The Theft of Our Lives 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A flash of disdain filled her countenance and I assumed I'd overstepped, but I felt a compelling need to know.

"Since you want the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, I don't think I've ever cum so hard or so often in my life. I'm actually still a bit sore," my troubled wife confessed unasked, with a touch of spite as if on the witness stand in a trial.

"Okay, okay, I get it," I said apologetically, terribly turned on and thankful for her candor but maintaining a façade of sorrow and angst.

**********************************

The next day Emma showed up unexpectedly at the office.

My wife's new 'job' had no predetermined hours, but Hank had called, and she hurriedly bypassed my desk with just a wave of acknowledgement and a worried look filling her emerald eyes before disappearing into his inner sanctum without comment.

I noticed she was dressed in a short green summer dress -- pretty, but not her style and I knew immediately it was at Hank's command. The bodice was squared and quite revealing of her cleavage, neatly squeezed upward by a push-up bra I didn't know she even owned and certainly didn't need.

Emma's breasts are prominent enough without the assistance of an uplifting garment. On top of that, she's highly self-conscious about their substantial size and the constant indiscreet stares from men and women alike, so she usually goes out of her way to minimize the giant mounds, not emphasize them.

The hem was to mid-thigh and loose, highlighting her impressively long, shapely legs adorned by matching 3" heels -- another oddity because at her statuesque height she doesn't like heels and doesn't own many, so these must be a recent purchase as well.

"Easy access," I presumed mournfully, allowing Mr. Allenby to avail himself of Emma's considerable charms by merely lifting the dress rather than struggling to remove the snug designer jeans she'd worn the other day.

More disconcerting, however, within two minutes I spied Rick Littleton, my supervisor and the narc responsible for our demise, strolling cheerfully into the President's office too. As he did, my colleague and company whistleblower cast a gleaming eye in my direction with a nod conveying a silent message he knew I'd interpret.

I was tormented, suspecting Rick was receiving his reward for uncovering and exposing my embezzlement. I listened closely for any sign of activity in Hank's office but knew from the invoices I'd paid the room was completely and absolutely soundproofed a few years ago.

Fifteen minutes passed, and then a half hour. Finally, the door opened, and Rick exited stuffing a garment into his pocket with the smirk on his face telling me all I needed to know.

Another fifteen minutes passed before Emma left, looking flushed and disheveled. Her light make-up was smudged and her chestnut brown ponytail noticeably askew. She avoided me like the plague and apparently couldn't get out of the building fast enough.

It appeared my flustered wife no longer wore a bra, something she'd never willingly do in public, as the carriage of her large breasts now hung lower in her bodice than when she'd arrived, with the telltale presence of her tight, inch-long nipples pressing firmly against the opaque cotton fabric.

I wasn't sure exactly what had happened, but I had a fairly good idea. It was an unsettling start, but I suspected such command performances were to become the norm and a frequent occurrence virtually right before my eyes.

**********************************

Later that night, in another forthright but difficult question and answer session, Emma told me everything occurring in Hank's office that afternoon with Rick. I'm sure it felt like an interrogation, which I didn't intend, but I had to know. She was contrite but confided the answers honestly in the spirit of total openness we'd agreed upon in the frank discussion about our options the previous night.

"Yes, Ray, I bought the bra especially for the meeting at Hank's request," Emma mumbled to my first question.

"Yes, honey, he asked to see my breasts and then he played with them," she confirmed tearfully to my next query.

"Yes, Rick kept it," Emma followed. "A souvenir, he told me."

"Yes, I touched his cock, but no, I didn't fuck him. He didn't tell me to either, or I would have," she answered, volunteering more information than asked with a firm shake of her head.

"Yes, I blew him. I gave Rick a blowjob sitting right there on the couch while Hank watched," my remorseful wife explained with a sniffle and her sad eyes pointed morosely at the floor.

"Yes, he came in my mouth, and I swallowed, um, all of it," she revealed reluctantly, validating my most disquieting fear.

"No, Hank didn't touch me," my pensive wife swore in what paradoxically might have been the most difficult revelation. "He said he just wanted to watch, umm, to see me betray you and our wedding vows with your supervisor."

It was a painful half-hour back and forth, but Emma answered every intrusive question in a remarkable display of fealty to the truth, perhaps the only thing she believed she could control.

