The Text

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alison: We sure have.

Both the mother and son were chipper the rest of the day, working and following their usual routine. Later that evening, Once Markus was done with his work he grabbed his phone.

Markus: How was you day?

Alison: Quite well. I texted my son this morning. He told me he got laid last night.

Markus: Haha, good one.

Alison: The rest of the day was the usual. How was your day?

Markus: Bout the same.

Alison: You going out tonight again?

Markus: No not really.

Alison: Why not?

Markus: Going to the bar can get pretty expensive.

Alison: I'm sure it does.

Markus: What do you have planned for the night?

Alison: The usual.

Markus: The vibrator, again?

Alison: Pretty much.

The fact that this was a casual talk between his mother and him was beyond belief.

Markus: When's dad coming back?

Alison: He said he'd be back by the weekend.

Markus: So you're on a marathon with your vibrator until then?

Alison took a moment reading the message and realized how casual the conversation between them has gotten in a few days. Leaning into the suggestive talk. She began typing.

Alison: Pretty much. (Markus took a moment reading this and knew what he wanted to say but wasn't sure if that was crossing a line or if she would think it funny.)

Markus: Wow, fucking yourself to sleep every night. You're a bit of a slut aren't you, mom? (Alison was surprised by the response. She wasn't sure if they were crossing a line or if they were just being casual and having fun.)

Alison: Wouldn't you like to know.

Markus: Maybe I do. Would that be wrong? (He had no idea why he said that. Even Alison had no idea how to interpret that.)

Alison: I am your mother, so I think it would be wrong. But...

Markus: But?

Alison: Most of the things we've talked would be considered wrong. Speaking in the conventional sense. For a mother and son to be talking about.

Markus: I agree.

Alison: Good. We both agree.

After a moment's silence he watched typing come and disappear from Alison. He hid the phone in his pocket and rushed out of the cab and practically ran into his apartment.

Markus: What do you think about when you're fucking yourself? (His words were blatant, raw. This was no longer suggestive. He was on point and deliberate. And she read it with demand in his voice felt her temperature rising.)

Alison: Why do you ask?

Markus: I wanna know.

Alison: Why do you wanna know?

Markus: I wanna know, just how big of a slut my mother really is.

Alison: Language.

Markus: Too late for that.

Alison: Too late for what?

Markus: Language. You've forcefully proved that you're not a prude. Not even with me. Given everything we've talked and discussed the past few days. This clearly shouldn't be a surprise.

Alison: It isn't. But I still am your mother. I do deserve some respect.

Markus: Some? Respect?

Alison: Yes.

Markus: How much?

Alison: How much what?

Markus: How much respect do you think you deserve from your son, as a mother?

Alison: Quite a bit.

Markus: How much exactly?

Alison: A lot.

Markus: You still haven't answered my question, yet.

Alison: What question?

Markus: What do you think about when you fuck yourself.

Alison: What are you want me to say?

Markus: The truth.

Markus had kicked off his shoes and pacing back and forth with his phone in his hand texting her.

Alison: I don't think the truth would be enough.

The guilt consumed the both of them. Neither one of them could do much focus on anything but the texts.

They held the silence for an hour or two. Neither Markus not Alison were able to think of anything else but the last few texts. Things just escalated into something beyond casual suggestive flirting. And neither one of them knew what to do about it.

In bed, Markus picked up his phone again. And found Alison online.

Markus: 📳

Alison: 🫣

Markus reeled back. He leaned against the headboard and picked up the phone again. He called her.

The phone rang for quite a bit before she finally answered.

There was no word. Neither one of them said a word. Just her breathing. Breathing heavy. And the slow humming noise of the vibrator running. Markus could not believe it was happening. None of this was planned or even discussed in the slightest.

With each passing moment she her breathing picked up pace and she let out a moan. The sound of her voice became real by the fact that he recognized it from having listened to her all his life. This was more intense than anything he ever experienced. Soon after a brief moment her moaning became more frequent. She squealed and hummed and moaned hard.

"Hmmm Hmmm Unnnnghgghh... Yeahhhh...." She mumbled.

"FUCK!" he groaned. Hearing his voice had her even more excited. And her moaning became louder.

"Uunnnngghhhh Yesss..." she moaned.

"FUUUUCCKK!" he groaned again. He had his cock in his hand and the other holding the phone up to his ears.

They whimpered moaning hard as the mother and son fucked themselves listening to each other fuck themselves.

And in the midst of everything Markus, bold said, "FUUUUUCCK CUM FOR ME!"

And with that, Alison scream out loud wailing and moaning hard as she came. The sound of her wet damp pussy sloshing against the vibrator and her fingers was quite evident to Markus.

Both the mother and son, dropped the phone and came hard. It took them both a moment to regain composure and when they did. Both mother and son picked up the phone to their ears simultaneously. And hearing each other breath. Neither one said a work. But hung up.

The mother and son, laid gawking up at the ceiling, eyes wide open and muttered, "FUCK!"