Magic 8 Ball

Story Info
Husband, wife, and friend play magic 8-ball.
2.9k words
4.63
59.2k
55

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was cleaning out boxes and deciding what to keep and what to toss and I ran across my old "Magic 8-Ball" I figured I'd keep it around as a curiosity. I put it on the living room coffee table for fun.

A week or so later, my wife had her friend over and we were watching a movie. I guess none of us were in to it, because my wife's friend Lisa picked up the 8-Ball. She rolled the ball around and asked "Is the movie boring?" the ball answered "Yes Definitely" we all had a good laugh and decided to channel surf and find something else.

My wife grabbed the ball and asked "Will my husband get me another glass of wine?" The ball answered "Signs Point to Yes." We all laughed and I got up and got my wife another glass of wine.

When I came back, I picked up the ball and asked "Will my wife kiss me for getting her a glass of wine?" The ball answered: "Very Doubtful." My wife grinned playfully and said, "sorry hon, gotta listen to the ball."

I rolled the ball again and asked "Will Lisa kiss me?" The ball answered "Better not tell you now." Defeated, I sat down and resumed finding something better to watch.

About half an hour into a better movie, Lisa picked up the 8-ball and asked "Will Mike get me another class of wine?" she rolled the 8-ball and the answer was: "most likely." I had a chuckle, and I have a policy, if a pretty woman wants a drink, you get her a drink, so I got up and got her another glass of wine.

When I got back with Lisa's wine, I picked up the 8-ball and asked: "Will Lisa kiss me?" Both women watched intently. The answer was "Without a doubt." I grinned, I looked at my wife, who gave me a quizzical "go for it" look. I handed Lisa her wine and leaned in for a kiss. To my surprise it wasn't a peck on the cheek, it was a lips to lips kiss. (closed lips, but still). I had to admit, it was kind of hot. I think the girls were kind of getting in to it.

Being "the guy" I knew I would look like a total perv if I tried to pursue it and decided to let it play out by itself. About half an hour later, my wife picked up the 8-ball and asked "Will my husband rub my feet?" The ball replied "My reply is no." I laughed and said "Sorry hon, gotta listen to the ball." She frowned a bit and said I was right. I had a minor sense of victory.

My victory was short lived when my wife rolled the ball again and asked "Will my husband kiss my feet." The ball answered: "It is certain." Sensing a minor setback, I got on my knees and, playing along, gave each of her feet a quick peck. She had a wide grin that showed her victory. I said, "that wasn't really fair, you got two rolls." She agreed that, in the future, one roll per person, per turn.

Lisa piped up, "what about my turn?" My wife and I both turned to Lisa, who was giggling, and said "give me the ball." Lisa then asked, "Will Mike kiss MY feet?" She rolled the ball, and the answer was "It is certain." Lisa gloated triumphantly and started taking off her socks and stretched out. My wife gave me a comical "go ahead, you asked for it" kind of look. Amused by the situation, I got down on my knees, and decided I would go with it." I kissed the tops and bottoms of her feet and caressed them gently. My wife looked on with fascination while Lisa leaned back and enjoyed my work.

We were all kind of surprised by what was happening and it was clear no one knew what to do next. I wasn't going to push it, certainly not. I've been married long enough to know that.

My wife then announced "Mike, it's your turn."

I picked up the 8-ball and asked "Will my wife give me a passionate kiss?" I rolled the 8-ball, and the answer was "It is decidedly so." So then I went over to Mary and kissed her. Not surprisingly, she kissed me back, but what was surprising was the intensity. We kissed for several minutes, open lips, exploring each other. We haven't really kissed like that in a long time.

"Is this the game we are playing? We say what we want and if the 8-ball says 'yes' we have to do it? I'm not sure I'm totally comfortable with this." I said. "What are the rules? What are the limits?"

Lisa and my wife, looked at me, then looked at each other, then my my wife said "I'm game...no limits! Simple rules: one question at a time. The last person to quit wins."

Lisa, seeming both excited and nervous, spoke up, "me too."

I was feeling like a Genie had granted me a wish, I was excited, but I was worried. I loved my wife. Lisa was a good friend. A situation like this could easily, and badly, "complicate" my life. While it seemed like one of those rare life opportunities, I felt the cost may be too high. I was looking for the catch. Suffice to say I was reluctant. I said "Can we have a couple rules? Two things: (1) What you ask for is something you really want, don't ask for something so outrageous just to get the person to quit. And (2) No matter what happens, you can't hold it against anyone when the game is over?"

