The Thief in the Corner Office Pt. 07

Story Info
Alice finds new ways to submit to Bill.
4.3k words
4.74
6.7k
9

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/14/2023
Created 08/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JQueen9
JQueen9
667 Followers

The Thief in the Corner Office - Pt 7

********************************

There was nothing unusual about the theft of Bill Haldeman's invention. Big corporations regularly reverse-engineer the work of independent inventors and steal it. Things changed when Haldeman found a way to fight back. We've seen that Bill now controls Alice's personal life. In Part Seven of this 10-part story, Bill begins taking over her professional life.

********************************

The next few weeks were glorious. I kept working my new job at Scient Analytica, and I continued to convince hard-to-persuade clients to sign big contracts. The stock price kept going higher as these deals were reported in the business press, and I became known as the smartest guy in Silicon Valley.

I used my sound generator to make sure that people on both sides of the negotiations believed it was my brilliance that made the deals happen. I took special care to ensure that they let the board of directors know I deserved the credit.

My relationship with Alice kept getting hotter. She began asking me to come to her office and fuck her during the day. I was still paranoid about someone catching us in the act, but I finally arranged for the guys in maintenance to install a deadbolt lock that could only be opened from the inside. I'm pretty sure the secretary knew what we were doing, but it didn't stop me from having sex in there almost every day.

For reasons I don't understand, Alice grew increasingly submissive and eager to please. I didn't do anything to make it happen. It was part of the natural evolution of our relationship, and I enjoyed it thoroughly.

I particularly liked it when she spontaneously began calling me "Sir." I've enjoyed playing dominance-submission games with women in the past, but what Alice did went beyond role-playing. She made it increasingly obvious that she got a lot of satisfaction from being my personal fucktoy.

"Sir, may I please give you a blowjob?" she asked one day after locking us in her office. That sounded very tempting. I was supposed to have a meeting in 45 minutes, and I felt certain I'd have more time to prepare if we had a quickie. A blowjob would be faster than taking off all my clothes and having the kind of long, leisurely sex we usually enjoyed.

"You can suck my cock as long as you promise to do a good job," I said.

"I promise, sir. I'll do a very good job," she said. "I'll swallow every drop of your cum."

I walked over to the little side room where Alice had the sofa we always used for sex. I unbuckled my belt, lowered my pants, and sat waiting for her to suck me off. She knows that I like having her naked anytime she gets down on her knees to blow me, so she stripped off her clothes before sucking my cock between her lips.

Before we met, Alice had been completely opposed to doing anything as submissive as sucking a man off, but thanks to my sound generator, she loved how it felt when my cock throbbed in her mouth and sent cum down her throat. She'd become a remarkably gifted cocksucker, using her lips, tongue, and even her teeth in a way that always thrilled me. She was fun to watch, too. She'd learned to make eye contact and give me sexy little smiles as she went up and down on my dick.

It had taken some time, but she'd finally become very skilled at deep throat. She'd suck the head of my cock into her throat, pump my shaft with one hand, use her tongue to lick the part of my cock in her mouth, then back away and start all over. It never took long to get me off this way, and I no longer tried to delay her. I was getting so much sex so many times each day that it seemed pointless to prolong the experience.

"I'm going to cum, Alice," I said, letting her know that she needed to start sucking a little harder. She knows that I like feeling her suck the cum right out of my balls. She made little swallowing noises as she gulped my cum, and as I was finishing she had her own climax. "Urg... urg... urg..." she said as her orgasm went on and on.

When it was over Alice slumped backward and sat on the floor, breathing deeply as she recovered from her climax. "Thank you, sir," she said. "That felt wonderful."

"You're welcome," I said. "Just wait until we get home tonight. I'll fuck your brains out."

"I look forward to that," she said, smiling sweetly.

She put her clothes back on, we shared coffee, then I walked unsteadily back to my office. I got back just in time for a meeting with my team, which gave me the weekly update on the customers we wanted to attract next.

My team loved me, of course. Part of the reason they loved me is that they enjoyed being part of the most successful division of Scient Analytica. They'd gotten raises and big bonuses since I began persuading large customers to sign contracts with us.

