The Theft of Our Lives 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sadly, the plowing of my anus, the double-teaming of Emma and Betsy, and our absolute submission to the zealous teammates - all at the behest of our corrupted son, had me bulging in my cage and dribbling copious droplets of precum onto the wooden bench below.

Confused, conflicted, and aroused beyond belief, I focused on Emma's struggles and exhilaration, fucking herself more confidently on Jerald's thick shaft as her pussy adjusted and sucking Ricky enthusiastically, preventing him from instead fucking her face as the aggressive shortstop seemed inclined to do.

With a perfect technique I know she'd only developed since our indenture to Hank, my wife worked over Ricky's iron-bar prick superbly, taunting his bulbous cockhead with a scrape of her teeth over the tender skin, pursing her ripe cherry lips along his strident shaft, and even swabbing his low-hanging ball sack occasionally, just for variety.

Dealing with my own issue, I didn't look at Betsy, her cock-stuffed mouth issuing a continuous stream of garbled groans responding to Marcus skewering her pussy with growing alacrity and power.

"Moh, moh ma mod," her straining lips released a cataclysmic wail whenever Marcus buried his ten inches fully into her resilient cock sheath but to her credit continued religiously sucking off her other partner in appeasement for her infraction of flashing her eye-catching tits at Jerald.

Emma rocked her hips again and again, head turned to the left blowing Ricky while developing a pleasing pace on Jerald's large cock. She couldn't take it all, but impressively absorbed about nine inches, with the thick cudgel spreading her pussy wide planting itself deeply in her bald cunt, ready to blast a powerful shot of fertile cum into her core.

With the heat burning my bowel and the narrow bat plumbing its depths, mesmerized by my heretofore respectable wife so enthusiastically servicing the superior cocks of two athletic young men, Coach Nichols did something I hadn't expected, roughly grabbing my hanging ball sack in his callused hand, and giving it a painful squeeze.

"Agghhh," I cried, stunned by the homoerotic act although there was nothing sexual about it, before reacting in a way I never dreamed possible in my entire heterosexual life.

I came.

Trapped in a cage with a bat up my ass watching Emma fuck and suck two large, youthful cocks, I actually came.

"Ohhh, ohhhhh, Emma," I crowed, calling my wife's name to maintain some sense of masculinity but so excited I couldn't contain myself, pouring a milky porridge of thin semen onto the bench in an utterly humiliating display of absolute capitulation.

"Ahhh, yes. Oh, fucking yes! Fuck me with your, ahh, giant fucking cock!" Betsy screeched a minute later, reflexively pulling off Luke's spit-soaked member and cumming in time with Marcus when the virile stud pulled mightily on her flared hips with the first splash of his potent spunk whitewashing the inside of her steamy cock sleeve.

"Mumm, mmmh, muph," Emma moaned her own building need for release, her buoyant white jugs bounding with uncontrolled fury recklessly driving herself up and down Jerald's juice-soaked pole.

Remarkably, my skilled wife gave Ricky an expert blowjob throughout, sucking down his throbbing shaft over and over, or swirling her tongue nimbly around his preening cockhead.

"Oh fuck, lady, I'm g-gonna, ahhh, cum. Take it, slut," the brown-skinned shortstop growled when she dove deep, sending the faltering player rocketing blissfully to his zenith.

Consuming his pulsating staff to the bone, punching the head into her throat for an improbable massage with her flexing muscles, Emma subconsciously ground the black cock filling her overstretched pussy, even while receiving mealy wads of cum pulsing directly to her stomach as Ricky's full balls emptied.

"Muhhh, muh, mahhh," my wife resplendently mumbled her orgasm around the spurting lance, locking her thighs tensely above Jerald with over half his giant black cock burrowed in her splayed cunt, and staying frozen in place as the rolling shock waves of her climax overtook her statuesque body.

Jerald lay on his back, shooting a quick glance at me and smiling a wide, goofy grin.

I wasn't sure if he had cum or not, but knew his expression was one of superiority, intended to demonstrate his mastery of my wife, even if only temporarily and with the permission of our domineering son.