Lisa and my wife looked at each other, nodded and both said, "OK." I thought "here we go."

The order of the game was my wife, Lisa, then me. Mary was up first. She had some to drink, and depending on her mood, could be quite, how do you say it, unpredictable.

Mary grabbed the 8-ball, looked at me, "Does Mike truly love me?" I was worried more than I think I should be, obviously she was more than a little drunk, she rolled the ball and the answer was "Yes -- definitely." I was happy with the answer, and, apparently so was Mary, she pulled me close and gave me a great passionate kiss. After the kiss, I said, "Honey, you know its true, you are the love of my life." I gave her another kiss.

It was Lisa's turn. She looked devious. "Mike will give me a passionate french kiss for at least two minutes." I look at her, a bit shocked, and so did my wife. She continued, "hey, I broke up with my boyfriend months ago and I haven't been kissed in a while. Besides, we all agreed that you can't hold anything against me." She rolled the ball and the answer was "Ask again later." Lisa looked deflated and sad.

I had to be careful here. I didn't want to seem uninterested in the direction we were going, but I also didn't want to be the first to say something outrageous. Lisa didn't get high, so I thought I'd try something. "Will Lisa take a drag from my vape pen?" Lisa looked like she was going to protest but didn't. I rolled the ball and the answer was "Without a doubt." I went to the bedroom, got my vape pen, and brought it to Lisa. I told her don't inhale too deeply and exhale through your nose. She did it. She coughed a little bit, but managed pretty well. I took a drag myself and offered it to Mary who also took a puff.

It was Mary's turn she asked "Will Mike french kiss Lisa for at least 2 minutes?" She rolled the ball, looked right at me and said "Yes -- definitely."

I got up and walked over to Lisa, she was looking a bit embarrassed but still very willing. I leaned over her and started kissing her. She eagerly kissed me back. This was the first real kiss with another woman since I got married. She tasted different and she kissed differently. She nibbled my tongue a bit. She smelled completely differently from my wife. I was really getting into the kiss and I could tell Lisa was too. All of the sudden my wife coughed and said "I think times up you two."

It was Lisa's turn, she looked at Mary kind of challengingly but playfully as well. She asked "Will Mary french kiss me for at least 2 minutes?" She rolled the ball and the answer was "You may rely on it." My wife looked a bit shocked, but I knew her well enough to know she wasn't going to back out. Mary got up, similarly to me, went over and kissed Lisa. It was very erotic to see these two women kissing. I was getting very turned on. I'm pretty sure Mary hadn't kissed anyone but me since we've been married. I wonder what she's thinking. From the looks of it, both of them were enjoying themselves. When Mary finally stepped back, Lisa giggled "That was great. I was trying to see who was the better kisser. I can't tell, you are both very different. Kissing a woman is really really different."

It was my turn. I was at a loss. I wanted to keep up the momentum but didn't want to make any bold moves just yet. "Will I be able to tell who I am kissing if I am blindfolded?" I rolled the ball and the answer was "My sources say no." I was about to hand the ball to Mary when she said "Wait, we still have to do the experiment to see if the ball is right." She went and got a winter hat and pulled it down over my eyes. I heard some shuffling and whispering for about a minute or two and then the kiss. It was peppermint, damn, they used mouthwash or something so I couldn't tell. I had to concentrate. The technique was unfamiliar to me, were they trying to fake me out? Then she nibbled my tongue ever so lightly, it must have been Lisa. I pulled away and said "Lisa!" the cap was removed from over my eyes and I was staring at my wife.

Mary said, "Lisa told me you liked the nibbling bit, so I though I'd see if I could fool you. The 8-Ball was right, you couldn't tell"

"You did cheat with the peppermint, that wasn't fair." I said.

"Well, you would be able tell us apart by the wine we were drinking, and we couldn't have that, now could we?"

"I guess not." I said and handed the ball to Mary.

Some background first, Lisa and Mary were very similar in builds, Lisa was blonder than Mary, but they were about the same height and had very similar features. They were often mistaken for sisters. Mary then took another hit from the vape pen, handed it to Lisa who also took another hit, who then handed it to me. I took another drag as well. I was starting to feel the effects.

