The Theft of Jessie Gray

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know, Jes, it is remarkably hard to focus on the movie with you fidgeting like the dog that sat on the anthill," he whispered, turning to glance at the teen beside him. "Just, c'mere already." At the sound of his voice Jessie swung her head up to look at her host, but he was already reaching out to wrap an arm around her shoulders. The teen looked surprised at his move, but there was no protest forthcoming when he pulled her close. Instead she leaned in to rest her head on his shoulder, a smile decorating her pretty face as she directed her attention back towards the screen. Without thinking, Justin began to gently massage the girl's arm, that casual intimacy prompting her to snuggle in closer and plant one hand over his heart.

Rather than tapering off as Justin had hoped, though, the teen's fidgeting only seemed to grow more intense over the next half an hour. But where before her constant shifting had been an annoyance, now each move brought her in tighter against the well-sculpted body of Lily's big brother, something he didn't mind near so much. By the time her favourite film was halfway through its run the pretty blonde was practically clinging to his side, so close he could feel her every breath. Her head was nuzzled deep into the crook of his neck, her budding breasts were smooshed up against his side, and one of her long, toned legs had settled atop his own while the other lay coiled up beneath her. So close were their bodies that he could smell the faint trace of alcohol on her breath, that familiar presence blended with a subtle vanilla and a hint of, cinnamon? The scent of her perfume, he supposed, or perhaps a shampoo.

By that point the bowl of popcorn was long since emptied and removed from Justin's lap, the movement when he sat up to discard it having drawn a fierce pout from his unexpected companion before she had taken the excuse to pull closer still. In its absence a, concern, had arisen. While hardly a predicament he intended to complain about, having a pretty girl draped over his side for an extended period was having a predictable effect on Justin. It seemed inevitable that sooner or later Jessie was going to notice the way her cuddling had left his pants tented, and having spent enough time around the shy blonde over the years he knew full well how awkward things might get when that happened.

Then again...

There was a pensive look on Justin's face when he pulled his eyes off the tv screen and shifted slightly to gaze down at Jessie. He might never have paid the blonde too much attention while he and Gwen were together, but with that bridge seeming thoroughly burnt he took the opportunity to get a good look at his little sister's best friend. She was undeniably gorgeous. A little young for him, perhaps, but not so much so as to raise many eyebrows, especially once they both had a few more years under their belts. It hadn't been so long since the breakup that he was feeling particularly impatient, and he had stayed in because he didn't feel like spending the night being hounded about finding a new girl, but what if that decision meant something had fallen right into his lap instead? Was he really going to pass up such an opportunity knowing that it might not come again?

The more important question, of course, was whether Jessie would return any interest he expressed. If he made a move and it went over poorly, well, heaven alone knew how bad the fallout might get between himself, Lily, and the blonde. That thought alone was nearly enough to stop Justin in his tracks. And it wasn't like he had ever picked up a lot of signals coming from her... On the other hand, though, how likely was it really that a girl as shy as Jessie would go around advertising her interest in someone who she knew to be spoken for as he had long been? And how likely was it she would kiss just anyone then curl up so snugly together afterwords? Not to mention the strong rapport that had always existed between them. They had never had any difficulties getting along even when Lily wasn't around. She would be furious, of course, there was no getting around that fact. But was that really a reason not to go for it? It wasn't like Jessie had ever given much indication her position towards her best friend would ever change. Hell, if things worked out between him and the blonde it would practically guarantee the girls would never grow apart.

As, for the first time ever, Justin seriously mulled over the possibility of making a move on his little sister's lifelong bestie, the girl in question let out a musical little laugh at something in the movie. He found himself chuckling at the line as well and, momentarily distracted, Jessie looked up at him. When their eyes met she flashed him a radiant smile before quickly nuzzling her head a little tighter against his neck and letting her attention shift back to the screen. What the hell. In that moment, Justin decided it was worth a shot.

