The Text Pt. 06

Story Info
Jason catches Samantha sexting.
2.5k words
4.7
5.3k
8

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A month had passed since I had come home to work things out with Jason, and so far, so good. We were spending more time together, going out on "dates" again, and the sex was great, although it was slowing down from what it had been during the last couple of weeks of his affair and right when I had come home. I guess I couldn't really expect it to be as intense as it was when our emotions were running so high. The jealousy and possibility of losing one another had really ramped up our sex life, and now that we were falling back into somewhat of a routine, I was sad to see that aspect slipping back into what it once was.

I sighed and flopped onto the couch with my phone. Jason was at the gym, the house was clean, and I really didn't have anything to do. I scrolled facebook for a few minutes and came across a post from Jen, the wife of one of Jason's coworkers. It was a collection of pictures from a party over the last weekend and Rachel's face jumped out at me. I clicked on the post, viewing each picture. Rachel must have a new guy in her life. There she was leaning over his shoulder, whispering in his ear. The next photo showed them in the background, his arms around her waist with her laughing, looking back over her shoulder. Most of the people in the photos worked at Jason's company. Surely we had been invited, but he hadn't even mentioned it. He probably knew Rachel would be there and didn't want to bring her up. Probably for the best anyway. I couldn't face her. At least not yet.

Ping! A notification popped up that I had received a text and I clicked the bubble with shaky fingers. It was from Corey. My heart raced.

Hey Sammy. Just wanted to check in and see how you were doing. I got that job by the way. Just moved into my new apartment, so I guess I'm here for now. I know you said we shouldn't talk, but I wanted to let you know I was in town in case we ran into each other or something.

He was here! I had texted him after Jason and I decided to work things out and let him know so he wouldn't think I was ghosting him. He said he understood, and hadn't contacted me since. That was the morning after I had come home. Now here he was, living in my city. Jason would not be thrilled. I had told Jason that Corey was in town visiting friends, but hadn't mentioned the job interview. I began typing my reply.

Hey, that's great, Corey. Glad you found a place. I hope your job works out. I love it here. Maybe we'll see each other around town, although I don't think my husband would be happy about that...

Yeah, I bet not. I wouldn't be either if I were in his shoes. That night, though. Wow, it's like a dream. I can't believe he watched us. I couldn't have stood there and watched if roles were reversed.

It was like a dream. I can't believe everything that happened that night...after 15 years of not seeing eachother. I really had a thing for you in high school. Lol

It felt like you really had a thing for me that night, too, Sammy.

I felt my face turning red just thinking about that night. My heart still raced and my breath quickened. I should stop talking to him now. I should end this and delete his number forever. But I didn't want to. At that thought, another ping, another text from Corey.

Sammy, I know you want to work things out with Jason, but if things don't work out, I'm here and available. I wish things could have ended a little differently that night at the bar. What I wouldn't give for one more kiss, or to have held you back behind those lilacs for just a few minutes longer...

Heat flamed through my body at the memory of his touch, of kissing him, of him throbbing inside me.

I think I would have liked that. The night ended a little too abruptly for me too.

After sending my reply I felt instantly guilty. I should not be doing this. My mind strayed back to Jason and Rachel's sexts, back to before they had slept together. Was sexting cheating? Would I have been as angry and betrayed if it had stopped there? But it's not even the same, I'd already slept with Corey. This was totally different...and yet...

What I wouldn't give to have a full night uninterrupted with you, Samantha. That quickie behind the bushes at a bar doesn't do us justice. If I could take my time with you...Fuck, I want you so badly. I feel like I got this tiny taste of the best food I'd ever had and no way to get a full meal, or even just one more bite.

Instantly I was wet. His desire fueled mine and I squeezed my legs together, feeling the pressure building as I composed my next text.

Tell me, what would that night be like, Corey? You know, just out of curiosity.

A series of dots moved along the bottom of my screen as he typed his reply. I waited and waited as he typed what must be a novel. As I waited my fingers found their way to the hem of my sundress, pulling it up to my hips as I slid my hand into my panties to touch my wetness. I slowly moved my fingers around my labia and into myself, pulling my soaking fingers out and gliding them up around my clit. As I rubbed slow circles, another ping announced the next text. I continued my slow rubbing as I read the long message.

We would talk for hours, catch up on everything we missed in the last 15 years. But then I would lead you to my bed and slowly undress you. Once you were nude on my bed, I would caress every inch of your body. I would explore your curves with my lips, my tongue, my eyes...I would spread your legs and taste your sweetness. I wouldn't stop until you came, and then I would slowly make love to you. Soft and sweet, not frenzied like we were at the bar. I would take my time and enjoy every second of it. I'd fill you up with my cock, and we would make love until we both came together. Then we would sleep in each other's arms until sunrise when I would cook you a wonderful breakfast before taking you again, maybe in the kitchen this time.

As I read his sweet words I rubbed harder and faster, until finally my orgasm burst forth. My toes curled as I moaned, imagining Corey's tongue between my legs instead of my fingers. I opened my eyes to see Jason standing at the end of the couch, a smile on his lips and a lusty look in his eye. How long had he been standing there? I dropped my phone and it slid off the sofa, hitting the hardwood floor, jarringly loud. Jason laughed, and came around to pick it up, but as he got closer his smile faded and I realized my texts must still be on the screen. Crap.

I quickly sat up and reached for my phone, but Jason turned away, scrolling up to the beginning of the thread, reading every word. I sat in silence, waiting for him to finish. My heart felt like it was in my throat when he finally read the last message and looked up at me.

"Jason, I swear-" I started, but he cut me off.

