The Thief Always Comes at Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was what I needed, wanted. A stranger I'd never have to see again who could fuck me senseless. I might still find myself in the back of a blue and white but but at least I'd go knowing what real pleasure was like. And the not knowing, the danger, was making me all the more excited.

My mouth ached when I finally stopped. Saliva and the first of his juices linking my lips with thin strings of glutinous dribble.

The heat and throb of his cock along with the subtle grunts told me he was close. And as much as I wanted his cum swirling around my mouth I needed his cock hard.

I pushed myself further onto the bed and lay my head back onto a pillow. I smelt perfume. The scent of a wife who lay in this bed every night.

I wondered how she looked. How she fucked. Did she scream? Or was she the silent type? It excited me to think that I would fuck her husband on the very bed she did. I determined to be better.

I bucked at the first touch of his fingers. A gentle touch that carefully parted my labia like peeling back the petals of a flower. Then the warmth of a rough tongue sliding up my slit.

"That's so good."

Fuck. This was my first time being eaten out. Aaron had fucked me in a frenzy of lust. Before him had been Jake. He'd fingered me but hadn't gone down on me. This was amazing.

"Punish me some more."

He bit my nub at that and I jerked, bouncing the bed. He held on with his teeth and flicked at the tiny swollen marble.

"Oh fuck." I cried out thumping my clenched fists down either side of my head.

My juices flowed like a river, soaking my pussy and leaking out onto the linen. Seconds later strong arms dragged me by the legs down the bed towards him. My ankles were lifted high into the air raising my butt upwards.

He slapped my arse and feeling the sting I jumped again.

"Uhh."

"That's for being naughty."

He slapped me again and the sting made me want to cum there and then.

"Oh fuck."

Then his cock pressed at my entrance and I willed it on. Desperate for it to fill me. The inner lips of my pussy parted and rolled easily over his firm nob then it pressed with a firmness against my tunnel where my tightness gripped him.

"Oh Christ." I flinched.

Despite my wetness it was constricted going in. It hurt but in a nice way as I felt his cock stretching the tender flesh of my hole and much underused internal muscles.

He took it slowly. To be fair to a man who had little reason to care about hurting me, he was gentle, considerate even.

I gasped again, reaching out to grip his knees where they spread either side of my arse. My finger nails dug at his flesh while his tool relentlessly invaded my pleasure palace.

"Fuck. That hurts." I said.

"Sorry."

"Keep going. I don't care.

Punish me.

Please"

Then it was in, rubbing at my cervix, filling my belly. It felt fucking wonderful.

"Oh my fucking God."

He was drawing back. Then pushing in again. I could feel it. So hard, so tight.

"Tell me if it's too much." He offered showing real concern.

"Fuck me." I whispered back.

I wanted it. I wanted his cock, a real cock, tearing at my pussy. Hammering into me. This was going to be the one. How it should have been my first time.

This stranger obliged me. My arse and legs rocked in the air as he sped up. To and fro into my tiny hole. My tunnel contracted as juices flowed only to be squeezed out in a squelch as he pushed back in.

I stared up at the lace covering of the bed seeing the heavy wooden frame wobble slightly as he started to pummel me.

With his hands occupied holding my ankles I reached up and squeezed my own tits. Pushing the tiny mounds towards one another, then teasing swollen nipples until they hurt.

"Oh my God."

My head lolled from side to side as my heart pounded. I breathed as fast as I could trying to feed my body with energy rich oxygen.

My legs were parted, pulled straight and wide until my hips ached, and I swear he went even deeper.

"Fuck."

I saw a photo on the bedside cabinet. It took a moment to focus with the relentless bouncing of my body. It was of his wife. A dark haired woman. Obviously late thirties but still very pretty. My pussy gushed again as I pictured her here. Being fucked just as I was. Hearing her screams of pleasure. Or were they mine? It all blurred into one as my desire built towards a crescendo.

Suddenly he stopped and pulled out, letting my legs fall back. I blinked and looked up. Praying this wasn't my punishment. To be brought so close and then abandoned.

But no. His hands gripped my tiny waist and spun me around onto my stomach like I was a child's toy. Then he pulled my butt up into the air.

His cock slid in easily this time and he grabbed my arms, pulling them back and up until I balanced on just my knees literally hanging from the end of his cock, bouncing around like a puppet.

