper and deeper into the Texans hairy sweaty asshole.

"Just like the good old days" the Texan moaned.

He grabbed his legs and pushed all the way inside him. He let go of his legs and held the Texan's sides. He slammed him back and forth, nearly breaking the bed. I leaned in and pinched the Texans nipples as hard as I could. I was making him moan like an animal.

The officer slammed him harder and harder. He pulled halfway out, and glided in and out of his hairy hole. I got on top of the Texan, and placed my ass on his face. I leaned forward and gagged hard on the Texan as he took the officer's cock harder and harder.

The officer stopped pushing back and forth, and started trembling. I knew what this meant as he pushed all the way back inside the Texan. I got up off the officers face, and buried my tongue between the Texans sweaty hairy hole and the officer's dripping tip. I licked the Texan's butthole bone dry and sucked everything off of the Officer's still dripping, but now I wanted a turn.

I climbed on top of the Texans sweaty body, but he pushed me off and pushed me into the bed. His heavy body pushed down against mine. He grabbed the container of lubed, and he buried himself inside me.

"You like that don't cha?"

My mouth was dripping with saliva, and buried deep into the pillow. My muffled moans grew louder and louder as he pushed inside. This time I could handle him. He grabbed my hands and pressed them against the mattress, as he rocked me back and forth. He leaned forward and kissed my neck. One of his hands pushed my head deep into the pillow.

"Holy fuck, that's the spot!" I gasped.

He didn't go any harder. He slowly rocked his big sweaty body back and forth. I could feel the sensation tingling up and down my body with his slow and perfect lovemaking. But I wanted something more. I wanted him to really go at it.

"Do me Doggy. Do me Doggy!" I begged as he pushed all the way in me.

He leaned back and pulled my body against his. With his massive member still deep inside me, I leaned forward and grabbed the headboard.

It wasn't him slamming into me this time. It was me rocking my body so hard that I nearly threw him off the bed.

"Fuck me. Fuck me. Don't stop!" I said, grabbing the headboard as he held my little waist.

But he couldn't control himself anymore. He put me in a headlock and pulled me hard against his chest. He kissed the side of my neck, as a warm sensation penetrated inside my hole. I was disappointed because I wanted so much more.

I quickly turned around and got on my knees. I was surprised to see the officer stroking himself up and down. I opened my mouth wide, begging for the Texan to finish the rest of his load inside my mouth. I was greeted with both their swollen tips pushing into my mouth.

The officer shot his second warm load all over my lips. He pushed his cock against the Texan's into my mouth. I opened my mouth wider, and the Texan stroked the rest of his dripping tip into my eager mouth.

Now it was my turn to finish.

With my mouth full of warm liquid I looked up at the Texan.

"Let me finish in you big sweaty hole" I begged him.

He pushed me down into the bed, and squatted down. He gripped his nipples hard as he rode slowly rode me up and down. I was doing my best not to explode in him. He leaned all the way down and whispered in ear.

"Come in my hairy hole" he said, moaning.

I grabbed his thick heavy waist with all my might. I lifted my legs up and bit, and pushed deep inside him. He reached down below my balls and pushed his finger deep in me, causing me to immediately explode.

I lay on the bed and the moaned as they licked my throbbing cock.

We could hear the roosters starting to make noise. Realizing that it was almost morning, we shared a quick three-way kiss before putting our clothes back on. The officer grabbed his clothes and quickly headed towards the door. The Texan grabbed his robe and headed after him to say good bye.

12