The Text Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We've barely said anything and it's all already intense." She said breaking the silence.

"I know. I can't believe I'm actually talking to you after everything we've discussed." He confirmed.

"Talking to you, hearing your voice just makes it all the more real." She said. "God Markus, we're such bad people."

"We definitely are, mom!" hearing him call her mom was all more intense. "FUCK I just called you mom. And calling you after having jerked off to you last night and this morning, just seems so fucking unreal." He spoke his heart pounding hard. "And I just said FUCK again."

"I know. But stop it. We decided. It's all too much of a mind fuck. Let's not talk about it." She said, sinking into the couch.

"When's dad coming back again?" he asked.

"For the hundredth time. Sunday. Okay?" she laughed.

"How are you going to fuck yourself when dad returns?" he asked.

"I don't know. I haven't thought about it that far. He's never home most night when he's here. He just stays at the club anyways. Goes off with his golfing buddies." She spoke.

"Oh yeah. His golfing buddies. I forgot about that." He laughed easing the awkwardness.

"Are you going to masturbate tonight?" she asked him.

"Are you?" he repeated.

"I probably won't." she said. "I told you I gotta go shopping tomorrow. I gotta be out of the house early to beat the traffic."

"What are you wearing now?" he asked.

"Markus!" she stopped him.

"Tell me." He pressed on.

"Markus, no!" she still tried playing safe.

"I can guess. One of those boring clothes you always wear isn't it?" he laughed.

Hearing him laugh got a rise out of her. "Don't laugh." She spoke with command.

"I know the kind of clothes you got, mom. There's no surprise." He laughed.

Alison, had on a summer dress all the way down to her heel. Sunk into the sofa, she raised the dress up above her waist and snapped a picture of just her legs. Deliberately cropping just below the crotch of her panties, flaunting her long legs, smooth skin. She knew she was in the wrong and was well aware of what they were doing and chose to lean into it anyways.

"Check your message?" she asked, giggling into the phone.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!" he blurted out loud.

"Easy there, cowboy." She laughed pulling the phone away from her ear.

"There's no fucking way that's what your legs look like." He mumbled, putting the phone on speaker and gawking at the picture.

"Big fucking way." She laughed.

"You're toned as fuck, mom." He blurted out.

"All the morning walks, paid off I guess." She laughed.

"You gotta start wearing short dresses. You've clearly got the legs for it." He said, "GOD! Look how shiny your skin looks. They're so fucking smooth. I almost wish I could touch it." He confessed.

"I'm still your mother, you little perv." She laughed.

"Yeah you keep send me pictures like this and your vibrator, and I'm the perv." He snapped.

"You should have thought of that when you jerk off to me last night." She laughed.

"Guilty as charged. But I'm not the only one, here." He shot back.

"True. But that was something I did every day. You're the one who chose to call me, out of the blue." She laughed.

"I thought we were done discussing this already. And now you're blaming me for the whole thing?" he quipped.

"Maybe?" she teased.

"Fine then. I won't ever masturbate to you ever again." He laughed.

"How dare you?" she giggled.

"I'm sorry, do you WANT your son to jerk off to you?" he snapped.

The silence and the tension was palpable. "I'm not answering that." She snapped, still grinning.

"Is that because you want me to jerk off to you?" he asked, "MOM?"

"FUCK!" she gasped, her heart almost jumped out of her chest. "Stop that" she blurted in her high pacing breath.

"Stop what? Mom..." he repeated knowing full well the effect his words had on her. He could not believe this was happening the way it did.

She hated the fact that he had such control over her body with just his words. She tossed the phone on the coffee table and quivered in her place. Rubbing her legs together. The soft smooth skin of her thighs brushing against each other, suddenly felt dirty. She grabbed her phone and pushed the top of her dress down until her cleavage popped up enough to flaunt her tits. "Check your phone." She said and hit send.

"GOD FUCKING DAMNIT, MOM!" he muttered in his deep raspy voice. Everything that they were doing, they themselves would have been considered the wildest thing either of them could do with each other. And yet here they were, without a second thought. Suggestively engaged. "Where the fuck were those tits when I was growing up?" he blurted out without a second thought.

"Tucked in my dress as they always have been." She laughed.

"If only." He blurted staring at the picture.

"If only what?" she taunted him. "What would you have possibly done? I'm your mother. What the fuck could you possibly do now?"

A light from a moving car in the street shined bright in his apartment. Markus stripped and stood near the parallel wall to the window and the next time a vehicle crossed, he snapped a picture of the silhouette of his naked form with his cock raging and hoisted perpendicular to his frame. "Check your phone." He said jumping back into his bed and hit send.

