The Theft of Our Lives 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But, wh-what about dad?" Kerri whined in confusion.

"Obviously, I know, Kerri," I interceded for Emma, reeling and clearly pained by our cherished daughter's rejection. "I don't like it. I don't like the thought of your mother with another man, but I have no choice. We have no choice. It's this, or we go to prison."

"But it's-it's wrong. He's old, and-and you're married!" Kerri charged, scrambling to find any objection she could and firing an angry look at Hank, appearing unmoved.

"We know, Kerri, but it's necessary or the deal is off. I need to do whatever Hank tells me, whenever he tells me, and with whomever he tells me," Emma stated plainly, picking up the conversation again after gathering herself. "

"I DON'T BELIEVE YOU! I DON'T BELIEVE YOU!" Kerri wailed, her voice hysterical and getting louder. "IT'S NOT TRUE! IT CAN'T BE TRUE!"

"Kerri, be quiet, or I swear the deal is off," Hank barked, jumping strongly into the mix to shut down our rebellious girl immediately.

Thinking photographic evidence might do the trick, he swiftly pulled the manila envelope containing the pictures of us from the yacht trip from his side desk drawer.

"You don't believe your wonderful mother? You don't believe she'd be unfaithful to your father? You don't believe she'd fuck me or any other man?" Hank challenged harshly, using street vernacular for the first-time describing Emma's morally dissolute activities.

"Well then, young lady, maybe you'd better look at these," he advised, tossing a handful of 8"x10" images before her spreading across his desktop.

"Oh god, no," my wife bemoaned, dropping her head to her hands unable to watch our trusting daughter's expression viewing the sordid evidence.

Disbelieving and agitated, Kerri grabbed up the half dozen pictures, seeing for herself what was soon confirmed in hi-def, four-color splendor -- Emma in the scandalous bikini, me sitting naked in the lounge chair, the collection of associated guests and onlookers suggesting the very public nature of our disgrace, and the worst of the set, her mother topless hunched over an older, gray-haired man with his obviously hard cock sliding halfway into her mouth.

"No, no, that's not her. That's not my mom. It can't be!" Kerri squealed in denial, but deep inside, she knew it was her mother giving a blowjob to a strange man, with me in the background watching the scene and doing nothing.

The image was unmistakable and Emma's face clear as day, along with my excited countenance. Selfishly and in my abundant shame, I was relieved Kerri couldn't see my cock trapped in its cage in the pictures, although I suspected that to be a poorly kept secret going forward.

"Need more, young one?" Hank asked derisively, not yet satisfied with his desecration of her mother's saintliness in Kerri's eyes and figuring it was time for a demonstration proving none of this was a joke.

"Janet, could you please send in Rick now?" he directed calmly while pressing a button on the intercom.

A moment later, SVP Rick Littleton walked into the office. Rick's of good height six-feet with a sturdy, muscular build. He's average looking but thinks more highly of himself than that. Hank had arranged for Rick to be available in the event this meeting went the direction it was headed.

Hank is nothing if not prepared.

"Kerri, this is Rick. He's the man who discovered what your father was up to and turned it over to me. Rick did me, the company, and my family a great service. I like to reward employees who help the company, just as I must punish those who injure it," Hank explained, looking directly at me when he spoke that last line.

"Rick deserves a reward, don't you think?" Hank asked rhetorically, looking at Emma. "To prove this is no joke, your mother is going to give it to him. Right now."

I was caught flat-footed, not expecting Emma to be engaging sexually at this meeting, and certainly not in front of our daughter. She'd already blown Rick that afternoon in the office right after our entrapment but apparently his reward was ongoing and not a one-time event.

"Here?" my equally stunned wife mouthed quietly, with her head bowing slightly and unable to look in Kerri's direction.

I saw a tremor in her bottom lip as her green eyes widened with the realization this nightmare was very real and happening in real time.

"Emma, it's time to perform your new 'job' duties and for Rick to receive another reward. Why don't you get up and strip off your skirt and blouse? Right down to your bra and panties, please," Hank demanded summarily without truly asking, despite the intonation as a question.

"Huh?" Kerri's bewildered eyes popped wide, and a simple gasp escaped her lips in shock, but not as much as when after a moment's hesitation her mother obediently sat up to do just that.