His fucking started again, literally pushing the air from my lungs with each thrust.

"Uh. Uh. Uh."

My tits jutted forward pointing and wobbling gently where they pulled tight on my rib cage. With my head lifted I felt like the figurehead of an old ship.

"Uhh."

The heat was rising in the both of us. His cock throbbed, seeming to grow even larger as pressure built in my pussy. I needed release.

"Make me cum." I demanded.

The need absorbed my every thought. His only answer was more grunts as he kept ramming into my pussy. I bounced like I weighed nothing and the slap of flesh against flesh echoed around the room.

"Uh. Uh. Uh.

Please make me cum." Like it was even in question.

Then I felt his cock shudder with his release. I sensed the very pulse travel the length of his shaft before the warm cum forced its way into my already full space. It tipped me over the edge.

"Yesss."

A relieved scream, loud and pitched, as with a final tingle from deep in my tunnel the pressure popped. A wave of euphoria swept over me and every nerve ending in my body suffered schisms. Earthquakes of shivers went through me as he released my arms and I fell forward onto the bed writhing in my delight with his cock still impaling me from behind.

His weight fell on me and the sound of his rapid hot breaths rang near my ear. I felt his chest rising and falling against my back.

I lay unmoving as every second or two an uncontrolled twitch jerked my tiny frame underneath him. I felt an extreme relief like a great weight had been lifted and suddenly I was relaxed. Tired. My eyes were heavy and my mind began drifting.

I felt a pang of shock when I opened my eyes. Unsure of where I was for a moment. A sheet had been pulled over me. It smelt of another woman but I could feel the uncomfortable stickiness of my own sweat on me. With a jolt of fear I wondered what the hell I'd done. Then I remembered the fucking.

I sat up with a start clutching the sheets to me and looked around. I was still in the four poster. Solid thick wooden posts in each corner with lace and drapes tied back. Early morning light flooded in through the large Georgian windows and bathed me in its glow.

"Good. You're awake."

I twisted to see him coming through the door, dressed back in the gown he'd worn when he'd first walked in on me at his safe. This time he carried a tray. Without thinking about it I let the sheets fall away as he handed the tray to me. This was crazy. Just hours ago I was breaking into this house. Now I sat in a strange man's bed not caring that my tits were exposed as I sipped orange juice.

I brushed the hair away from where it clung to my face and studied my breakfast. Scrambled eggs and hash browns. I took a fork and started eating as the weirdness of the situation sunk in.

"What time is it?"

"Early."

I studied his features for any hint he might have reneged on the deal. Not that we'd ever really shook on it.

"You make a good breakfast."

He was watching me with the look of someone who actually cared. Not that of a man I'd tried to rob or even one that had taken advantage of a situation. I really wasn't sure what to make if it.

"You'll need to go soon. My wife will be finishing up at the hospital. Won't do for her to find you here.

Sorry."

He still looked good, even in the light of the morning after. I had to admit to feeling a pang of jealousy for the woman who would replace me on the end of his massive cock later. But then I realised I'd only borrowed it from her. Now It was time to give it back.

"Yes. Of course.

You might want to change the bedsheets.

Just a suggestion."

He sat on the bed and straightened my matted blonde hair. Stroking the soft skin of my cheek with the back of his knuckles.

"I'll take it under advisement.

I have something for you first.

Turn around, face the window."

I was confused but did as he said. Then a hand came around and the cold of metal fell over my throat and neck. I looked down.

A gold necklace. My fingers went instinctively to it. It was quality. An intricate Spiga Chain. Twenty four carat. It wasn't the Harry Winston Victor was so keen on but it was quality.

"It's worth probably two thousand. Not as much as what you'd have taken if I hadn't found you. But you can sell it openly. It won't be reported as stolen."

I felt the golden yellow metal between my fingers slightly surprised that he was giving it to me.

"Won't your wife wonder what happened to it?"

I glanced at her picture again. I hoped I looked that good when I was approaching forty.

"She's never worn it. It belonged to my first wife.

It won't be missed."

I smiled again. The night was shaping up well on all fronts.

"Thank you."

I skipped the shower I was in desperate need of, it could wait, and dressed back in what I thought of as my work clothes. Across the way he was busy changing the bed and removing all traces of my presence.