But the main reason they loved me is I met individually with them and used my sound generator to convince them I was a great guy who sincerely cared about them and their future. I made sure to get them to tell anyone who'd listen that I was the best person in top management at Scient Analytica and that the company was lucky to have me.

I had similar meetings with other top executives and gave them the same conditioning.

"You know I am sincerely concerned about your welfare, don't you?" I asked the director of finance.

"I know you are sincerely concerned," he said.

"You know we are both committed to the same things, don't you?"

"We are committed to the same things," he said.

"You'll support me and my efforts here at Scient, won't you?"

"I'll support you and your efforts," he said.

"If you hear of someone working against me, you'll let me know, won't you?"

"I'll let you know if someone is working against you," he said.

I had similar conversations with the director of legal affairs, the chief operating officer, the chief technology officer, the director of human resources, the director of marketing, the chief strategy officer, and six members of the board of directors. I planned to have everyone in top management loyal to me by the time I became CEO.

Think about that. Any CEO of a big corporation has to deal with conviving backstabbers who lurk in the shadows and plot to undermine their efforts. That would not be a problem for me. Every top-level manager would be a cheerleader for me, looking for signs of disloyalty and reporting what they found.

I did cause one problem, if you want to call it that. I brought in new business so fast that Scient couldn't expand quickly enough to handle all the work. Alice had to hire new talent, rent more office space, and give each department larger budgets so they could hire enough people. I got involved when Alice said there were specific individuals they desperately wanted to hire, but were having trouble convincing them to leave their current employer.

For example, she told me that she needed to find a top scientist in the field of artificial intelligence, and that they'd identified a guy who'd be perfect. He worked for Microsoft, and he didn't seem to be interested in jumping ship.

"Let me talk to him," I said. After a 15-minute chat with the sound generator running in the background, the guy was enthusiastic about coming to work for us.

Things got so hectic that the board asked me to stop bringing in new business so fast. They said the company needed time to gear up to meet the demands of the contracts I'd already delivered.

"Bill, this is the most remarkable thing I've witnessed in my entire career," the chairman of the board told me. "I have never seen a single individual do as much as you to improve any corporation's prospects. And so quickly! It's no wonder the business news media loves you as much as we do."

"That's very gracious," I said modestly. "I'll sit back for a while and investigate some new prospects I can attract when we're ready."

It was about this time that Venus Van GoGo called Alice to say she had some preliminary designs to show us. We invited her to come out to the mansion. I expected her to show up with a lot of drawings on paper, but instead, she came with a laptop. I knew that some artists these days create their designs on a computer. I wasn't aware of the fact that tattoo artists do that too.

"You told me you wanted something feminine and sexy," Venus said as she turned on her laptop. "I did some thinking about the kind of person you are, Alice. You are a famously powerful woman. Your body art should reflect that.

"What I'd like to do is cover you with drawings of powerful female goddesses from Greek mythology. Aphrodite. Hera. Demeter. Artemis. Hestia. Each goddess personified some powerful quality, and we could give you tattoos that celebrate each aspect of female power."

She showed us what she meant. She created a magnificent drawing of Aphrodite, the goddess of love and lust. The design simmered with sensuality and desire; it would arouse anyone who saw it.

There was a lovely drawing of Demeter, the goddess of fertility and the harvest, and her daughter, Persephone, queen of the underworld and goddess of seduction. The story of Persephone includes her kidnapping and forced marriage, so that design featured the mother and daughter looking at each other with anguish as Persephone was carried off.

There were more, obviously. Venus explained that for the overall design to have the desired impact, it needed to consist of individual tattoos of varying sizes. There needed to be a few large ones, a greater number of medium ones, and an even bigger number of small ones.

"The most important question is what we should pick for the largest tattoo - the one across your back," Venus said. "I suggest we devote that space to Athena, the warrior goddess of power and wisdom. More than any other goddess, she personifies what kind of woman you are, Alice."

The drawing was stunning. It showed Athena holding a sword and shield, standing in front of Mount Olympus, which was surrounded by a thunderstorm featuring lightning bolts hurled by a distant figure of Zeus. It looked almost like a photo.

