The therapist and Tara the client

Story Info
A client entwines a therapist.
7.5k words
3.77
3.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlonThor
AlonThor
75 Followers

The therapist and Tara the client

Short description: A client entwines a therapist.

Apologies for any mistakes but in my defense I have tried to get editorial assistance but to no avail and English is not my first language. Spell and grammar checks can only do so much but still they do a lot.

Disclaimer: This story is fiction, I do not condone physical or mental violence. All characters are 22 years of age or older and in their wonderful twisted ways enjoy the situations they find themselves in - more or less. Do NOT read if you don't like themes such as strong levels of cruelty including verbal abuse. Other themes that appear include anal sex, ATM, caning, whipping, bullying, nailing, forced drinking of piss, and humiliation.

Copyright: Author.

***

Characters:

Nanna: The therapist

Tara: The client

Hans: Tara's boyfriend

Bob: Tara's ex

Regina: Bob's girlfriend

Andy, Brad, and Chad: Bob's and Regina's 'handymen'

Anna: The sister of Tara's former boyfriend

Lilith called Lily: The vet

Megan: Tara's sister

***

Nanna could still not believe that she was seeing such a twisted client. Well all the books said that Tara was sick or twisted, even possessed. Nanna would normally have been shielded from such clients given that she had only been practicing for a year, however, another therapist had been taken ill and Tara had come Nanna's way.

Nanna reflected on Tara's tale to date. One thing that really seemed to stick in her mind was how could anyone want this level of submission and humiliation. To top it all, Tara also liked to be dominant. Talk about twisted.

Nanna tried to ignore how aroused she felt every time she looked at Tara's case notes or just thought about Tara and her story. Surely, only wicket people got aroused by such wickedness. She had always thought of herself as a proper lady that wanted to help her fellow man - and woman - and that didn't go for any of this modern day nonsense like free love and sexual liberation.

As she walked through the snow covered pedestrian sidewalk she reflected on her first session with Tara.

It was the last month of summer and still warm. Tara was sitting opposite Nanna who was sitting at her large old wooden desk. Tara had asked if she had read her file and when Nanna had nodded yes with a look on her face that said "how can anyone have gone through this and look so happy and alive" or something along those lines. Tara had stood up and before Nanna could even think "stop" had pulled down her jeans and knickers in one movement and then proceeded to pull her blouse off.

As Tara stood naked in front of Nanna, Nanna could not look away. Only Tara's ankles were covered by her jeans. She had not been wearing a bra.

Nanna could clearly see the marks on Tara's body as Tara slowly turned around for Nanna's benefit. Especially the marks left by the whip. Tara's short hair on top of her head also told a story. Nanna noticed that Tara had no pubic hair at all. She felt drawn to Tara's pussy and wondered what her own would feel and look like without hair.

Nanna could not get the marks on Tara's body out of her head. At the time she had stood up, like she was in a trance, and asked Tara if she could touch them. Tara had nodded yes. The marks felt rough compared with Tara's otherwise soft skin. The marks covered Tara's ass, thighs, breasts, stomach, chest, and back. There were also other marks. Marks that Tara pointed out to Nanna.

"Here is where the nails went through." She said happily as she pulled on her outer pussy lips. "I am thinking about getting my lips pierced there with gold rings." Nanna found herself on her knees looking at the marks. Before she could stop herself she had lifted up her hand as if to touch the glistening pussy in front of her then she stopped her own hand but Tara had touched her hand with hers and guided Nanna's fingers towards her hairless pussy.

"You can feel whatever you like to feel on my body. I will never tell." Tara's smile melted Nanna's heart.

Nanna felt Tara's pussy where it was healing. Her fingers glided in between Tara's pussy lips and she felt Tara's warm and moist pussy. However, Nanna's trans was broken and she got up and when she thought that Tara wasn't looking she smelt her fingers and tasted them. Gosh, the trans had maybe not been totally broken she thought.

As Tara got dressed she said. "I will get Hans' cock pierced, a PA piercing, with a gold ring too. After all, it is not of much use now and may never really be of any use in the future. Traditional use that is." The words were said with a tone that conveyed satisfaction and pleasure. Nanna got a clear impression that Tara liked the state of Hans' cock as a useless cock.

