Penetration

Story Info
She's not a vampire - or is she?
1.2k words
4.59
7.9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlinaX
AlinaX
2,801 Followers

I had no reason to suspect she was a vampire. Even if I had been one to believe in the supernatural, I would not have believed it of her. I mean, yes, Elise had that perfection of youth, her body lithe and toned, her skin flawless, her breasts round and full, succulent and perky. She had no signs of age, no wrinkles at all, just effortless beauty and dark, intelligent eyes.

Certainly she had no fangs. When we kissed on the dance floor, and again outside, and still more in the taxi and of course as I guided her to my bed, her tongue was in my mouth, exploring, and mine likewise in hers. She had no fangs. There was no drinking of blood. No puncture mark in my neck to be dismissed as a love bite the following morning.

There was no drinking of blood. There was only kissing, as if we could devour each other entirely that way. I kissed her mouth, her chin, her neck, her breasts - oh, what sweet perfection they were! - and would have progressed lower to kiss between her parted thighs to taste that sweet fount of pleasure...

But instead it was Elise who insisted on wrapping her soft, cool lips about my achingly hard cock, adoring it, her tongue exciting me with consummate skill. Here, unquestioningly, was a woman who loved giving blowjobs. Where past girlfriends had been reluctant and squeamish, Elise was fearless, taking me repeatedly into her tight throat, an exquisite new experience for me.

"Fuck that's amazing," I said repeatedly, my hands coiling lovingly through Elise's black curls. I was soon sure I would come, but must have teetered on the edge of that precipice for an hour or more, both wanting to finish and fearing to. The blissful sensation of her mouth and throat and tongue, my aching desire for her, my hard cock thrusting again and again between her lips, I wanted it to last forever.

Until I could stand it no longer. I held her head tightly in place, my cock embedded deep in her throat as I came at last, unable to think beyond my need to empty my balls deep inside her, every fierce convulsion of my cock seeming to use the whole strength of my body, again and again, more intense than any orgasm I had experienced before. Unable to relax my grip on her until the peak was well past, the intensity diminishing, the dawning realisation that Elise could not breathe while I stuffed her throat with my hard, pulsing cock.

She took a great breath as she pulled away, but continued to suck on my cock with obvious pleasure. "Thank you," I whispered, overwhelmed, exhausted.

"No, thank you," she said with a sly grin, and licked up a last drop of cum. I was still, amazingly, hard as Elise pressed her breasts about my shaft so that just the head of it was visible. "What do you want next?" she asked. "My tits? Or my pussy?"

Her pussy, of course, but the sight of her tits pressed about my cock... Perfect tits. Round, and smooth, and soft, my cock nestled between them... Elise's adoring face so seductive above them. I wanted to fuck her properly, but I wanted this as well. I wanted everything she could give me. Her mouth, her tits, her cunt, her ass. I wanted to claim every part of her. I wanted to press my cock against the entrance to her womb as my fertile cum burst out into her.

No other woman had ever excited me so. Elise held her tits together, lifted as if in offering, as I fucked the vale between them. She teased her thick succulent nipples with fingertips as, again and again, my cock thrust up into view; and above this visual penetration, her dark, bewitching eyes staring up into mine.

I ached for more, though. I pushed her down onto her hands and knees and took her roughly from behind. Her cunt was both gorgeously wet and exquisitely tight. I rammed my cock into her, hard and deep, forcing a loud cry of pleasure from her. The grip of her vaginal muscles was fierce, intensifying every sensation of that intimate flesh against my invading length.

"Harder!" she screamed. "Faster!"

Tugging brutally on her dark, curling hair, I rode her with savage passion. I fought against cramping and weariness in my hunger to hear her scream in ecstasy. Despite having come only minutes before, the need to do so again was demanding. I pulled my makeshift rein, forcing her head up and back, as I continued to drive my achingly hard cock deep into her.

"Stop!" she cried suddenly. "Don't come inside me!"

But I could not have stopped, not even if the world had ended. Her pleas only spurred me on. My stallion cock pounded furiously into her in denial. She needed to understand that she was mine to use. I was close. So close.

"Stop!" she begged, though her hips spoke differently, thrusting back against me as lustfully as ever, encouraging me, exciting me. A bitch in heat.

With a roar of victory I unleashed at last, and my whole focus became the epic convulsions of my cock, as if each eruption of cum into her beautiful cunt took a supreme effort of body and will. "Fuck!" I hissed as I emptied myself into her.

"Yes!" she screamed as I flooded her womb with my vital essence, and I exalted in my prowess, imagining her swollen and pregnant and utterly devoted to me. I imagined taking her again, day after day, week after week, I her master, she my slut, forever.

I had never come so hard. I collapsed onto her, my pulsing cock still buried deep, held there as if by a vise.

"I told you not to come," she whispered. "It's too late now."

I whimpered at a sharp, terrifying pain, as if a dozen razor-sharp fangs lanced suddenly into the tender flesh of my captured cock. "No!" I screamed, though it was barely more than a whisper. My strength was gone, as if poured into her, and now my blood poured into her too, the sensation of it almost orgasmic, almost as if it was my virile cum and not my life's blood that pulsed out through my hard, throbbing member.

Elise moaned and sighed as she writhed beneath me, her fangs buried deep to anchor me within her as I bled and she drank.

*

I awoke, alone in bed, lightheaded and exhausted, my erect cock throbbing as much with dull, bruised ache as with a need for relief. Where the fangs had penetrated, the only evidence was tiny red spots that were painful to touch. The memory of that horrifying end to the night, coupled with the tentative caress of my fingers, triggered an abrupt, intense climax, and I moaned as much with pain as pleasure as cum spurted across my belly from my abused cock.

And in that moment I knew, with absolute certainty, that no other woman could ever excite me again. I had sought to claim Elise's wild beauty, to possess her entirely, but I was the one claimed in the end.

AlinaX
AlinaX
2,801 Followers