"Ray, I think the worst part was when Hank said "present," and I obediently assumed my presentation position," my wife murmured, ashamed and dropping her head. "I was stark naked in just my heels. I felt so exposed and weak in front of these leering men, but I meekly complied. I've never been so humiliated."

The agonizing Q&A left me angry, aroused, and ultimately, sexually frustrated trying to sleep with images rambling in my brain of my compromised wife naked on her knees with Rick Littleton's cock in her mouth giving the heartless bastard an unwanted demonstration of her modest blowjob skills.

Oddly, as Emma conveyed it to me, Rick was given the option of fucking her, but declined. Apparently, the self-righteous sonofabitch is devoted to his wife and has a different definition of sex and adultery. I suppose getting head from your subordinate's wife is okay, while somehow fucking her crossed the line.

The entire event left little doubt in my mind Hank had us where he wanted us and planned to take full advantage.

**********************************

"Ray, come to my office. There's something I'd like you to see," Hank called me on Thursday just after lunch.

"Yes, I'll be right there," I replied, unsure what he wanted but stupidly assuming it was business-related.

I arrived at his office and was surprised at finding his highly efficient and buttoned-up executive assistant Mrs. Ogawa not at her desk. It's unusual for the pretty, early-30's Asian woman to be absent from her station unless performing some administrative task for her demanding boss.

Uncertain what to do, I knocked on the door, not wanting to just barge in despite having my presence requested.

"Come in, Ray, and close the door," Hank's commanding voice rang through the intercom on Mrs. Ogawa's desk.

I opened the door and closed it immediately as ordered before surveying the room, stunned by what I saw.

Hank was naked from the waist down parked in his desk chair, pulled away from his large walnut desk with his hairy legs extended. To his side stood Janet Ogawa, dressed immaculately in her sharp navy-blue business suit with her jet black, straight, silky hair up in an attractive but functional bun held by an opalescent seashell clasp.

Mrs. Ogawa is a reserved, respected, and intelligent woman -- a wife, mother, and college graduate. She's been with the company for 4 or 5 years but was recently selected for the position of Hank Allenby's executive assistant.

Janet's elevation at such a young age was a bit of a surprise after his previous assistant abruptly quit, but she did her job well, so I assumed it was a well-deserved, merit-based promotion. I now understood there was more to it than I realized, with the picture growing complete as I drew near the desk.

To my horror, and I expect my wife's too, on her knees between Hank's widespread thighs, stripped to only her pretty blue cotton bikini panties, Emma was hard at work giving my grinning employer a marginally proficient blowjob.

"Lick the tip more, dear," Janet advised pedantically as my commandeered wife ran her wet tongue tentatively around the fat crown, unhappily slathering the supple surface of his cockhead as instructed.

Emma's hands encircled the halo of salt and pepper hairs surrounding the base of Hank's meaty pole, steadying the inflamed column straight up while running her slippery tongue around the wide surface of his swollen knob.

'It's odd,' I thought, as my desk has a direct view of the entrance to Hank's office, and I don't recall seeing Emma enter. 'Maybe she came through while was in the men's room?'

I didn't know, but when I'd left the house that morning, she had grocery shopping on the agenda so must have received a text or something changing those plans.

It was the first time I'd actually seen Hank's manhood up close in bright light. Even after Emma's glowing description of his endowment, I must admit my surprise in finding a man of his unimpressive physical stature so gifted with a sizable cock. It's only average in thickness but has to be at least eight inches long.

After a moment, my wife's watery emerald eyes drifted briefly towards me standing helplessly by the desk even as she continued drawing her tongue over and around his solid stanchion.

"I have to say my first impression was wrong, Ray. For such a beautiful, big-titted broad, Emma isn't half-bad at sucking cock after all," Hank declared gleefully, completely mindful it was my wife working his tensing pole so judiciously to his apparent satisfaction.

"That's not always the case. Usually, pretty girls with big jugs think they're too good for oral sex," he expanded on his backhanded compliment.

"Of course, it also means she's only half-good at it too, but practice makes perfect, right?" the smiling bastard added with a chuckle at his unseemly observation.

I caught a subtle shiver in Emma's shoulders at the comment -- a clear portent of her contemptible future.

