The Theft of Our Lives 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I suspect that's exactly how he wanted me to feel, knowing it was impossible for a husband to simply sit alone doing nothing while listening to his revered wife getting laid by another man. Ironically, I was more concerned about how I'd handle hearing Emma screwing my boss than I was seeing it, or about the fact it was happening at all.

Fear of the unknown, I suppose, and of what you can't see. If I were present, at least I'd see everything, painful as that may be. Removed to another room and hearing every sound -- every sigh and moan, every groan or grunt, left too much to the imagination, with my mind indecently filling in every blank.

'What's Emma's facial expression? Is Hank smiling as he fucks my wife? What position are they in? Is she secretly enjoying it? What else are they doing? Is she sucking his cock, or is she taking him in the ass?'

Right or wrong, it was all fair game. Hank leaving the door open was an invitation to watch, I suppose, but I wasn't ready for that.

Either way, I knew I was in for a rough night. Sleep was likely to be illusive, so I sat and sipped my drink, studying the room and trying to amuse myself looking at the few books on the shelf, essentially trying to distract myself from what was happening in the bedroom.

"Take that off," Hank's voice came faintly out the door and into my ears.

"Ummm, o-okay," Emma followed with equal clarity, loud enough to recognize the words and pick up her tone of submissiveness and acceptance.

Another moment passed with the ruffling of clothing. I'm not sure what, but she didn't have much left to remove, and then nothing.

"These really are spectacular," Hank intoned.

"Ahhh," her gentle peep wafting in the air let me to assume the item was Emma's bra and Hank was playing with her big tits, maybe tweaking a sensitive nipple eliciting the gasp.

"On your knees, pet."

Nothing.

'Zzzzzip'

"Take it out. That's right."

"Ohhh, oh my."

[Chuckle] "Yeah, I figured you'd think so."

Nothing.

"Don't just look at it, Emma. Touch it. It's really big when it's hard."

"Ummm, please?"

"Please, my ass. Get me hard or we can call the whole thing off and you can go to prison."

"Uh, o-okay."

Nothing.

"That's it, now lick the head."

Nothing.

"More, Emma, take it in your mouth, and no more hands."

Nothing.

"Hell, Emma, have you never given a blowjob before? C'mon, you can take more than that. I almost feel bad for Ray."

'Smup, slurp, muummph,' the low-key audible sounds of slurping and suctioning filled my ears.

"There you go, babe, nice and easy. Relax and just get into a good, easy rhythm."

'Slup, mupph, smep,' more suckling sounds.

"Better, but more tongue, and look into my eyes."

I was aghast by the sounds.

'My devoted wife is obviously on her knees sucking Hank's cock, and it must be a good-sized one too,' I realized.

As he unknowingly alluded, Emma doesn't really enjoy giving head. She will do it for me on special occasions such as my birthday or our anniversary, but honestly, she's only so-so at it. Still, she tries, and frankly, usually just the vision of my cock filling her mouth is enough to get me off.

Tonight, Emma was giving head to my asshole boss, and it was his cock filling her mouth while I sat alone in the living room hearing it all and unable to do a thing about it.

Minutes passed.

"Alright, that's enough for now," Hank's gruff voice carried, followed by a warning. "You're gonna need to work on that, my pet, if you want to keep me happy, and believe me, you want to keep me happy."

"I, um, I'm sorry. I don't do that often. I, uh, don't care for it much," Emma stammered apologetically.

"Yeah, well, I don't really give a damn whether you like it or not, but we'll take care of that too," my boss countered perilously. "Now, take those off and get on the bed. Keep on the stockings and heels. It's kind of kinky that way."

The rustle of sheets and the ensuing creak of someone getting onto a bed send a pulse of panic to my head.

"Huhhh," I inhaled deeply thinking about the scene taking place in the next room.

'This is it. Hank's gonna do it. My boss is gonna fuck my wonderful Emma,' I thought, sitting on the sofa in my agitated state and doing nothing to stop the coming ravishment of my cherished wife.

Incontrovertibly, that first twitch in my cock of earlier was now a raging hard-on. I can't understand why the awful image of my naked wife on her back with her huge melons sloping across her chest and her gloriously long stocking-clad legs spread wide taking another man's cock is so exciting, but it made me terribly aroused.

The conflict of emotions in my head vexed me, but even then, I felt strangely compelled to take out my stiff prick and gently stroke it as I listened. I was nearly hyperventilating with the tension and needed release.

