The Thin End of the Wedge Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do I? It's something I'll never forget."

"Well she chose as her reward to take part in this show."

"She said something about 'The Beast' I believe.", Sally remembered the way Carmel said the words, you could hear the capital letters.

"Yes. So we've set up a very special version of Beauty and the Beast. You can stay if you want, but it's a show, no audience participation."

"Oh I don't mind. I've just had twenty men and a very clever girl. I'm pooped! I could do with sitting back and watching a show."

"Okay. Let's get you dressed. Then I'll show you our little theatre. I only hope Carmel will cope, she's heard of The Beast's reputation, but never met him. He's quite a performer.", and Diana led Sally back to the dressing room.

A few minutes later Sally was in the Manor theatre. It was a bit like the open air theatre, the Minack, in Cornwall. A circular stage was surrounded on all sides by simple ranks of seats, about four levels. The whole place could take about fifty people, at most. At one side of the chamber was the entrance and exit for the audience. At the opposite side were two, much larger, entrances, side by side, for the performers. Two curtains on each stage entrance maintained the mystery of what was behind them. Above there was a complicated arrangement of pulleys, lights and what looked like pieces of scenery. Sally sat, between a couple of men who seemed very pleased to be her escorts, and settled down to be entertained.

The lights went down and Sally felt the thrill of a show about to start. One of the men next to her put his hand on her thigh and the other felt her breast through her clothes, she covered their hands with her own to let them know she was happy with the contact. The curtain on the left stage entrance twitched, then slid aside to reveal an old man with a grey beard, he was holding a fake set of prison bars in front of him. His voice, full of emotion, rang out.

"I am Maurice. A rich inventor with a beautiful daughter, Belle, and her not so beautiful feline servant, Carmel."

Perhaps some of the men had met little, fat, Carmel, who was very enthusiastic about sex but no looker. A few, rather cruelly, laughed.

"I took shelter in this castle from a storm and the owner, a Beast, has thrown me in this dungeon. Oh what am I to do? Who will rescue me?"

The curtain closed again on the unhappy man. Then the curtain on the other stage entrance moved and Diana strode onto the stage. She was still wearing her tit and cunt revealing costume but had lost the top hat and crop. She held in her hand a long chain that disappeared between the curtains on the stage door.

"I am Belle and I'm very worried about my father Maurice. He's gone missing in a storm near to the old castle. What can have happened to him?"

Diana pouted and pushed her tits at the audience who were enjoying this pantomime.

"I love my father...", she used her free hand to finger her cunt vigorously, "... I love him... a lot...", she smiled, significantly, "... he brought me up to be such a... bad girl."

She carried on masturbating, turning her body so that every man in the audience could get a good view, then her breathing became ragged and she brought herself off.

"See...", she gasped, "... Daddy taught me that, and much more too. So I must find him." She winked wickedly, "He might have more to teach."

She sucked her fingers, one at a time. It was the most erotic thing Sally had ever seen.

"I will not be alone in my quest. My faithful cat is coming with me...", and she pulled on the chain. A small, but very rounded, woman emerged into the stage lights. It was Carmel. She was completely naked except for a bright green leather collar, and a pair of cat ears. As she moved Sally could see that Carmel had been given a tail. From a green butt plug, double the diameter of the one used on Vanessa, hung a long striped cat tail in faux fur. 'Belle' led her companion in a circuit of the stage so that everybody got a good look. Carmel's normal gait made her buttocks swing from side to side, and lift and fall, as she walked and the movement made the tail twitch and flick in a very passable imitation of a cat's.

Belle looked at the audience, and then gave an aside.

"I didn't say she was a domestic tabby...", she grinned, "... she's a big cat!"

She reached under Carmel's belly and patted her fat, bulging, cunt lips.

"I call her Pussycat... for obvious reasons... she's not very clever... but she's very loyal and willing, and she has a very flexible tongue."

"Meow.", said Pussycat, pushing out her tongue.

"So now we're off to the castle... but wait. Here comes Gaston, the village stud... he wants to marry me because my father is rich... and I am beautiful."

At this point Sally was really into the story, Diana was Belle, though a version he mainstream cinema had never imagined. Perhaps this was closer to the original fairy story? Certainly it was going to be more erotic than the normal tale. Carmel was perfect as Pussycat, a role clearly designed for her by whoever wrote the play. But who, she thought, was going to be Gaston? It turned out to be Harold, wearing a Renaissance style frilly shirt, and black leather trousers. In line with this re-telling of the story his shirt was open to reveal his gym-fit muscular chest, and his trousers were crotchless. In addition he was wearing a cock ring that maintained his penis in an erect position, His cock waved most enticingly, Sally thought.