At that point Hank looked down at my suffering wife meticulously slathering her wet tongue along his saliva-coated shaft, steadfastly returning her sad eyes to his lap, and perhaps avoiding my presence as witness to the disgracefully subservient act.

"Eyes, Emma," Mrs. Ogawa admonished sternly, adeptly catching the indiscretion and correcting her with a harsh tone.

Emma's striking green eyes swiftly reverted to Hank's, wary of the perceived shortcoming and certain to satisfy her tormentor's need for her absolute attention.

"A great cocksucker always looks her man in the eyes while she's got his cock in her mouth. I'll bet you didn't know that?" my boss informed me casually.

As I found out, focusing her adoring eyes devotedly on Hank as she blew him was just one element of the cocksucking lesson Emma was compelled to endure under the watchful eye of her taskmaster, Mrs. Ogawa.

"Apparently, neither did Emma, but she's learning. Given time and training, she has tremendous potential," he conceded offhandedly.

Submissively, Emma winced at the insult, and I heard her sniffle as if she wanted to cry.

"Of course, there's no better way to learn than by doing, that's what I always say, and believe me, she'll have no shortage of opportunities to learn," he confirmed his plans in an obvious allusion to her intolerable reality.

Hank clearly intended for my dear Emma to spend many more sessions kneeling between his scrawny legs orally tending to his constant erection, and probably other men too, if Rick Littleton is an example.

'Smck, smuck, slep,' the sound of silence and Emma's lips smacking wetly slurping up his long shaft filled the room briefly, before Hank ungraciously demeaned his faithful and respectful executive assistant.

"Hell, you should have seen Janet just a few months ago when she started as my assistant," he explained despite the woman's clear displeasure. "She was so uptight and inexperienced she could barely kiss my big cock, yet alone suck it."

"Now, with a little training she can scarf it halfway down her throat, and that's no small task with me," he boasted, congratulating the vexed woman with genuine appreciation.

The demure Asian shirked visibly but continued dutifully monitoring her mature pupil as Emma enveloped Hank's broad cockhead again, engulfing the first four inches of his meaty prick and bobbing once or twice, stretching her ruby lips impressively around the tensing pole.

"Janet, show him," my boss directed emphatically. "Show Ray how you've learned to throat me."

Mrs. Ogawa barely registered a huff of dismay at the untoward request but knew better than to refuse, dropping to her knees next to my endeavoring wife and signaling Emma to surrender the slippery staff momentarily, allowing her to comply with Hank's dictatorial order.

"Oh, uh, yes," Emma murmured, happily backing off and letting her cocksucking mentor take over.

In a vision I never imagined in my wildest dreams, refined Mrs. Ogawa remarkably circled her thin lips to easily encompass the fat crown and consume inch after inch of the pulsing column with only modest effort, quickly reaching a point where I thought for certain she couldn't go any further.

'Gugh, gck,' she gagged audibly but remarkably continued down the veined span.

It soon became obvious she was taking the wide knob into her throat, as her delicate neck bulged visibly with the remainder of his thick stalk disappearing between her straining lips until her button nose brushed the curled grayish-black hairs of his pubis and the entire length was lodged in her mouth.

Emma looked on with a mix of disbelief, amazement, and a hint of terror knowing her day for such a performance was certainly coming. It was rather extraordinary in a demented sort of way, and no doubt daunting at the same time.

'Gck, gug,' Mrs. Ogawa made small gurgling sounds but stayed in place for a moment before backing off, letting her wan, distended lips cling to the pulsing tool as she withdrew.

"Huh, huh," she drew a few deep breaths, then incredibly repeated the process again not once, but twice more before Hank intervened.

"That's enough, honey," he instructed dismissively, turning to me again.

"She won't even do that for her husband, but she sucks me to the bone like a $10 hooker," Hank advised appreciatively, disparaging the dishonored wife and reminding of her own marital betrayal.

I don't know what he had on the culturally traditional Japanese woman causing her to forsake her vows and loyalty to her husband, but it must have been serious because I didn't get the sense she was any happier following Hank's debasing orders than my compromised wife.

"Anyway, I just wanted a demonstration. We need to save the payoff for your lovely wife," my boss said as the shamed assistant released her master's slick cock to retake her position by his side.

"Yes, sir, Mr. Allenby," Janet agreed with a respectful bow of her head.

