The Thieves of Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane was even more excited, "Threesome! Looked like two students and Dr. Schroeder."

I shared my own reversion, and they were dismayed. No one wanted to touch and spread the change as I had, so we drove home carefully, avoiding police attention or contact with each other.

We convened another meeting in the kitchen under the eye of the cursed tome. Roger had returned to the neutral state as I had. Jane was excited, and felt she was able to hold back the transforming charge, even if she was desperate to let it out and feel human again for a bit.

Ted touched Jane, feelings for his own wife remaining. Nothing happened as we watched. Perhaps it was because Jane had her own forms within her? Roger suggested he gift Johnny with his touch, as Johnny had been unsuccessful and had not had the time Roger and I had experienced.

With a touch we watched Ted and Johnny change. Ted became fully-fleshed as his body swelled into the overweight Mrs. Bergman. His breasts swelled as they descended to sit on a small protruding belly while red hair grew in on her head. Her thick thighs and ample ass swelled as she stood in the kitchen and we saw a hand descend to her red bush to investigate her new anatomy.

Johnny gained quite a bit of height as his skin took on the dark-skinned complexion of the vending machine guy we had all seen around campus. He grew a small, neat mustache to complement the greying hair on his head. So used to being smooth skinned, his body hair seemed prodigious to all as we watched.

"My turn." said Jane as she touched both me and Roger.

Roger and Jane became the two students, while I assumed Dr. Schroeder's sixty-something form. This was my first time as a woman and the older woman's breasts felt heavy and sat low on her chest. I felt myself unconsciously place a hand upon my grey-covered pubic mound as my skin took on a healthy color albeit wrinkled with age. Dr. Schroeder was a thin, athletic woman known to still be active upon the campus' tennis courts and pools, and her body felt tall and agile.

We laughed a strange form of relief at the insanity of the situation: Minutes ago we'd been five inhuman sexless things, but now we were four woman and a man sitting naked around the kitchen table.

"We need to test this." Jane said. We had leapfrogged ages, as her natural form had been just past fifty years while my current form was well over sixty. "First thing, no sex."

Johnny yelped and bit her lip: This was her first time returning to humanity, and she sat before us an extremely attractive young student perhaps twenty with small, perky breasts on an athletic frame. She pulled her hand up as if she'd been stung, and I realized she'd been probing her nether regions as we'd talked.

"No sex and I know it won't be easy. James and Roger got about 24 hours which included a quick fuck, correct?" Sheepishly we nodded our agreement to Jane's query.

We talked, but decided to break our conversation to take a few steps to douse our monstrous libidos. Jane handed out clothes as best she could to myself and the other women, while Johnny found himself slipping into some of Roger's garments as his current form was of similar height to Roger's natural shape. I took a cold shower as well, and found I was somewhat able to control my urges for sensual contact.

The next twenty four hours were agony: We found ourselves constantly drifting into the expected orbits as my "Dr. Schroeder" attracted the Jane and Roger's younger students. Similarly Ted and Johnny had to watch themselves as even being in the same room seemed an invitation for casual glances and touches that seemed to move inevitably to more focused groping.

We suffered through two days of this. We had regained a feeling of humanity and savored every moment, but we couldn't last. I had sheepishly admitted my own digression: The previous evening I had needed some release, and masturbated several times, stifling my moans as I forced desperate fingers into my elderly body. The dam broken, Ted admitted the same, then Johnny and Jane. Only Roger had remained truly celibate. it seemed that this would not cause a reversion.

It was small progress, and I know I'm not the only one who considered suggesting a massive orgy to celebrate. Instead Roger suggested a small test, "So we suspect if we recreate the sex acts we copied, we'll revert. What if we break it up? A pairing that isn't one of the original ones."

We considered his suggestion, and drew straws for whom would be encouraged to try it. At this point everyone was obviously horny: Johnny's ill-fitting sweatpants did nothing to hide his erection, while the rest of us, all currently women, smelled of arousal as we tried desperately to think of anything else.

The straws were pulled: My 'Dr. Schroeder' and Ted's 'Mrs Bergman' would consummate. We were surprised as we were pushed into the Weis' bedroom to do the deed.

