The Theft of Our Lives 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was an unusual sight, even for me, as the tremendous length of Jerald's cock pointing towards the floor required my statuesque wife to dip extraordinarily low in an awkward attempt to wrap her straining mouth around the enormous cockhead.

"Yeah, that's how bitches apologize," the brash slugger approved, gleeful as the mature white mother of his ex-teammate tried with only partial success to encompass the broad purplish-brown knob.

Grinning at me, Jerald recognized that as her spineless husband, I'd do nothing to stop her in my neutered condition and was instead turned on by her determination in performing the difficult exhibition.

"Yes, sir. I'm sorry, and I want to suck your big cock to prove it," she repeated with seductive reverence.

Struggling with the fat crown even in its deflated state, Emma extended her slippery tongue to swath the supple surface, continuing on a slow, steady journey up the veined span, happily achieving a desired pulse of life in his previously dormant cock.

"Don't stand their watching, babe," Marcus ordered Betsy, pulling my bedazzled sister-in-law away from the enthralling spectacle of Emma on her knees cautiously nursing Jerald's splendid shaft and directing her attention to giving her own oral apology.

Without another word, Betsy dropped to her knees in front of the equally dominating older brother of the star player, grasping the waistband of his uniform pants to warily draw down, expecting to find a similarly unconquerable staff.

She wasn't disappointed.

"Oh, oh d-dear l-l-lord," Betsy stuttered reflexively when the fat prick popped free, semi-erect with his excitement at dominating a beguiling pair of beautiful, big-titted white wives and bumping against the bottom of her chin as it rebounded from its sudden release.

"Are you sorry too, Mrs. Fitz?" he beckoned, short-handing her name, and smiling at the marvel in her expressive emerald eyes hungrily appraising the impossible task undertaking.

Stunned to silence and simply dazed by the magnificence of the splendid member, it took a moment before Betsy realized he was speaking and expected an answer.

"Y-yes, I'm s-sorry. I shouldn't have done that, I mean, flashed my, um, tits at Jerald," Betsy babbled mindlessly, mesmerized by his swelling cock.

"Get to work, then. Action, not words," Marcus instructed, impatiently gripping a clump of her curly chestnut hair, and firmly guiding forward until her tremoring lips brushed the flaring tip.

Ricky and Luke watched with admiration as the brothers took charge over the otherwise unattainable suburban wives, leering lustfully at Emma and Betsy beginning the arduous task of bringing Marcus and Jerald's dark poles to life.

As locker room veterans, they knew of Marcus and Jerald's huge staffs and were just as curious as me wondering how the daunted white MILF's - one Kellen's mom and the other a professed lesbian, might tackle the monster pricks when they attained full strength.

Unexpectedly, Coach Nichols focused on me, amused by the wonder in my eyes and raw zeal at the vision of my beloved wife naked and on her knees, sucking devotedly on the swarthy cock of a younger, superior man, while shifting on my feet and breathing shallowly, when I remembered to breathe at all.

"Wifey looks truly sorry, wouldn't you say, old man? Too bad that little caged penis ain't got nowhere to go," Reg needled, digging the dagger deeper into my soul before noticing I was terribly aroused, rather than angry, as most husbands would be.

"She's a good woman. A good wife," I offered defensively of my fallen spouse, knowing that in Emma's heart it was true, even if her actions passionately blowing another man in front of my face spoke otherwise.

"You sorry too? Maybe I can arrange a different sort of apology for a wimp like you," Reg commented ominously.

I didn't like the tone in his voice as he disappeared behind me, and worried about what he meant before returning my attention to Emma and Betsy working diligently getting their young studs hard for what was certainly round two.

Marcus' shaft was a stone column in only a few passes of Betsy's laving tongue, growing to at least ten inches of steel-hard cockmeat. Apparently, the very idea of a gay mother slathering his majestic staff, and rather effectively at that, was enough to raise him full measure.

Remarkably, my recently reinitiated sister-in-law revealed an ability for sucking cock she didn't previously possess, honed over the last few months at the behest of my boss, and now practiced on her nephew, Kellen.

Impressively, Betsy accommodated the entire bloated plum of Marcus' stalwart shaft within her plush lips, even taking an inch or two of the wide lance into her mouth hoping to please the youth and demonstrate her contrition for her act.

Emma struggled mightily, however, unable to swallow Jerald's swelling crown in total, but doing everything else in her considerable powers to bring him to erection.