"Oh my fucking god!" she mumbled at the sight of his cock in the silhouette. "Is that really you Markus? Is that really my little boy?" she posed out loud.

"Your little boy isn't all that little anymore, mom" he spoke. "He's all grown up. And is growing bigger to every word you say."

"Fuck, you're such an asshole. Talking to me like this." She cursed at him, completely turned on.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing? Mom. Showing off you long slick legs and flaunting your tits at me, like a slut." He spoke regretting calling her a slut the moment the word came out of his mouth.

"I'm just a mother who's casually talking to her son on the phone. Coz she misses him so fucking much. Unnnnghhhh" she moaned.

"What the fuck was that." He quipped, "You just moaned."

"I don't know what you're talking about." She giggled. Teasing him, taunting him.

"God you're such a bitch, mom!" he said without a second thought.

"GOD DAMNIT Markus... FUUUCKKK!" she cursed moaning her words.

"MOM! Are you masturbating again." Markus asked completely taken by the ways she moaned. "MOM!"

"OH my fucking GAWWWDD!!! OHHH FUCK!" she cursed as she slipped her finger down her panties and began working her pussy.

Markus could not believe that this was happening again. She was masturbating, after having explicitly decided to NOT do that again. Despite his own decision he was in fact doing the exact also masturbating listening to his mother. "FUCK MOM!" he groaned.

"Baby, I'm so fucking wet right now, Markus." She could not believe she just said what she did in the heat of the moment. But she didn't regret it. Rather she doubled down. "FUCK Markus! Are you hard?" she quipped.

"I'm so fucking hard right now, mom. FUCK!" he groaned as he held his cock tight by the base and shook it violently. Knowing full well if her jerked he'd cum in a second.

"Markus, we can't be doing this again. FUCK... I'm so fucking wet baby." She cooed.

"God mom, you're being such a bitch. I can't help myself. FUCK!" he groaned.

"I don't care, baby! Just fucking do this." She said and picked up the phone pausing momentarily and filming herself with her hand in her panties with her legs apart in a V. "FUCK, Markus, check your fucking messages." She cursed. She didn't know why she did it. She didn't know what she expected from sharing a video of herself touching herself to her son would get her. But she knew in the moment that she needed him to know exactly how turned on she was. And she hit send.

Markus opened the video and watched her fingers working her pussy and her voice on the call moaned loud. "OH FUCK Mom! I'm gonna cum MOM I'm gonna cum." He wailed jerking furiously.

"Yes YES YES!" she cooed, "CUM for me baby. Cum for mommy. Markus. Yes yes YEEEEESSSSHHHHH!!! AHHHH OOOOFFFF FFFUUUCCKKK!!" she wailed off into the empty echoing living room.

Markus pumped his cock stiff and hard and shot his cum hard. He would swear it touched the ceiling he came so hard. He groaned out loud and laid panting with the phone on speaker.

Alison wailed and her moaning subsided but never fell silent. The noises she made was music to his ears. The two laid panting and gawking up at the ceiling with a big grinning smile on their faces.

Markus mustered all the strength he could and stood. He grabbed his phone and snapped a picture of himself standing tall in front of his full body length mirror and snapped a picture. Having done this the second time and having clearly talked about it, just became clear where the mother and son were with each other. And both of them knew there was no turning back.

It no longer matter how wrong it was, all that mattered was just how good it gets.

Just as he snapped the naked selfie of himself. He heard her voice. "FUCK ME!" she gasped and laughed. "We're such bad people." She spoke and began laughing out loud, still panting.

"Check your phone, mom." He said and sunk into the bed naked.

"Oh my god, Markus" he gasped staring at her naked son, "You're really grown up, big and strong."

"We're such bad people mom?" he said.

"SUCH... bad... people, Markus" she repeated her eyes glued to her naked son.

"Fuck Markus. You look like such a treat." She spoke not screening her thoughts or her words. She just spoke her mind.

"I wanna see you, mom." He spoke his mind the same as his mom. Not screening a single thought.

"Give me a minute. I don't think I can walk for a bit." She laughed.

"I didn't hear the vibrator humming." He said.

"It's in the bedroom. I didn't have the patience to walk all the way upstairs." She spoke, "You were turning me on way too hard."

"I turned you on?" he laughed. "Bitch, you had me raging I held myself from jerking off just to get there quick." He mutter.

"Markus" she spoke with command and yet with love in her intonation. "I'm still your mother."

"I don't give a fuck, mom." He said, "I wanna see your pussy tonight." He demanded.

"Markus. STOP We can't. I'm your mother." She spoke trying her best to not give in.

"With everything that transpired, what does it really matter anymore?" he quipped.