Lifting his eyes back to the screen and smiling momentarily, he let the hand which had been casually massaging the blonde's shoulder for the past half hour begin to drift a little farther with each movement. Were he still a horny teenager, Justin suspected he might have gone straight for Jessie's tits. With the wisdom of experience, however, he was pretty confident doing so would be moving much too fast for her. Instead he let his hand wander until it found its way to her jeans. When his fingers first traced their way down the girl's outer thigh and then back up a little further to the rear, Justin allowed himself the faintest of smiles at the slight hitch his move caused in the teen's breathing. As tightly as their bodies were pressed together it would have been impossible to miss the way Jessie tensed or how her head pulled away to look up at him. He kept his own vision locked on the tv, though, waiting to see how she would respond to his exploration of her glorious legs.

The blonde said nothing, but her reaction told him everything he needed to know. Her pulse spiked, the beat of her heart easy to discern with the way their bodies were pressed together. That alone could have gone either way, but when Jessie made no move to pull back her answer was clear. If anything, the leg curled atop his own seemed to flex in what might have been an effort to draw him even tighter. Emboldened, Justin let his hand drift all the way to the blonde's ass, wrapping around one cheek and gently squeezing. The motion drew a gasp, one barely audible over the film, but its sentiment was clear enough. Justin smiled broadly as he copped his first feel of Jessie's ass, all pretense of innocence rendered moot. Even through her jeans he could tell it was every bit as firm and taut as he expected. Together the girl's youth and athleticism were the recipe for a perfect rear and in her case the end result did not disappoint.

Once he was finally satisfied, Justin pulled his hand away from the girl's ass and slowly traced a path around her hips and up to her belly. At long last he turned away from the screen and down to look into Jessie's face. Her wide eyes gazed innocently back up at him, brimming with uncertainty. Even more adorably, she had sucked her lower lip in and was biting down on it so hard he was afraid she might just draw blood. When he leaned in to plant a chaste kiss on her forehead the teen's eyes clenched shut and there was no missing the way her body shuddered against his own.

Those pale blue orbs flew back open mere moments later, though, when Justin's hand started to slip under the waist of her jeans, locking directly onto his own. He offered the inexperienced blonde a reassuring smile as his fingers slowly slithered beneath the coarse denim and then, a second later, the soft cotton and clingy elastic of her panties. She gasped again, louder this time, as his hand brushed past her clit and began to explore the folds of her hidden flower. To his surprise, his fingers found Jessie already rather wet upon their arrival, the discovery leaving him to wonder whether the teen's aggressive cuddling had gotten her worked up as well as him or whether it had instead been the cause.

Only after spending several minutes exploring between her legs did Justin finally slip one probing finger into the teen's entrance. Jessie moaned at the intrusion, her voice dangerously loud given the company they were in. As fortune would have it, though, the noise was overshadowed by that of one of history's foremost warlords utterly trashing a sporting goods store up on the screen. Still, the luck that had spared them could hardly be expected to hold.

"Shhhh," Justin whispered, leaning in until their foreheads were almost pressed together. "Lily's right over there, remember?" From the way Jessie's cheeks flushed scarlet, it seemed she may well have actually forgotten they weren't alone. Justin decided to take that as a compliment.

Pulling his head back up, the young man spared a glance over towards his sister, but his concern was wasted. She still lay curled up on her chair the same as she had since the movie started. For not the first time Justin thanked his lucky stars that his sister could be so rocklike once she got settled in somewhere. More than once he had played with Gwen much the same way he was now teasing Jessie without Lily ever catching on. Of course, it seemed the blonde was going to be a bit more vocal than his ex, but he could work with that.

Returning his attention to Jessie, Justin brought his free hand around to rest on the teen's back. She gave him a quizzical look as he started to pull, but that quickly vanished once she managed to read his intentions. A moment later and her head was once more buried in the crook of his neck, but this time facing inwards. As she nuzzled up against him in search of the perfect fit, he could feel her arms moving to wrap around his body. One crossed his broad chest to clutch at the shoulder opposite while the other slid between his back and the sofa until she was clinging to him like a piece of timber from a wrecked ship.