Due to her larger carriage we had trouble dressing Ted in anything remotely feminine. She was simply much larger than Jane, our only source of women's clothing. My current form was was taller, but Jane's bras fit with only minor discomfort. We both wore college sweatshirts, which we stripped as the door closed behind us, blocking us off from the catcalls of our compatriots who'd lost the strange lottery we'd arranged.

"I've never, with a..." Ted was unable to explain, but I knew his intent.

"We're both women now. For the moment, at least. And you've slept with women."

I was stripping her. The curse made many things feel natural. For me, this felt right, but perhaps that was because Dr. Schroeder's orientation was already friendly towards other women, while Mrs. Bergman favored men. Perhaps it was also that the curse pushed us to recreate the acts we've copied, and we were defying it by relieving our lusts in a different fashion. Despite her concerns, I had the forty-something heavyset redhead naked other than her stretched-tight lust-soaked panties in a few minutes. I began licking at her massive tits, feeling their heft with my hands as my tongue worked over her bountiful nipples. Her need for pleasure overrode her reluctance, and we found ourselves on the bed. We pleasured each other orally and with our hands. It felt like days of pleasure, but when we recovered it had been mere minutes.

We dressed and returned to the room, exhausted but relieved of our lusts, if only for a short time. Roger had left, seeking to use his ATM card to withdraw cash and purchase food while he could do so with less of a risk. The others were excited to see us, and glad to see we had not reverted. Hours passed, but we still did not revert.

The experiment resolved itself a bit differently as, during the long night, Ted and Johnny found themselves in the kitchen and proceeded to fuck each other senseless. They were back to their neutral form as we gathered in the morning.

We not knew the rules, but resisting the urges was a constant agony. I felt driven to not merely have sex with the two students but to dominate them sexually. It was for the best that we had no bondage tools around as this form I had assumed wanted to impose a will on the two young woman to broaden their minds and grant them greater pleasures. We lasted another 36 hours before I found myself back in the master bedroom with the two, forcing them to prostrate themselves before me before we mutually pleasured each other.

So, all were back to our blank form. We all agreed in theory to repeat the experiment. To copy some passion and use it to make ourselves feel normal for even a brief time. No one was ready to brave the outside as a pale fleshy grub-like thing and risk discovery to feed upon the lust of others so our pan remained unfulfilled. We talked of the long-term concerns of our condition. In time we'd need to deal with the next term at the college and similar, but that was still many weeks away.

I found myself focusing upon the stone book, delicately tracing the patterns carved upon it's once leather skin. It tantalized me, but refused to reveal any new secrets to my lust-addled mind.

The dreams returned, stronger than before. As we shared our nightly sojourns, we noticed a strange turn from the myriad combinations and scenarios of human lust to stranger, less human things. We experienced not just a panoply of human sex but the inscrutable passion of strange cone-like beings and erotically charged insect-like creatures. We lacked words to describe the feelings as our dream-selves released semen-clouds or used gleaming ovipositors to implant fertilized eggs into struggling near-recognizable beasts.

A few days later we made another excursion: Roger drove his hatchback to a local strip club. In our inert states we could sense passion and felt drawn to it. Now that we recognized the metallic tang of it in our mouths and linked tingling from our chest we could seek out the impeding climaxes and draw them into us: I acquired and shared my first experience as a gay male with Johnny, while Ted became a stripper who we knew would crumble and submit to Jane's athletic young man. Roger volunteered to skip this round.

So began our new cycle of life. A few days as someone else before finally submitting to recreate the passion we've copied from them, followed by a few days of lingering depression and dreams as a monstrosity.

I made another discovery: Jane and Roger had recently become a black couple, perhaps a married couple we intercepted while driving one evening. I was surprised to see their originals one day while shopping at the store.

I was 'wearing' another strip club patron and idly fantasizing about my upcoming encounter with Johnny's older but still attractive prostitute. We couldn't wait long: Johnny's newest form was acting strangely, which we'd diagnosed as a possible drug addiction, and it would be inhumane to force her to suffer withdrawal for too long.

Jane's original was complaining quietly about how the passion had so recently gone out of their marriage. The two seemed dull and listless compared to the energetic and horny clones I knew were waiting the house. I began to worry that we did not merely copy the form and such from out prey, but took something more.

