The Thin End of the Wedge Pt. 04

Story Info
Sally gets her gangbang and afterwards watches a Stage Show.
9.3k words
4.45
3k
4
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 03/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Narrantem
Narrantem
17 Followers

Previously in The Thin End of the Wedge: Sally the housewife is becoming increasingly slutty. She has fucked her husband's friend George, and a man sent to her by George. This guy, Sven, believed that Sally was a prostitute, and behaved appropriately, paying her for an overnight stay, with extras, and bareback. Sally has her first anal experience with Sven. The next day she travels to the Manor house for her promised 'greedy girl' party; and witnesses the warm-up act, a homeless girl, and clever actor, called Van. Now read on...

"You're on now Sally", grinned Diana, "Let's get your heart pounding, make sure the Red is well circulated. Ready?"

"Yes. Please."

Diana unshackled Sally from the pillar and handed her the chain, which was attached at each end to nipple clamps.

"Pull on your chains. Pull until your nipples hurt."

Sally took the chain in both hands and then pulled, stretching her breasts out until the pain was unbearable.

"Now let's take a trot around the mat. Keep those tits stretched."

Diana struck Sally's buttocks with her riding crop and Sally set off with a yelp. She trotted, although the action made her tits bounce painfully. Her breathing became more ragged and she became more aware of her butt plug. Diana guided her with sharp taps of the crop and steered her past all the watching men. Sally felt increasingly warm and randy, her cunt almost felt like it was glowing. She didn't recognise any of the men, they must be from more distant towns or cities. But she thought they all looked very nice, she'd be happy to fuck any three of them.

After a couple of circuits Diana steered Sally to the middle of the mat. Harold, her husband, brought her the bag of numbered balls and the selection process began. Diana put her hand in the bag and pulled out a ball, called out the number, and a man stepped forward and removed his towel. Sally glanced at him. 'Yummy!' she thought. Diana carried on and two more men joined the lucky first number. Sally felt very excited. Her cunt was leaking fluid and a little trickle went down the inside of her thigh. She wanted to finger herself but she had to hold the chains taut. Then Diana called a fourth number, and a fifth. 'Golly gosh!' thought Sally. 'What a lucky... slut... and whore I am.' She'd been about to say 'girl' but Red got in the way.

"Kneel!", commanded Diana, as Harold retreated back to the bar. Sally knelt down.

"Let go your chains. Get down on your hands and knees."

There was no foreplay, one man knelt behind her and pushed his cock in. Another stood in front and presented his cock to be sucked. The others caressed her body, mauling her breasts and reaching underneath to flick her clitoris. Sally discovered something about Red. The more her body was stimulated the more Red made her want it, made her demand it, made her responsive to it. She wanted to say 'Yes', to say 'Fuck me' but a cock in her mouth made this impossible. All she could do was to show her happiness with her actions.

She grabbed the man who had presented his cock for sucking and, holding his buttocks firmly, pulled him towards herself. She sucked the tip, then took an inch or so, and then pulled him towards herself aggressively, ramming his cock down her own throat. At the same time she tried to push back against the cock in her cunt to ensure deep penetration. She had one hand left and she used that to encourage the hands that were mauling and kneading her flesh.

Disappointingly soon the man in her cunt came, spurting his seed clumsily half in her cunt, and half over her butt plug. But her disappointment was assuaged by the fact that, almost immediately, another man took his place. The butt plug was having an interesting effect. Some of the men were touching it, and the effect on he sphincter was most pleasant. The man in her mouth came, and she swallowed his load. Sally looked up at him to say 'Thank you.' but he had already turned away. His place was taken by the man trying to stimulate her clit, and she enjoyed taking his substantial cock into her throat.

Sadly none of the men seemed to be as good as Sven. Sally did her best to encourage them. When her throat was clear she would shout.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck me. Give me it. I'm your whore. Make me scream."

Three of the men had now cum and wandered away toward the bar. Then Diana, to Sally's delight, called out five more numbers. Five new men, who had been watching from the sidelines, removed their towels and joined in. Sally called these men six to ten. These men were more aggressive and Sally found herself on her back, with her legs pulled wide, taking the fat cock of the first newcomer. He was good and started to pound away, Sally enjoying not only the sensations but also the sight of a big cock thrusting into her. Then she was presented with two cocks to suck and she alternated cocks until she had an idea. They had average length penises which were quite slim. Even together they did not equal one Sven. She pulled the two men together and then slipped both their cocks into her mouth at the same time.