"No, stop. I don't want to hear it," he said, and threw my phone onto the couch before grabbing me around the waist and hoisting me over his shoulder.

"What are you doing?" I cried, as he carried me toward the kitchen. The kitchen? What the hell was he going to do? Kick me out? As we reached the kitchen he cleared the island with one sweep of his arm, and laid me on the countertop. He stalked over to the kitchen window and dropped the blinds before turning back to me. Without the light from the window it was eerily dark, like the light during a storm, filtered through dark clouds. I stayed on the island, but sat up, pulling my knees to my chest and wrapping my arms around them. Jason stared at me from across the room before finally breaking the silence.

"He'd take you in the kitchen, huh? How would you like it, baby? On the island? From behind? Maybe on one of the kitchen stools, huh? What would you do to him?" He stopped, waiting for my reply, but I was speechless.

He slowly walked toward me, placing his hand on my knees and forcing them apart. He pulled me toward him and lowered me back to the counter. I felt him tug my thong to the side and then his fingers were inside me. I was still soaking wet from my orgasm, and he leaned forward to lick my juices, his tongue circling my clit and then sucking. My eyes rolled back in my head as he continued his rhythm, until I was so close I couldn't suppress my moans. And he stopped. "Don't stop, Jason, please." I begged, reaching for his head. He licked me one more time, teasing my clit with the tip of his tongue and I almost came, but he pulled away again and I groaned frustration, throbbing with my ruined orgasm.

He pulled down his gym shorts and boxer briefs, exposing his impressive erection, then reached for me. He sat on one of the stools and pulled me to him then placed his hand on my head and guided my head down. I kneeled in front of him, taking him into my mouth, l sucked slowly, then circled the tip with my tongue and lips before licking from his balls up his shaft and taking him into my mouth again.

"Suck me Sammy. Suck my dick like it's his and you've never tasted it before. Do you want him to fuck you in the kitchen Sammy? Do you?" He was watching me as I sucked. I took him deeper, gagging on his length before pulling back. He stared at me, anger and lust gleaming in his eyes.

"Maybe I do. Maybe I would suck on his cock just like this in his kitchen while he cooked my breakfast." I sucked again, going as deep as I could as I held his balls in my hand, softly massaging them. He groaned and I picked up the pace, taking him deeper and deeper into my throat, something I had never done before. I held back my gag as I kept up a steady pace. I could tell he was getting close and I slowed, licking the around his thick head before pulling back. I gripped his shaft in my hand as he groaned at his retreating orgasm. I let go and pushed myself back up onto the island, spreading my legs and giving him a come hither motion with my finger.

"I wouldn't let it end there, though. I'd want him to fuck me on the counter," I said as he rose and came toward me. I grabbed his member as he closed the distance between us and guided him inside me. He grabbed my hips and slid in slowly until I was completely filled. He brought his forehead to mine as he slowly thrust in and out.

"Would you want him like this?" He whispered, his eyes still locked on mine. "Would you want him to be gentle, or rough?" He asked.

"Gentle, just like this," I said, and wrapped my legs around his waist, grinding against him and holding him deep inside me. I continued grinding against him as he kissed me deeply and slowly. His hands moved up my body into my hair. He took a handful and pulled my head backwards, giving him full access to my throat, which he sucked and licked while I continued my slow grind against him. I could feel another orgasm building as he moved inside me and I begged him not to stop. "Just like this Jason. Don't stop. Please." And he didn't. Wave after wave of pure pleasure washed over me as he continued his slow thrust and sucked on my neck and chest. I cried out and squeezed him tight with my legs, arching my back as I felt his release. He pulled my body against his as he came and I felt his shudder, then he leaned over me, resting his elbows on the countertop while he caught his breath.

I pulled his face to my chest and kissed the top of his head. "Love you." I whispered. "Are we still okay?"

"Yeah, it was just a few texts. And I now know you haven't seen him since that night. I kind of wondered about that but didn't feel like I had any right to ask you. And finding you like that, wow, that was hot."

"I felt guilty for texting him back and egging him on, but I was curious, and apparently sexting is a big turn-on for me." I said, remembering the way I felt while reading his sexts with Rachel.

"And the whole forbidden love affair thing is hot, I get it. That's what drove me to Rachel in the first place. It was just so wrong. I knew it, but there's something about the forbidden that is so exciting." Jason explained, and it clicked for me.

"That's exactly it. Wanting what you can't have, the wrongness, the taboo, the thrill of getting away with it or getting caught...And then the jealousy on the other side of it. When you were with Rachel, you were feeling the thrill of the forbidden and I was feeling the jealousy and fear of loss. Now with Corey, the roles are reversed."

"That's it," Jason agreed. "And when either of us are feeling those feelings and we are together, the sex is phenominal. It was starting to fade there a bit, don't you think? At least until I came home and found you today."

"Yeah, I was actually thinking about that earlier but wasn't sure what to do about it. Well, I did something about it, didn't I?" I joked.

Jason was quiet. He lifted his head and his eyes met mine. "Maybe that's the secret, Sam. Not a full out affair, but the possibility of one...you know what I mean, the sexting, the flirting, and letting each other in on it. Maybe we can keep this up, if we set some ground rules, you know?"

My mind raced with possibilities. Would this let me continue to text Corey? And keep sex between me and Jason hot and wild? "Yeah, I think you're onto something." I said as he dressed and I slid down from the counter, straightening my dress and raising the blinds again.

I walked to the sofa and retrieved my phone as Jason headed for the shower. Seeing a few more texts from Corey, I smiled and typed a quick reply.

That was so hot Corey. I totally owe you one. I'll text you later. 😋

To Be Continued...