The therapist and Tara the client

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck, she thought, she wasn't on the pill. They had wanted to see if they could get pregnant. Fuck, fuck, and fuck.

"Also," Brad continued directing his words at Hans as he fucked Tara "we did say that you were saving her ass from all five of us but not every single one of us," he moved his cock to her asshole and pushed it inside, "so fucking tight. Man you are missing out. Or not really a man, eh. What with taking it up the ass and wearing women's knickers. Not to forget sucking cock." He pulled out of Tara and pushed his cock into Hans' mouth. Hans' gag must have fallen out at some stage. "Something tells me that you have tasted her ass before." Hans sucked on the cock in his mouth as he wondered if Tara would still love him after all this humiliation and given how much he liked it.

Chad and Brad did a high five over Hans' back. Hans felt another load being deposited in his ass as he swallowed Brad's surprisingly large load.

Bob was watching from an old easy chair but soon commanded Regina over to suck his cock. He came quickly and then sat and enjoyed the show. Regina spat his cum in a glass that she put aside.

Chad and Brad were taking turns fucking Tara as if they were trying to breed her.

Back in Nanna's office

Nanna hated that Tara had liked this and been turned on by being bred. Not that she had gotten pregnant or maybe she had gone and had an abortion. Tara had not said.

Nanna wondered if she would like to be fucked like this. Parts of her, at least her pussy, certainly started to get wet despite her mind saying no. Maybe she was also keen on humiliation like Tara. She felt her clit starting to get hard again.

Whipped (Tara's file)

They gagged Tara with Hans' knickers and tied her wrists together in front of her and then used a hook on a chain to lift her up. They stopped when her feet were about to leave the floor. Regina attached an old wooden broom handle to Tara's ankles, effectively spreading Tara's feet apart, thus leaving her even more exposed.

"Whip the godless bitch." Regina said. "Shame how small her tits are and now they have almost disappeared with her being strung up like this."

Andy and Brad did not need to be told twice. Andy focused on Tara's front and Brad her back. They seemed to love targeting her ass, tits, and thighs. Tara was in heaven and then Andy started to aim for her pussy. Tara screamed and came as her clit took the sixth hit or maybe it was just the pain.

Hans felt Chad's cock starting to swell yet again and yet another load was deposited into his ass. He could feel the cum leaking down to his cock and balls as Chad withdrew his cock and presented it to Hans to clean. "Come on, your girlfriend is all tied up." He said, and Hans sucked Chad's cock.

Regina was standing behind Hans, holding a cane and watching the cum leak out of his asshole and precum out of his cock. "Well, he seems to enjoy getting fucked, Tara, there is precum and maybe even cum leaking from his cock. Wonder if he likes to be caned too. I mean, a man wearing women's underwear! Makes me sick just thinking about it. Probably just as godless as you are, right, well time to beat some good morals into him."

She raised the cane as high as she could and brought it down. Hans' scream escaped out round Chad's cock. Chad pulled his cock out of Hans' mouth and then he pissed over Hans' face and into his mouth. Regina brought the cane down again. She didn't stop. Hans' could hardly breath between strokes. Chad was a lefty and took the cane from Regina when she'd had enough. "We better make the marks even." he said with a smile. Regina smiled back and sat down on the sofa to enjoy the show and a beer. Thirsty work teaching a couple of perverted sinners some proper morals.

Tara would have been hard pressed to say how many times the whip landed on her. It felt like a 1000 strokes but it was probably more like a hundred.

They were now focusing on her tits and aiming for her nipples. She could not see but it felt like she was bleeding, even from her pussy.

Regina called out to stop Andy and Brad. "Poor girl, she is marked all over and now she has pissed herself. We should allow her to rest."

Tara was glad that there had not been blood running down her legs and she could have sworn that Andy looked disappointed but then he smiled.

This could not be good.

Back in Nanna's office

Wow, thought Nanna as she stopped rubbing her clit. She liked to edge herself as it made her orgasm so much more powerful once it came. She did not think she could submit herself to a whipping like that or a caning like Hans had received but then again maybe if Tara asked her. Maybe if Tara pissed in her mouth and made her lick her afterwards. Fuck if felt so good to touch. If only Tara would touch her.