Just thinking back to the first session Nanna felt that her heart rate had quickened as she walked in the cold winter air. Then she thought about the photos that Tara had supplied later as a suggestion for her file. There were some normal photos and then some polaroids as well. Nanna's mind had been blown. She had never seen a full grown man naked. Well she had briefly seen a girl friends magazine that had naked men in it but had blushed so much she had quickly put it away. Also the photos Tara had provided looked so raw and dirty compared with the polished and glossy photos in the magazine. Still Nanna felt so hot thinking about the photos of Tara and her boyfriend.

Nanna had never been with a man. After all one had to be married to even think of such things according to her mother. Being 28 years old Nanna wondered if she would ever find a man. Maybe she was too old now. Nanna felt that Tara was lucky in a way as she had Hans and Hans had her and they were only 24 years old.

Part of Nanna's mind whispered that she didn't need a man she needed... Nanna tried to push such thoughts aside before they could be thought through to the end.

Nanna sat down at her big solid wooden desk in her warm office. She still had plenty of time until the session with Tara. She had left her apartment early as she had not been able to sleep and the cold quiet streets had called her. She loved being the first to put her footprints in the snow.

She went back to Tara's file looking through her notes. Tara had provided lots of detail and Nanna regretted her limited note taking. Wished she had gotten all the details. Still she slipped down her skirt and slipped her hand into her knickers. She wasn't sure about masturbation. She had always been taught that it was sinful and bad but fuck it, it felt so good. Her fingers slipped further into her knickers and in between the wet folds of her pussy.

It felt so nice rubbing her juices all over and up to her clit. Nanna thought back to Tara's tale.

The Dance (Tara's file)

Tara was enjoying herself at the high school reunion dancing in the barn with her boyfriend. It was the middle of summer and the sun would not even set. It would just go towards the horizon and then start coming up again. The nights were about as warm as the day and the summer colors in nature were at their best.

Free from her bully of an ex-boyfriend from years ago. She had warned Hans that her ex might be at the reunion and that there might be some verbal abuse from him but she had been so wrong. Her ex, Bob, had actually said hello and been civil and nice, like a grown up. Tara could hardly believe it. After Bob had gone off to dance with his girlfriend Regina, Hans had said something about things being much better than Tara had said they would be and something about people changing. Sadly, Hans had been wrong.

Tara was so relieved and happy that she was now dating a man that could dance and had oral skills both in and out of the bedroom, what a change. Yes, he liked wearing her underwear and was quite submissive when Tara would have liked him to take charge more often but it had been fantastic to tap into her dominant side. She was actually quite liking it. She had plans for him to lick her ass and deny him orgasm unless he could get her to cum with his tongue in her ass and finger on her clit. And then it would only be a ruined orgasm. Keeping him wanting, helped him stay in subspace. She had actually read a short story in a man's magazine where the girl had been studying while sitting on her boyfriend's face. When she went to get up to go to the toilet he had held onto her thighs and she had ended up peeing into his mouth. Tara wanted to pee into Hans' mouth. Maybe tonight if her plans with Anna worked out. She and Anna had been good friends since forever and knew each other's kinks. Anna had organised for Andy, Brad and Chad to help bring fantasy to reality for Tara.

But things do not always go as planned and sometimes best laid plans go askew. It started like she had planned with Anna. It all happened quickly, Tara had taken Hans by the hand to a secluded spot for a kiss or two and to relieve herself in his mouth. She almost told them to wait a minute but then she realised that it wasn't just Andy, Brad, and Chad. Fuck, Bob and his girlfriend, Regina, were there too and Anna was nowhere to be seen.

Now Hans and Tara were gagged with hands and feet bound in a barn far from the reunion.

Tara lay on the floor and looked around half stunned. The things she saw made her worried. Hopefully she had not gone too far with what she had planned with Anna. Also, what if Anna's suggestions had been twisted into something totally out of control? How the fuck had Bob and Regina got in on this. Tara could feel as her fear took hold of her. Hans was simply confused. Maybe just as well. Worryingly Tara felt her pussy juices flowing. Her suggestions to Anna were working after all, at least on her pussy.