Satisfied, Justin glanced up towards the front of the room and smiled as he did the mental math required to judge how long was left in the movie. There was no need to worry, though, plenty of time remained to teach Jessie a thing or two. Not wanting to waste any of his window, Justin started to work the hand he had down the front of the teen's pants with greater purpose. While one finger explored the entrance to her pussy he shifted his thumb to circle and tease at her sensitive clit. He moved slowly and patiently, taking extra care both to keep his younger partner quiet and not to overwhelm her too quickly, but all the same his ministrations were more than enough to make her hips grind needily against his leg.

"You like that, huh?" he whispered into the blonde's ear, feeling her soft golden locks tickle at his nose when he drew in close. Whether Jessie's response was anything more than a whimper he couldn't tell, muffled as it was by his neck, but there was no mistaking the way her head shifted up and down as she tried no nod. "Good, then you're gonna love what comes later..."

Justin wasn't done, though, not yet. Letting his eyes wander back to the television screen, he traced his free arm up the teen's back to her head where it was to deliver the finishing blow. For just a moment he tousled Jessie's hair affectionately, but then his fingers were diving and weaving through those golden tresses searching for the back of her neck. It took but a moment to find and then his close trimmed nails were scratching gently along her nape, the sensation sending shivers even he could feel rippling down her spine.

Jessie's vulnerable young body shuddered against Justin as he worked, her mind no doubt overwhelmed by the various pleasures each tugging at her attention. It wouldn't be long before she succumbed, that much was clear. Justin wasn't vain enough to imagine it would be the girl's first orgasm, no doubt she had done at least a little personal exploration already, whether it be lying in bed at night, or during a long shower, or somewhere else suitably private. Still, it was clear she wasn't used to such attention and, to his modest surprise, he was pretty sure his probing finger could feel a particularly significant flap of tissue tucked away a little past her entrance. He couldn't be certain, it seemed smaller than those he remembered from the few virgins he had the pleasure of deflowering in his younger years, but then perhaps that was how it had endured so much rigorous exercise.

The innocent blonde's climax hit mere minutes after Justin had begun his efforts in earnest, and it was undeniable. Jessie's body first trembled then writhed against his own as euphoria overtook her. A sudden jolt of pain made him grimace when she surprised him by biting down on the top of his shoulder in an effort to suppress her moans, but even that wasn't enough. A loud, keening cry erupted from the teen's throat, spilling out to overshadow the movie onscreen despite her best efforts. Well, so much for subtlety, Justin thought as his sister whirled around to face the entangled couple from her nearby perch.

***

Lily could scarcely believe her eyes. At first, she didn't.

Up on the screen their movie had just reached the greatest history report in, well, history, when a sudden strangled scream coming from somewhere behind her startled Lily into action. Immediately she spun to search for the source of the noise only to freeze at the sight that awaited her. Jessie, her best friend in all the world, the girl she had spent years pining for, was wrapped around her own big brother like a snake around a tree and trembling in pleasure. It was unthinkable, it was unfathomable, it was impossible... and tonight, of all nights...

Mere hours before everything had been right with the world. The torch she had carried for so long, which so often had dwindled to the faintest of glimmers, was burning like a beacon as it seemed she would finally have that which she had longed for above all else. Jessie had been laughing and flirting and flashing those adorably shy little smiles... and now she was riding out the tail end of what looked like a spectacular orgasm on Justin's fingers. Jessie's first climax by another, maybe her first of any kind, and it had come at the hands of Lily's own brother. There... there were no words.

Too shocked to speak, the young lesbian could only watch as the beautiful blonde she had so often fantasized about came down from the peak of her pleasure, the image of all her hopes shattering to so much dust searing itself into Lily's brain. Utterly dumbfounded, her jaw fell slack and her eyes nearly bulged as the the waves of bliss wracking Jessie's body gradually tailed off until her best friend was left trembling like the last lonely leaf clinging stubbornly to its branch against the autumn wind.

