The Text Pt. 02

Story Info
Samantha continues reading her husband's sultry texts.
2.2k words
4.74
16.7k
13

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stormy191
Stormy191
125 Followers

I hungrily scooped up Jason's phone the second his car left the driveway. He was heading to the gym, so I had a least an hour to dive into his chats with Rachel again. It had been almost a week since I had access to his phone, and I was dying to delve into his chat history again. Last night after Jason had fallen asleep I'd unplugged his phone just enough so that it wouldn't charge, knowing that he was planning on hitting the gym first thing this morning. If his phone was dead, he'd leave it here to charge. I felt a little guilty, but I figured if anyone should feel guilty it should be him, right?

Anyway, I sprawled across the bed, Jason's phone still plugged in to charge, and found the text message chain between him and Rachel, scrolling back to pick up where I last left off. Rachel was texting first.

Hey, Sexy. Just saw you walk by. Where are you heading?

Out to grab some lunch. Want me to pick something up for you?

A bagel with everything would be nice. And an iced coffee.

No problem, back in a few.

Thanks for lunch. I'll grab yours on Monday. Any big plans this weekend?

Nope, just hanging out at home probably. You?

Not much. Are you planning on doing happy hour with everyone at Joe's tonight?

I may stop by for a drink or two. What about you?

Yeah, I have nothing else to do. See you there?

Cool, see you there.

So he did meet her outside of work. I checked the date and thought back to that night. I remember him coming home late one Friday night, having gone out with a bunch of people from work. Not too late though, he had been home by ten, and horny as well. He'd come home to me watching Netflix on the couch and said nothing, just turned off the tv and scooped me up, carrying me to the bedroom. I'd thought it sweet and sexy at the time, how much he wanted me. The sex was amazing that night. Now I wondered what had happened. Maybe they talked about it later. I kept reading.

Hey, babe, last night was fun, but damn, it left me wanting more!

I know. I came home horny as hell.

I left shortly after you did. I came home to think about you and take care of myself with my vibrator again, wishing it were you instead. At least you have Samantha to go home to at night. She is one lucky girl.

I'm imagining you with that vibrator. That's hot. Wish I could watch.

I'll take a picture next time. Maybe even a video...

I would love that. Wear the same dress you wore last night, that little red and white polka dot one. I couldn't keep my eyes off you every time you walked up to the bar.

Or your hands off of me back by the bathrooms! You left me so excited, I wish we'd had longer than that minute.

Couldn't take the risk of someone walking back there and seeing us though.

Yeah, no one at work can find out. Your hands on my ass, that kiss. God, I wanted it to last all night.

I know, me too. I can't believe I did that. Too much to drink I guess.

Don't apologize, I liked every second. I know you're married. This is fun, but I don't expect you to leave your wife. Relax!

It is fun, but I shouldn't be doing this. I love her, I don't want to hurt her. I would never leave her. I don't know what she would do if she found out. I don't want to know.

I won't tell. I just wish we could actually find a little bit of time alone together...

Yeah, me too. You've got me hard just thinking about it. If I could have come home with you last night, that little red dress would be in pieces on your floor.

Tell me more...

I would have ripped it off the second we walked into your apartment. Taken you right there inside the door.

Yeah? I'd love that. I'm wet again right now. Tell me, where are you?

In the bathroom.

If I were there, I would be sucking your dick right now. I would be extra quiet, so Samantha wouldn't know. I'd take you deep in my throat.

Yes, my dick is down your throat right now. I'm stroking faster now, imagining my cock in your pretty mouth.

It's so big, it's gagging me, but I don't care. I'm touching myself right now, I'm dripping wet thinking about your cock in my mouth.

I'm going to cum. I'm going to shoot my load down your throat.

Cum, Jason. I want you to. I'm going to cum too...

That was fucking hot, Rachel. I need a shower now.

I'm going to take one too, and pretend you are there with me. Later babe.

As I finished the string of messages, I laid the phone down on the bed beside me, imaging Jason kissing Rachel in the hallway of Joe's Bar, his hands on her ass under a short red and white polka dot dress. I imagined seeing him ripping her dress off, seeing Rachel naked on her knees, sucking Jason's cock. I reached into my bedside drawer to find my vibrator and relieve the throbbing desire. After my orgasm, I quickly picked up the phone to read some more.

The next few interactions were work related, with a lot of flirting thrown in. Rachel talked about about a stolen kiss during lunch. It sounded like they had met up at a diner a few miles from work, hidden in a corner booth. Touching and flirting, but nothing more. I double checked the beginning of the thread to see when all of this had started. It had been about two months since the first time they had sexted, six weeks since they had done happy hour at Joes, and four weeks since their lunch date. They sexted at least twice a week, sometimes in the morning before work, other times on the weekends. I still had three weeks of messages to go through before I was caught up to today. I scrolled past some more flirty texts to see if they had met up again. Finally I found something from two weeks ago. This would have been the Saturday evening I went out with Anne, my best friend, to see a movie.

I can't wait for tonight! Two whole hours with you, alone...

