The Text Pt. 01

Story Info
Samantha finds sexy texts between her husband and a coworker.
1.4k words
4.62
20.1k
24

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stormy191
Stormy191
125 Followers

Jason had just gotten into the shower when his phone chimed. Not once, but three times. I sighed, and laid my book to the side. Probably his brother, or mom, especially this late in the evening. I reached for the iphone and tapped in his passcode. Three new messages. I clicked on the first one and up popped a photo I instantly recognized as his coworker, Rachel. In the photo she was all dolled up to go out, her long chestnut hair curled to perfection, makeup that must have taken at least an hour, and a low cut top showing most of her C-cup breasts. The picture was followed by two more texts, 'How do I look?', and, 'Wish we could go out sometime.'

My pulse quickened and I glanced at the bathroom door. The shower was still running. I looked back at the phone in my hand and realized this wasn't the first text from Rachel. The scrolling bar on the right side of the screen was tiny, indicating a long message history. I quickly scrolled to the beginning and began reading the messages.

They started off innocent at first, talk about work, running late, meetings and such. Then them messages became more frequent. The two of them were texting each other multiple times throughout the day, usually joking about work, and teasing one another. Then it got interesting. Rachel seemed to be having boyfriend problems and began asking Jason for relationship advice. After reading about how her boyfriend had treated her, I hoped she was breaking up with him, like Jason advised, and I kept scrolling to find out. Sure enough, texts a few days later revealed she had kicked him out, but she was lonely, and seemed to be coming on to Jason strong. I read the next string of texts in astonishment.

I'm so bored tonight. I hate being here alone. I wish we could hang out. You know, just watch a movie or something.

You know I can't, Rach. Maybe you should get out of the house?

And do what? I don't feel like going out. I'd probably do something stupid like hook up with some random stranger. I'm feeling lonely in more ways than one. Lol

???

Do I have to spell it out for you? I'm so horny I think I would fuck just about anyone.

Is that so? What would you want him to do to you?

Well, first I'd want him to kiss me, long and slow. I'd want him to lick my neck, and I want to feel his hands all over my body, I want to feel how much he wants me...

And then?

I'd take off my clothes, leaving only my panties. Lacy black thong, in case you were wondering.

Yeah...I shouldn't be doing this.

This isn't cheating. You're just helping a friend out. It's much safer to stay here and text than it is to go out and meet some strange man. Right?

Yeah. So, only a lacy black thong? Would you like him to suck on your nipples?

I would like you to suck on my nipples, Jason. Right now... Oh...I'm so wet thinking about it.

I'm sucking on your nipples, they're so hard I want to pinch them. My hands are wandering south toward your belly.

Yes, Jason, that feels so good. Keep going. I'm going to do whatever you say.

I'm slipping that black lacy thong down your legs, spreading your legs apart so I can lick your belly, kiss the insides of your thighs...You're gorgeous.

That's right. Keep going baby, I'm getting my vibrator. I want you to lick me.

My head is between your thighs, I'm licking all around your clit, you're so wet now,

I am wet, so wet, oh, don't stop!

I heard the shower turn off and knew I only had a few minutes before Jason came out and crawled into bed with me. I was horrified by what I read, but also throbbing with desire. My hand slipped into my panties as I continued to read.

I'm slipping my fingers inside you as I suck on your clit, I'm finding your g-spot and tickling you there as I suck gently.

Oh my God, Jason, I'm so close to cumming. Don't stop. What are you going to do next?

I'm slipping out of my jeans now. I want my dick inside you. I want to fill you up. Oh, I'm so hard, Rachel. I've got to release this, I'm sitting here with my cock out, it's throbbing wanting you so bad.

Put it in me, now! Fill me up with your big dick, Jason!

Rachel, you feel so good, your pussy is so tight, I'm thrusting into you hard and fast, do you like that?

I do! Don't stop, God, I wish you were really here inside me right now. I'm cumming Jason, oh God, this is the best orgasm, it's so long. You're cock is so big and hard.

I'm cumming inside you, filling you up, you're full of my jizz and it's running out of your soaking pussy.

Wow, Jason, that was amazing. I can't believe you just did that to me! I'm going to want more of this...

Haha, me too. I just shot a huge load imagining fucking you.

Thank you for taking care of me tonight. Talk again soon?

See you at work tomorrow. Goodnight.

Can't wait. Goodnight.

I quickly closed the texts and put the phone back on Jason's nightstand. He would be out any second, and I was so wet and horny I couldn't stop touching myself. My heart raced as quickly as my mind. Was he cheating on me? Is sexting cheating? Rachel didn't seem to think so. It sounds like it was all just texting, that they hadn't actually fucked. Of course, I hadn't finished the entire thread. There was more to read, and I was trying to figure out how I was going to do just that, when Jason came out of the bathroom, a towel wrapped around his waist, his dark hair wet. I admired his strong body, wondering if Rachel had seen him like this. He walked to his side of the bed and let the towel drop as he sat down. I reached across the bed to run my hands down his back. I pulled him backwards toward me and he stretch out next to me, slipping his hand under my short nightgown.

I couldn't wait. I slipped my panties off and climbed on top of him, leaning down to kiss him hard and fast. I could feel his dick growing and getting harder, reaching up to tease my wet lips. I rubbed back and forth, my juices wetting his cock. "You're mine, Jason. Now fuck me." I cried, and reached to guide his cock into me. I pictured him with Rachel, wondering if he had really fucked her, or if he'd only wanted to.

"I'm yours, baby. I'll fuck you. I'll fuck you any way you want me to." He grabbed my ass as I continued to ride him, feeling him deep inside me. I ripped my nighty over my head. I wanted him all over me. Nothing between us. I wanted his skin against mine as I fucked him. I lay my breasts against his chest, feeling him thrust his hips up again and again, harder and harder. I dug my nails into his shoulders and found his throat with my mouth. I sucked hard, knowing I was going to leave a mark. I was angry, and horny. We'd never fucked like this before.

My orgasm was building. I was so close, "Don't stop, Jason. Just like that, fuck me hard! Harder! Yes!" He was slamming into me and I was coming. An orgasm that lasted and lasted. "Come now, Jason, come with me." I cried, my fingers still digging into his shoulders.

I felt him let go, grunting as he lost his load inside me. We orgasmed together, and as it slowed, I relaxed on his chest, pressing my face into his neck and cheek. His arms wrapped around me in a tight hug. We were both breathing hard, hearts still racing. Finally Jason took my face into his hands and looked into my eyes, "What was that all about? Not that I'm complaining, that was amazing, but you have never been like that before."

"I was reading while you were in the shower. It was hot and really turned me on," I replied, kissing him again.

"Well, whatever it is, I hope you keep reading it." He chuckled, smacking me on my ass.

"Oh, I will. It's a really intriguing story."

To be continued...

Stormy191
Stormy191
125 Followers