The Theft of Our Lives 04

Story Info
Hank expands his Tyler clan.
8.8k words
4.68
19.5k
21
0

Part 7 of the 24 part series

Updated 01/18/2024
Created 09/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,109 Followers

Disclaimer: This chapter is admittedly short but needed to bridge the story and it does contain sex. While not present in every chapter, the story contains various sex acts between adults, including but not limited to adultery, incest, cuckolding, interracial, lesbian, and non-consensual sex in the form of blackmail and coercion. The story and all characters are fictional. Any resemblance to businesses or persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. In real life, all non-consensual sex is immoral, illegal and not condoned by the author. All characters are 18-years-old or older. All rights reserved.

CONSCRIPTING KERRI

"I'm so glad you could come by again this afternoon," Hank welcomed Emma as we both sat expectantly in his office, uncertain what form of depravity he had in mind next for my suffering wife.

"I know you've had concerns about our arrangement, but it really is much better for your kids, don't you think?" he stated reflectively with false interest about our welfare.

"After all, we don't want to separate them or ruin their bright futures," my boss considered aloud, then dropped the other shoe sending Emma and me into a frantic tizzy. "Of course, since they benefit as well, they should contribute to paying the cost of the deal."

"What do you mean Hank?" I deadpanned, caught off-guard but with alarm filling my and Emma's uncertain eyes.

Not one to tarry too long, Hank answered me soon enough and neither of us liked what we heard.

"Take Kerri, for example, from what I saw she's an attractive girl with much to offer, much like her mother. Pretty and athletic. I like that," Hank commented solicitously, beginning his lecherous foray.

"Tell me again, Ray, how old is your daughter?" he asked innocently with a pretentious, good-natured smile.

Emma already saw where this conversation was going, visibly shaking her head 'no' in abject horror and refusal.

"She turned 19 just recently," I fumbled a weak answer.

"What a delightful age, full of energy and the enthusiasm for life one expects in a nubile young lady," Hank noted with a licentious tone and a knowing raise of his brow.

"Emma, you should bring her by the office tomorrow so we can familiarize her with the terms of the agreement that keeps you and Ray out of prison and your family together," my contemptuous boss suggested, setting out his warped intention as an order dressed as an invitation.

Now, Emma's head moved from side-to-side vehemently as Hank spoke, unable to contain herself anymore.

"Oh no! Damn it, Hank, nooooo! Not Kerri! Not my baby girl!" my angry wife railed with the natural ferocity of a mother protecting her treasured oldest child. "Ray, he can't have my baby girl!!!"

I agreed, finding my manhood and tearing into Hank, throwing caution to the wind before I thought better of it.

"HELL, HANK, THAT'S MY DAUGHTER YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!" I shouted unwisely with genuine rage and disgust. "SHE'S JUST A YOUNG WOMAN! THERE'S NO FUCKING WAY YOU SICK FUCK!"

Emma grabbed my arm, fiercely bound together in a show of true force, but Hank clearly wasn't pleased with the resistance, although he expected it from us as concerned, loving parents. Truthfully, he'd have been disappointed in us had we not, but he remained dispassionate.

"Fine, your choice. It's an all-or-nothing deal, so I guess its prison for the pair of you and an uncertain future for your kids," he conceded dismissively. "I'm sure Kerri will find some bum to shack up with hanging around downtown without a home. Maybe she'll get knocked up young. Either way, she can forget meeting a nice college guy and living a happy life."

Hank let that awful thought sink in before continuing his horrible prediction for Kerri and Kellen in our absence.

"Don't count on seeing either of them again," he mourned falsely, shaking his head sadly for effect. "Of course, they probably won't want to see you knowing you're felons who sold the family down the river, which is exactly the story they're going to hear."

"Please, no," Emma grumbled her anguish, with the calamitous future Hank described too much to bear.

My distressed wife knew Hank would be true to his word, and I did too. Emma feared never seeing our children again, and worse, couldn't accept losing Kerri and Kellen's love and affection.

"Such a shame, with all your sacrifices down the toilet," he bemoaned insincerely, referencing her inglorious afternoons on her back in Hank's office. "All those friends and customers of mine you fucked, and the trashing of your marriage vows for no reason whatsoever."