"I guess not much. But I'm fucking weak, baby." She pleaded.

"You have no fucking idea how horny I still am for you, mom." He confessed.

"Markus" she laughed. "You can't talk to me like that." She laughed.

Markus laughed along. "Doesn't make it any less true, mom."

"God we're such bad people." She repeated.

"SUCH, bad people." He repeated feeling his cock twitch and laid in bed sighing and relaxing.

"You need to stop talking. My cock's twitching again." He laughed.

"Good. Maybe it should." She chimed in.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"You did say that you always have a boner every time you're talking to me. Well we're talking, aren't we." She giggled.

"Where did you learn to tease like that?" he quipped, slowly stroking his cock.

"Oh you know, it's just one of those things you pick up in life." She giggled mimicking his answer to a similar question earlier.

He laughed out loud, "Do you remember why we thought this was a bad idea, yesterday? Or why we were ridden with guilt?" he quipped.

"Beats me." She spoke innocently.

"I still can't get over how young your legs are, mom. FUCK!" he gushed.

"Oh stop it, Markus. I'm sure you fucked girls much younger than I am." She spoke.

"Sure, but they were all my age. And I have to be honest. Some of them look much older than you, physically. Saggy tits and everything." He laughed.

She laughed along. And then picked up her phone and sat up straight on the couch before she pulled the dress up off over her head and brushed her hair straight before she snapped a selfie. "What do you think?" she asked hitting send with picture of her topless.

"GOD DAMNIT!" he muttered at the first sight of them. "THAT perky in your what? In your late 40s?

"Hey! I'm 46, that's technically mid 40s." she spoke stern.

"Where the fuck were those tits, when I was growing up?" he asked.

"What the fuck would you have done?" she quipped.

"I would have shoved my cock right between them when you're asleep and fucked them until I sprayed your face full of my cum." He spoke honestly with his cock once again raging.

"Oh my god! Markus" she laughed at his words but could not ignore the fact that he was probably speaking the truth. And worse that she rather enjoyed him talking to her that way. "Stop!"

"No!" he rejected her disapprovals blatantly.

"What do you mean, no?" she quipped. "I'm your mother. If I say you can't talk to me this way. You don't talk to me this way?" she asserted herself. Hoping that it wouldn't work.

"Talk to you what way? That I won't cum on your pretty face? Or that I won't shove my face between your perfect perky tits. Or that I'm literally thinking about what you taste like between your legs, right now?"

"Markus!" she exclaimed.

"I can't stop mom. I don't want to. And I know for a fact that you don't want to either." He spoke with candour.

"Baby, but..."

Before she could even get her words out, Markus interjected her, "I don't care this is wrong, mom. Every drop of cum in my balls, want you."

"That's not what I was gonna say." Alison confessed.

"Then what?" he quipped.

"But we're so far apart." Hearing her say those words, Markus' heart skipped a beat. She was willing to go all the way as he was. FUCK!. What have they come to.

"MOM! FUCK!" he muttered as he began working his cock faster.

"If we were together, I'd have you cradled against my tits as I jerked you off with my own hands, baby." She confessed.

"GOD MOM, you're so fucking hot." He muttered, "You're such a bitch for doing this two weeks after I left home. COME ON!"

"Fuck you, Markus." She said and meant it.

"FUCK YOU! Mom!" he shot back.

"Are you thinking about it?" she quipped, "Are you thinking about fucking me? Markus?" she asked meaning every word. "Are you thinking about fucking your own mother?"

"NO!" he spoke. "I'm not thinking it, mom. I'm planning it. The next time I see you, I'm destroying your pussy, mom. You can count on that." He confirmed.

"Words can't destroy anything Markus." She spoke.

"But my cock will." He asserted himself. "FUCK!" he groaned forcefully jerked hard.

And before he could muster another word out, he was shooting his cum into the sheets and sunk into the bed harder than before, groaning. Turning Alison on again.

"FUCK YOU Markus!" she cursed at him.

"What happen?" he quipped.

"I can't believe you came for me twice" she muttered.

"Does that excite you, mom?" he asked, "Does it excite you, to know just how horny your son is for you?"

"FUCK, Markus!" she mewled, "You need to rest. You've had a long night."

"I don't wanna stop, mom." He pleaded like a child. Alison's heart melted.

"Neither do I baby. But you need to rest for me. I've got a big day planned. Rest and gain your strength back. I'll talk to you tomorrow." She said and kissed into the phone. "Keep that cock thick and ready for mommy to taste you in her sleep. Good night baby!" she said.

"Good night, mom!" he muttered with an uneasy heart and hung up.

Gawking up at the ceiling he muttered, "What the fuck just happen."

12