Then, I saw a subtle move of his hips thrusting another few inches of ebony meat into Emma's straining fuck hole before a visible twitch of the broad pole answered my curiosity.

Supremely, the swaggering youth pumped shot after shot of masculine seed into my exhausted wife's waiting snatch, even as she accepted a voluminous dose from his well-hung teammate into her vacuuming mouth.

Even stretched snugly around the dark skin of Jerald's formidably thick shaft, within a moment pearly white rivulets of viscid ejaculate exited the tight seam of her rubbery labia, trailing in grotesque matching streams down the insides of her pale thighs as his overflow found escape once the reservoir of her channel was filled to capacity.

"Oh, my god, I'm wrecked," Emma sobbed when her powerful legs finally failed, and she could no longer maintain her position riding the slowly deflating pillar of black cockmeat.

Betsy collapsed too, with a smattering of sticky white cum circling her lips and chin after virtually inhaling a steamy load of salty jism from Luke, dutifully suctioning the tip of his spewing cockhead until nothing was left in his drained nuts and the glutinous meal was ingested into her stomach.

Mercifully, I felt the bat exit my asshole when I too sank to the wooden bench, splooshing my congealing semen onto my belly but not caring, with the residual of the fiery balm still heating my anal sheath my only concern, and thankful for the cooling air of the room filling my gaping rectum.

I'm sure the entire crew was quite a sight, drained of energy crashed onto the benchtop as boneless lumps of spent flesh, shimmering with perspiration as we collectively recovered from our collective 'apology.'

Emma's generous curves were set draped over Jerald's muscular frame in a contrast of light and dark that was always erotic, while Marcus and Betsy formed an equally disparate tableau of debauchery on the other bench.

Pained from the bat, the heat of the balm, and my abject humiliation in cumming from the nefarious use of my wife, my sister-in-law, and my sore bottom, I passed out, enervated and needing the escape from our harsh reality fomented by our incorrigible son.

*****************

"Get your ass up, old man. Quit snoozing and hit the showers. The groundskeepers lock-up at 5:00 p.m. and they don't like stragglers," Coach Nichols barked, waking me with a vigorous shake.

"Huh, where's Emma and everyone else?" I questioned, groggy and dazed, with the heated flame in my rectum returning with my consciousness.

"You'll see. Just hit the showers so we can close up," the man snarled, pushing me towards the shower room.

Staggering to the doorway I heard water running over low, sensual sighs and slurping. Peering around the corner, I was confronted with a vision not seen since the first night Nate commandeered my enchanted wife and almost literally broke her to his manly cock.

Naked without even their shoes, Emma and Betsy were on their knees on the tile floor, their chestnut hair pasted to their heads by the warm water streaming steadily from the chrome-plated column with four showerheads set equidistantly apart.

Marcus and Luke stood naked under their own showerheads, reveling in the water with Emma set between them.

Her wedding ring bearing left hand leisurely gripped the dark stalk of Marcus' solid cock and her mouth adoringly suctioned the rounded knob of Luke's stalwart prick, sumptuously licking and teething the sensitive crown before engulfing its length with agonizing deliberateness.

"Awwhhh! Damn, that's nice. Kel's mom gives great head," Luke opined to his buddy, just before Emma switched, turning her oral prowess to the black ballplayer's imposing cock with less success at swallowing him whole, but just as much enthusiasm in making the attempt.

The contented players dropped a hand to her full, water-slickened breasts, squeezing the spongy flesh avidly and periodically pulling on her gold nipple rings, giving them an erotic 180-degree twist.

"Oooooh, awnnh," the game of tantalizing her perceptive buds elicited sharp peeps of exquisite pleasure-pain from my susceptible bride.

On the other side, Betsy was similarly situated, naked and drenched, her pixy curls a wet mess clinging to her head, actively licking the side of Jerald's half-hard super-cock and devotedly stroking Ricky with her right hand.

"There's a free shower next to them so you can watch as you scrub up, wimp," Reg advised, giving me another shove in the direction of the identical shower column.

It was an opportunity to rinse myself of the agonizing heat balm in my anus and dried cum on my stomach, and I gladly took it, without even removing my patent leather dress shoes and black socks.