Together, Emma and I realized without speaking a word that if we acquiesced, we'd keep the family together and provide for our children's future, even if we knew Hank would use our desirable daughter in the same manner he used my wife.

It was a horrible choice and a no-win situation, with Emma's knees giving way in unspoken supplication, too weak in her sadness to stand and breaking down inconsolably in tears before reluctantly agreeing to bring Kerri by Hank's office the next day after class.

Disconsolate in my own shortcomings, I dropped to my chair in a lifeless slump, too ashamed of the disgrace I had brought on myself, my wife, and now my family.

My wicked boss simply smiled, triumphant again knowing the Tyler family was right where he wanted us with my indentured servitude, my curvaceous wife's sexual slavery, and now our innocent 19-year-old daughter's appealing body joining the mix as well.

**********************************

Emma and I didn't speak much that evening.

We kept up appearances for the kids, but claimed exhaustion and went to bed early, letting them stay up to their own devices. Neither of us slept well, however, lying on our backs looking at the ceiling until sleep overtook us near dawn.

I dragged myself out of bed and went to work.

Emma got the kids off to class and went about her day as usual, catching a naughty glance from Don as she walked out to collect the mail. She hadn't had much social interaction with our degenerate neighbor since he'd shaved her pussy under the auspice to the privileges granted him by Hank to her splendid body.

My genteel wife is always polite but as might be expected held a deep resentment for the way Don treated her when Hank gave him the opportunity. She always thought they were good friends, and that kindly Mr. Stanley didn't think of her that way, but she was clearly wrong.

Don waved but Emma merely nodded her head in acknowledgement. I doubt he minded, understanding her disdain but buoyed by knowing he improbably fulfilled his most ardent fantasies after so many years.

Quite unbelievably, the callous bastard had enjoyed the pleasure of shaving Emma's pussy in an act she found so intimate as to be almost intolerable. Don not only played with her fantastic tits and splendid ass, but my unhappily accommodating wife even swallowed his cum after an effective several minutes with his cock in the comforting warmth of her silken mouth.

That alone was enough jerk-off material to last him a lifetime.

At 2:30 p.m. Kerri arrived home from class. It was the second semester and by quirk of fate her coursework was light. While she was on the volleyball team, practice was short since the team had a game that night.

"Hi sweetheart," Emma greeted our upbeat daughter, fighting to maintain a cheerful demeanor of her own.

"Hi mom, everything okay?" Kerri replied, reading her mother well and knowing something wasn't quite right.

"Well, aren't you the perceptive one, but yes, there's been a problem at your dad's work. Daddy made a mistake and is in some trouble," my wife stated succinctly, not wanting to compound her sins by lying to our only daughter.

"I'm afraid it affects the whole family, so I need to run by his office for a meeting with his boss, Hank Allenby, the man you met the other day," Emma explained, hoping the mention added some familiarity to the bad news creating a modest comfort level for her next request.

"Anyway, can you come along to speak with him too? You're the oldest, so you should be included," her mother asked plainly, preying on our maturing daughter's sense of responsibility as a burgeoning young adult.

"We can stop by the outlet stores on the way home, if you'd like?" Emma sweetened the deal just to be safe, promising to stop at a store to look for some clothes.

"Okay, mom, if you need me," our sweet lass answered agreeably.

Kerri remembered Hank as a nice enough guy from their meeting at the house, and the invitation made her feel grown up. Plus, as a typical young woman, Kerri was not one to turn down an opportunity for clothes shopping.

Like her mother, Kerri is tall. In fact, even at 19, her 5'9" height nearly matches her mother's 5'10" frame, making her a natural for volleyball, although her 117 lbs. is distributed on her slender body and she lacks the more generous curves sported by her mature mother, although those are certainly developing and in fact already making their presence known.

Kerri's hair is lighter too, straight with hints of Emma's chestnut color, but with an auburn tint from the red in my side of the family. She prefers wearing it short in a neat athletic style that's not quite shoulder length. It's a 'wash and go' cut befitting her active lifestyle often clipped back in cute barrettes when playing sports, with bangs on her forehead giving her the fresh look of a vivacious college coed.

Our appealing young lass bears a definite resemblance to both Emma and me in her face, with well-defined cheeks, an elegant chin, and modestly pointed nose, but she's not a carbon copy of either of us. She does share my wife's distinctive emerald-green eyes, however, making it clear they're mother and daughter.