The men looked alarmed, not wanting to refuse her, but also - she suspected - not wanting to look gay. But this reluctance lasted only moments as the pleasure of her mouth, and their cocks rubbing against each other, converted them to this new practice. One man came quite quickly and the other was so excited by this taboo practice that he came suddenly straight after. They retreated a little way away and started to wank each other, seemingly determined to get erections and return. The fact that this might look a bit 'gay' didn't now seem to bother them. Sally felt pleased she'd broadened their minds. Perhaps after this event they'd go to a hotel together and experiment further.

Hands pulled at Sally's chains, taunting her, and another man started to fuck her. After three or four thrusts with her on her back he turned her sideways and, lifting her leg, pounded her. Two more men moved in close. One gently pulled and pushed her butt plug and the other applied his fingers to her clit and rubbed furiously. She came almost immediately, a crashing orgasm that made her legs jerk and made her thrash her arms around.

"Yes... Yes... YES... More! More! More! Bloody MORE!!!"

Diana called out five more numbers, men 11 to 15, then strode over to Sally.

"Sally! Bum up! It is time to remove your plug."

The man currently fucking her rolled onto his back putting Sally on top of him, with her bum in the air as instructed. Another man reached over and pulled at the plug. It came out with a delicious feeling, leaving her arsehole slightly gaping, ready for use.

"Aaaaa", sighed Sally. Then she knew exactly what to say to the fifteen men.

"Fuck me! Bugger me! Fill my throat! I'm Sally and I'm a slut. I want you all, NOW!"

To emphasise her words she started to vigorously fuck the man under her, gyrating her hips on him, and pulling at her tit chains. Several men moved in and one grabbed her hips and thrust deep into her anus. She screamed.

"YES!!! SHIIIIT!!!"

Then her mouth was full and only muffled moans came from her as Diana read out the final five numbers. She needn't have bothered, each man knew they were next, and they were erect and hard from the show so far. Twenty men were on the mat now, with Sally at the core, and as one finished another quickly took his place. They offered no respite to Sally giving her no opportunity to end the gangbang. Diana retreated to the bar and got herself a drink, her work this afternoon was nearly finished. She sipped her handcrafted gin and tonic and watched Sally being turned over and double penetrated whilst men pulled at her tits and pushed their cocks into her mouth.

Sally was loving double penetration. She was laid on her back on one man, whilst covered by the second, and the effect of their cocks moving with only a thin membrane of flesh between them was electrifying. This feeling, never felt before, was sending her over the top and her orgasms were coming thick and fast. Add to that the fact that her body was being constantly caressed and her senses were overwhelmed. She wailed and clutched at the men around her, pulling them toward her body, enduring disappointment if they were drained and moved away to recover for a few minutes, or decided they could do no more and retreated to the bar.

For the men around her were just ordinary guys. Many were happy to watch rather than do, lacking belief in their own potency. Others overestimated their capabilities, believing their own hype, only to be unable to perform like a pornstar when Sally's cunt was offered. These men soon retreated. But, and this pleased Sally, there was a core of those who were both willing and capable. Men who were reasonably well endowed, prepared to put themselves forward repeatedly if needed, and competent at fucking. Again and again these men penetrated Sally, and again and again she welcomed their advances. When her mouth was free of cock she encouraged them. And when they stuffed her mouth full of cock she choked and gurgled, swallowing their cum.

But there came the inevitable moment when all, except Sally the Scarlet Slut, were exhausted and Diana had to step in. Sally lay on her back, legs wide, reaching out for another man, but she couldn't find one. She looked around and spotted the vibrator. It was a powerful device, the size of a policeman's truncheon, with a fist sized ball on the active end. Sally applied it to her cunt and lost herself in the sensations.

She didn't notice Diana marching over to the cage with a collar and chain. A short while later, as Sally was gasping out another orgasm, she returned dragging a subdued Vanessa to the mat. The broad brown leather collar, complete with sharp spikes, had been fastened around Val's neck, and a strong chain was being held by Diana. Sally looked up and the Red in her made the ugly teen look like the most desirable lesbian partner she had ever seen. She dropped the vibrator and reached up to touch her friend Van as Diana flicked her riding crop through the air with a hissing sound and gave her command to the unwilling teen.