"I'm Gaston, you must have heard of me, for I have fucked every girl in the village. And they loved it too! Because I am good. Very good...", he looked around at the audience, "... very, very, good."

Belle and Pussycat joined him in the middle of the stage. Belle stroked Gaston's cock, which twitched in response to her gentle touch.

"Hello Gaston. How are you? Have you fucked anybody new since we last met?"

Gaston, aside to the audience...

"Ho! This is Belle. The one girl in the village who has resisted my evident charms. She's rich, or will be when her father dies, and she's beautiful. I would have her to wife. But I'd love to fuck her first. To test out just how good she is in the sheets. Perhaps I can bargain?"

Then to Belle...

"Belle, beautiful Belle, I have heard your father is missing. Perhaps I could find the time to help search. For a simple fee that you can well afford."

"A fee?...", asked Belle, "... Golden coin, or Silver?"

"Neither... I desire the treasure that lies between your beautiful thighs.", and Gaston pushed his hand between Belles thighs, and thumbed her clit.

"Oh!", said Belle, and "Me-ow!", said Pussycat as they watched him skillfully pleasuring her, spreading her cunt lips for all to see.

Belle pushed Gaston away and pulled Pussycat with her to the far side of the stage. She then gave an aside to the audience.

"Perhaps I can get Gaston to help, without giving him my maidenhead. I have a cunning plan. Pussycat can take my place."

"Meow?", said Pussycat.

Belle strode over to Gaston.

"I will open my thighs, in an upper room of that tavern...", she pointed up into the ceiling of the theatre, "... but I must require that it be done in darkness, for otherwise my senses will be overcome by your handsomeness."

"This I can understand.", replied Gaston, "Many a girl has swooned on sight of me. I agree."

The stage was plunged into darkness and for a minute all Sally could hear was some shuffling and the faint whine of electric motors. When the lights came up they were quite faint, just enough to see the stage clearly, and coloured like the glow of candles. A four poster bed dominated the scene, Sally thought she could see the wires with which it was lowered from the ceiling. Belle was crouched, hiding, behind the head of the bed, and on the bed was Pussycat her legs thrown wide. Then Gaston entered, acting as if he was in complete darkness.

"Belle, my dear, say something. I cannot see to find you."

"Over here my lover.", said Belle from her hiding place. "Meow.", said Pussycat. "Shush, Pussycat.", said Belle.

Gaston clambered onto the bed and found Pussycat's thighs. Without preamble he felt forward for her cunt and steered his cock in.

"Meow!!", said Pussycat, as Gaston started to fuck her vigorously. He hadn't bothered to take his trousers off, but the crotchless design meant it didn't matter. Pussycat pushed her hips up as he thrusted, clearly wanting more of the hero.

"Oh you're a good girl, you must be enjoying this.", said Gaston.

"It's wonderful!", said Belle from her hiding place.

"Oh Meow!!", said Pussycat.

Gaston shifted his weight forward and pulled Pussycat's legs up to get better penetration.

"My goodness Belle, you have strong thighs, they feel bigger than what I imagined was under your skirt."

Then he reached forward and placed his hands on Pussycat's breasts while pounding down into her, fast and hard.

"Oh Meow... Uh Uh... Oh Meooooow!!"

"Oh Belle, your tits are bigger than I expected. It must be the fact that we're fucking in the dark, my other senses are made better since I cannot see."

"Yes, Gaston, that must be it. You are so clever.", said Belle from her hiding place.

"Turn over Belle, I want you like an animal."

"Meow?"

"Yes Belle, be an animal for me."

Gaston pulled out of Pussycat and she rolled over and stuck her backside out at him. Carmel looked very ready for more fucking and pulled her buttock cheeks apart, wriggled, and flicked her tail to one side to give him access. Gaston felt for her vagina and pushed in, hard, and felt for her buttocks.

"Oh Belle... yah yah yah... your cunt is so welcoming... guh guh guh... and it's so juicy... and your bum is much bigger than I thought it would be... and BLOODY HELL BELLE, YOU HAVE A TAIL!!!"

"Meow?"

"Oh shit... I'm fucking the cat!", shouted Gaston. Then he turned to the audience and grinned. "But waste not, want not... a cunt is a cunt and she does have a nice cunt."