"You see, Mrs. Tyler, it can be done. Now, show Mr. Allenby your willingness to please him," the assistant directed Emma after regaining her composure and whatever semblance of dignity she could muster.

"I, uh, I can't do, um, that," Emma nervously objected, uncertain exactly what was expected by my boss.

"No, no, not yet, sweetheart," Hank conceded knowingly, before describing Emma's future. "It takes time and repetition to swallow my sword whole, but Mrs. Ogawa can do it, and you'll do it too, in time."

Turning to me, my grinning boss didn't hesitate to expound upon his plans for my devoted wife.

"You see Ray, Emma truly wants to perfect the art of fellatio. I'm just giving her the chance to achieve that goal," Hank explained outrageously.

I studied my wife closely, seeing her blanche disagreeably at the clearly erroneous assertion.

"She must really love her family," he averred with obvious reference to our precarious situation.

To be sure, Janet Ogawa was imparting all she knew about sucking cock to my sweet wife, ensuring Emma knew exactly what Hank demanded, and worse, what was sure to make any man surrender his vital essence into her waiting mouth.

I stood stone-faced and unable to move, but also unable to look away, shifting on my feet with my stimulation. It's an odd thing watching your faithful wife of twenty years give another man head, especially when she's stripped practically naked on her knees with her large, pale melons swaying invitingly on her torso.

Oh yeah, and stranger still if the other man is your 55-year-old boss.

Nonetheless, there I was, paralyzed as Emma engulfed Hank's pole again, this time taking in a full five inches of solid cock meat before relinquishing the flexing staff and swirl her tongue around the crown sumptuously, then swallowing a good portion of his length again, just as Mrs. Ogawa had.

"Unnhhh, that's it, doll," Hank moaned as the effect of Emma's efforts took hold. "Suck it down, ah, so Ray can see his loving wife, unhh, hard at work paying for his misdeeds."

It was a purposefully cruel thing to say intended only to generate animosity between us, yet she showed no outward spite at me for my fucked-up crime. Sadly, it was clear my sweet Emma would gradually become the exceptional cocksucker he desired, whether she wanted to or not, and that I'd likely witness many more of her performances as she did.

"Play with his scrotum, Mrs. Tyler. You can tell he's getting close, and Mr. Allenby loves for a woman to play with his balls before he cums," Janet advised pragmatically, acting the teacher imparting her intimate knowledge of our mutual employer's oral preferences.

Gamely, Emma slipped her left hand off his hairy thigh, cupping Hank's drooping ball sack from beneath and tenderly lifting the heavy orbs within her supple palm.

'Oh, why her left hand?' I thought painfully, knowing it held her wedding ring.

Seeing the simple gold band with the modest solitaire in the center now pressed improperly against his wrinkly nut bag as she delicately encompassed both his large testicles was especially demoralizing to me, although I'm not sure if Emma even realized the message it sent.

I had spent an entire paycheck on the ring some twenty years earlier when we were poor and just starting out in our marriage and lives. It was a fortune at the time, and we ate rice and beans for the next month, but we were in love and didn't care.

I've no doubt it gave Hank a special thrill witnessing the desecration of the marital symbol of our devotion in his corruption of my wife, but Emma couldn't concern herself with that right now, as she had other worries.

From where I stood, it didn't appear she knew what to do with his cum-laden balls, intuitively understanding they were sensitive and afraid of squeezing too hard but otherwise simply jumbling them with her delicate fingertips.

"Just give them a gentle tug and massage, dear, but keep sucking his cock," Mrs. Ogawa chimed in helpfully, perhaps sensing Emma's uncertainty too. "Get into a nice rhythm and simply suck him off. He's very close."

"Ahhh, ohhh yeah," Hank sighed at that moment in confirmation of his assistant's astute observation, while watching his throbbing meat disappear again into my obedient wife's velvety soft mouth.

"Don't forget to look him in the eye," Janet reminded, noting my wife's technique had slipped a little when focusing on teasing his hairy scrotum.

Emma's wide green eyes immediately shot upward again, searching for Hank's brown orbs finding them glazed and him sinking into a fog of arousal as she worked his tensing staff with a determination I found surprising and also a little disheartening.

Developing a regular bob up and down his steel-hard column, her flushed cheeks hollowed in evidence of the increased suction she applied.