"Suck her. Open your legs to her. Do it. And make it good."

Vanessa, her face wet with tears, looked down at Sally. The older woman reached out, happy for any contact, and Val whimpered and stepped away.

"But I'm not a lesbian."

"Are you refusing?"

Vanessa mumbled something and tried to move away. Diana pulled on the chain and stopped Van in her tracks. Then she handed the nearest man the chain and declared...

"Take her to the frame. Rope her."

"No! No! Please!", screamed Van as the man pulled her towards what looked like a small gallows. Two thick beams of wood supported a cross beam and ropes dangled from the device. Sally watched as it took three men to drag the screaming teen to her doom. Were they going to hang her for disobedience? His could this happen in the twenty-first century? Ropes were drawn down from the cross beam and, to Sally's relief, they were attached to leather manacles which were strapped tightly around Van's wrists, not her neck. Then ropes on the floor were fastened to her ankles.

Under Diana's supervision the ropes were tightened and adjusted. Van was thrashing around trying to get free but the ropes to her arms were hauled in and soon she was unable to move. Her arms were held up and wide. Her body made a Y shape, reminiscent of the device she'd been raped on. Her feet were then pulled apart by the ropes at floor level. Final, small, adjustments left her standing on tiptoes.

"How shall we punish her?", said Diana. Her evil smile, and her top hat and corset, made her look like some sort of sadistic Ringmaster in a circus. There were shouts from the men, most of which Sally didn't catch, or didn't understand. Diana strode over to a table where various items were on display and selected two, then she moved back to stand behind the unhappy teen. She touched Vanessa with the riding crop on Van's hip, then in a sensual manner ran the tip up her side. Van twisted to avoid the leather tip, but couldn't move and was forced to feel the crop as it traced the outline of her torso.

Then Diana put the crop down and took the first of the items she had chosen. It was a ball gag and she proceeded to force it into Van's mouth and buckle it tight behind her head. Vanessa, her mouth held wide open with the scarlet ball, looked like she was about to be a pigs head on the banqueting table with a bright red apple in her mouth. She shook her head to dislodge it, without success, and tried to speak. It worked, her words became just sounds. But more humiliation was to follow.

Sally was fascinated by the scene in front of her and she crawled across the, rather sticky, judo mat to get a closer view. She sat, legs spread wide, and watched Diana. The second item Diana had selected was something Sally had never seen before, silver and fur. She shook her head to clear the fog left by the Red in her system. The item came into focus. It was a fox's tail, in faux fur, attached to a large, silver coloured, butt plug.

Diana stood close behind Van and reached her left hand around the teen to clutch at her cunt then pressed the butt plug into her anus with her right. Van screamed through the ball gag and wriggled but in it went and, once in place, every wriggle of her body flicked the tail around as if she were an angry vixen.

Diana stepped back to let the men get a good view, picked up the riding crop, and struck Van's buttock, hard. The teen screamed, writhed, and - because only her toes were touching the floor - almost danced in response to the pain. The crop came down again, and again Van screamed. If she was hoping to cope with the pain she failed and had the humiliation of dancing again. Tears ran down her face and, as Diana struck again and again, her face went bright red. Then Diana moved in front of Van.

Sally could see the fear in Vanessa's face as Diana stalked around in front of her. Then the crop came down, on a little breast. Diana was fearfully accurate, hitting Val's nipple. The resulting scream was of a much higher pitch and Val twisted her body side to side in agony. Several more strokes followed then Diana trailed the end of the crop down the teens body, across her stomach, her pudenda, and down to her cunt. Val twitched in fear as the tip of the crop touched her most sensitive area. Then Diana tapped Van's clitoris. The teen danced her dance of agony.

"Will you do it?", snarled Diana.

Vanessa shook her head defiantly.

Diana reached into Van's crotch and pushed a finger into the teen's cunt, then - as the girl shook her head and made muffled 'no' noises - withdrew and pushed in two. Then three fingers. Then four. With her thumb tucked in Diana thrust her whole hand inside Van, twisting and turning it. Then she started to thrust in and out. Sally had never seen fisting and became immediately excited, the Red in her body making her want to try it too. Van threw herself about to avoid Diana's hand, even desperately pulling herself up on the ropes tied to her hands. Unfortunately for the miserable teen the ropes on her feet prevented her from lifting very high, and Diana was skilled at keeping pace.