It's shameful and disturbing, especially coming at the expense of Emma's virtue, but her own husband needed to jerk off to the sounds of her grudgingly fucking his callous boss. I simply couldn't stop myself as an excruciating cover of silence came over the bungalow broken only by the sound of my harsh breathing, and then I heard it.

"Ahhh, ohh, go slow, Mr. Allenby, you're bigger than I'm used to," Emma's hushed voice rose to my ears signaling the act had begun and Hank was no doubt on top of her recumbent form inserting his cock into her waiting pussy.

In a weird way it was humorous that my respectful wife referred to the debauched man about to unceremoniously fuck her in such a deferential manner by using his surname.

"Bigger than Ray, you mean?" Hank prodded with a mirthful tone and in my mind's eye I saw that gloating smirk so frequently covering his face in ridicule.

"Umm, yes, bigger than, uh, Ray. Please, just take it easy at first," she confessed eventually, asking for consideration again in accepting his apparently large cock.

"Sure but say it again. I want to hear the whole thing," he pressed, either to satisfy his own ego, or possibly to drive her shame further.

"Oh dear, yes, your cock is bigger than, um, Ray, uh, my husband," Emma repeated haltingly, perhaps fearing I might hear knowing the door remained open.

Of course, Hank was certain I was listening. He'd planned it that way, after all, and I suspect his demand for her vocal admission was as much for my benefit as his own.

"Well, you're plenty wet now, so I'm guessing you like this better than you let on," he chided cruelly, but Emma said nothing at the disparaging dig, instead simply inhaling deeply, presumptively adjusting to the size of his invading lance.

"Uh, uh, ohhhhh," she sighed breathlessly, and I sensed from her exhale his long cock was fully inside her pussy, yielding to her fate and the power of his embedded shaft.

Silence.

'Cre-crik, Cre-crik, Cre-crik,' the bed creaking overtook the stillness of the room.

Now, I knew for certain Hank was actively fucking the love of my life, with the regularity of the movement continuing for several minutes at a remarkably constant rate, accompanied by the occasion huff or gasp.

"Ohhh, ohhh, ohhh," the low sighs issued whenever Emma has sex emerged from under her breath loud enough to drive my curiosity.

'Will she break to his fucking?' I wondered. 'Will she cum on Hank's cock?'

My wife is very conservative and restrained in most aspects of her life, but in bed she's highly responsive and terribly susceptible to sexual stimulation. She's also quite vocal in expressing her arousal.

I've heard Emma's reflexive moans with me throughout our marriage, always considering it a compliment of my sexual prowess, but now I was hearing it in a different context -- under the driving cock of another man, my wicked boss, depressingly making me feel less special.

I doubt Emma wanted to orgasm, especially with Hank and in violation of her self-respect and honor, but I wasn't sure she had the fortitude to resist the need generated by his constantly sawing shaft.

'She's just going through the act by letting him take her body. She won't surrender her dignity too,' I tried convincing myself.

I knew, or at least hoped, that a climax under the driving force of Hank Allenby's apparently impressive cock and sexual abilities was too mortifying for her to achieve. I expected she was desperately working to resist the rising need building within, but I also got a growing sense she was failing in the attempt.

To my shame, I soon found myself stroking my own rigid pole in sync with her sighs and the creaking of the bed, my mind conflicted with doubt, but my own body's urges too strong to forego.

"Ohhh, ahhh, ummm," my faltering wife's response to Hank's continuous thrusts growing in volume and intensity over the course of the next minute.

"Huff, unh, yes," he mumbled, her signs of capitulating to her need and his cock galvanizing his effort to break my beautiful bride.

I know well the frenzied look overtaking Emma's lovely emerald eyes whenever she cums during our lovemaking. I tried hopelessly not to picture that look occurring when my boss took her over the top, now appearing more and more likely with each deep groan accompanied by the telltale squishy sound of her audibly soaking pussy.

'That look is for me alone,' I bemoaned, sensing that was no longer true.

The thought of their sweaty bodies pressed together with Hank wheezing and grunting over her voluptuous form, with her knees bent, toes pointed to the ceiling, and giant tits crashing wildly on her chest was devastating, but also sexually intoxicating, and my fist on my cock became a rapid-firing piston to the tune of their earnest fucking.

"Ohhh, nuh, nooo, I c-can't. Please, don't, uh, make me, huh, cum," Emma pleaded, her voice raising a pitch as her ardor grew more intense, fighting the sensations coursing her body as my zealous boss drilled her sloppy cunt with powerful strokes of his big cock.