Emma was numb, and the reality of life in Hank's clutches was hitting especially hard, with the idea of following his order in front of our apprehensive coed more distressing than she ever imagined.

Knowing she had no choice, or the deal was off, and our family shattered, on auto-pilot my mortified wife gripped the top button of her gauzy blouse and deliberately released one button after another all the way down. Reaching the bottom, she shucked her shoulders and the blouse dropped to the floor.

Kerri sat dumbfounded, disbelieving what she was seeing. Her proper and quite traditional mother was stripping on command in an office with two strange men. Everything she'd been told was true. It was too overwhelming for her young mind.

Emma next reached for the hook on the skirt, with the front buttons merely decorative. A quick twist and the garment dropped to her ankles joining the blouse. Simply stepping out, she was now reduced to her tricot bra and panties -- a sensible yet fashionable combination not too revealing, along with her pumps, glasses, and, of course, her wedding ring.

Hank's shit-eating grin indicated he was pleased, with everything going according to plan. The fact Kerri was frozen in her seat and hadn't run out of the room screaming bode well. Rick stood nearby with a huge smile he couldn't contain, while I simply sat impotently and watched Kerri's reaction, once again doing nothing.

My cunning boss needed to impress upon our young daughter just how much control he had over us, so she knew her place without any chance for resistance. With her undivided attention, he began asking embarrassing questions, humbling Emma in Kerri's idolizing mind.

"You have a killer body, Emma, and that bra can't hide those great tits. I forget, what size are they?" Hank asked crudely, forcing the answer he knew well.

"I'm a, um, 37DD, but you already know that," Emma whispered almost inaudibly, staring at the carpeted floor, wallowing in her misery and still not wanting to look at anyone in the room, especially Kerri.

"Oh, right. Big tits, huh? You know, jugs, hooters, melons?" Hank replied with lurid intent, acting as juvenilely coarse as possible in front of our naïve youngster just to demean Emma further.

"Yes, Hank. I have big jugs," my perceptive wife answered, playing along with his game knowing from experience he wanted to humiliate her, so responding as she knew he'd like.

"I'm not sure about those sensible undies though. I prefer something sexier, but we can deal with that at a later date," my demanding employer noted. "Now, toss the bra and let those big girls run free. Is that alright with you Rick?"

Hank turned to his beaming employee, all eyes and simply nodding an enthusiastic 'yes.'

Still avoiding our daughter, Emma haltingly removed the straps from her shoulders, then drew behind her back undoing the triple-latch hooks. With no reason to delay, she pulled the bra away setting her large, billowing breasts loose, with the marvelous globes projecting impressively with a lovely, gentle slope.

Emma's tits are firm for a woman her age, but with a visible and appealing sag of time. Her large round nipples protrude naturally in attention grabbing fashion but for the moment remained flaccid and unaroused with her distress.

Speechless, Kerri stared with spellbound incredulity, unable to look away although she knew she should. This was all too bizarre and too unreal, and our captivated daughter simply couldn't believe her own modest mother was undressing before these men, despite seeing it with her own eyes.

'Daddy just sits there and does nothing!' she marveled silently, with an antipathy born of ignorance about the developing situation more than anger, not understanding my inaction.

"Those really are classics, Emma. I mean, what a set of knockers. Give 'em a little shake," Hank praised inappropriately, enjoying making such inappropriate statements in my earshot while taking advantage of my wife in front of me, and now our daughter.

Emma blushed profusely, beyond embarrassment with a deep inhale steeling her nerves, but she passively complied, shimmying her shoulders sending her spectacular tits pitching and swaying across her chest in mesmerizing fashion.

Disturbing as it sounds, even after blowing Rick while naked in Hank's office, and fucking my boss and our clients more ways than I can remember, often with me watching, this was much worse than anything my proud wife has endured yet, as she never imagined stripping so scandalously with our daughter as witness.

"The last time you saw Emma she modeled a dense thatch of chestnut pussy curls under those panties, so here's a surprise, Rick," Hank inquired irreverently, not holding back for the sake of my wife's dignity.

"Go on and lose the panties, pet, show him your big style change," he chided, cruelly calling her the derisive name for Kerri's ears, simply watching nearby as her esteemed mother, with a tear in the corner of her eyes and snickering in her sorrow, tucked her thumbs into the waistband of her panties and slowly rolled them off her hips and down her legs.