He flicked Pussycat's tail up onto the small of her back so that it didn't interfere with the fucking. Then he grabbed her hips, and applied himself vigorously to pounding Pussycat's cunt. Slap slap slap slap. The sound of flesh against flesh echoed around the auditorium and Gaston grunted as he hammered away as hard as he could. Carmel almost forgot her lines, or rather her one line 'Meow', as she had her orgasm in full view of the audience.

"Meow! Me... OW! Oh god! Oh god! Aaaah! Aaaaaah!"

They both came at the same time and collapsed on the bed. Everything went black for a minute and when the lights came up, nice and bright, Belle and Pussycat were alone on the stage. Pussycat's cunt looked a little red from her fucking, and a trickle of cum was sliding down the inside of her thigh.

"It looks like we're going to have to do this ourselves, Pussycat. Gaston has gone off in a huff.", said Belle.

"Meow."

"I don't know what we will find in the castle. But look here it is, we have arrived, let's go in."

A strange looking figure entered the stage. He was a man, dressed to look like a brass candlestick, and at the ends of both arms he had candles. He wasn't holding them, they were extensions to his arms.

"I am Lumiere, a servant transformed by the curse. I await the one who will teach my master to love, and lift the curse.", then aside, "But in the meantime let's have some fun!"

"Are you a servant of the owner of this castle?"

"I am Lumiere, yes I serve my master."

"We are looking for my father, Maurice. Is he here?"

"Yes. My master has imprisoned him."

"I have come, with my pussy, to rescue him."

"I am delighted to meet you, and your pussy, and your cat too. My my, it's a big cat!"

"Can you take us to your master? Perhaps we can persuade him to release my father."

"I can take you, but first you must show yourselves capable of surviving his greeting. For my master is lustful and expects to fuck every guest that arrives at the castle."

"How do we show we are capable?"

"Meow?"

"You must be candled. Lay down, next to each other.

Belle and Pussycat lay down. Sally could see that the whole stage was covered with a mat, like a yoga mat but a lot bigger. Then they opened their legs, which involved Pussycat putting her left leg over Belle's right. Lumiere knelt in front of them, lowered his candles, and pushed. 'They are like big dildos!' thought Sally as Lumiere pushed them into the two ladies cunts. 'Very big dildos!'

"Oh goodness Lumiere!"

"Meow!"

Deeper and deeper he thrust until the two were twisting and contorting on the thick rods. They were clever imitations of candles, right down to moulded drips down the sides. As he pushed them in Sally could see the drips were like the ribbing on certain condoms, designed to stimulate. Then Lumiere braced himself.

"Be candled!", he snarled. He didn't try to push both candles at once. He started by pulling nearly all the way out of Belle's vagina, but kept the other dildo deep inside Pussycat. Then he thrust into Belle and pulled out of Pussycat, then into Pussycat and out of Belle. The fact that his arms were alternating, working against each other, seemed to give him the strength to thrust more powerfully. Like the pistons on a steam train his arms went forwards and back, pushing the candles deep into their cunts. Both victims started to cry out their pleasure and, very soon, were adding their own stimulation with their fingers.

"Lumiere! Lumiere! Oh shit, this is good! Aaah!"

"Meow! Meow! Bloody Meeeeooow!"

The candling continued until both had cum on their candles, wailing their joy at their abuser. Then the lights went off. One of the stage entrances was illuminated with a faint glow and Sally could see a shape there, big and menacing. 'It must be a board cut to shape, with a light behind it, nobody is that tall, or wide.'

When the lights came up the stage was empty. And Belle's voice announced the interval. Diana and Harold had clearly tried to make this the full theatre experience. There was a small bar in an adjoining room, and even a member of staff walking round with a tray of ice creams. Sally found it very nostalgic eating the vanilla ice cream from the little waxed card tub, with a wooden spoon. It took her straight back to her youth and the local cinema, now sadly closed for many years.

Fifteen minutes later the announcement came for people to take their seats. The room went pitch black then, after a minute, the lights rose again to reveal the four poster bed had been returned to the stage. But this time, presumably to show it was a different bed, in a nobleman's castle, it was covered in a lush scarlet bedspread. Lumiere, Belle and Pussycat stood around the bed.

Lumiere started the scene.

"My master will return soon. If he finds you here he will want to fuck you."

"Is that so bad?", said Belle.