It seemed strange leaving by the front door in daylight. But at least I was walking out un-cuffed. I'd be driving home in my own vehicle not riding in the back of a police car. And there was the little matter of his present. I still wore it around my neck under the suit. A little part of me thought I might keep it.

"You never did tell me how old you were."

I turned back and looked him up and down. It no longer mattered what he knew about me.

"Twenty two." I answered.

"And the name's Grace.

Gracie to my friends."

He didn't look shocked by my youth. I guess he'd already worked it out at something like that. I didn't look much more than a college kid to be honest.

"Gracie." His face took on a look of genuine concern.

"Don't get caught.

Again.

Or better still. Find a new profession."

I smiled warmly. The last time I'd look on his face. A genuinely nice man that I was sort of glad I hadn't managed to rob. I still didn't know his name. I didn't ask. It would be easy to find out if I wanted to but I liked the mystery.

"Thank you."

I turned and headed down the drive with a bounce to my step. It was five minutes walk to where I'd left the Honda.

I looked up at the sun. It'd be another nice day. And with it came the memory of the best fuck I expected I'd ever have.

The Price of Failure

Overall the night had proved somewhat entertaining and productive for me. The best sex I'd ever had. Third time lucky as they say.

I remembered my first with Jake. A disaster by any measure. Like Arron after him, he'd been older, brazen. Nothing like this sophisticated Doctor.

Two years on I could be honest with myself. I'd known exactly what I was doing when I went to that bar. I'd told myself it was spur of the moment, a lucky encounter. But the truth was I'd gone out with the intention of being fucked.

At twenty I'd been climbing the walls thinking I must be the only girl in America who hadn't done it. Jake had taken a shine to me right away, buying me drinks, teaching me to play pool. Each brush against me eliciting shivers of demand from my pearl to finally have real satisfaction. Then after I'd the potted cue ball he'd put his arms around me, laughing at my clumsiness. Moments after his hand had found its way under my denims and he'd fingered me against the table while I squirmed like an eel in full view of any other drinkers who'd looked on. I hadn't cared. I was being touched, pleasured by a man. It was what I'd wanted.

His trailer hadn't been the most glorious of settings. Old and clearly a lads drinking den more often than it was a home. I suspected even then that I was just one of many girls he'd taken back there, and it certainly wasn't romantic when he'd just stripped off expectantly and hunted out a condom from the drawer.

To see a naked man for real had been a bit of a shock. I remember being slightly frightened by the sight of his cock but I'd been poker faced, determined not to show my lack of experience. I just assumed this was how it was and stripped before laying back on his bed fighting the desire to cover myself. Be brave. Act like you know what you're doing I'd repeated over and over in my head. I'd just hoped everything would come naturally.

It wasn't a great event. Rather than excited, or being aroused, I felt plugged up as he pushed it in, talking dirty as he did so. I remembered the smell of cigarettes and beer. And I remembered pain. Not wincing pain as I knew some girls felt. More a discomfort from the nonexistent foreplay. Jake was only interested in one thing and I wasn't telling him different.

What followed was a short unsatisfying pounding with me making what I thought were appropriate noises. I'd felt him shoot his load before he rolled off and hunted for a joint. I'd just laying there staring at the ceiling for a while wondering if this was all it was. He hadn't even played with my tits. Perhaps they were too small?

I'd sat up when he started mauling my leg, his cock hardening in front of my eyes. In my mind I was working out what I should be doing next. Sucking him off was the obvious thing, but then I'd seen the blood. Not masses, just a small amount around the top of my leg and I'd panicked. Embarrassed to admit I'd been a virgin.

"I gotta go."

I'd snatched my clothes up and dressed quickly.

"Wait. I don't have your number."

"I'll find you." I'd said.

I never did. I never tried. After that, fingers and toys seemed so much better that it was almost two years before I'd gone out again to find Aaron for a second attempt. That hadn't been much better, but he at least had tried.

All in all I was on a high after my adventure with the doctor. Satisfying sex that actually matched the image I held of it in my head. Something so much better than latex and vibrating combos.

However, things didn't go so well with Victor. I don't think I'd ever seen a simmering anger under the surface like this before. But then I'd never come back empty handed.

"I want that necklace Gracie. You'll have to go back and get it."

"I can't. I nearly got caught. He saw me."

'Nearly' was all he needed to know.

"So be better. Your father taught you well. Put it into practice."