Special bra and chair (Tara's file)

They lowered her down and untied her wrists only to tie them yet again behind her back then they removed the ankle bar and tied her ankles together. Regina put a wooden chair in front of Hans who was now being fucked by Andy who didn't seem to care about his caned ass and thighs. Being fucked was a relief from the caning. Andy had gagged him with a rag secured with a hay bale string. Hans looked at the chair and as they moved Tara over to it. He tried to signal no to her and them but Tara was exhausted and didn't notice.

Chad and Brad more or less carried Tara as they sat her on the chair Regina pushed her down with all her weight by placing her knees on top of Tara's thighs.

Tara tried to scream as she came from the pain. Her ass had just made contact with the sharp tacks on the chair and the weight of Regina on top made sure that the tacks would puncture the skin. Regina moved off Tara's thighs.

Tara could feel them attaching a rope from her ankle rope to her wrists pulling her legs up and under the chair and her arms back and down. Her full weight was now on the tacks. She tried not to move.

"Poor thing. You must be thirsty." Regina removed Tara's gag and then squatted down and started pissing into the glass she had put aside previously, mixing cum and piss.

When Regina stood up she spat in the glass for good measure. Tara drank it all in one go. "Wow, what a well trained slave we have here." Regina said as they put the gag back in place.

Regina went and got something from her bag of tricks. It was a bra.

Regina showed Hans first then Tara, the inside of the bra. More tacks.

She put the bra on Tara, fastening it behind her hands as her back wasn't accessible. She then coupled the bra cups in her hands from behind Tara and pulled and squeezed. "This should help them fit your little B cup tits."

Hans felt yet another cock enter his ass and another at his mouth.

One after another, if they could get it up they fucked him again. Even Regina joined in with a huge dildo shaped like a penis.

The three had made sure that they could all keep up based on Anna's suggestions. They had brought Bob and Regina into their plans without Anna knowing. They had all practiced using different regimes of abstinence and edging and release and then they had used the twins for a test run of their setup. The twins were more than willing as they were easy to manipulate and did anything for Bob. He had always made sure that no one bullied them at school. He did it because it earned him favors from his uncle in the police who was in a relationship with the mother of the twins. Bob knew that one day he might just have to collect on these favors, at least for himself.

Back in Nanna's office

Pinching her nipples Nanna thought about the treatment Tara had received. She had still been able to see the marks on Tara's body. Fuck it was a turn on. She wondered if she was really mentally ill and a sexual deviant herself. Fuck it. Her pussy wanted it badly and so it would receive it. Nanna took all her clothes off, grabbed a long wooden ruler, sat down again and moved her ass to the edge of the chair and spread her legs. Then she hit her own pussy, again and again only giving it breaks when she hit the inside of her thighs, tits and nipples.

Hair cut (Tara's file)

Regina came and took a polaroid of Tara. "Just a before photo," she said and then went back to her bag of tricks. Tara could not see what she had but it was hardly anything good.

"Look at that hair of yours. So long and beautiful. And you were always preening it, like Jezebel, doting over your pretty hair. Well it is about time you learned some modesty and wholesome values." Regina move into Tara's line of vision

"Please stop." Tara pleaded, her gag out again, tears rolled down her face. This was getting too much. Not her hair. She had not said anything about it to Anna so maybe Anna thought it would be fair game.

Regina smiled and Chad plugged the clippers in.

Tara shook as Regina started on her hair. The tacks didn't hurt anymore. She could not feel them as she shook and cried but at the same time her pussy was happy, her clit hard and she could feel a smile trying to escape as she shook in yet another subgasm.

The more she shook and cried the bigger the smile on Regina's face.

Tara's hair started covering the floor round her chair.

Chad took a polaroid photo, shook the photo as it came out of the camera and smiled as it developed in front of his eyes. "Some during shots." He said.

When Regina was done with the clippers Chad brought out the shaving cream and a shaver. He expertly shaved Tara's head and then her eyebrows as well.

"Now who is an ugly slut?" Said Regina as she took the after photo.

Tara could not believe what was happening. Where was Anna? Why had she not stopped them like she used to stop the bullying at school? At least check to see if things were getting out of hand.

Fuck them. She needed Anna and to use the safe word.

