The Text Ch. 02

Story Info
Regretting crossing a line, mom and son cross plenty more.
6.2k words
4.78
31.7k
102
28

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/15/2024
Created 04/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This fictional story is posted on the Literotica website. Do not repost anywhere else without the author's consent.This is a work of fiction, intended to entertain adult readers. It has graphic erotic scenes and offensive language. If you can't legally view this, please don't! All characters and names of the story are fictional! Any resemblance between these characters and any person is strictly coincidental. All characters depicted in sexual situations are over 18.

*****

Neither one of them knew when or how they fell asleep but when they woke up the next morning. Neither one. Of them had that ubiquitous smile on their faces.

Alison still had her heart pounding through her chest. Her body ironically was still on fire. She could still hear his groaning in her ears and just couldn't contain herself. And his deep raspy voice demanding her to cum. She once again searched for the vibrator.

How could she let this happen? He was her son. She bore him in her body. He was her own flesh and blood. She's never felt worse about herself for anything. And in ironically, her body was on fire. She could not contain herself. She could not get his voice demanding her to cum, off her mind. The more she sat with it, the more her body craved attention.

Even as she tried her best to think back to where things start to transpire. She couldn't his voice out of her head, "CUM FOR ME!"

She knew she couldn't think straight and she resorted to the vibrator again. She finished herself off before she got dressed for a her morning walk and began pacing.

Markus was a complete mess on his own. He jerked off another time, waking up with the biggest boner he's ever had. How his cock got bigger, he did not know. But he was raging and practically numb from how hard it actually was.

He began getting dressed for work and left the house. He almost walked into traffic when a cabbie yelled at him. He started walking and kept his mind off her. But failed. He held a semi in his pants for the rest of the day.

He kept revisiting the text thread over and over again. To see if she texted him. And contemplating if he should text her.

He kept beating himself up, about how he could let things carry out the way it did. Contemplating everything that happened. He review the messages again and realized he called her a slut. What the fuck was he thinking?

Things completely blew out of proportion, and it just happen out of nowhere. Neither Alison nor Markus could figure out why they decided to openly talk the way they did.

Maybe it was the excitement of it all. Either way, both Alison and Markus knew what they did was wrong. And they probably ruined their relationship with each other for good. The question now was how to they move forward? Do they never see each other again. Do they never talk to each other again?

As much as they hated to admit it. Despite the awkwardness and how horribly they fucked up. They both clearly enjoyed what they did. It wouldn't have happen if they didn't want it to. And it was what it was because they loved each other.

They both let all their questions and doubts fester for as long as it needed to, before they realized no matter how long this may take. There is not getting past this without acknowledging it. So it might as well be, now.

Markus jumped into the cab and pulled up his phone the same as he did the day before.

Markus: You didn't wish me good morning today? Everything good? Lol

Alison saw the message and instantly it brought a smile to her face. Her body melted to the sight of her son's message. Her mood elevated and she couldn't contain her smile. Chewing on her lips she began typing. As flirty as she ever was.

Alison: I was a little busy with my little friend. (She snapped a picture of the vibrator again and hit send.)

Markus: God mom, you're such a slut. (There it is again? When did this become fine to be talking like this? And why can't they stop it?)

Alison: You would know. (She typed but hesitated to send it. But the more she thought about it. The worse it seemed. But then again, they were just flirting. It was all just jokes. All fun and good. Despite having not acknowledged what transpired the night before. Both of them felt at ease rekindling the flirtatious energy. She hit send.)

Markus: I do. (Hitting send on this message Markus felt his heart pounding against his chest. He knew this was bad. Both of them clearly enjoyed themselves last night. And neither one of them were directly acknowledging it. And both of them are keen on testing the waters.)

Alison: Naughty naughty...

Alison: In all seriousness. What happen last night was bad. Alison despite enjoying the banter wanted to clear the air. And actually deal with the issue.)

Markus: You didn't like it? (Markus knew exactly what she was saying but. He was under the impression that she enjoyed herself as much as he did. But did she? He didn't know.)

Alison: That's not what I meant. You're my son. I'm your mother.

Markus: Yes mom, if I'm your son, that'd make you my mother.

Alison: I'm not joking, Markus.

Markus: I know, mom.

Markus: I don't know how it happen. Why I decided to call you. Or what led to this happening. But last night was fucking intense.

Alison: Language!

Markus: Are you fucking kidding me.

Alison: Lol. I'm just easing the tension.

Markus: I'm sure you're an expert at that now. With all your special tools.