"Yeah, that's what I want to see," Hank crowed. "Bald as a billiard ball and smooth as silk."

Sure enough, we all saw the clean, completely denuded surface of Emma's pussy mound. She doesn't like it shaved and complains about it endlessly. Plus, it's a lot to maintain daily, but Hank's standing order is clear, so she doesn't dare let it grow back fearing the unpleasant repercussions.

Emma stood in the middle of the room wearing just her shoes, glasses and jewelry -- not an unfamiliar position by this point, but certainly so with our wide-eyed daughter looking on. She was obviously extremely uncomfortable, shifting on her feet giving unintended impetus to her bobbling tits.

My wife is extremely intelligent, and she recognizes this as all part of Hank's design. Her humiliation and subjugation is simply part of the process of bringing our attractive daughter into the deal, but even then she struggled getting past her shame, especially since she has a good idea what is coming next.

Still, my heartless boss wanted one more offense to my sensitive wife's dignity before the grand finale.

"So, Emma, quit avoiding your daughter. Turn around and look her in the eyes. Besides, it gives me an opportunity to marvel at your gloriously big ass," he ordered gleefully, knowing my wife is self-conscious about the size of her bottom, although in truth the broad flanks look good on a woman of her maturity.

"Hmmm," she whimpered at the mean comment, but Hank is very commanding, and despite her shame, Emma reluctantly turned to our daughter, still frozen in place and awestruck by what she was witnessing.

"Present," Hank issued the single word directive, expecting full compliance even under the arduous circumstance.

"Huh-uh," Emma inhaled sharply and frowned at the order, coming out of the blue so unexpectedly.

Nonetheless, after a moment's hesitation collecting herself, she followed suit as directed, parting her legs shoulder-width emphasizing the baldness of her cunt and raising her hands to the back of her neck, spreading her elbows wide, and squaring her body projecting her huge breasts forward.

"Oh, mom," Kerri sighed quietly in despair with tremendous pity for her beloved mother.

Hank was our master, with this last submission making that abundantly clear, and Emma's expression was one of pure servility and shame. Nonetheless she looked directly at our horrified daughter through reddened eyes with a shimmer of disquiet coursing her tall frame.

"So, Emma, what are you training to be?" Hank asked point blank.

Emma shuddered at the request, thinking back to that first cocksucking lesson from Mrs. Ogawa and retrieving the horrid words she was forced to answer to a similar question.

"I'm training to be, um, a big-titted, cocksucking, uh, wife-slut fuck toy for Allenby Consolidation," Emma practically sobbed, speaking the words with difficulty and again almost losing her poise but drawing on a deep reservoir of inner strength to hold on.

"No, please no," Kerri bemoaned her poor mother's plight, with the recognition her own future held similar lurid promise and simply feeling bad for Emma.

"Is this the first-time we've seen you naked?" my boss followed, knowing full-well the answer but wanting Emma to verbally admit the spiteful truth.

"No," she replied simply.

"So, you've done this before?" he pressed maliciously.

"Yes, Hank, you and Rick have seen me naked," Emma responded painfully.

All of this was news to Kerri, who thought of her mother as a paragon of virtue and happy wife to me.

"In fact, you have sex with me to stay out of jail, don't you?" Hank continued mercilessly.

Emma paused again, with the revelation too shameful to talk about in front of our appalled daughter.

"Yes, Hank," my tormented wife managed uneasily.

"Okay, let's go a little deeper. Tell me, did you fuck many men before you met me?" he queried without pity.

For reasons unknown other than simply to screw with Emma's head and possibly condition our daughter to her disreputable future, Hank wanted Kerri to realize her mother was now a total slut doing anything, and anyone, to save our family.

"Three, Hank. Two boyfriends in college, and then Ray," Emma acknowledged, unable to do anything but surrender to Hank's very personal inquisition.

"How many have you fucked since you've been married? You know, since I came along, because I thought you were faithful before that," my boss returned with another indelicate question designed to illustrate how far she'd fallen from her marital commitment to me.

"I was faithful, until you, but I don't honestly know. A dozen? Two dozen?" my shamed wife replied with remorse.

"Two dozen? Wow, that's a lot. You sure get around. Did you know these men?" Hank pressed, impugning Emma's morality and prying deeper to peremptorily crush any potential rebellion by her, and subsequently, Kerri.