"Unnh, ughh, grrrh," he grunted, ramping up his efforts in response to her pleas.

"Ohhh, oh god, oh my god! It's too much. Ohhhhh, you're sooo big," my vanquished wife moaned, and I knew she was lost, surrendering completely to the power of Hank's plundering tool and ready to orgasm mightily.

"Unngh, aggh," his wheezy breaths filled my ears, persevering with surprising endurance for his age.

"Awwhhh, ohhh gawwd! Oh, my gawwwd! I, uhh, oh I'm, uh, cummming!" Emma's shrill voice gained another octave shrieking a high-pitched yelp of release.

I always like the way Emma moans and groans at the height of passion. It's deep, throaty, and resonant expressing her rapture in consummation of our bond as husband and wife.

This time was different -- girlish, squeaky, and unrestrained.

Now, I wasn't so happy hearing her climax, especially on the cock of another man and with an uncontrollable ecstasy I'd never experienced and of which I didn't know she was capable. Even then, it didn't stop me from suddenly bucking my hips and shooting a rope of viscid cum landing on my stomach and soiling my polo shirt.

"Yes, ohhh, fuck yesssss!" Hank exclaimed gratefully, and I knew he had cum too.

Realizing as I recovered my evil boss was pouring a river of warm jism into my sainted wife's saturated pussy, I wept inside knowing he was mixing his foul seed with her copious juices forming an unholy bond previously reserved exclusively for Emma and myself.

With a flush of crushing and confusing emotions swirling in my head, I somehow fell asleep on the sofa to the sound of their heavy post-sex breathing.

**********************************

"Ohhh, please, don't make me, ahhh," Emma sighed, her voice ringing from the bedroom waking me from my sleep.

"Unnh, yeah, you love it, don't you, pet? You love my big cock," Hank charged, prodding my wife for an acknowledgment of the power of his tireless staff and sexual prowess, pressing for her total surrender.

Emma's voice had a different tone now than earlier, still girlish and doubtful, but less adamant and clearly weakening in resolve under the deliberate thrusts of Hank's relentless pounding in pursuit of her sexual downfall.

I blinked my eyes a few times, sitting up to get my bearings. It was dawn with just a hint of light streaming through the windows and I remembered I was in the living room of my boss' bungalow.

"Unnh, ohh, not again. So deep, ahh, you're so deep. Ohhh, yes, like that," Emma's needful reply was genuine and truly shocked me with its urgency.

A repetitive smacking sound reverberated from the room, and I wasn't sure of its source at first, but then it dawned on me, and I needed to know for certain. I'd steered clear of peeking in the bedroom when Hank fucked my wife last night, unable to bring myself to watch despite how incredibly it turned me on.

Now, I needed to see for myself if my suspicion was correct.

"Uhhh, uhhh, uhhh," Emma's breathless gasps repeated over and over in time to the slapping sounds, and I sensed she was getting close to launching into another loud orgasm.

"Yeah, tell me you love it, Emma. Tell me you love my cock," Hank prompted again, determined for her to speak her acquiesence to his rhythmic skewering of her drenched pussy.

Creeping to the doorway, I poked my head around the corner just enough to peer in but hopefully not get caught.

"Oh my," I groaned at seeing my suspicion confirmed and sensing my prick stiffen again at the sight.

Hank had my enslaved wife on hands and knees, his grip on her meaty hips rigorously driving his pelvis into her plump backside generating the loud slaps of skin-on-skin contact while taking her doggy-style.

True to form, Emma's huge jugs jiggled and jerked beneath her outstretched torso in a mesmerizing dance that I loved but usually caused her distress, with the sheer size of her gyrating tits always the focal point of attention.

My self-conscious wife never likes screwing doggy-style, and we almost never do it that way as a result. She isn't a prude or anything. Missionary, cowgirl, and even reverse cowgirl -- we did those positions and variations thereof to spice up our sex life, but not doggy-style.

Emma is simply too sensitive about her big swinging tits to permit it, at least with me, because she and Hank were clearly going at extremely hard, and her lily-white melons were careening out-of-control in exactly the manner she feared.

"Ohhh, Hank, oh please, don't, uh, make me, um, say that. Please, just fuck me. Just keep fucking me!" Emma urged, but I saw she was losing the battle. "O-okay, just keep, um, fucking me hard and, o-ohhh, sooo deep."