Alison: Special tools?

Markus: Your vibrator.

Alison: We're deviating again.

Markus: Because of you.

Alison: Stop pointing fingers.

Alison: In all seriousness, we CAN NOT let that happen again.

Markus: I agree. We definitely WILL NOT let it happen again.

And with that a moment of silence.

Markus: But out of curiosity. Did you enjoy it?

Alison: MARKUS!

Markus: Mom! I'm just asking...

Alison: Did you?

Markus: I asked you first.

Alison: And I'm your mother. Now answer me. (Alison grinned hitting send. Markus read it and was sure of what she was doing.)

Markus: Be a good slut and tell me if you enjoyed it. (Being called a slut by her own son was weirdly exhilarating. Her body reacted in a way she's never known it to.)

Alison: You're a son of a bitch for calling your own mother a slut.

Markus: You do realize that calling me a 'son of a bitch' you're essentially calling yourself a bitch, right?

Alison: So you went from calling me a slut to a bitch now. Didn't realize that I raised a boy, who bad mouths women like that.

Markus: You're my mother.

Alison: That's even worse.

Markus: With all that said you still didn't answer my question.

Alison: What question?

Markus: Did you enjoy it?

Alison: Did you? (Markus was fully aware she was hesitant to answer. And decided to take the bolder step.)

Markus: I did.

Alison: So did I.

Markus: I know you didn't ask this. But I jerked off to you this morning.

Alison: MARKUS!

Markus: Hold on! I'm almost home. I can't have a boner getting out of a cab.

Alison: You have a boner while you're texting me?

Markus: I'm getting out of the cab. Wait.

Alison: FINE!

Markus essentially rushed up to his apartment if not more in a hurry than he did the day before.

Markus: I'm finally home.

Alison: So you've had a boner every time you're texting me? You little perv.

Markus: Sure, you vibrate yourself to sleep every night and I'm the perv.

Alison: LOL. Fine. You're not a perv. But I still can't believe you have a boner every time you talk to me.

Markus: Not every time. Just the last couple of days. And of course. Ya know. Last night.

Alison: Of course. Last night. Yes.

Markus: And this morning. I couldn't not stop thinking about you. And you know. Like I said.

Alison: Of course. In all honestly. You should know that I also... this morning.

Markus: You what? This morning.

Alison: I also masturbated this morning.

Markus: What were you thinking about.

Alison: Stop that.

Markus: I confessed. I was thinking about you, when I did it.

Markus: TELL ME!

Alison: Fine. Yes.

Markus: Yes what?

Alison: I was thinking about you when I masturbated this morning.

Markus: GOD MOM! What the fuck are we doing?

Alison: I don't know, baby. How did we get to this.

Markus: We're being so bad.

Alison: Am I a bad mother?

Markus: FUCK NO! If anything I think I'm the bad son here. I just confessed to my mother that I jerked off to her this morning. How bad of a son am I?

Alison: And I just confessed the same to my son. How bad of a mother am I?

Markus: FUCK! I don't know.

Alison: Language. Lol.

Markus: You're not a bad mother, you should know that. Don't ever think that. You're the best. You've always been the best mother in the world.

Markus: Even when you masturbated for my pleasure last night. Lol.

Alison: I wasn't masturbating for your pleasure, Markus. You were jerking off for my pleasure.

Markus: I definitely wasn't, mom. I was jerking off because I was so hard after we talked.

Alison: Me too.

Markus: So I guess we just happen to enjoy masturbating and did in each other's company. That's it.

Alison: That doesn't sound so bad.

Markus: I guess it isn't.

Alison: Yeah. We're not bad people.

Markus: Of course not. We're just two people who happen to enjoy masturbating in each other's company.

Alison: Yeah.

Markus: Yeah.

Alison: Is it bad that we're mother and son who do this?

Markus: God there's so many levels to this.

Alison: Let's just not think about it anymore for tonight. This is exhausting.

Markus: I agree.

Alison: Are you home yet?

Markus: I am.

Alison: Did you have dinner yet?

Markus: Not yet. I'm ordering a pizza as we speak.

Alison: You gotta learn how to cook one of these days. You can't be eating out all the time.

Markus: Yes MOM! I will. GOD!

Alison: I'm telling you this for your own good, Markus.

Markus: YES MOM! I know. I just can't cook having worked all day. I'm fucking exhausted.

Alison: Well then you should fucking get a meal plan.

Markus: MOM! Language!

