All Comments on 'The Therapist's Journey Ch. 07'

by MaryAnderson

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
First Sections were better

You had some great build up but your last two chapters have been like different story arcs. Went from loving Taboo to freaky sex without much thought. Perhaps it was the licking fecal matter of his dick that turned me off.

henrycarterhenrycarterover 8 years ago
GREAT!

Even in MY fantasies the handsomest guy gets the beautiful girl, no different here. I always seem to get the short fat girl until she tells the beautiful girl (her friend) how talented I am with the tools and talent I have. Then, sometimes, the SFG (short fat guy) gets the beautiful girl too.

Then sometimes the SFG gets the other friends of the beautiful girl. :)

HC

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Well written story. Theresa got extremely lucky finding Sally. Miles is turning out to be slightly more mature than his age. Hopefully, Theresa wants to be/is as submissive as Sally.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaryAnderson@MaryAnderson
8274 Followers
I just posted Prom Night in which Josie Luker tells us about her did-not-go-exactly-as-planned senior prom. The major characters are: Josie Luker: a blonde high school senior; Cherokee Canseco: Josie’s best friend, Eric Luker: Josie's father Robert Canseco: Cherokee's dad: ...