Two things were particularly striking about the tattoos. All of the individual goddesses were nude. They featured all kinds of body types, from the lean muscular athleticism of Artemis to the soft voluptuous curves of Aphrodite. It was intended to turn Alice's body into a gallery of erotic art, showing dozens of beautiful images that represented every aspect of powerful female sexuality.

The other thing that was striking was the look of Athena. Venus decided to model Athena's look on Alice's face and body. The full-frontal nude drawing was an accurate representation of Alice's lovely body, and Athena's face was a portrait of Alice.

"Part of what I want to accomplish with Athena is to provoke a flash of recognition," Venus said. "When someone looks at you from the back, Alice, they will see what you look like from the front. It's so obvious that this is a picture of your face and body that I hope it will add to the impression that you are a goddess - a powerful, intelligent woman with a bold, unashamed eroticism."

"It's beautiful. All of it. Especially Athena," Alice said. "Venus, you overwhelm me. These designs go so far beyond what I expected that I'm speechless. Bill, what do you think?"

"I think I've never seen anything as beautiful," I said honestly. "I've seen some fairly spectacular body art in the past, but nothing that comes close to this."

"Let me show you how the overall design would look," Venus said, using her laptop to display the nude full-body photographs she took of Alice. One showed her from the front, the other from the back. Venus had place the individual tattoos on the appropriate part of Alice's anatomy, letting us see how she would look after the ink was applied.

It was shocking - in a good way. I guess I'd compare the effect to what you get with Michaelangelo's Sistine Chapel. The work is composed of individual images that are all beautiful by themselves, but from a distance, you can see how they come together to create a powerful impression.

"The whole is greater than the sum of its parts," I said.

Venus smiled. "That's what I was going for," she said.

I'd used my sound generator to urge Venus to apply every bit of her artistic skill to transforming Alice's body into a masterpiece of body art. My goal was to get her to exceed her previous limitations and create the greatest work of her career. It seems to have worked. She'd outdone herself.

The implications were sobering.

If the sound generator could help a body artist transcend their past work, what could it do for other types of creative people? Could it help a musician compose a masterpiece? Could it inspire an architect to create a strikingly beautiful skyscraper? Could it help an engineer make a particularly amazing microchip?

I suddenly realized that after I became CEO of Scient, I could improve the work of the creative people working for the company. I could use the sound generator to urge them to invent the most innovative, brilliant, world-changing technologies possible.

It meant that I would eventually be the CEO of the most important tech company in history. We would be bigger than Apple. Google. Microsoft. Intel. Oracle. We would be more important than any of them. We would change the world. We would generate more profit than any corporation in history.

That's what would happen eventually. The next step was for Alice and Venus had to arrange to get together and apply the tattoos. "This is going to be very time-consuming," Venus said. "It will also be a bit painful. I'm afraid the next few weeks are likely to be difficult, Alice."

"I'm sure it will be worth it in the end," Alice said.

It was settled. Alice began meeting with Venus every other day. That gave Alice a chance to recover from the pain, and it let Venus rest her hands after long hours of work. Alice came home from each session with bandages covering the newest tattoos, and Venus gave me a lotion I applied to Alice's skin after it healed.

No one knew it was happening because Alice's business attire covered her growing collection of body art. But we knew. We knew that Alice was slowly transforming into a work of beautiful erotica. I thought she looked more beautiful and seductive every week, and she enjoyed how it felt for me to spend hours gazing at her body, rubbing in the lotion, and adoring every curve and cleft.

We knew that someday Alice would need to appear in public wearing a very revealing dress that displayed what she'd done to her body. It would make a big splash in the media. Although it was acceptable for actresses, models, and rock stars to get lots of tattoos, no important CEO - male or female - had done anything like what Alice was doing.

I expected that a lot of young people would applaud Alice, but I was certain that stodgy old leaders of the tech industry and Wall Street would be horrified. It would guarantee that she would never work as a business executive again - which was my ultimate goal.

But in the meantime, I thought she looked sexy as hell.

One day Alice came home from Venus' studio and asked me to apply lotion to her skin. This was a very pleasant chore I enjoyed each time I did it.