All this time the fox tail danced and twitched as her body moved. Sally found this teen with a tail enormously sexy and was willing her to submit to Diana's will. To give in, accept her fate as a fucktoy, and join her on the mat. Part of her wanted to take the teen home. If you will kiss me, and cuddle me, she thought, I will give you a home and you won't have to sleep in your cardboard boxes round the back of the garage anymore. I bet Tom would like to fuck you, and perhaps George as well - the Red was leading her to the fantasy of a foursome.

"Will you do it?", the question came again, as Diana increased the speed and depth of her thrusts.

Van nodded, she seemed broken. Her attempts to avoid Diana's hand had slowed and stopped. She hung in her restraints, limp and submissive, as the hand continued to plunder her cunt.

"Untie her.", the hand was removed, drenched in Van's vaginal secretions. The ball gag was removed but the tail stayed in place.

Various men came forward to unfasten buckles and Van was lowered to the floor.

"Stay in your hands and knees. Wag your tail. You are a vixen. Make Sally cum!"

Sally opened her legs wider in anticipation and Vanessa moved to join her on the mat. Then her head went down into Sally's crotch and the delicious sensations of a tongue, well applied, made Sally moan with pleasure.

"Oh yes! Oh Van! Yes... pleasure me."

Sally watched Van and ran her fingers through the teen's hair, then over her strong shoulders, and finally under her chest to play with those small but firm tits. Van, submissive now, did not attempt to pull away, but wagged her tail. Sally, feeling even more lusty towards the teen, decided they should mutually pleasure each other. She twisted round until her head was by Van's crotch and then applied her fingers. Van threw herself on top and they rolled around for a moment before settling with their heads in each other's crotch. Tongues did their magic and soon both of them were gasping out their orgasms.

Van pulled away and Sally felt disappointed. Had the teen had second thoughts? She hadn't. Van pulled Sally up, pushed her thighs apart, then shuffled forwards on the mat so their legs entwined. They scissored, staring with lust into each other's eyes, while the men cheered them on. Their orgasms came at the same time, their limbs twitching with pleasure, then they collapsed on the mat.

"DINNER IS SERVED.", called a loud voice, and there was the sound of a gong. Sally was surprised. 'Where has the afternoon gone?' she wondered, then, 'Doesn't time fly when you're having fun'. The room rapidly emptied of men, presumably to some changing area, unless they were going to have a nudist dinner. Soon there was just Diana, Sally and Val, for Harold had led the way to the meal.

"Well done, Van...", smiled Diana, "... an excellent performance. You see Sally, Vanessa is one of our 'reluctant teen' performers."

Van grinned and gave Sally a curtsey.

"Oh... I did wonder...", continued Sally, "I saw your wink, but you were very convincing. Well my dear I would love to take you home. My husband would love you.", said Sally, thinking that she'd want to make love to the girl first - though Tom would probably like that idea too.

"Ask me again when you've got over the Red.", replied Van, with a tone that suggested she wasn't adverse to the idea. "It would make a change from cardboard."

"What happens next?", asked Sally.

"Depends...", replied Diana, "... it's time for dinner and you're welcome to join us, though we have a tradition that the Slut and the Hostess stays in their costumes."

Sally thought, and realised she was very hungry.

"I'd love to stay for supper.", she said. Then, to Van, she added, "Will you be joining us?"

"Nah...", said Val, "... it would ruin the illusion if they met me over the cigars and port. I'm off back to my cardboard, I just hope no bastard has stolen it in the meantime."

Sally gave Vanessa a hug and then allowed Diana to pull her by the breasts into the dining room. Here a long, baronial style, table was groaning with food and all the seats were occupied by men. They were clearly wealthy, now they were dressed Sally could more easily tell. A cheer went up as she was led in and the men hurried to get her a seat, and fill her plate. It was an informal meal, a sort of posh buffet, and Sally tucked in with gusto. Diana sat next to her, and removed the nipple clamps. Sally soon got used to the fact that they were both naked and the men were dressed.

"After dinner we have a stage show.", whispered Diana. "Do you remember that Carmel won the Tens competition?"

Narrantem
Narrantem
17 Followers