"Dad wouldn't have gone back. He didn't take stupid risks and neither will I.

Sorry Victor. I'm not doing it."

He glared at me. The look of a vicious rodent. I didn't like Victor but I'd always tolerated him for what he offered. For the first time he frightened me. I contemplated walking away and surviving without him. I'd never thought like that before.

Unexpectedly he calmed and changed tact.

"I see you have your cellphone with you."

I glanced at it sitting as always comfortingly in my hand.

"Yeah. So?"

"Some interesting little videos you have on there."

That came from nowhere.

"W..what?"

I was mortified. Blood rushed to my cheeks. What did he mean? He couldn't possibly know what was on my phone.

Victor went back to his desk and tapped a few buttons on the laptop before spinning it around with a firm precise movement.

I swayed as the blood drained from me, leaving me light headed with shock. There in full screen was me, naked, bouncing on a dildo attached to the floor of my bedroom. I could see everything. My pussy stretched open as it entered me, my little tits jiggling and my flushed face, open mouthed as orgasm approached.

"You want it Frank?"

"Fuck me Frank."

My own voice, tinny from the small speaker but clear as day.

I took a step back bumping into a glass cabinet that rattled as I steadied myself.

"How did you get that?" I spluttered, still unable to draw my eyes away.

It could have been a porn clip on any number of sites. But it wasn't. It was me in my own home. My private video that should have existed only on my cellphone.

"Doesn't matter how. I have it. And many more."

He tapped another button and the image changed. This time it was a crystal clear view of my arse. A ruby jewelled butt plug firmly in place just above fingers carefully exploring my wet open pussy, tweaking my exposed clit from below. There in glorious HD the flash of red painted finger nails as they furiously circled over my pearl. A close view I'd filmed only a couple of weeks earlier. At the time a detailed exploration of my own sex before driving myself to a sweaty orgasm, now a horror show.

"Fuck."

I was shaking with fear and shock. I felt cold and my breathing faltered. The thought of anyone seeing these videos was sickening. But creepy Victor... That was simply horrific. He'd watched them. Watched me fucking a dildo and fingering myself. How had he done that? The phone needed my code or face to open it surely? When had he been able to? It never left my side. How and when had I been so stupid?

"Very entertaining Gracie. I particularly like the one with the ball gag."

I quivered. I knew exactly the scene he was referring to. Another embarrassing display of me, that time experimenting with self bondage. A press of a button and there it was.

"Oh fuck." I felt sick.

A black leather strap secured the round latex ball firmly between my teeth. I could taste it now. Soft lacy binds held my ankles tight where I'd tied them to corners of my bed. My legs were spread wide while I finger fucked myself with the ferocity of a need I still remembered now. A fantasy rape. My own muffled grunts of pleasure rose from the speakers to stab at my hearing. I struggled against a desire to let the tears flood from my reddening eyes.

"Turn it off." I said quietly.

"Fucking turn it off." This time I screamed.

"Quality." He mused.

"Not worth as much as a Harry Winston necklace. Well not to me. But they might be to you?"

Now I didn't care how much he paid for my work. I wanted away from him.

"What?

You disgusting..."

"Now don't go being rude. If you want the copies back I'm happy to do a trade."

"What sort of trade?"

I knew.

"Well. There's the little matter of a necklace."

He came around to the front of the desk thankfully blocking my view of the screen that had mesmerised me so completely. His demeanour changed. Creepy became leery.

"And I want a little bonus for the trouble you're giving me.

I see how you meet your needs. I have needs as well. And my God you're fucking pretty.

Always have been."

So obvious where this was going. It'd been ten years in the making.

"You must be joking."

"The real thing is much better you know."

"Not yours."

"I'm sure I can convince you differently. Bang some sense into you." He grinned sickly.

"You couldn't bang a fucking nail in."

For a second time in less than twenty-four hours I found myself in a position. This time it wasn't as potentially pleasant though.

"Look Victor. Just give me the disc or whatever the hell you copied them onto and I'll forget you hacked my phone."

I was shaking a little now. Trying to bluff it out.

"I won't report you if you give them back now."

He shook his head slowly.

"No. I don't think so. You won't want this getting around on social media. Or onto the porn sites. Especially if say, you were to be in the papers as well after being arrested for burglarising wealthy homes.

1...34567...17