"Muamh, mumph, mumm," my dutiful wife licked, nibbled, and pursed her lips tenderly along the slugger's slowing rising column, even lifting her left hand beneath his leathery scrotum and caressing the precious package while gingerly rolling the heavy spheres in her soft palm.

"Ahhh, yeah bitch, that's an apology," Jerald moaned, with the effect of her ministrations clearly bringing him to life as his thickening staff engorged to eleven mighty inches.

The sight of Emma's ivory skin embracing his ebony nut bag thrilled me as erotically as always in our lowered status, and my stunted penis pounded in its cage when her gold wedding ring made its usual appearance in coddling the wavering youngster's big balls while running her ruby petals once more lusciously up the length of his pulsating cock shaft.

Lust now consumed my modest wife, with her glazed eyes a green flame of sensuality and her fire engine red lips a glossy frame around the dark pillar of swollen flesh, lost in a world where Jerald's giant cock was her only consideration and pleasing him with her curvaceous body her all-encompassing goal.

"Hands on the bench, lady boy," Reg directed, a forceful push of his hand at my back prodding me to bend forward, placing my palms on the wooden seating at the very end of the long row.

"W-why?" I asked, fearing Coach Nichols was a switch-hitter, with my defenseless asshole within his sights.

"Ricky, get me a fungo bat," the coach ordered the curious shortstop, immediately reaching to the bat rack extracting a long, skinny bat.

I'm a baseball fan and know a fungo bat is used in drills and about 2 1/4" in diameter. I didn't think I'd be practicing hitting but sensed I might be fielding something else and didn't like the thought of whatever use the coach might find for it.

"Luke, grab that tub of heat balm," Reg then told the other player.

Now, I really didn't like the sound of what he had in mind.

"What are you going to do?" I nervously inquired, panic setting in pondering the horrible possibility.

"Don't worry, buddy, I'm just expanding your appreciation for the game," he joked, hearing a gloppy sound a couple of times.

"Whoa!" I yelped, bucking forward reflexively when the blunt end of the greasy bat touched by anus, clenching instinctively seeking to prevent any incursion into my narrow passage.

"Relax, girly man, and this will go nice and easy. You might even like it," Reg assured, a sadistic joy in his voice and applying steady pressure to my backdoor, slowing forcing my sphincter open in a losing battle against the well-lubricated bat head.

"Oh, I don't think I can, um, take that," I pled, trembling, and filled with trepidation, but holding still as an obedient cuck just as Hank demanded.

I'd taken the prostate wand into my ass, and later Emma's realistic cock dildo the night Nate hammered my smitten wife and our corrupted 19-year-old daughter into sexual oblivion, so I wasn't exactly an anal virgin. This was different though, wider around and without a burrowing tip.

Nonetheless, the vulnerable position combined with the uncompromising vision of Emma and Betsy attentively suctioning two of the most incredible young cocks any of us had seen to date, left me acquiescent and ever more stimulated.

"Unnnh-uhh," I grunted as the slim fungo bat pressed, and with the slippery balm coating its surface, ultimately breached my elastic orifice to enter a full inch into my stretched asshole.

"There we go. Not so bad, eh?" the coach asked maliciously, keeping the pressure on by inducing another two inches into my bottom, then starting a slow sawing action with the slick bat receiving little resistance to further penetration.

"Unnnh-uhh," I repeated, thinking this was easily the fattest probe of my rectum by far, but oddly grateful it was an inanimate object instead of the coach's cock.

With probably four or five inches of bat head filling my straining anus, he suddenly stopped the fucking motion.

"Huuuhhh," I inhaled deeply, doing my best to ease my tension, and adjust my butthole to the composite bat, thinking I could handle the insult if I simply stayed still with my eyes affixed to Emma, keeping me highly aroused.

Then, I felt a warmth rising in my anal canal, remembering the lubricant was athletic heat balm, with the intensity of the heat building exponentially into a fire causing me to squirm and prance on my feet.

"Ohhh! Oh, nooo!," I cried aloud, fearing the worst as the petroleum ointment aggravated the tender lining of my distressed colon.

"Thought that might give you something to think about besides that stick up your ass," Reg laughed, joined by the players, including Jerald and Marcus.

Looking my way as my wife and sister-in-law greedily tended to their rigidly upright stalks, nibbling on the expansive cockheads and slurping noisily along the stiff shafts, the two black brothers smiled widely noting my duress, while realizing I was inordinately aroused by the entire scene even then.