Back in Nanna's office

Nanna had felt uncomfortable with what had happened at first but as the story progressed she had felt more and more aroused. She had felt her nipples get hard against her bra and she was worried that her thin knickers and shirt might show a wet spot. Nanna often thought about Tara's hairless pussy and how it had tasted.

Nailed (Tara's file)

And things kept happening quickly. Both Tara and Hans were naked. They had cut some of his clothes off and he was bent over something that looked like a home made gym horse, his legs secured and spread. There was a collar around his neck and his wrists were tied behind his back and bent upwards with a rope secured to a beam above him.

Tara was on her knees with her collar securely attached to an upright pole and her hands tied behind her back and pulled up towards her collar with a rope that was secured to one of the d-loops on the collar.

That was when she saw Regina bring a wooden board and some nails and a hammer from a table with a big bag on it. They had clearly graduated from high school bullying and now they were clearly going full sadism.

Tara managed to spit out the gag "no, please let him go." She was having second thoughts about her plans even though Hans had agreed she hadn't exactly told him what might happen. After all that was part of the fun but now she was worried.

"Oh, no," Bob stood up from an old sofa and walked over to Tara. He spat in her face, "he pays for thinking he can date my ex."

"Yes, and given his underwear he must crave cock. Was this all the man you could catch? A man that wears women's underwear? Pathetic." Said Regina smiling, holding Hans' knickers up against Tara's face.

Tara watched as they put the wooden board up against the back of Hans' back thighs. Then they pulled his cock and balls backwards so that they lay against the board.

"Here is one for his cock," said Regina.

Hans didn't know what was going on.

Tara looked away.

Hans screamed into his gag as the nail got driven through the base of his cock's mushroom, just where you would put a PA piercing but the nail was going straight through.

Anna arrived as Hans' scream died down. Maybe there was hope then, Tara thought. Anna had always kept the bullies from going too far. But maybe not. Anna's eyes did not give anything away. Was she just playing her part still and going with the plan or had the plan expanded or was it even out of control now? Tara wondered.

Anna proceeded to stretch Hans' scrotum, using nail after nail to keep it stretched. Tara was glad to see that the nails didn't go through his testicles and would be easy to get out as Anna didn't drive them all the way down.

Bob seemed to read Tara's mind as he took the hammer away from Anna. He hammered the nails all the fucking way down.

"We should nail his testicles too, maybe just remove them all together. Castrated eunuch is all Tara deserves." Said Bob.

"We would definitely get some questions then and even Regina's uncle could not cover it up, police or not." Said Anna.

"Anna, always the grounded one." Said Regina.

Tara wondered though if Anna had left most of her senses behind, having just nailed her boyfriend's scrotum to a wooden board.

"Let's use this instead." Said Andy and handed Bob a cattle prod.

"Good idea. We'll fry his balls with the prod."

Hans was beyond pain and was just mumbling something that was mostly incoherent due to the pain he was feeling from the nails and then of course there was the gag. Still he was now enjoying a deeper subspace than he had ever enjoyed before. If they had asked him he would probably have submitted to anything they asked or demanded.

Bob applied the cattle prod. Hans almost passed out.

Regina splashed Hans with some water to wake him up.

Bob applied the cattle prod again.

As Hans came too once again, Regina walked up towards him and whispered into his ear, "would you like to save Tara's ass from being fucked by all of us?"

"Yes," came a mumble from Hans through the gag. It was like his brain had been fried and not his balls. The feeling was the same as if he had cum without cumming.

"What a hero. Did you hear that, Tara? He is going to save your ass. Too bad he cannot save your cunt or your slut sister the witch."

"Changing the subject. Now you don't want him to get dry fucked do you? Open your mouth." Regina produced a tub of some sort of lube or cream.

Back in Nanna's office

Nanna could not help swapping roles with Tara in her mind. Did she really want to be submitted to this kind of treatment? She wanted to lick Tara's wet pussy. As she thought this forbidden thought she came. Then came the guilt. According to the textbooks and her lecturers, being a lesbian was a mental disease. They called it sexual deviation. She thought with horror about some of the mental patients she had seen during her studies and work. No one could know what she was thinking. If they did then she might never work again at least she would be better off than Hans. If any one reported him as being gay. He might end up being locked up for years receiving so called treatments including aversion therapy something that same sex women rarely received.