By her side Justin looked oddly stoic, grimacing as if he were somehow in pain, as if it was his heart being ripped out and torn to shreds before his very eyes. Lily could see where her brother's hand had stolen between Jessie's slender waist and the top of her jeans, disappearing into the promised land beneath which should never have been his. He didn't so much as glance at his sister, eyes fixed on the screen as if he hadn't just declared war. For her part Jessie's face was hidden, buried in her partner's neck as she lay there either dead to the world or pretending to be.

It was impossible for Lily to say how long she sat staring at the pair of traitors, her brother stoically refusing to look her way while his accomplice nuzzled feebly at his neck. Up on the screen their movie steadfastly soldiered on, somehow ignorant that it had been utterly upstaged. Finally, when the charade could drag on no longer, Justin made the first move. His sister watched in silence as he gently disentangled himself from her best friend and stood up, stretching his long arms out to each side and yawning. Yawning! Below, Jessie let out a little mewl of protest at his departure before sitting up herself, the gorgeous little whore at least having the decency to blush as she pawed away the long golden tresses which had fallen over her face.

Justin did no such thing, his face completely bland when he finally looked at his sister. "Ohhhh, it's getting late," he blinked languidly and spoke in a careless tone. "Pack away the movie, would you sis? It is most definitely past my bedtime, and I do believe I have company to entertain." With that the bastard just turned away, reaching down one hand to help Jessie onto her feet.

Pack away the...

Pack away the fucking movie?!?

It hadn't seemed possible, but somehow Lily's jaw dropped even further as she processed those words. The sheer... utter... unbelievable gall of him!

A cocktail of emotions, rage and jealousy and confusion and humiliation and a thousand more besides all boiled together in the teen's gut. But before any one of the countless curses fighting to break free of that inferno could push past the rest, the traitors were already walking away. They were walking away. So she did nothing. She watched with a face like stone and a heart to match as her brother led the love of her life through the door to his room and closed it behind them. Jessie had just meekly trailed after Justin, letting him lead her along by the wrist like a lost little puppy. Left alone in their wake, Lily could do nothing but stare after the unthinkable couple, stare at the bedroom door which had slammed shut on all her hopes and dreams.

***

As the entrance to his bedroom swung shut behind himself and his unexpected guest, Justin allowed a celebratory smile to blossom on his lips. After Jessie's rather vocal display on the couch he hadn't been sure whether or not he'd be able to get the blonde into his room without causing a scene, but lady luck was indeed smiling down on him. Lily, it seemed, had been too stunned to protest their departure, and now that he and Jessie were safely ensconced in the sanctuary of his room he very much doubted his sister would come charging in after them.

From the doorway it only took Justin a few quick strides to reach his bed, but that was time enough for him to already be pulling his shirt over his head when he plopped down on the waiting mattress. In what had to be record time, he proceeded to bend down and tug off his warm black socks, undo his well-worn belt, and finish by shimmying out of his crisp slacks and tattered boxers. Only after tossing away those final garments did he at last look up to see Jessie still standing wide-eyed and fully dressed before his bed, not so much as a single sock removed from her nubile body.

"You plan on getting in bed dressed like that?" Justin asked, smirking. At the sound of his voice Jessie's head snapped up dragging her gaze from his crotch to his face then immediately turned away, the one cheek left facing him shooting right through pink on its way to scarlet.

"Relax, Jes, I promise I'll only bite if you want me to." The tired old joke drew a strangled noise somewhere between a laugh and a cough out of the teen, but it did its job all the same. Slowly, hesitantly, Jessie turned back to face him, though her eyes seemed eager to fall anywhere but on his own. "Would you rather I took your clothes off?" Justin asked tenderly.

"Oh!" she gasped, pale blue eyes finally meeting his own. "No... I... I will." Very slowly, while her audience of one sat back and put on the most reassuring smile he could manage, the bashful teen moved her hands to the hemline of her top. Only after taking a deep breath did she start to lift it, hesitating for a long moment around the time the bottom of her bra came into view before clamping her eyes shut and swiftly pulling the shirt the rest of the way up and over her head. In an instant the designer garment was then abandoned, left to flutter lifelessly to the ground while its owner pulled her arms in to shield her supple breasts from view.