We'd begin with Alice laying on her stomach while I put the lotion on my hands and massaged all the muscles in her neck, shoulders, arms, back, bottom, legs, and feet. There was nothing I enjoyed more than touching Alice's wonderful skin, and she loved the relief she got from feeling me caress her tortured body.

Then we had her roll on her back so I could spread lotion on every inch of skin that didn't have a fresh tattoo. I always devoted special attention to her breasts, abdomen, and inner thighs. These massages always ended with my hands squeezing the flesh just inches from her pussy, which would be hot and fragrant before it was over.

"Sir... you're making me crazy," she moaned. By this time she was squirming beneath my touch. Her eyes were closed as she concentrated on the sensations.

"I need more," she said. "Please sir, give me more."

I used a towel to wipe the last of the lotion from my hands, then spread her legs wide. "I'll give you more," I said, lifting her off the mattress so I could slip a pillow beneath her bottom. She knew this meant I intended to devote a lot of time to eating her pussy, and that I wouldn't stop until she climaxed at least once.

"Thank you, sir. I need it. So much," she said. There was a sly grin on her face as she anticipated what was about to happen. I lowered my face to her pussy, took a deep breath, and enjoyed her feminine scent. My mouth began to water as I thought about how Alice would taste.

She gasped when she felt my tongue delicately licking her outer lips. We'd done this enough that Alice knew I would spend a lot of time teasing her before I finally reached her clit. Forcing her to wait until I touched her the way she wanted to be touched never failed to make her orgasms stronger when they finally happened.

"Please sir... eat my pussy. Don't make me wait so long," Alice said. But I made her wait. I continued to lick, suck and nibble the flesh surrounding her wet inner folds. She began to thrust her hips up and down, trying to force me to begin eating her pussy in earnest, but I kept pulling away. She groaned in frustration, realizing she was powerless to make me go faster.

She gasped again when my tongue finally began to delicately caress her wet slit. I avoided her clit, saving that for later, as I gently licked up and down. "Ohhhh... sir... thank you... ohhhh... thank you..." she said.

Alice was so wet that I enjoyed licking up the flavorful juice that tasted so familiar. Alice's pussy has a very mild taste that is easy to savor. It never fails to make my cock a little harder whenever I relish her flavor.

As time went on I licked a little harder and deeper, sticking my tongue as far into her passage as possible. Swirling my tongue inside Alice always made her writhe on the bed and beg for more.

I knew that Alice was expecting me to lick her clit, but I thought it was time for a surprise. As you know, I'd been forcing her to experience a series of sex acts that she'd never done before because she felt they were degrading or submissive. Before I met Alice, she considered herself a strong, independent woman who never submitted to the whims of any man.

She'd been opposed to anal sex, spanking, swallowing, role-playing, and an endless list of other practices she considered taboo. One by one, I'd forced her to do all kinds of things that violated her long-established limits. I was about to do it again.

Using both hands to spread her pussy lips as far apart as possible, I stuck out my tongue and licked her little brown butthole. "Bill!" she cried out when she felt my wet tongue go where I'd never gone before. I licked it again, then licked her entire pussy from her anus to her clit.

I sucked her clit between my lips and licked it forcefully. While she was moaning in ecstasy, I stuck my index finger into her pussy, twisted it around to get it good and wet, then stuck it in her ass up to the knuckle. I wasn't surprised when she began to climax.

"Ahhhh!!! Ahhhh!!! Ahhhh!!!" she cried out. I was so close to her pussy that I could see the contractions in her vagina, and I felt her rectum clamp down on her finger. Her climax lasted a long time as the muscles between her legs clenched and unclenched again and again. After it stopped I pulled away, avoiding contact because I knew she was always hypersensitive right after an orgasm. Instead, I reached up and squeezed both her breasts in my hands.

She slowly calmed down, and I knew I had a choice. I could keep eating her pussy long enough to make her climax again, or I could move up her body and give her my cock. I knew she wanted my cock, but that she'd have a stronger orgasm in the end if I licked her pussy and kept postponing the moment we began having sex.

JQueen9
JQueen9
667 Followers
12