Nanna cried as she felt her forbidden love for Tara and reflected on what had happened to Tara and Hans. In a dark area of her mind she thought about reporting Hans to get him out of the way so that she could console Tara but she knew she would never do anything like that to another human being and she was angry with herself for even thinking such thoughts.

She kept on thinking about Tara's saga.

Fucked (Tara's file)

Tara opened her mouth without thinking, the idea that they would do something to her sister was all that looped in her mind. Had Anna been improvising or was Regina off the rails? Tara was so far down in subspace she would have licked her own sister to orgasm if told to. Was her sister in on this with Anna?

Regina put some lube onto Tara's tongue. Regina then freed Tara from the pole, grabbed her hair and pulled her as Tara semi-crawled over to Hans on her knees trying not to lose her balance with her hands being tied behind her back.

Tara saw the nails up close now. Bob had driven them all the way down. How was she going to get them out? Bastards, all of them. But fuck was it hot to see the semi-burn marks from the prod.

"Admiring our handiwork are you? Start licking," said Regina.

Tara started rimming Hans' asshole, pushing the lube into his ass the best she could. Hans had rimmed her but she had never rimmed anyone before. It didn't matter she was not sure what her limits were now that she was so far down in subspace. She just hoped Anna had things under control. Tara was glad that she had played along with Hans' request for her to fuck him with dildos and use butt plugs on him. His asshole would cope with the cocks that were going to fuck him.

She tasted his ass as she pushed the lube in with her tongue. The taste was not bad but it was humiliating to do this in front of them as they were all staring at her and the men were rubbing their cocks.

Someone grabbed her hair and pulled her away. It was Andy. He made Tara suck his cock under the guise of adding some lubrication. His cock was so thick that Tara could hardly get it inside her mouth.

Regina then made sure that she watched as Andy pushed his cock up against her boyfriend's asshole. Tara did her best to hide her own pleasure seeing her boyfriend getting fucked by a real cock. She was fairly sure that if anyone checked they would find her pussy flooded with cunt juices.

Hans could feel the cock push against his anus. He thought he would pass out as the head of Andy's cock popped into his ass. The cock then popped back out again before being pushed back in. This pattern repeated itself several times each time with the cock going in further. After a while he could feel that the assailant was in balls deep. He hoped they would take his moaning for pain rather than the please he felt. Tara was good in bed but she had never been able to deliver such a mix of pleasure and pain. Then the serious fucking started. Andy's balls bashed against Hans' stretched scrotum and exposed balls. Then there were a few strong thrusts and cum streamed into his ass as Andy's fingernails dug into his buttocks.

Tara watched as Andy withdrew his cock. His cock was covered in cum, lube, and shit. Her fears and hopes were confirmed as Regina spoke.

"Now thank him for fucking your boyfriend. Suck it clean."

Tara opened her mouth and received the disgusting cock.

It tasted bad but not as bad as she had expected. She just focused on obeying the orders.

"Must be true love. Sucking a cock from her boyfriend's ass. What a loser." Regina said.

Once Tara had cleaned Andy's thick cock he pulled it out of her mouth but stopped with it pointing at her and within reach of her tongue. "Open your mouth more." Andy said. A stream of piss erupted from his cock into her mouth and over her face and down her throat. Andy stopped pissing as she coughed. Regina was holding her by her hair pulling her back up. "Drink it all, bitch" she said so close to Tara's right ear that she could feel her breath on the cheek. Tara opened up and Regina moved away as Andy moved closer again. Tara drank it all down with only a little spilling down on her b cup tits.

Then she had to clean and lube Hans' ass hole again as Regina put it.

Chad stepped up to be the next guy fucking Hans' ass. He didn't want Tara to suck his cock.

"No, thank you," Chad said to Regina when she offered Tara's services, "that dirty whore is not coming close to my cock." Regina smiled at Tara and spat in her face.

Brad had no such qualms and stuck his short skinny cock into Tara's mouth. When he was hard he went behind her and pushed her. Tara's face hit the floor but she managed to break the fall partly by twisting her body to try and land on her side. She didn't move as she lay there with her ass up in the air. "Now we said something about saving her ass but we never said anything about her cunt. Brad pushed his cock into Tara's pussy.

AlonThor
AlonThor
75 Followers