"Most were strangers. Clients of the company, and such. Others, well, let's just say, they were known to me previously," Emma answered tentatively, expanding on her response knowing he preferred details.

"Really, does your husband know his devoted wife was fucking all these men?" my delighted boss feigned surprise, digging the knife into her good character almost joyously.

"Yes, every single one. I tell him everything. A lot of times he watches them fuck his wife," she answered matter-of-factly, satisfying his prurient line of questioning and employing the third person for a semblance anonymity but instead just making it especially salacious.

"Suck them off? I mean, did you give them blowjobs too?" Hank inquired brutally, assuming as a college freshman Kerri knew about blowjobs, although in truth she did only through girly gossip and the internet.

Emma shivered with his boldness and temerity, mostly from anger at subjecting her to this interrogation solely for the purpose of destroying her righteous standing in the eyes of our dazed daughter.

"Yes, I sucked them off, if they wanted it, but mostly they just wanted to fuck me," my wife responded bitterly after another pause, nearly in tears and laboring to speak the awful truth but holding her pose and matching Hank word for lewd word.

Kerri was in a state of disbelief as her mother poured revelation after revelation into her stunned ears. Emma's transformation into a slut grew clearer with each one, and I was weak enough to allow it, whatever my internal instincts for opposition.

"I'll bet they like those big tits, huh? Pretty popular with the guys?" he carried on relentlessly, striking at every sensitivity my vulnerable wife possesses about her curvaceous body.

"I suppose. I didn't ask, but yes, they all seemed to enjoy playing with my tits," Emma said forlornly, worn out by the constant derogation hoping to retain at least a modicum of respect by our reverential daughter.

"You're a married woman, Emma. So respectable. An upstanding pillar of the community. Why in the world did you fuck these guys? Don't your wedding vows mean anything to you?" Hank questioned in a punch below the belt achieving exactly what he desired as my shattered wife broke down in tears.

"Of course, they do! I didn't want to do it. I fucked them because you told me to fuck them, Hank, or else you'd send us to prison and destroy our family," Emma's tortuous sob was filled with regret and painful to hear.

"Well, did you at least orgasm? Did you cum when they fucked you, Mrs. Tyler?" Hank peppered Kerri's devastated mother with a topic difficult to Emma's pride, sensing it was her last refuge of self-worth from the onslaught on her decency in the past few weeks.

Emma paled, staggered by the intrusive query requesting insight into her deepest secrets and inner sanctity.

"Y-yes, I d-did, every time, and hard. Sometimes more than once," my dispirited wife's eyelids slowly closed, and her body slumped even in her 'presentation' mode, but she answered truthfully and with a level of detail desired by Hank.

The demolition of her hallowed image in our daughter's eyes was almost complete, but my determined boss needed to put on the capper closing the deal.

"My recollection is of you giving our man Rick here the blowjob of a lifetime, wouldn't you say so Rick?" Hank declared in describing Emma's recent activities paying penance for my sins.

Rick's grin provided his answer.

"Unfortunately, he refrained from sampling your sweet pussy out of respect for his wife," our vengeful master informed Kerri by way of Emma.

As with most men, I suspect Rick really wanted to fuck Emma that first time but held back in an oddly noble attempt at propriety, still adjusting to his good fortune and uncertain how far our mutual employer intended to reward him. It was a decision he immediately regretted, so now made up for it with the bizarre but special added pleasure of fucking my big-titted wife in the presence of her husband and pretty college-aged daughter.

"We've discussed it since, and he's changed his mind," Hank advised gleefully. "I guess Emma Tyler's forbidden snatch is worth breaking your vows to have, so he's going to tap it now."

So, that was it -- Hank had just told Emma to fuck Rick right in front of me and Kerri.

"Oh, please don't make me, Hank. Not in front of my husband and child," Emma balked dangerously, unable to control herself as tears streamed down her cheeks.

It was a dangerous refusal threatening to our family, but already lost in a haze of degradation and shame, she quickly regained her composure before Hank responded, scuffling weakly to Rick and deftly undoing his belt buckle.

Kerri's face told me she was absolutely flabbergasted as her adored mother slowly undressed the man responsible for discovering my larceny, resulting in the debt owed by our family, and now including our darling daughter.

As usual, watching my loathe wife's every move and sensing the familiar flinch in my pants, I did nothing, and I think Kerri was getting the message.