I'm sure I looked ridiculous and very much the cuckold husband I'd become, bent over the bench stripped to only my dress shoes and black socks, my small cock swelling a restrictive cage while watching my sweet wife and her sister give head to a pair of hunky black studs, all with a fungo bat shoved halfway up my ass.

With my punishment settled, and unwilling to wait any longer, Ricky and Luke hastily stripped their remaining clothes, eager for their share of the subservient women's repentance.

Rocked up with muscle, Ricky unveiled a worthy 8" cock, already solid with lust, while the wiry Luke dropped his compression shorts unleashing a more modest but still impressive seven inches, also hard and in need of relief.

"Hold on, guys. We'll switch things up, cause no one's slippin' it to Kel's mom before me," Jerald advised when the two players moved anxiously towards Emma and Betsy, ready to join the fray in defiance of the brothers' prerogative.

"Isn't that right, Mrs. Tyler?" the impudent youth prodded my big-titted wife, resplendent in her nudity with her pretty face flushed by arousal and totally immersed in her desire to placate Jerald, and even more, satisfy his urgent cock.

"Y-yes, take me first. I, uh, want you to," she purred kittenishly, sidling up against his powerful thigh as a harem slave to her master.

"With hubby watching?" Jerald pressed, noting her submissiveness, but also the underlying resentment she felt for my weakness, stupidity, and ineptitude in creating our plight.

"Oh yes, Jerald, fuck me with your big, beautiful black cock while Ray watches," she urged avidly, looking me dead in the eye with a 'you want this too' expression telling me she understood my perverse needs almost better than I did.

"You too, Mr. T? Nod if you want it. Ask me to fuck Kel's mother. Ask me to fuck your wife," the brash ballplayer insisted, playing his winning hand to the fullest by demanding my complete submission.

My head was spinning with confusion, my asshole stretched beyond anything I'd ever imagined and bent over a bench with my meager prick throbbing within the metal cage to which my son held the key.

Kellen's friend and former teammate, a budding baseball superstar, was demanding I invite him to put my cherished wife to his commanding black cock.

I was so erotically stimulated I thought I'd have a stroke.

"O-okay, sir," I finally stuttered after a long moment, not really hesitating, but rather simply too turned on to speak.

"Okay, what?" Jerald pushed, his hand tenderly running through Emma's wild chestnut locks making his point that at least for this afternoon, he owned my wife.

"I'd like w-watching you, um, fuck my wife," I groveled effusively, a dam of stimulus bursting with the request and my penis fluttering in its prison uncontrollably.

"Alright, then, let's make it happen," he agreed merrily, drawing Emma upward before setting himself on the same bench I found myself, his legs draped over either side and head only a foot from my own.

"Climb on board, Mrs. T. Ride the stallion and look your little bitch husband in the eye as you do," Jerald demanded, his ebony cock a pillar of strength standing upright for my full-bodied wife's pleasure.

"Oh Jerald, yes, I will," Emma replied fawningly, retreating into a docile demeanor growing more and more common, adjuring to men's demands for her spectacular body and doing so unremorsefully.

With a bat up my ass and a hard-on trying to rage in my chastity cage, I bowed to my defeat, gazing in awe as Emma straddled the foot-wide bench with her hairless pussy hovering over the stalwart lance, bracing herself to plunge onto the monster cock.

Emma's long legs flexed, her musculature obvious and her athleticism on full display as she deliberately lowered her slippery wet cunt towards Jerald's ready cock, with the look in her wild green eyes suggesting she was exhilarated to spear herself on the frighteningly large column.

"Ah, ahh, ahhh," she sighed, pushing downward, with the tip of the rounded knob squeezing past the blossoming lips of her cunt, and swallowing it as a python swallows its prey.

Honestly, Jerald's enormous cock looked wider in diameter than the fungo bat in my ass and seeing the expression of marvel and suspense on Emma's face, as well as the strain on her labia absorbing the giant black staff, I was barely able to maintain my position, quaking vigorously watching as ecstasy overtook her lovely countenance.

"Ohhh, uhh, I feel it, um, stretching me, huh-huh, my pussy. I'm so wet," my wife panted exquisitely, crossing into of world of physical splendor so breathtaking in accepting another few inches of Jerald's incredible shaft she literally gushed a river of juices streaming down its veined length, easing her path.

Emma shimmied and shuddered while resolutely enveloping the thick pole.