Back in Nanna's office

Her pussy, tits, and thighs were turning red and she felt sore. She stood up only to bend over her desk and then she used the ruler on her ass. She brought it down six times on each cheek but that was not enough she just kept going until she realized that she was crying.

Just as well that it was early and the building well insulated. Solid old office building.

Nanna wished that Tara would find her like this and take control of her and make her submit to her. Her fingers found her sore clit.

Nailed (Tara's file)

They pulled her out of the chair. Regina had to hold the chair to help free Tara from it.

"Hardly fair that only your boyfriend got nailed, is it?" Said Regina as she gathered some nails and the hammer.

Tara almost fainted and again pee started running down her legs.

"You should have said you needed to go, honey." Regina smiled.

They half carried and half dragged Tara over to a pole that had a piece of 2 by 4 wood attached to it and the floor. It formed the hypotenuse to the poles adjacent and the floors opposite.

With her hand tied behind her back they got Tara to squat down to the 2 by 4 so that her pussy rested against the wood. Tara had to lean towards the pole to hold her balance. Her legs were shaking, she managed to get the shaking under control. She had lost count of her orgasm by now. Could she sink any deeper into subspace Tara wondered.

"Spread your legs." Said Regina.

Tara did and Regina proceeded to pull her outer right pussy lip and put a nail against it. Tara's legs were shaking again and now so much that Andy and Brad had to almost fully support her weight. It was awkward to get the hammer on the nail but Regina knew what she was doing and the nail went through the lip and into the wood.

Regina kept on hammering until the head of the galvanized nail secured the lip against the wood.

Then the left side. Tara peed more as another nail went in, all the way like the first.

Regina was far from finished and nailed another two on each side. Six in all.

"Well only one left. Like the seven deadly sins."

No she wouldn't, Tara thought.

Regina did, she used tongs to pull Tara's clit hood down and then she secured the hood to the wood with the last nail.

Tara had almost fainted but Andy and Brad supported her and kept her from tearing her lips and hood.

When Tara came round. Wow, she wished this would not stop, the more they pushed her the further she needed to be pushed.

Back in Nanna's office

Nanna was exhausted as she sat back naked in the big leather chair. Her sore ass felt nice on the leather. She needed a nap. The sofa looked very tempting. She got up and lay naked on the sofa. She always had a soft woolen blanket close by for clients that needed a rest. She pulled it over herself.

Cattle prod and more wood work (Tara's file)

Bob was again using the cattle prod. Hans kept passing out and this time it was Andy who kept bringing him back for Bob to have his fun. Hans was a mess after a short while and Bob stopped.

"Now for the main course. Tara's sister." Bob said as he looked at Tara.

Tara's eyes bulged.

"I will clean up here and catch up with you at Megan's." Said Anna. Tara did not know when she'd been back but she hoped that Anna might help her get out and warn her sister, Megan. Her sister had never been a part of this scenario.

"Are you going to pay that godless whore back for what she did to your brother, Anna?" Said Regina.

"Yes, broke his heart, humiliated him and drove him away from home, lucky for her he didn't kill himself." Said Anna.

No. Tara screamed inside her head. Anna had it all wrong. Was Anna going to betray her? Tara had been helping Anna's brother who was gay and firmly in the closet. She was the only one he had trusted and he got her to pretend to be his girlfriend. He had always wanted to go to the city. Had he not told Anna? Had he not been able to tell her? She could not give him up, who knows what would happen to him if she did and Anna might not even believe her. That is if Anna wasn't just playing. Was she? Tara was confused.

Fucking fuck. Was she really fucked. Had Anna been playing her all along?

Anna took the hammer from Regina's hand. "If I may."

"You may."

"Now listen here Tara. Regina and company are going to visit your sister. I will join them later but I just need to clean up here a bit and watch you as you try to reach the hammer." She untied Tara's hands and put the hammer on the floor, a bit too far for Tara to reach. "You want to warn your sister? Well you might just have to tear a few things before you can reach the hammer."

"Ouch." Said Regina. "Wish I could stay but duty calls. Another soul to save."

Regina, Bob, Andy, Brad, and Chad filed out as Anna removed Tara's gag.

Tara could hear the car leave and she looked towards the hammer. This was going to hurt.