Alison: 🤣🤣🤣

Alison: God, you're such an asshole sometimes.

Markus: Calling you out on your double standards makes me an asshole?

Alison: A little bit.

Markus: Well I am your son... So every little bit of that makes you a bitch.

Alison: You son of a bitch!

Markus: Exactly what I said. 😜🤣

Alison: I can't believe you're talking to me like this.

Markus: I stand by what I said.

Alison: So do I.

Markus: I guess we're on the same page.

Alison: I guess we are.

Alison: I'm sure you no longer have a boner in your pants from calling me a bitch.

Markus: You're right. I don't have a boner anymore. (Reading this made Alison sad. She wasn't willing to admit it. But what came next had her grinning so wide.)

Markus: You should know that's because I'm no longer wearing any pants. My boner is swinging freely.

Alison: 😯

Alison: By god. Is this how you talk to your mother? Who raised you? 🤣

Markus: I was raised by a goddess. The best bitch on the planet. (Alison's heart melted reading that.)

Markus: The Pizza just came. What are you having for dinner?

Alison: Some leftover roasted eggplant.

Markus: That's right. I forgot, how much you love eggplants. 🍆

Alison: Funny, Markus.

Markus: What?

Alison: I know what you're insinuating. I am your mother. Don't forget it.

Markus: It's funny isn't it?

Alison: What?

Markus: That we're mother and son, and yet we're talking so... What's the word.

Markus: Suggestively.

Alison: Well we did listen to each other moaning and groaning while we masturbated last night. I guess us talking isn't all that weird. Lol

Markus: Talking.

Markus: How weird is it that we're both alone in our houses. With all the time in the world and choose to text rather than talk directly on the phone.

Alison: Do you really wanna talk like this on the phone?

Markus: I don't know. I just think it's weird that we choose to text rather than talk.

Alison: I guess that is weird.

Markus: Do you want to?

Alison: Want to, what?

Markus: Talk on the phone?

Alison: Remember what happen the last time when we were on the phone? We can't do that.

Markus: Of course not. We both agreed. We can't do that. We shan't.

Alison: Shan't? Lol

Markus: Lol Cut it out, mom.

Alison: Lol Okay.

Alison: Finished your food and then call me. I don't wanna hear you chewing on the phone. It's not polite.

Markus: But hearing you moan with the humming of the vibrator is?

Alison: Oh let go of that already, will you.

Markus: I couldn't, for the life of me. I jerked off so hard to that. I don't think I've ever jerked of anything that intensely in my entire life, Mom. (He spoke in all honesty. Melting Alison's heart.)

Alison: I know what you mean. Hearing your groan like that, was just something that had me exploding. I don't think I've ever orgasmed that hard, in my entire life. Which is much longer than your, just so ya know.

Markus: What the fuck are we doing mom?

Alison: I guess we're talking about how much we enjoyed jerking off to each other. Lol

Markus: Fuckin hell.

Alison: GOD we're so bad.

Markus: So bad.

Alison: I was beating myself up about it the whole damn day. And here we are talking about it like it was nothing. What wrong with us?

Markus: I think this is what they call, bonding.

Alison: You think a mother and son should be bonding at this level?

Markus: I don't know. But one thing is for sure.

Alison: What?

Markus: It was FUCKING Incredible.

Alison: Shhhh Don't say that. That'd make us bad people. Especially being a mother and son.

Markus: The fact that we've been doing it and enjoying talking about it, already makes us.

Alison: FUCK!

Markus: Mom, Language.

Alison: Oh shut the fuck up.

Markus: Fine. When's dad coming back.

Alison, I told you already the weekend. So probably Sunday morning. I think.

Markus: Any plans for the weekend?

Alison: I was thinking I'd go shopping?

Markus: For a travel size vibrator?

Alison: Do they make that?

Markus: Fuck yeah they do.

Alison: Really?

Markus: You know what, they even build them into panties and have wireless remote connection to your phone.

Alison: There's no fucking way, that exists.

Markus pulled up a video of the same from reddit and shared it with her.

Alison: OH my fucking god.

Markus: Excited?

Alison: A little bit.

Markus: You thinking about using that vibrator again?

Alison: Shut up.

Markus: Lol. Fine.

Alison: I'm going dress shopping by the way.

Markus: What's the occasion?

Alison: I've got an interview next week.

Markus: You're being interviewed? Did someone find out about us?

Alison: Shut up. I've got a job interview.

Markus: A job interview? Why?

Alison: What do you mean, why?