Along with a noble, proud bearing and square shoulders emblematic of her statuesque mother, her skin is naturally pale with a smattering of adorable freckles and displaying pronounced tan lines from hours in the sun with friends or in her athletic pursuits.

Overall, our well-developed daughter is an exceptional athlete, exhibiting the toned body of a woman excelling in sports but, despite her athleticism, she's not a tomboy. Rather, Kerri's a bright student, socially engaged, and a responsible young coed -- fascinated by boys, clothes, and the latest pop sensation.

**********************************

Kerri had already showered at school so was set to go, dressed in a blousy sleeveless print dress reaching halfway down her long, sinewy legs. She's not much for wearing heels due to her height, so instead wore flat-soled multi-colored sneakers without socks.

While the dress was not form-fitting, our precocious lady athlete possesses one of her mother's attributes that can't be mistaken -- the impressive way the dress fit at the bodice. Entering young adulthood, Kerri is well on her way to developing a chest equal to Emma's substantial endowment.

Much to Kerri's chagrin, the large mounds constantly interfere with her sports activities, requiring a sturdy athletic bra to strap them in place while on the court. They aren't quite as big as Emma's huge breasts yet, but they're well on their way and possess the irresistible firmness of youth.

On our attractive daughter's slim body they're difficult to ignore, even in the loose dress she currently donned.

For her part, Emma dressed in keeping with her practical, casual style -- a tan knee-length canvas skirt with buttons up the front below an attractive but not overly tight button-down olive-green gauze blouse and medium-heeled black pumps matching her black-rimmed glasses. As usual, her hair was tied in a ponytail with a compatible olive-green ribbon. It was easy and her preferred style.

Briefly before heading out the door, Emma stopped to look at our unaware daughter once more, admiring her beauty and upbeat personality, while no doubt with deep regret for leading Kerri into the servitude she'd soon share under Hank's unyielding yoke.

When leaving Hank's office yesterday, he warned us to be certain Kerri cooperated, making clear he'd tolerate no refusal of the corrupt deal into which we were coerced. Our angelic daughter was no longer to be the innocent youngster Emma knew, but we'd still be together as a family and that was the most important consideration for my sober wife.

Frankly, I thought Hank was taking a bit of a gamble extending his reach to another member of our family but he's so certain of the airtight blackmail he owns over us, and seeing the loveliness of Kerri, he apparently decided the risk was worth it. That said, he still didn't want a hysterical young woman throwing his plans into chaos.

Neither Emma nor I said anything to Kerri out of reluctance and cowardice, but we're convinced once everything is set out on the table our level-headed daughter will see there's no choice and do whatever necessary in protecting our family.

On the other side of the equation and with calculating forethought, Emma also didn't want Kerri to have too much time to think once Hank sprang his trap, so on the way to the office, she prepared our thoughtful daughter by giving her some background on what I'd done out of desperation and that it involved something criminal in nature.

"Daddy's motives were good, sweetheart, but he got caught and could face prison," she explained solemnly, adding the embellishment of her own involvement to give the story weight. "Since I knew about what daddy did, I could go to prison too. If that happened, it would break up the family."

Kerri sat stoically listening to her mother as they drove, processing the surprising news designed to touch the very core of her responsible upbringing and family loyalty.

"We need to pull together as a family now and do whatever is necessary to survive the threat," her mother emphasized with serious intent, imbuing our smart coed with the sense of sacrifice Emma knew was required, and hoping to gain her cooperation and compliance.

**********************************

Arriving at the office, Emma and Kerri stopped by my desk to say hello, then we were ushered into Hank's suite. Considering everything, she was surprised Hank was so gracious when we entered his office, even given his pleasant nature in their first meeting.

Kerri was understandably concerned after learning what this was all about, naturally uncomfortable but knowing her parents wanted her present as the oldest child so was determined to act like the maturing adult she saw herself to be.

"Come in. I'm glad you could make it," Hank greeted magnanimously, giving my wife a friendly peck on the cheek but also a brief grab of her ass out of Kerri's view, although my line of sight was clear.

Emma blanched as he touched her in such a familiar manner with our daughter nearby but didn't otherwise react.

"Hello Emma, and let me see, you're Kerri, right?" he smiled sweetly at our daughter. "I met you at your house a few weeks ago. You're even prettier than I remember."