It's difficult hearing your supplicating wife of over 20 years beg to be fucked by another man, but I understood her fervent need, feeling my cock go rigid in a heartbeat at the remarkable scene of my laboring boss boning her doggy-style in just her sheer black stockings and heels.

"Say it," Hank growled, slamming his cock rapid-fire into her defenseless cunt and insisting she comply.

"Ohhh, yes, I love it! I love your cock!" Emma finally cried aloud, clearly unconcerned who heard, even knowing I was in the next room. "Awwhhh, it's so, uhh, big and so, ohhh, deep in my pussy."

'WAP!' Hank smacked her fleshy ass cheek really hard with his open palm.

"Ahhhhhhh!" the strike drew only an appreciative yelp from Emma, so far into her sexual ardor that the effect was notably exquisite, rather than truly painful.

The duo went at it vigorously for another minute as I stared frozen in the doorway, with Hank powering what must be a substantial cock into her resilient snatch, although I still really hadn't seen it in the dim light. Finally, they erupted almost simultaneously when he buried his solid staff one last time, holding it in place pumping another scurrilous load of filthy cum into her spastic cunt.

"AWWWWWHHH, YESSS, I'M CUMMMMMING AGAIN!" Emma caterwauled her climax, triggered by his explosion of heated spunk into her tender cock sheath and rattling off the rafters.

I watched Hank's sweaty body collapse on top of my panting wife with his own exhaustion, his softening cock still twitching inside her sullied fuck sheath as he used her comforting body as a cushion.

"Ohhh, so deeeeep. Sooooo fuuucking deep," she murmured repeatedly with throaty obsession, employing rarely uttered curse words she never used with me and apparently for good reason.

I quickly decided to disappear back to the sofa, not letting them know I'd witnessed the tragic conquest of my faithful wife's marital chastity.

Twenty minutes later, Emma was dressed but looking like she'd been ridden all night, which I later learned wasn't far from the truth. Apparently, I'd slept through a midnight session of carnal grappling, meaning my boss had fucked my beautiful wife three times that night.

Frankly, although a decade and a half younger than Hank, I didn't think I possessed that kind of stamina and was inappropriately impressed.

"Let's go, Ray, I need to get home and shower," Emma said penitently and without anger, clearly embarrassed at her performance and emotionally distraught.

"You'd better get to the office, Ray," Hank added matter-of-factly as we headed for the door as if he hadn't spent the night between Emma's spread legs with his cock buried deep in her pussy. "I need to get cleaned up, then I'll be in later this morning."

**********************************

It was now clear where we stood as a couple, at least for the next three years.

We discussed everything that happened after I got home from the office over a glass of wine, including the idea of cutting and running, but it was quickly evident Emma wouldn't betray our family and was beholden to Hank Allenby from this day forward, especially now that she'd sacrificed her valued matrimonial fidelity.

Apparently, so was I, but on different terms.

I think Emma was a little surprised when I pressed for intimate details of her experience in bed with my boss, learning that most of my assumptions based on what I'd heard from the living room were correct.

"Yes, I gave him a blowjob," she answered sheepishly.

"No, he didn't do me two times, Ray, he did me three times," Emma corrected remorsefully.

"Well, yes, he came in me, all three times," my hardened wife explained dispassionately, for the moment keeping the language clean before cooperatively including descriptions of the different positions at my request.

"If you must know, Ray, he took me missionary the first time, then we fell asleep before he had me ride him cowgirl a couple of hours later," she offered reluctantly, perhaps upset by Hank's rationale for doing so more than anything.

"He said he liked the way my breasts bounced in that position, although I don't know why because he didn't keep his hands off them the entire time," my wife scoffed in disgust.

I stared with an expression of concern and sympathy, but inside I was barely suppressing my arousal at the images she painted and the bold honesty of her responses.

"After more sleep, early this morning he fucked me doggy-style," Emma elaborated coarsely now, unaware I'd witnessed that last inglorious scene. "Ray, you know that's not my favorite position. It's so impersonal and degrading, like I'm just a warm hole for his cock."

"I understand. Emma, dear, did you, uh, cum, I mean, orgasm?" I concurred, doing my best providing comfort and apprehensively asking the most intimate question with an affected expression of sorrow.

Emma frowned at my intrusive question with a roll of her green eyes indicating a hint of dismay.

"Yes, Ray, if you must know, I came all three times, sometimes more than once, and if it satisfies your male curiosity, Hank has a big cock," she answered resentfully, rubbing in Hank's superiority in a rare display of reprisal. "Real big, in fact, and he knows how to use it."