The Theft of Jessie Gray

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course," Justin's hand had drifted to the teen's side while his mind was wandering, but he lifted it to cup her cheek again as he spoke. "Only a madman wouldn't want you as his girl."

"Then, I..." She swallowed again, her eyes searching his own as if she were peering into his very soul. "I was good?"

Justin had to bite down hard on his tongue in order to stifle the laugh he felt rising up at her question, certain it would be taken the wrong way. How Jessie could possibly think any man would be disappointed in her was utterly beyond him, but in a way he was glad to hear it. If her lack of confidence was truly so severe, then that would make his efforts to shape her as he willed all the easier. So he didn't laugh, and he didn't tease. Instead he stared straight into his newfound lover's azure eyes and spoke as warmly as he could. "You were wonderful, Jes. More precious than all the stars in the sky."

The smile that blossomed on Jessie's face in that moment was like the first dawn on a new world. In that instant Justin knew he would do anything for the angel laying beside him. He would make her the perfect woman for him, yes, but he would also make himself the perfect man for her. Never to falter, never to stray, and never to let her down, he would be there for her so long as they both drew breath and beyond. With that solemn vow firm in his mind, he leaned in and planted a kiss on her forehead.

"So," he whispered as he pulled ever so slightly away, "are you gonna sleep in those cuffs, or should I get the key?"

Jessie gasped, her head pulling back until she could look up at him. "You said you lost it," she pouted, the soothing of her fears allowing the faintest hint of playfulness to emerge in their place.

"And you should have seen the look on your face," her lover chuckled. Ever since she had been little, Jessie had always been an easy one to tease. As he cocked one eyebrow and stared at her, Justin idly wondered whether her daughters would be the same way. He hoped they would. "Well..."

His new girlfriend chewed on her lower lip a moment, looking as if she was torn. Finally, though, she nodded twice. "My arms are getting a little sore..."

"Alrighty then, turn around and I'll be back in a sec." Justin took a long moment to savour the view before him as Jessie spun around and presented her shapely backside before reluctantly rolling out of bed and ambling across the room towards his desk. When he slid back into bed half a minute later it was with the key in hand and a moment after that Jessie was free, his girlfriend rubbing softly at her wrists where the fuzzy cuffs had left faint marks.

"C'mere, you," Justin murmured, reaching out one arm to wrap around the blonde's shoulder. She let out a happy little purr as she rolled over, immediately nuzzling her face tight into the crook of her boyfriend's neck. Within seconds her free arm had snaked across his broad chest until her hand lay over his heart and her leg had drifted over until it lay resting atop his own. For his part, Justin let his hand drift down until his palm rested in the small of Jessie's back and gently pulled her body snug against his own. Like that the newly united couple drifted off into sleep together, each of their dreams about the happy days that were sure to come.

The End

Thank you, everyone, for dropping by and giving this a read, especially those of you wonderful people who take a few seconds to leave a rating and/or comment. You are precious to we strange creatures called writers.

This is among my favourite stories I've worked on, at least among my erotic writing, so I'm hopeful it goes over well. Now that I've got everything up and running my writing output is up substantially and you'll be seeing a bit more of me moving forward. Next up will probably be the beginnings of a new fantasy series and then the next chapter of Domestication, but nothing's ready just yet so keep an eye on my profile page if you want updates on their progress.

Until next time, dear readers. Be good, just not too good.