Believe me, I want to, I just don't know that I should.

Don't get cold feet now! I've spent weeks dreaming about tonight. Hoping it would happen...

I don't want to hurt Samantha.

She won't know! I won't tell! Does she suspect anything?

I don't think so. She's acting normal. It's just, there's no going back if we do this.

Just once, then we can stop. I have to know what you feel like inside me. Just one night. Then we can stop.

Yeah, right. Like we will be able to stop after one time.

Lol. I just want you here. Please?

I'll see you at seven.

So they had met. While I was watching that damn chick flick and eating popcorn with Anne, Jason was fucking his coworker. I thought back to that night. I'd come home from the movie shortly before eleven, and Jason was already showered and in bed. He'd cuddled up to hold me as I climbed in, kissing me and telling me how much he loved me and missed me while I was gone. We'd made love slowly that night, he'd been so gentle, kissing me and caressing me. That was one week before I'd discovered the affair. I glanced back to the phone.

If I died today I would die a happy girl. Last night was everything I imagined and more. Wish you could have slept over.

If I had, we would be fucking again right now.

Don't tease me! I want your big cock again, right now. Maybe in the shower again? Lol

The shower was nice, but I enjoyed the two hours before it even more.

I want your lips on my clit again. No one has ever gone down on me like that before. And when I felt your cock inside me for the first time, God, it was everything I had dreamed of the last few weeks. We can't call it quits now. You were right about not being able to stop.

I know, I want more too, but I can't let this go on, I love Samantha, I don't want to lose her.

You won't. This is a secret, no one knows. It's just sex, Jason. Fucking amazing sex.

But I knew. I was throbbing with need again as I heard the garage door open. Jason was home. I closed the texts and put his phone back where it was, then went to busy myself with the laundry, my hands shaking. When Jason walked in he gave me a quick kiss and headed for the shower. Once I heard the water on, I walked into the bedroom, stopping at the bathroom door, which he had left ajar.

The mirror was already fogging up as I slipped my clothes off and walked into the bathroom. I could see Jason's distorted form behind the glass of the shower door as I slid it back enough to slip inside. Jason's back was to me as he let the hot water run over his face. He had to know I was in here, the door isn't silent. I stepped close, wrapping my arms around him, reached down to let his soft dick slide through my fingers.

I kissed his back as I continued to massage his cock slowly, feeling him grow and harden in my hands. He turned then, lifting me up and pressing me to the shower wall. I kissed him deeply, feeling his hard, wet cock pushing against me. I brought my hands to his head, winding my fingers in his hair as the kiss continued. I wanted nothing more at that moment than to feel him fill me up, and I pushed my pelvis against him hard. He took the hint, using one hand to hold me up, and the other to guide himself inside me. I gasped as the full length of him entered me, and began tilting my pelvis forward and back as he thrust into me. I lay my head back against the wall of the shower, giving Jason access to throat and breasts, which he sucked and nipped at.

"You okay, babe?" He asked, pulling away, and I realized there were tears on my cheeks. Maybe he would just think it was water from the spray. I nodded and leaned down to kiss his neck, my hands reaching around his back. My nails dug in as his thrusts became faster. I felt the buildup of the orgasm and gripped him tighter.

"Don't stop, just keep fucking me, I'm so close, Jason. I love you."

"I love you too." He said, and I felt the orgasm taking me higher. I shuddered and squeezed him tight, then let my shaking legs down before Jason turned me around. I leaned forward and spread my legs apart, leaning against the wall for support. Jason slid inside me again, and began pumping, the warm water pouring over both of us. I thought again about him and Rachel. They had sex in the shower. Was it like this? Was it better? Jealousy filled me as Jason continued to slam against me.

"Harder Jason! Deeper! I want you to fill me up with your cum!" I cried, as angry tears rolled down my face. But he couldn't see that.

"I'm going to fill you up baby, right now!" Jason cried, and I felt his release as his load filled me up. After he finished and pulled out, I turned to face the spray of the water, my back against his chest, as the water flowed over my face, washing away my tears. He kissed my neck and reached for my loofa, filling it with body wash before scrubbing my back, then my legs, and finally turning me to wash my breast and belly. He kissed me again, and I held on tightly.

"That was unexpected," Jason laughed. "You don't join me in the shower very often. I love it when you do, though." He began washing his own body as I shampooed my hair and then rinsed off.

"I read a story about a couple showering together. It was more of that story I was reading last week. It made me want you in the shower," I told him, watching his face. He gave me a curious look as we switched spots so he could rinse off.

"What story is this? Where did you find it? I might have to read it too if it's that hot." He replied, closing his eyes as he leaned back to rinse his hair.

"I think you may have read it before," I said softly, "It's about this man who has a beautiful co-worker. They start flirting and end up having an affair."

His hands stopped and my heart raced as recognition dawned on his face. My body began to shake as he wiped his eyes and looked at me. We stood there staring at each other in the shower, not saying a word. Finally, I broke the silence.

"Her name is Rachel."

To be continued

Stormy191
Stormy191
125 Followers