The Thief in the Corner Office Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided I couldn't keep waiting. My cock needed Alice's pussy. I'd spent at least 20 minutes massaging Alice's beautiful body, and then I'd spent a long time eating her luscious lips. As much as I wanted to keep withholding the thing Alice wanted most, I just couldn't hold back any longer. I took one last look at her hot, wet pussy and imagined how good it would feel when I was finally inside her.

I pulled the pillow from beneath Alice's bottom and climbed on top of her. She gave me a beautiful, sexy smile when we were finally face to face. I took my cock in hand and placed it at the entrance to her pussy.

"Give it to me," she said. "Shove that cock up to my tonsils."

"You have a dirty mouth," I said.

"You made me your whore," she said.

I paused as long as I could, then I shoved my cock inside her. Ordinarily, I give it to her slowly, a fraction of an inch at a time, pushing in, withdrawing, then pushing in a tiny bit more. But I was too inflamed with desire for that.

She reacted by crying out again, wailing so joyfully that it triggered my climax. That made Alice come again, of course, and we both enjoyed long, powerful, simultaneous orgasms.

I rolled off Alice and held her hand as we caught our breath. We were side-by-side on our backs when I heard her say "I need to tell you something, sir."

She rolled on her side and looked into my eyes. "I am a different woman than I was the day I met you," she said. "I can't believe how much I've changed."

That sounded ominous. I'd changed many aspects of Alice's personality, but I'd always done it in a way intended to make her believe she was choosing to be different. There might be issues if Alice figured out she was a victim of mind control.

It turned out not to be a problem.

"Before I met you, the most important thing in my life was my work," she said. "I thought about it every moment of every day. I checked the stock price every evening after the market closed. I was constantly looking for every possible way to make Scient Analytica the most successful corporation in Silicon Valley.

"I'm not like that anymore. I can't remember the last time I checked the stock price. I feel like I'm going through the motions at work. My managers come to my office to give me their periodic reports, and I have a hard time concentrating on what they tell me.

"All I care about is you, sir. All I can think about is how you satisfy me in bed, and how much I want to satisfy you.

"I used to be completely opposed to the idea of submitting to a man sexually. Now, all I want to do is submit to your domination. Nothing thrills me more than when you force me to do things against my will.

"I used to be stridently opposed to anal sex. Now, I love when you fuck me up the ass. I love it when my ass is full of your cum. It feels deeply satisfying. It's like I'm carrying part of you inside me.

"I know the reason I'm changing. I'm changing because of you. But I admit that I'm a bit surprised by the extent of this change. You make me want to be a different kind of woman. A better kind of woman. I am so thankful, sir."

This all sounded fine, of course, but I found it to be very surprising. Alice was changing in ways that went well beyond what I'd ordered her to do with the sound generator. Every day she was coming up with her own ways to make her submission more complete.

I had a feeling she wasn't finished. Alice would find more ways to surprise me in the days ahead.

*************************************

Why is all this happening? Bill didn't order Alice to go so far. Is this something she secretly wanted all along? In Part Eight, Bill finally uses his device to attract new women to his harem.

12