Markus: Is dad in trouble? Is the company not doing well? What's going on?

Alison: Awe... Aren't you cute. Your dad's fine. I just spent the last couple of weeks alone in the house and I can't just sit here and fuck myself all day. Lol I need to keep busy.

Markus: Oh...

Alison: Before you kids were born. I worked as a junior associate at a law firm. I hated it. I only took up law because of your grandfather. May god rest his soul. As it turns out. For my age. I'm apparently well qualified for a law firm secretary.

Markus: A secretary? Are you fucking kidding me?

Alison: Why you don't think I'm good enough for a secretary job?

Markus: MOM! You're way too good for a secretary job. That's beneath you. You've handled everything in the house for the past how many ever years that was. You should be managing something, not be someone's secretary. (Alison's heart melted.)

Alison: It's nice of you to say that. But with over 20 years of no work experience. I'll take any job I can get. And plus. It's a law firm. So the pay is real good.

Markus: So, what kinda secretary are you gonna be?

Alison: What kinds of secretaries are there?

Markus: Well, there's the innocent workaholic types. We've got a few in my company. Then there's the cute flirty ones. Then there are those stone cold sexy ones. They are desired by everyone in the office. They are great at their job. And they are always answerable to the one guy they work for.

Alison: That's quite the distinction. Which one do you think I'd be?

Markus: Probably the boring innocent workaholic type.

Alison: Hey! Not fair.

Alison: Did you just forget all the flirting we've been at it the last few days?

Alison: I'm sure I can pull off the stone cold sexy type.

Markus: MOM! You can't.

Markus: First thing. Those type of secretaries work all day, every day. You can't afford to put in that much time into work.

Alison: Well I couldn't before. I can now.

Markus: Maybe. But you also need to dress sexy. Those type of women, they wear tight short dresses, that flaunt their assets. I've known you my entire life and you've only worn boring clothes.

Markus: Hell not a single one of my friends have talking about you in a dirty way once. That's both a great thing and an insult. I mean. If you don't flaunt yourself, why do you even workout every day?

Alison: You guys used to talk about each other's moms?

Markus: Not everyone. Just the one's who're hot.

Alison: And none of your friends think I'm hot?

Markus: That's not what I said. I've seen your old pictures. You used to be a knock out.

Alison: Used to?

Markus: But no one else knows that. Because you've dressed boring for as long as I've known you. I only saw what you used to look like in your old pictures.

Alison: WOW! This took quite the turn.

Markus: What time are you going shopping?

Alison: Why? Are you going to join me?

Markus: Maybe. Take pictures. I'll help you decide what's sexy.

Alison: I'll be picking up some lingerie too, you wanna help pick those too, perv?

Markus: Perv? ME?

Markus: How that vibrator? Run out of battery, yet?

Alison: Fuck off, son. 😘

Markus: There's something I never thought I'd see.

Alison: I know this whole thing's been a ride. But I'm really enjoying this.

Markus: I hate to admit it. Me too.

Alison: Hate to admit? Why?

Markus: Well, we did masturbate together, yesterday.

Alison: Of course. That.

Markus: Funny. What seemed like the worst mistake of my life, is now just a casual joke.

Alison: I know, right? 🤣🤣

Markus: Done with your 🍆 yet? Or are you hungry for more?

Alison: I'm always hungry for some 🍆

Markus: God you're such a tease.

Alison: Not more of flirt than you.

Markus: ME! NO!

Alison: Where'd you learn to flirt like that.

Markus: I guess you just learn along the way.

Alison: Makes me wonder, what kinda of a dirty path that was.

Markus: A path you could never handle.

Alison: You have no idea what I can handle.

Markus: Tell me why don't you.

Alison: No I won't.

Markus: Why not?

Alison: It's not an appropriate conversation for a mother and son to have.

Markus: Well then what is an appropriate conversation for a mother and son, to HAVE.

Alison: After today, I really can't tell anymore.

And without a second thought. Markus swiped over to her contact info and called her. Alison was surprised the call from him.

They did discuss earlier. She looked at the time and realized it 8:00 She was usually in bed by 10 which was when what happen the night before happen. And that they've been texting back and forth for over 2 hours.

She cleared her throat and answered the call. "Hello?" he said.

"Hello, mom!" he spoke, hearing him say those words had her body burning. Her heart was jumping out of her chest.

"FUCK!" she blurted out. Markus could not believe that his soft spoken suburban mother just cursed.

"FUCK!" he repeated, as it had the same effect as it did on her.

12