The Therapist, Pt. 05

Story Info
The changes begin to manifest, with some help.
755 words
4.58
2.9k
5
5

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/04/2024
Created 11/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kept up with my gym routine and the changes in my diet. You never see the changes yourself but I noticed I was getting the occasional glance at the gym and in the office. My gym clothes felt tighter on me, in a good way.

And while I was always hungry, I now stayed away from my previous comfort foods. I hardly drank and when I did, it was no longer beer, which no longer appealed to me. I passed it off as part of my fitness kick, but my wife looked at me with disdain as I sipped something while she continued her enjoyment of IPAs.

However the change that was most notable to me was at work. I found myself unable to function at my previous level whenever I was around my work friend Michael. I was tongue-tied and needy, entirely focused on him. All of him.

I found myself thinking about him while I was on Zooms or in meetings. Stray images of what his cock was like would float into my mind at random moments, even when he wasn't around. I imagined him kissing me passionately, pushing me against a wall, my mouth open to his tongue. More than once I had to use the bathroom stalls to relieve the internal tension.

This was not conducive to productivity in the office, but he seemed to enjoy it, making time to come around and message me. I was beginning to believe he was taking pleasure in my behavior.

None of this lust was directed at my wife, which occasionally bothered me. These stray thoughts of me being married and yet fantasizing about a coworker became a regular topic of conversation during my sessions with Erin, who would reassure me that nothing was wrong.

I always felt better afterward, even if there seemed to be gaps in my memory. Erin would start talking, offer me some cool water, and then, 55 minutes later I would be shaking his hand or hugging him as I exited his office.

After my latest appointment, I do remember him whispering that it was time to see how far I had come into my ear, but I thought little of it, figuring he meant at the gym.

I was in the office on Friday morning, having just finished a call in the conference room. I was particularly sore from the previous night's gym session when Michael walked in. He'd been on the same call, but from his office and I thought he wanted to discuss next steps with this project.

He shut and locked the door, smirked, and walked over to me. He told me that the gym was paying off and that I looked good. I blushed. I somehow felt very small and very very aroused. He said something about how it was time to see how I was progressing.

By this time I had stood up and was going to leave, but then I stopped or was stopped, in front of him. He gently put his hands on my shoulders and said something to me about bringing out who I really am.

I heard him murmur something about wanting me on my knees for a long time and how he'd known I was a cocksucker and a bottom from the first time we met. He put his hand in my hair and ruffled it, saying it needed to grow out. He looked me up and down and said I wouldn't be dressing like this much longer.

Whatever he said went in and out of my head. All I was focused on was getting him into my mouth. I hesitated briefly, as stray thoughts about what the hell I was doing ran through my head.

He seemed to read my mind and stepped back from me. He put his hands on each side of my face and asked me if I gave him consent as to what was going to happen and if I wanted this. I nodded and said that I did give consent, when he stepped back next to me. I was incredibly hard as I brought his wonderful cock out of his khakis. He told me to kiss it, to take in his scent, to fondle his balls.

I kissed his head and ran my fingers along the underside of his cock to his balls. I fondled them as my mouth opened wider. He moaned as I took him in, although I am sure it was from my enthusiasm rather than my skill.