We thought of ourselves now as a weird family, protective of each other. We'd performed in nearly every possible combination, including a memorably four-way session that Johnny had copied from the hotel one night.

Despite our constant cycles of arousal and new-found sex lives our existence had become fraught with horror. We were monsters, feeding on people even if they did not know about it. If we refused to feed we grew irrational and depressed, for we grew even further from humanity.

The house was a mess: None had an interest in cleaning our residence. In our inert state, we slept wherever we felt tired. The bedrooms were for those that had adopted a form and all showed a bit of wear from our constant drive to maintain our hold on a human form or the inevitably succumbing to the urge to recreate sexual situations. We found ourselves buying clothes from second-hand shops to have a wider range to wear. If the house still stands when this record is found, you'll know why there's an old dresser in the hall filled with different size bras. We ate whatever food we acquired: We needed energy to maintain our simple forms, but it all tasted like ashes when not blessed with humanity. When ensconced in a shape it didn't matter if we gained weight as it would only last a few days.

One day we came to breakfast: I was unformed clay, as was Jane. Ted and Roger were both male students, while Johnny was an older Latina woman who worked at a local fast-food restaurant. Apparently some situation they'd stumbled on while picking up food. They'd held off for three days, and even found that the Latina and one student would not trigger reversion, suggesting they might hold out longer. I doubted them, as I looked on them with jealousy. I envied their human wrinkles and imperfections, and of course the wonderful genitals.

Jane and I shared our dreams and found we'd had the same one the night before: We'd been our current bland sexless shapes, circling a monstrous thing that resembled a titanic whale-like entity with frog-like limbs extending from it's bloated body. Pale like our current forms, it had countless gaping orifices between it's rear fins and we both felt a desperate need to swim to the bloated thing and insert ourselves into these needy holes, but we were unable to do so. The shared dream was new to our nightmares, as was the feeling of frustration that it left us with.

The others scoffed. They held off their impending evening of lust to handle a few tasks and tried to get us to ride with them and steal a couple, but we were both uninterested and listless.

That night I had the same dream. I swam with all my might to catch the beast, but the leviathan was simply faster and more agile in whatever medium we swam through. I felt a frantic need to touch it, to push myself into the waiting gaping holes. Jane was faster, and I saw her grasp the lip around one orifice. She held on, perhaps clutched to a bristle of hair that lined the orifice, then slipped wriggling into the quivering flesh-portal as the titan bucked with what I somehow knew was pleasure. The hole sealed over, resembling a blister just formed.

I awoke. Jane was gone.

We could find no trace of her in the house, no sign she had left. It was as if she had never been. The others had reverted and seemed confused as I tried to explain that I somehow knew this was our fate. We would join with the thing and merge with it. Perhaps that was our destiny and had been ever since that blasted book had come into our lives.

That night I was again swimming to catch the leviathan. Johnny, Roger, and Ted joined me this time, and we laughed as we we swam. I touched one of the orifices, tried to pull myself in, but a current in the strange pinkish ocean we swam through pulled me away. Johnny was more successful, and he has also disappeared.

Talk the next day was somber. We all knew the end of our story was at hand. We all knew this was somehow right, or at least the only end possible for the strange life-stealing entities we had become.

I finalized these notes, which I will prepare into three bound documents.

I have a plan to make sure my story is known. I have acquired the form of the librarian, Emily Roberts, whom we captured making love to her husband Frank in their home near campus. Roger is taking the role of her husband as Ted thinks only of reuniting with the wife in whatever afterlife awaits us. We cannot deny him that succor.

As Emily I will place one copy of this record in the library for others to find. Another goes in a fire-proof lockbox in the basement, while a third will be attached to the stone book in the hopes that others will be forewarned if it becomes a thing of paper and flesh and tries to entrap others as it has us.

Once we are successful Roger and I will satisfy our growing urges and return to the blank form so we may spend our last nights on earth chasing the dream-mother that seeks to consume us. We will, in time, catch her and bond with her.

If you find the book, you must not attempt to open it or read from it, lest you suffer as my house has. Destroy the thing, if you can.

12