"Meow?", said Pussycat, in a tone that rather implied she'd like the idea.

"Unfortunately he has fucked to death several peasant girls who came here looking for work."

"Ah.", said Belle with a worried look on her face.

"It might be wise for Pussycat to face him first. Then, perhaps, afterwards he might learn to love you Belle and we can all be released from the curse."

"Good idea. Pussycat, my loyal big cat, would you do this for me and my father? Would you sacrifice yourself to the beast?"

"Meow meow meow!"

"Thank you, you're a good pussy."

Sally watched closely as Belle and Lumiere sat Pussycat on the bed and proceeded to stroke her all over. The show was getting near the interesting bit and Sally was looking forward to whoever was going to play Beast.

"Meow... Purrrr purrr purrr purrr."

Pussycat was enjoying the attention and moved to lay on the bed as the others caressed her curves. Then Lumiere left the stage so Pussycat was forced to caress her own breasts. Belle locked Pussycat's chain to one of the bedposts, and left too. Pussycat lay and masturbated herself, pulling her fat cunt lips open to show her clitoris and vagina to the audience. Glistening juices made it evident she was excited by the idea of more public sex. Then there was a fanfare and the Beast arrived on stage.

Completely naked, except for a few leather straps on his chest and arms he stood just shy of seven feet in height. (That's just over two metres for our continental readers.) And he was almost the same width. He had wild red hair and a broad thick beard, and his neck - which started as wide as his head - sloped out to his massive shoulders. His arms were heavily muscled, so much so that he had to hold them away from his body like a gorilla. His chest was very broad and deep and his waist was very small. His hips were narrow and he had tiny, hard, buttocks. His thighs were massive and heavily muscled, and his calves were tight balls of toned flesh. The thickness of his thighs again affected his gait so he walked wide-legged. Between his thighs reared a penis unlike any Sally had seen before. It was very long, very, very thick, and the end was bulbous and quite flat. 'His nickname at school would have been Horsedick.', thought Sally.

As Beast strode around the stage showing off his physique to the audience she looked into Beasts eyes and there saw intelligence, more than an animal, but less than a man. Sally began to worry for Pussycat's safety. This creature's eyes spoke of animal lust which, combined with his horse sized cock, meant danger. After all this woman wasn't an experienced porn star, she ran a local cafe. She did bake the best Lemon Drizzle Cake that Sally had ever eaten, but that wasn't really a qualification for this situation!

The subject of Sally's musings, Carmel the Pussycat, had sat up on the bed and crawled forward when Beast entered, anxious to see what treat she was getting, but her face now showed raw fear and she dropped the cat act.

"Meow... No! No! Oh God. I can't take that. That's impossible!"

She started to shuffle backwards on the bed away from Beast but she was shackled by the neck and he leapt, in a single bound, and pinned her down. His legs trapped hers and he held her arms stretched wide, holding her at the elbows. Then his head went down and Sally thought he was going to kiss her. He didn't, he bit her breasts, repeatedly, as if in a show of dominance.

"Aaargh... Ow! Ow! Oh no, no, no!", Pussycat screamed.

Then Beast forced his knee between Pussycat's thick thighs and pushed her right leg to the side. His cock tapped on her quivering belly as if to signal the depth to which it could penetrate her. She watched in terror.

"Oh help! He's too strong. I can't stop him."

Beast now pushed her left leg out to fully expose her cunt.

"Please stop... I can't take you... Oh I can feel it against me... Nooooo!"

Sally had looked into those eyes. There was no negotiating with Beast. He had been brought here to fuck and that's what he was going to do. The man next to her whispered that weeks of cum were about to be used to breed this woman. He said that The Beast was on a strict regimen where he was forbidden to have sex for a month before the performance. Sex of any kind, including masturbation, was denied him while he was chained in one of the Manor House cellars. Sally wondered what Tom would be like if he was denied his daily sex for a month, probably much like this.

Beast adjusted his hips so that his cock was ready and then covered Pussycat. He knew that until he had subdued what he thought of as his 'breeder' she would try to escape. And, in a final act of control, he bit her throat like a lion holding a lioness for copulation. Then he thrust in powerfully, his cock distorting her pudenda with its size, and held her completely still with just half his cock inside her.

"Yaaaaaaaaaah... aaah... aaah... (whimper)", screamed Pussycat, her voice fading at the end into a tearful cry. Beast remained still until his breeder had settled a little, he seemed to expect screams.