Mary, emboldened by the last round, had a new idea. "Will Mike be able to tell us apart by our breasts?" She rolled the ball and the answer was "Most likely." With that, I was blind folded again with the cap. After a few minutes of commotion and whispering, my hands were placed on a pair of naked breasts. I had no idea who I was touching. Then my hands were moved to another pair. Damn, they felt the same to me. No wait, Mary had has a tiny little birth mark on her left breast, the skin texture there was a little different. I tried to feel for it. It wasn't there. I turned to the other breasts and found it. The first one was Mary and the second was Lisa. I decided to go back to Lisa and feel her up a little. See if I could get her nipples really hard. When I was done, I said "This is Lisa, and the other one was my wife." The cap was removed and I was right. I said, I knew earlier, but I wanted to get a good 'feel' in." and laughed. Both women looked stunning topless.

Mary handed the ball to Lisa. It looked like to me that she was getting a little high from the vape and pretty turned on by the proceedings. Lisa, a little drunker than I thought, said "Will I be able to tell the difference between Mike and Mary sucking on my breasts?" she rolled the ball and the answer was "Don't count on it." This time, we put the cap on Lisa's head, and laid her down on the sofa. Mary and I started working on her breasts. We wore gloves so she could not feel our hands. She was definitely getting horny because there was a sightly damp spot between he legs. Mary noticed it as well. We both teased her with our tongues. I tried very hard not to touch her with my face, only my lips, to avoid giving myself away with razor stubble. Time felt like it stopped, Mary and I were having fun and Lisa was squirming as we licked her breasts and sucked he nipples. I was kind of surprised Mary was as in to it as she was, but this was brand new and a different sexual energy in the marriage. Then, suddenly, Lisa groaned shook violently. She had just cum. Mary and I looked at each other, wow, this was insane. We had never seen that before, heard that some woman could, but I never really believed it.

We asked her who was on which side. She answered "Who the fuck cares? that was amazing, but I think I have to say that Mike was on my left."

This was the first time the 8-Ball was wrong. She did figure it out.

The ball was handed to me.....

I took another drag from my vape, and sent it around again. I was amused that Lisa was like an old pro. I thought carefully. If I push too hard, one of the girls would drop and that would end the fun. I decided to play it kind of safe. "Will Mary be able to tell the difference between me and Lisa sucking on her breasts. Like we did with Lisa, we put the snow cap on her head, over her eyes, and laid he on the sofa. Lisa and I did "rock paper scissors" to choose sides, put the gloves back on, and started to work on Mary. I could tell my wife was really turned on. She was squirming all over the place. She was groaning, it seems like she was trying to cum, but unlike Lisa, she couldn't. When we were done, she was really horny. I've seen her like this once or twice, she would do anything to anyone right now to get off.

Mary said, "I can't tell who the fuck was doing what." She started taking her pants and underwear off. She kept the blindfold hat on, and continued, "someone get on their fucking knees and lick my pussy and make me cum!!! Now!"

I was moving to get in position when Lisa sort of gestured for me to move aside. She got down on her knees and started to lick Mary. I was too horny right now to care what was going on. I moved up to Mary and put my cock in her mouth. It didn't phase her one bit. She must of realized Lisa was between her legs. She grabbed my cock with both hands and started to stroke and suck me. She let go her left and grabbed Lisa's head to pull it closer while still working my cock. Almost simultaneously Mary and I came. I came in her mouth, and she came over Lisa.

Out of breath I laid on the floor, spent. That was the best orgasm I ever had. As I was laying on the floor, Lisa came over to me, straddled my face, and said "My turn!" she lowered he pussy on to my lips. I started to lick. I found her clit and started to suck it. Alternating from licking to sucking. She the tilted her body and put her ass hole right on my tongue and moaned. She tilted back and forced her clit in my mouth. Back and forth, she was really riding me. When she came she gushed and even peed a little on my face. It was so dirty. It was disgusting but I was so turned on I didn't care.

We caught our collective breath. Looked around at each other. The TV still on, but the movie had ended. We all had this "Did that really just happen look?" on our faces. Lisa came over and kissed me. She then went to Mary and kissed her. She said thanks for a great night and said she was going to leave before it gets too weird. Mary spoke up, "It isn't weird, it was fun. I have no regrets, do you?"

Lisa answered, "Are you sure? I've never done anything like this before, I'm so embarrassed."

Mary answered, "Stick around, who knows, maybe there will be a round two, if you're up for it."