I saw her inner thighs quiver, as her prominent DD tits shook appealingly and her eyelids closed languidly doing the best she could taking a cock as big as anything she'd accommodated yet, and that included Ike Jones-Dixon.

"Get your ass over here, curly top," Marcus growled at Betsy, bending my pixy-cut sister-in-law into a position on the bench fronting the opposite row of lockers similar to my own.

"Here's your chance, Luke. Lady has a pretty little mouth, don't you think?" he signaled his breathless teammate to lie down before Betsy much like Jerald had with my wife.

"Hell, yeah!" Luke whooped, climbing onto the bench with team captain's message clear that her apology was a blowjob for the excited blond ballplayer, since Marcus had every intention of plowing her upturned fuck hole now peeking unguarded between her ivory thighs.

"Yes, sir," Betsy squeaked agreeably, ready to perform as instructed.

Shuffling forward until hovering above Luke's tensing cock and full balls, Betsy respectfully swiped the flat of her wet tongue languidly from the base of the hairy scrotum along the pulsing shaft until arriving at the tip and engulfing the head with single gulp.

"Awwwhhhhh," Luke sighed, unable to take his eyes off Betsy's mouth surrounding his flared rim, disbelieving the euphoric sensations as the perky, beautiful, big-titted mid-30's lesbian mother swallowed his sturdy cock whole.

As enamored of the vibrant, muscular young men as her big sister, Betsy's green eyes beamed with life, surrendering to her task with a passion and verve unusual for a woman who until a few months ago abstained from men and hadn't sucked a cock in countless years.

Betsy's head began bobbing, cutely spilling her light chestnut curls to the sides but leaving me an unhindered view from the side as she descended the pale meat pipe.

It was impressive too, especially knowing her history and sexual preference, when the crown popped into her throat with nary a cough or choke, and then, as she ascended again, trailing her suckling lips along the supple skin to the rigid knob, seeing her cheeks collapse applying delectable suction to the lucky bastard's cock.

"Oh, holy shit, lady, dyke's don't suck cock like this," he exclaimed derogatorily, questioning the legitimacy of her lesbian status but in the end not really caring as Betsy ministered to his agitated pole as well as any baseball groupie he'd ever encountered.

"Mohhh," Betsy muffled a gentle moan around the cock filling her mouth when a pair of large, strong hands gripped her wide hips, tugging her bottom firmly backward until a rounded plug pressed against the slickened entrance to her waiting cunt hole.

"Unngggh," Marcus grunted with a solid thrust forward, splitting the gates to her female citadel and breaching the inner walls of her fuck sheath without any genuine opposition whatsoever.

"MOHHH!" she groaned loudly with the uncompromising invasion, and consciously worked at relaxing her vaginal muscles, knowing more of the 10" column was coming and doing what she could to accept it comfortably.

Come it did, as Marcus drove steadily introducing seven, eight, nine, and finally ten inches of steely black cock into her overstuffed channel until the kinky curly hair of his pubis brushed against the soft flesh of her padded ass cheeks and he was buried to the hilt.

"Mmmuph, mmmh," Emma's stifled cry of surprise drew my attention away just as Marcus initiated a steady rhythm slicing into Betsy's gripping snatch.

Powerfully, his regular cadence let her return her oral attentions to Luke as she experienced an increasingly common double-team, but this time on the splendid cocks of two young athletes instead of the less appealing penises of old men.

Not one to be left out of the action for long, Ricky sidled up the Emma's side and insolently grabbed the back of her head while she was on the downstroke trying dearly to accept another inch of Jerald's impossibly long shaft into her overwhelmed twat.

Without so much as asking, the strident Latino ballplayer placed his firm cockhead to her loosely-held lips and slipped it easily into her mouth.

In her vulnerable position, and focused intensely screwing herself onto Jerald's reclining body, Emma adroitly stretched her jaw wider and let the mouth-filling prick enter the silken wonderland of her mouth, giving the admittedly compelling youth the best head she could, while fucking herself gloriously on the black slugger's upraised stanchion.

Everything was happening so fast, with Emma and Betsy entertaining the hard cocks of young 20-somethings while losing themselves in their own ardor riding, or getting ridden, by the jaw-dropping shafts of the athletic African-American brothers.

"Asshole getting hot with that balm, panty boy?" Reg snickered, reinitiating the gentle sawing of the fungo bat in my rectum, perhaps to take my mind off the burning salve, but also letting me experience the same sensation as the ladies.