Mostly, however, I was there to watch and suffer, although whether from the sight of my beloved wife rapturously servicing a pair of vibrant, youthful cocks I could never hope to match, or the distress of my modest penis swelling again in my cage in response, was quite honestly uncertain.

Ignored as an unthreatening bystander, the guys soon shifted, with Ricky abruptly drawing to Betsy's backside, raising her by the hips with his hand in the small of her back keeping her bent forward lavishing Jerald's rampant cock with her actively swirling tongue.

The imperious look in the Latino player's brown eyes said it was his turn to plunder the soft folds of my unresisting sister-in-law's welcoming fuck sheath, stabbing his dense prong directly at the flowered opening and sliding the wandering spear easily into her ready snatch.

"Ah, ah, sooo, um, powerful," Betsy cooed at his temerity and authority, spreading a little at the feet granting him free reign over her pussy and returning to suckle and tease the black slugger's mighty cock with her mouth.

A follower of these naturally dominant leaders, Luke quickly mimicked his friend, repositioning Emma's bottom until primed for the insertion of his own hard staff in a single swift stroke generating a similar reaction to her sister.

"Ohhh, yes, sweetie, fuck me good. Make me squeal, stud," my wife insisted, encouraging the less assertive player to take her with the same vigor as the other players and assume his role as master of her curvaceous body.

The four guys were in heaven, and as if needing a corporeal symbol of that status, Ricky and Luke leaned over Betsy and Emma's prostrate backsides, capturing their big, gyrating tits in their large palms to squish in their greedy palms and use as leverage for pounding their rigid shafts tirelessly into the ladies' clenching maws.

The hot water did wonders for relieving the sting of the balm, but my focus for the next 15 minutes was on Emma, and to some degree, Betsy, fucking and sucking as a true partnership in debauchery while ardently treating the players to a final apology none will soon forget.

Finished with the licentious apology, everyone's jaws dropped when Emma concluded the bravura performance by engaging Betsy in a shocking, indiscreet, and highly erotic open-mouthed kiss lasting at least a minute before separating to stand cutely holding hands as would girlfriends.

"Hmmm, I wondered about you two," Reg remarked, still suspicious but pursuing the query no further knowing time was running short.

Marcus and Jerald stood supreme in their conquest of the mature mothers and their smarmy expressions told me they most certainly planned for a repeat performance at a future date, at least with Kellen's good graces, solidifying our son's acceptance in the league he so desperately craved from his peers.

At five o'clock, the three groundskeepers showed up, sweaty and tired, just as Emma and Betsy were putting on the little clothing they'd worn to the game, and as I finished buttoning the collar of my dress shirt.

"A quickie for the grounds crew, ladies," Jerald announced, placing a grin on the two older workers, one Latino and the other Asian, and a younger white apprentice.

"Really?" Emma bemoaned, fucked out and exhausted, and not really wanting the unappealing, dirty men groping her body as they released their loads into her and Betsy's bodies.

"C'mon, Em, let's get this over with," Betsy said in resignation, dropping to her knees and unleashing the younger guy's stone-hard prick, claiming the stinky youth before her sister had an option and setting to the task of sucking him off.

With few options, my defeated wife settled before the sweaty older Asian gentleman on the bench, extracting his average prick and drawing it into her velvety mouth, while simultaneously flipping the bottom of her short skirt up over her backside as an offer for the mid-40's Latino man to take her silken pussy from behind.

"Oh, fuck yeah, mamacita!" the man came noisily within minutes of the most unexpected gratuity he'd ever received from a group of players, spilling his tepid jism before zipping up to close the building as Emma smoothed her skirt over her soiled cunt, wiped her mouth of the Asian's creamy cum, and Betsy dabbed her lips of a spot of the younger man's translucent semen.

*****************

Bedraggled and fucked out, Betsy, Emma, and I staggered to my sedan and drove home, arriving just after 5:30 p.m.

Limply, we plopped onto the living room seating just moments before Kerri made her grand descent down the stairs dressed to the nines and made-up for her intriguing date at the invitation of Mr. Nathan Wagnall.

END CHAPTER