"Thank you," Kerri offered along with her hand, blushing at the compliment despite her apprehension.

"Have a seat," my boss suggested. "Would anyone like some water or coffee? Maybe a soda, Kerri?"

Settled with a cola for Kerri and some coffee for Emma and myself, Hank set to the business at hand and his tone changed dramatically.

"I'm glad you made it, Emma," Hank began with great seriousness. "What I have to say concerns not only your husband but you. Indeed, it's appropriate you brought your lovely daughter because it impacts your entire family. A family affair, as it were."

Once again, Hank's knack for double entendre was not lost on either me or Emma. We sat stone-faced knowing full-well what Hank wanted and his expectations for our naïve daughter. He didn't become a powerful businessman by wasting time or words, so was eager to cut to the chase.

"Emma, you're aware of what has occurred, so this is for the benefit of your daughter. Kerri, your father stole a lot of money from the company, which means he stole from me, and my family too," the company president announced without fanfare.

"What? My dad? He wouldn't do such a thing!" Kerri exclaimed, shocked at the accusation.

"Yes, he would, and he did. Tell her Ray," Hank shot back just as vehemently as I squirmed in my seat, not wanting to confirm Hank's story.

"It's true, Kerri, I embezzled money from the company," I answered contritely in my guilt, continuing as instructed. "Your mother knew about it too, and well, Hank found out."

"But dad, it was for the family, wasn't it? They can't send you to prison for protecting your family?" Kerri begged plaintively, knowing nothing about the perceived slights and disrespect I'd suffered driving me to the stupid act.

"Yes, they can send me to prison, and your mother too as an accomplice. That would break up the family. It was a lot of money, and it was wrong," I explained sadly, my heart breaking at spinning this web of treachery.

"It was also an attack on the welfare of the company, its employees, and my family. I take that very seriously," Hank interceded, pausing to let the gravity of the situation take hold.

"I'm a vindictive sonofabitch Kerri, but I like your parents, so I offered them a way out," he continued with false anger, waving his finger dramatically. "Emma, why don't you explain our deal to your daughter?"

Emma listened tensely to the whole conversation, afraid to speak, but now was the time to lay everything on the line. She had to tell Kerri of the terms required to save our family from ruin.

"Honey, Hank doesn't want to send us to prison and break up the family, but he feels his family has been wronged, even threatened," her mother spoke haltingly as she explained. "He believes a price must be paid, one that sending us to prison and destroying our family won't satisfy."

"Our family owes him, and he's offered us the opportunity to pay the price without breaking up the family, but we need your cooperation as part of the terms. It's part of the price our family must pay to stay together," Emma cheerlessly elaborated, then looked at Hank, who nodded approvingly.

I watched Kerri's face as her mother continued, fully attentive to what Emma was saying, searching for signs of our introspective 19-year-old's understanding.

"Your father is still working for the company. Since he violated Hank's trust, he doesn't have the same responsibilities, and he can't quit, or Hank will turn him over to the police and the deal will be off," my selective wife detailed, choosing her words carefully. "Your dad is basically an indentured servant, but he's well paid, and you get to stay in college."

Emma paused again, finished explaining the easy part. Now came the hard part, reaching compassionately to take our daughter's hands into her own.

"I'm 'working' for Hank too, sweetheart, but I don't get paid," Emma choked and stuttered with genuine emotion but bearing up to tell the disreputable truth. "You see, as part of the deal, I'm providing Hank with, well, 'personal services' requiring me to be gone occasionally, sometimes overnight or for a weekend, whenever Hank needs me."

Kerri looked at her mother quizzically, so finally, Emma stopped being coy and cut to the heart of the matter.

"Kerri, I know you think I visited Aunt Betsy last weekend, but I was actually performing my services for Hank at his bungalow," she informed our stunned daughter.

Kerri's jaw dropped.

"Mom, that's crazy. What are you saying? You had sex with Mr. Allenby?" our daughter scowled, her voice rising with each incredulous word while pulling her hands from her mother's in disgust.

"That's exactly what I'm saying, Kerri, and I'll continue having sex with Mr. Allenby, and possibly other men too. The services I perform are sexual, and I'm his sex servant," Emma murmured remorsefully, terribly hurt by her beloved only daughter's withdrawal but staying strong and focused on the task.

Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,109 Followers