Back in Nanna's office

Nanna reflected back on Tara's fear as she had wondered if Anna had played her. Nanna felt nice and safe on the sofa under the soft woolen blanket.

Safe? (Tara's file)

"Please, Anna, listen to me. I can explain about your brother."

Anna went over to the door and looked outside, the others were gone.

"I know you helped him," she said from the doorway, "I am sorry I could not do more to control all this here today," she walked over to Tara picking up the hammer on the way, "your sister is safe, I promise, now let me get these nails out. Sorry but it is going to hurt." Anna hugged Tara.

Tara cried as Anna hugged her "thank you, Anna. This was so wonderful. The 99% that went right makeup for the 1% that didn't."

"The hair?"

"Yes. That was a bit too much but it will grow back."

"Sorry."

"We have to warn my sister."

"She is safe, like I said, she is safe, I promise. I drove to see her before and to get her away. You can call her once we go to see Lily, she will fix you both up, no questions asked and you can call your sister from her house. If you go to the hospital there will be lots of questions."

Getting the nails out was fucking hard and messy but not as painful as Tara had expected.

"Won't they come back here if they cannot find my sister?"

"No, they will go on to Bob uncle's place. He is on duty and has plenty of booze so it is a party in the small shed with the sofas and stereo."

Tara remembered. She had been there with Bob and some of the others that once upon a time.

The final nail was the one in the clit hood getting it out hurt the least.

Tara was glad to be able to stand up properly.

"Sorry, about your boyfriend."

"Let's get the nails out."

"That is not going to be easy, we might have to cut a bit of his skin to get them loose. The nails that held you down looked like they were all the way down but it was easy, well for me, pushing on your lips to create some space to get them out with the hammer claw."

"Let me try." Said Tara.

After a while and some blood sweat and tears they got Hans free.

Tara found what little remained of their clothes but what remained was mostly in tatters. Same for Hans' clothes. However, the underwear was usable.

"Let's go to Lily's place, she will fix you up. It is a short drive." Said Anna again as she supported them into her Ute, Tara and Hans being mostly naked in the midnight sun.

Back in Nanna's office

Nanna wished she had been the hero here in the form of Lily. She would like to meet Lily. She sounded awesome.

The Vet (Tara's file)

Tara remembered the vet, Lily, she would now be in her 40s, a beautiful woman with long brown hair that she always seemed to wear in a practical ponytail, blue eyes.

The look on Lily's face when she saw them get out of the Ute was of utter dismay. Lily had been checking on a horse that she had been treating in the yard next to her driveway.

"What happened to you?" Lily said.

"I will explain but we cannot go to the hospital, you will have to help fix them up." Said Anna.

Lily helped them inside to her operating area, washed her hands, and then proceeded to clean their wounds. Both Tara and Hans had to have a few stitches. Yes, things had gotten a bit out of hand.

"Cannot say that I have done this too often, never in fact, at least for humans." Said Lily to Hans and Tara.

"I treated some dogs after a fight but nothing like this."

Lily proceeded to patch them up. She did not get a response from either one of them, didn't really expect one. Just checking to see if they were with it more or less. She took some photos after getting a nod from Tara, Hans was out of it again. Just in case they wanted to go to the police or if Lily had to defend herself against any accusations down the track.

Anna had made a round of hot chocolate.

"Don't you want me to call the police or someone? We really have to call the police and a doctor?" Said Lily as she examined Hans' testicles. "Both of your testicles should be okay but you need to monitor them carefully. Worst case scenario one might have to go. Now again about the police?"

"No. We will put it under misadventure." Said Anna. Tara and Hans nodded in agreement sipping their hot chocolate.

They both accepted some medication into their hot chocolate from Lily to help calm their nerves as Lily put it.

"I've adjusted the dose." Lily said as she smiled. She was starting to suspect why they really didn't want to go to the hospital or talk to the police.

Lily put all three in her king size bed. They were all asleep before too long and Lily went to sleep on the sofa. Her two dogs and cat would have to share the sofa tonight. The pony would be happy enough wandering in and out as needed through the door.

***

When Hans and Tara woke up it took them a while to get their bearings. They found Anna in the kitchen making breakfast, enough for an army. One of Lily's dogs had ended up keeping their feet warm.