The Texan Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quickly got dressed and waited for the cop to head out. I could hear the officer promising he would do his best to find out who robbed him. The door closed and the Texan headed back upstairs. He wrapped his big arms around me and squeezed me tight.

"Did you have a fun night?" he asked.

I kissed him on the lips and rubbed my hand on his thick hairy chest.

"I had an awesome night but I better head back"

He reached into his nightstand and handed me a key. He kissed my left cheek, and giggled at my confused look.

"Stefan's leaving next week, and I'm tired of lonely nights" he explained.

I took the key out of his hand, and pushed him down on the mattress. I pushed his bathrobe wide open. I leaned against his naked body, and kissed him passionately.

It was a moment I really wanted, but the sun was starting to rise. I gave him another quick kiss, and ran across the muddy field. I threw my boots under the cabin, and quickly climbed into bed. Luckily, Stefan was still fast asleep. I closed my eyes and rubbed the key between my fingers, knowing that in a few days I would be sharing covers with my big hairy lover. It would just be a matter of minutes before Stefan was up, and I really need to get some rest.

I was jolted awake by Stefan who had his hands on my inner thighs, and his lips wrapped around me. He wrapped his hand around my cock, and jerked me in and out of his mouth. I stroked his long blonde hair and pushed his head down.

"Guess we'll be a few minutes late today" he said, between blowing me.

Stefan stopped sucking me and climbed on top of me. He places his legs on the side of my body and leaned back. I grabbed his smooth hairless bottom as he sucked hard at the side of my neck. He looked deep into my eyes, and pressed his lips against mine.

"Hurry up and finish, we have to go or he's going kill us" he whispered.

The sun was already up, and we could hear the animals begging to be fed. Stefan leaned all the way back. I grabbed the lube from my dresser and handed it to him. He got off me and poured it all over my throbbing cock.

"Sit up, I want try something"

I quickly sat up, eager to see what he wanted. He wrapped his legs around my back, and pushed back down on me. We kissed like crazy while I gripped his perfect butt. He pushed further down until I was buried in him.

He reached down and quickly jerked himself off, shooting his load between our smooth naked bodies. As soon as he finished shooting his load he pushed me down into the bed. I grabbed his sides hard, and started going faster and faster. I couldn't hold back any longer. I grabbed Stefan's beautiful behind, and shot deep inside it. Just as I finished inside him, we were interrupted by someone standing in middle of the room. He was wearing blue jeans, a plaid shirt and big black Texan hat.

12